Another man loves my wife

When a fuck buddy becomes something more.
Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Re: Another man loves my wife

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Sun Feb 28, 2021 2:56 am

Mark

As you say, it's been awhile.

Are Brian and Julie more public with their relationship, or is it still quite discreet?

co-husband
Player

Unread post by co-husband » Mon Mar 01, 2021 7:53 am

Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Sun Feb 28, 2021 2:56 am
Mark

As you say, it's been awhile.

Are Brian and Julie more public with their relationship, or is it still quite discreet?
Yes they are more relaxed now about being in public alone together.

It's not that they have "come out" as a couple, but just not worried to be seen together without me.

However with that said, due to Covid, there really have not been many opportunities for them to go out on traditional "dates."
So their time together is still mostly at his house.

Our children (who live out of state) still do not know of that their mom has a boyfriend, and we prefer to keep them in the dark about it, but locally Juli and Brian are free to be seen together in public.

Mark
Officially became a husband of a hotwife on February 13, 2015!

CuckedIn67
Pervert

Unread post by CuckedIn67 » Mon Mar 01, 2021 9:19 am

I totally love that they don't have to hide in public. It was that way for my wife & her bulls too and it increased my pleasure from cuckold emotional rollercoaster 10 fold!

co-husband
Player

Unread post by co-husband » Mon Mar 01, 2021 11:39 am

CuckedIn67 wrote:
Mon Mar 01, 2021 9:19 am
I totally love that they don't have to hide in public. It was that way for my wife & her bulls too and it increased my pleasure from cuckold emotional rollercoaster 10 fold!
Yes I totally understand what you mean.

When Juli and Brian first started being sexually active with each other, they did meet for lunch at times and once was seen by an older lady who knew me and Juli...so she started some rumors. So for a long time after that we were careful that they not be seen in public alone, so I would join them in restaurants etc.

But now...we do not have that concern so if someone does happen to see them together without me, they can think whatever people think lol.

It truly is a freeing feeling and as a cuckold husband...you are so right that it is emotionally exhilarating to know that another man is enjoying having my wife appear as his in public.

Mark

ArizonaGuy
Pervert

Unread post by ArizonaGuy » Mon Mar 01, 2021 11:45 am

It seems more and more people know about our lifestyle. It’s to the point we don’t care especially now that her mother knows my wife has a lover and I’m my wife’s cuckold who wears panties.

Pauline

co-husband
Player

Unread post by co-husband » Mon Mar 01, 2021 12:06 pm

ArizonaGuy wrote:
Mon Mar 01, 2021 11:45 am
It seems more and more people know about our lifestyle. It’s to the point we don’t care especially now that her mother knows my wife has a lover and I’m my wife’s cuckold who wears panties.

Pauline
You're so right Pauline.
It seems that our lifestyle is now no longer shocking to people.
I think some are envious actually.

So that has made it much easier for us to just relax and enjoy the lifestyle and not worry if others know.

Mark

ArizonaGuy
Pervert

Unread post by ArizonaGuy » Mon Mar 01, 2021 12:26 pm

Mark,

it’s come to the point when he’s here she moves in with him and I’m get invited as the guest for dinner. She moved in several months ago for 30 days. They went to all the places we go to either together or as a three sum. If it’s a three sum he always sits on her side.

They had dinner at her mother’s house and as it was late her mother told them to stay the night in my wife’s former bedroom. Yep, they did and her mother heard them having each other. Her mother now calls me Pauline.

Pauline

co-husband
Player

Unread post by co-husband » Tue Mar 02, 2021 8:46 am

ArizonaGuy wrote:
Mon Mar 01, 2021 12:26 pm
Mark,

it’s come to the point when he’s here she moves in with him and I’m get invited as the guest for dinner. She moved in several months ago for 30 days. They went to all the places we go to either together or as a three sum. If it’s a three sum he always sits on her side.

They had dinner at her mother’s house and as it was late her mother told them to stay the night in my wife’s former bedroom. Yep, they did and her mother heard them having each other. Her mother now calls me Pauline.

Pauline
It's great that you have that kind of support Pauline.
The excitement of the lifestyle never seems to wane.
Even after 6 years, I still feel excited to see my wife and her boyfriend acting as a couple.

