My wife's first time with the Big One

When a fuck buddy becomes something more.
Tryagain
Pervert

Re: My wife's first time with the Big One

Unread post by Tryagain » Wed Dec 07, 2022 9:31 am

The first time my wife had sex with a very hung guy she was blown away. I mean speechless. I was present as a watcher. It bothered me so much that I decided this was not for us ( I mean Me). But…the urge to see her in action again was so strong that I eventually gave in to my insanity and arranged for another very hung guy to fuck her.

Once again her reaction was the same – blown away. But she said she enjoyed him even more than the first guy because he was a tad bit shorter so it did not hurt her like the first guy when he put the whole thing in. However, she loved his greater thickness – “ the way he stretched me out”. Once again I felt like I was acting crazy making this happen so I said no more of this.

Fast forward to 2 months later, I was fucking her but she seemed distant and uninterested. I asked what was the matter. She said I had an affair with Eric. My stomach immediately turned upside down. Gulp! I asked why. She said she got mad at me because I got her all interested and then pulled the rug out from under her - twice. And? She said she could not get over how good the fucking had been so she called him.

And how long has this been going on? For the past about 2 months. Gulp! How often did she see him? About 7 or 8 times. And are you still seeing him? No. Why? He stopped because he was married and his wife may have suspected something.

And if his wife had not suspected, would you still be seeing him? She answered I don’t know.

After a few minutes of silence, the next logical question? It’s okay I said …but can you tell me what it was like? She immediately gushed…like she could not wait to tell me. After all, I was her best friend. Oh my god she said. The fucking! He was a nice guy but was nothing great in terms of kissing or oral. But the only reason she kept seeing him was how great the fucking was. And he always fucked her 2 or even 3 times ! She marveled at his stamina.

And the next question was not so easy to ask. Can you still feel me when I fuck you? She answered – yes but not so much. At that moment I thought… I ruined my sex life with her. How can I satisfy her after she had fucked a guy so thick, she could barely get her hands around his cock and fucked him numerous times?

Well… we got over this. Of course there would be no more other guys. She was fine with that because she loved me so much. And I began using a girthy dildo in our love making to finish her off.

A few years would go by before we resumed 3 somes – when we – I – could handle things better.

There must be some lessons from this account that others may be benefit from.

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Mon Dec 26, 2022 3:25 pm

ckathrill wrote:
Sun Jan 29, 2017 9:28 am
When we just started out swinging, we had a 3 some with a really hung guy - no kidding, he was 9 inches. I won’t go into the whole story here now but, and I was in the room with them , her mind was blown away! After it was over, I asked her how it was ( as if I did not know).She is a very sweet and loving lady and she asked me “ do you really want to know?” I said yes. She again asked “ are you sure because I do not want you to feel badly”. Guys, I knew what was coming but not really. She said “ I felt like I was fucked for the first time”; She said fucking him was not the same thing at all as fucking me”; She said “now I know why people say they fuck for hours”. Needless to say my ego was destroyed.
I have learned that, regardless of a guy's size, that the sex is almost always better with another man than with me, the guy she lives with day to day. I first suggested she date other guys when each of us realized the sex between us had began to become stale as it does with many married couples. When she is particularly excited while having sex with some gifted guys, that doesn't bother me. I want her to be happy, and nothing makes her happier than hot fucking.
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

wifewatcher 2
Virgin

Unread post by wifewatcher 2 » Fri Sep 15, 2023 8:13 am

My wife has had all different kinds of cocks over her 36 years and she has had a few really big ones but she says really big ones are not easy to find 5 to 8 inches seem to be the norm and she says really big ones 8 to 10 inches do something to her when she has had them ,
She said her biggest one was over 10 inches and it felt like it was turning her pussy inside out but she wouldn't want it to be fucking her on a regular basis,
She is happy having normal sized cocks and it's not always about the size but how the guy makes love to her if he puts her first and doesn't just stick it in and fucks her and she would put thickness over length, 👍

Tryagain
Pervert

Unread post by Tryagain » Sat Sep 16, 2023 6:19 am

well... 8 inches qualifies as a really big one in our experience. she loves it. When it is 9 inches she cannot quite take it all if he is pounding her. Re the last guy who was a full 9 inches, she asked him to just put it all in very slowly. It was amazing to watch him do that and lay down on top of her, hearing her moan, see her arms wrapped around his back, and se her/here her convulsing in ecstasy.