Mark

ArizonaGuy
Pervert

Unread post by ArizonaGuy » Tue Mar 02, 2021 9:29 am

co-husband wrote:
Tue Mar 02, 2021 8:46 am
ArizonaGuy wrote:
Mon Mar 01, 2021 12:26 pm
Mark,

Pauline
It's great that you have that kind of support Pauline.
The excitement of the lifestyle never seems to wane.
Even after 6 years, I still feel excited to see my wife and her boyfriend acting as a couple.

Mark
Mark,

My wife’s boyfriend wants to take her to southern France for two months this summer. He and his brother have purchased a home there. But he wants her to have Her pussy laser treated so all her hair is gone. I asked her is that your intention. She said if that’s what he wants then I’m going to do what he wants as I belong to him. Then she said the best part, you get to pay for my laser treatment.

I really don’t think the trip will happen as he has a home in Dallas that had major damage from the storm and cold.

Pauline

co-husband
Player

Unread post by co-husband » Tue Mar 02, 2021 9:36 am

Sounds like your transition has completed.
Since your wife is so willing to do what her boyfriend wants. And for you to pay.
The excitement builds.

Mark

ArizonaGuy
Pervert

Unread post by ArizonaGuy » Tue Mar 02, 2021 4:54 pm

Mark,

Her transition to belong to him is complete. She has changed her hairstyle, make up, dress to his desire, removed her wedding rings she now wears his ring on her ring finger. This started two years ago when I decided I wanted to become feminine and asked him he would replace me as the man in her life. When I asked him we were doing face time my wife lifted her skirt and she had no panties she told him this belongs to you. I surrendered her to him.
Pauline

nevertoolate

Unread post by nevertoolate » Tue Mar 09, 2021 7:57 am

Mark,

Good to hear you are all doing well.

Bi_Giver
Virgin

Unread post by Bi_Giver » Mon May 17, 2021 3:28 pm

Hi Mark,

I really enjoyed reading about your journey involving Juli, Brian, and yourself.
I was a bit surprised when you revealed that you had some Bi experiences during your marriage.
Was Juli more upset that you kept this a secret from her or more upset that he actually acted on your bisexual urges?

Has Juli told Brian that you are Bi sexual?

co-husband
Player

Unread post by co-husband » Fri May 21, 2021 12:29 pm

Bi_Giver wrote:
Mon May 17, 2021 3:28 pm
Hi Mark,

I really enjoyed reading about your journey involving Juli, Brian, and yourself.
I was a bit surprised when you revealed that you had some Bi experiences during your marriage.
Was Juli more upset that you kept this a secret from her or more upset that he actually acted on your bisexual urges?

Has Juli told Brian that you are Bi sexual?
Hi....Thanks for your message...

Yes my wife was surprised to find out that I had actually met with other men for intimate activities.

So it was more the fact that I am actively bi sexual rather than keeping that information from her.
It took her a while to absorb the fact of my sexual desires for male intimacy, but gradually she did accept it and finally decided that it's better for me to have sex with another man than with a woman. She remains the only female that I desire.
So now....she may not be a great fan of me being bisexual, but she does accept it.

And yes...Brian does know that I am bisexual.

Mark

Bi_Giver
Virgin

Unread post by Bi_Giver » Sat May 22, 2021 2:58 pm

So things are the same with you three? You still have not watched Juli and Brian have sex?

I have been in a relationship for 3 years now and we have been with 6 different guys.
We drove to visit one or her old flames a few months ago and hope to see him again soon.

Have you tried to convince juli to watch you suck another man's cock, assuming you would want this?

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Sun May 23, 2021 2:21 am

Mark
Good to see you back.
How are the 'couple' and yourself doing in these strange times?

co-husband
Player

Unread post by co-husband » Mon May 24, 2021 11:20 am

Bi_Giver wrote:
Sat May 22, 2021 2:58 pm
So things are the same with you three? You still have not watched Juli and Brian have sex?

I have been in a relationship for 3 years now and we have been with 6 different guys.
We drove to visit one or her old flames a few months ago and hope to see him again soon.

Have you tried to convince juli to watch you suck another man's cock, assuming you would want this?
It has worked best for Juli and I...and for Brian as well, for them to have their own private sexual relationship. And also for me to have my private time with a male friend.

I understand the potential thrill of watching another man have sex with my wife. I actually got to see that once with another man (not Brian) and it definitely was so erotic (and surreal) that I literally ejaculated just from watching him penetrate her.

But with Juli and Brian, their relationship is not only physically sexual but emotionally as well. So the fact that he has his own relationship with my wife is also very arousing for me as a husband.

Hope that makes sense.

Mark

co-husband
Player

Unread post by co-husband » Mon May 24, 2021 11:21 am

Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Sun May 23, 2021 2:21 am
Mark
Good to see you back.
Thanks...
We're actually doing very well. And have not really missed any meetings between Juli and Brian.
So their relationship has only grown stronger during the past year.

Mark

Whosbeensleeping

Unread post by Whosbeensleeping » Mon May 24, 2021 1:27 pm

Glad to hear you are doing well.

BlueDuck
Pervert

Unread post by BlueDuck » Fri May 28, 2021 9:05 am

co-husband wrote:
Mon May 24, 2021 11:21 am
Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Sun May 23, 2021 2:21 am
Mark
Good to see you back.
Thanks...
We're actually doing very well. And have not really missed any meetings between Juli and Brian.
So their relationship has only grown stronger during the past year.

Mark
So thankful to hear that! I’m glad that you three are enjoying the relationships!
Links to our photos: http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=33091

Instagram blue_duck_97

Johor
Player

Unread post by Johor » Sun May 30, 2021 2:51 pm

co-husband wrote:
Mon May 24, 2021 11:20 am
It has worked best for Juli and I...and for Brian as well, for them to have their own private sexual relationship. And also for me to have my private time with a male friend.
Any consideration of adding another man as a fourth to your trio?
A hotwife husband wannabe. Hoping one day my wife will spread her legs for me and let another man come in her.
Living the dream vicariously through the loving hotwives on this forum and their generous husbands.
Kik jozyxt

co-husband
Player

Unread post by co-husband » Mon May 31, 2021 6:31 am

Johor wrote:
Sun May 30, 2021 2:51 pm
co-husband wrote:
Mon May 24, 2021 11:20 am
Any consideration of adding another man as a fourth to your trio?
Hi Johor,

No, my wife is very much a woman who cherishes genuine and intimate relationships.
The sexual aspect is more a result of an emotional bond with a man rather than an impetus in itself.

I suppose the relationship that she now has with her boyfriend could be considered an exception, but he was a friend to both of us for several years before Juli agreed to go to bed with him.
Then the sex did gradually build the stronger emotional bond with they have with each other now.

So I said all that to say that I see no inclination on her part to add another man to the mix.
At least not within the inner circle of the three of us which already exists.
And quite frankly...even the three-way relationship between each of us has and continues to morph into something more akin to Juli and Brian relating more as a married couple. Especially sexually. And I continue to move toward the role of a non-sexual husband.
I see that day approaching.

Mark

Tryagain
Pervert

Unread post by Tryagain » Sun Jun 06, 2021 10:46 am

While reading this thread for the longest time I had the feeling that something was not quite right. The total giving of Mark to both of them seemed well...a bit much. To allow this degree of freedom to Julie and to be so in love - I just could not reconcile it. I think this will be true for many of these type of cuckold couples here (not all but especially those inclined to polygamy) - many of the men are more satisfied with sex with males rather than females and need time to find themselves and accept it.

Mark seems like a loving, respectful man. Yet if he was able to give such love to her, and feel it in return, how can he have hidden from her that he was having full penetration sex with another man. That is a big deal to hide.

And for Julie to feel "relieved" or happy that he was not having an affair with a woman seems somewhat selfish. How could you not feel totally happy for him that he may be having the joy of what she has ???

Up until point it seemed to many here their relationship was one "for the ages". But it turns out they are just like the rest of us and there is no magic in this world.

co-husband
Player

Unread post by co-husband » Sun Jun 06, 2021 12:12 pm

Tryagain wrote:
Sun Jun 06, 2021 10:46 am
While reading this thread for the longest time I had the feeling that something was not quite right. The total giving of Mark to both of them seemed well...a bit much. To allow this degree of freedom to Julie and to be so in love - I just could not reconcile it. I think this will be true for many of these type of cuckold couples here (not all but especially those inclined to polygamy) - many of the men are more satisfied with sex with males rather than females and need time to find themselves and accept it.

Mark seems like a loving, respectful man. Yet if he was able to give such love to her, and feel it in return, how can he have hidden from her that he was having full penetration sex with another man. That is a big deal to hide.

And for Julie to feel "relieved" or happy that he was not having an affair with a woman seems somewhat selfish. How could you not feel totally happy for him that he may be having the joy of what she has ???

Up until point it seemed to many here their relationship was one "for the ages". But it turns out they are just like the rest of us and there is no magic in this world.
Tryagain...thank you for your astute observation.

In fact I have fully intended to post a summary of our experience that is now in its 6th year.
I personally loath long, wordy posts and always try to provide short general updates, but if the readers will bear with me this time, the topic deserves a deeper explanation.

When I first started posting on this site in the fall of 2014, it was at a time when our friend Brian, who had been divorced for a year, was showing obvious signs of attraction toward my wife Juli.

As most husbands who are bent toward the wife-sharing lifestyle, I found Brian's attraction to my wife to be highly arousing for me.
So I subtly encouraged it. I won't get into the details here, but over the course of months, I finally convinced Juli to allow our friend a night of sexual release with her. (his first time with a woman since his divorce a year prior).

So Juli had sexual intercourse with Brian on Valentines night 2015.

This began a slow and deliberate process that would over the next 6 years lead us to where we are today in 2021.
There have been many ebbs and flows to their / our relationship over that time. Even a months long hiatus to their intimate meetings for much of 2017. Only to start up once again with even more vigor.

When I began my posting here, a few very wise men and women who had previous experience in this lifestyle, wrote words of warning that the emotional bond that can take place between a wife and her lover, has the potential to go where none expect or perhaps desire. These veterans even warned me that this could even potentially end in divorce.

** I will say now that Juli and I are NOT getting a divorce. We have been married 40 years and share too much in common to end the marriage. We both have agreed on that**

But the early prognosticators were right that such a polyamorous relationship, allowed to proceed unimpeded for 6 years, does not do so without the inevitable consequences.
This is not to say that those consequences are bad, or considered negative in all cases. But the emotional bonding that naturally takes place between two people who consistently engage in sexual intercourse does in fact happen. It is a law of nature.

There was a moment in 2018 when I saw in Juli that the line had been crossed. And while she still did love me as her husband, she now also genuinely loved Brian as what she calls..."an intimate friend."

---------------
So this brings us to today...

What has changed?
As the early advisors here told me...there are inevitable changes in the 3 people who participate in a truly polyamorous relationship.
Brian is now ensconsed without our lives. In ways that you can imagine.
He is admittedly Juli's primary sex partner. And frankly the Alpha Male of the two of us.
Juli has slowly evolved from a guarded wife...careful not to over commit to a man other that her husband, to now openly in love with Brian (and still with me also).

Me? I have probably changed the most.
I always had a proclivity to what I now understand of cuckoldlry. Before it was a little understood part of me. Mainly feeling arousal simply from the knowledge that my wife had previous lovers before me. Even an exhusband.

But to finally experience actually sharing my wife's body with another man was indescribably erotic to me.
Then to gradually watch her bond to him emotionally...I admit was more difficult. All while still being aroused by it.

Personally I had a few bisexual experiences years previous, but never a lifestyle....but still enjoyable.
So here is my personal observation.
I think that as my sexual time with my wife was willingly and gradually ceded to another man, my own personal sexuality became more open, even desirous of sex with other males.

I think perhaps I was filling the sexual void left in my life because Brian was now primary in our marriage bed.

So my meetings with a male friend became "total" (i.e. penetrative sex).

So to sum up...Tryagain this is why your message is so timely.
I was finally ready to admit that the warnings I received from others in 2014, were right. And I am experiencing real changes in my relationship with my wife.

Absent frequent sex with her, I have become desirous of my male intimacy. This has given an obvious "green light" to Brian to feel very confident in his sexual position "no pun intended" with my wife. That position is as her primary lover.

This is the honest update.
The warnings received that the lifestyle can change a marriage is true.
I know for a long time it did appear that our situation was different than others who had been in this lifestyle.
That we were the first to make it work without consequences.

I felt it would not so impact me and Juli...but 6 years later, I admit it has.

Now comments and questions are welcome.

Mark

abruce
Prepubescent

Unread post by abruce » Mon Jun 07, 2021 9:51 am

Dear Mark:

Been a long time lurker and an avid reader of your updates! thanks as always for the candour and (if I may say) the exceptional narration skills!

Thanks

A