I am sorry but my wife is one of those who craves a big cock. But if everything else is not good, he will not be invited back.

Wantsomefunto
Player

Unread post by Wantsomefunto » Sun Sep 24, 2023 6:55 am

My wife’s max. Comfortable depth is around 7 1/2. Her last bf was around 8, the gasp sounds she makes when he goes deep is so intoxicating for me and you can tell she totally enjoys the bigger size

SRKnight
Player

Unread post by SRKnight » Sun Sep 24, 2023 11:20 am

My HW’s regular BF is over 9 and thick. She said it fills her but she really didn’t appreciate it until after they quit using condoms.

Abrandnewstart194
Pervert

Unread post by Abrandnewstart194 » Sun Nov 05, 2023 12:52 pm

I’m just a little bit under 8”, and thick, and a the largest my Queen has ever had. Prior to me, she was if the opinion that size doesn’t matter.

Our first sessions of lovemaking were wonderful, but I was tired from traveling, and didn’t put in my best performances, until the last day I was there. That time, I had her at the edge of the bed, and got to about 80% erect inside her, and her eyes practically popped out of her head. She thought she had won the lottery, and she later told a girlfriend that it was like losing her virginity all over again.

That said, though I pride myself on knowing how to use it for her pleasure, she has since been with a much smaller guy whose technique is off the charts, drove her wild, and basically redefined sex for her. So despite discovering that she is an emphatic size queen, it doesn’t close the door to smaller guys.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Sun Nov 19, 2023 3:15 am

Tryagain wrote:
Wed Dec 07, 2022 9:31 am
The first time my wife had sex with a very hung guy she was blown away. I mean speechless. I was present as a watcher. It bothered me so much that I decided this was not for us ( I mean Me). But…the urge to see her in action again was so strong that I eventually gave in to my insanity and arranged for another very hung guy to fuck her.

Once again her reaction was the same – blown away. But she said she enjoyed him even more than the first guy because he was a tad bit shorter so it did not hurt her like the first guy when he put the whole thing in. However, she loved his greater thickness – “ the way he stretched me out”. Once again I felt like I was acting crazy making this happen so I said no more of this.

Fast forward to 2 months later, I was fucking her but she seemed distant and uninterested. I asked what was the matter. She said I had an affair with Eric. My stomach immediately turned upside down. Gulp! I asked why. She said she got mad at me because I got her all interested and then pulled the rug out from under her - twice. And? She said she could not get over how good the fucking had been so she called him.

And how long has this been going on? For the past about 2 months. Gulp! How often did she see him? About 7 or 8 times. And are you still seeing him? No. Why? He stopped because he was married and his wife may have suspected something.

And if his wife had not suspected, would you still be seeing him? She answered I don’t know.

After a few minutes of silence, the next logical question? It’s okay I said …but can you tell me what it was like? She immediately gushed…like she could not wait to tell me. After all, I was her best friend. Oh my god she said. The fucking! He was a nice guy but was nothing great in terms of kissing or oral. But the only reason she kept seeing him was how great the fucking was. And he always fucked her 2 or even 3 times ! She marveled at his stamina.

And the next question was not so easy to ask. Can you still feel me when I fuck you? She answered – yes but not so much. At that moment I thought… I ruined my sex life with her. How can I satisfy her after she had fucked a guy so thick, she could barely get her hands around his cock and fucked him numerous times?

Well… we got over this. Of course there would be no more other guys. She was fine with that because she loved me so much. And I began using a girthy dildo in our love making to finish her off.

A few years would go by before we resumed 3 somes – when we – I – could handle things better.

There must be some lessons from this account that others may be benefit from.
The lesson I would be getting out of this would be to let your wife seek her pleasure at her will up front and with your knowledge! :whip:

trecital
OHW Addict

Unread post by trecital » Tue Dec 05, 2023 6:37 am

Yeah, let her try a big one!!!

sherulestherooster
Pervert

Unread post by sherulestherooster » Fri Dec 08, 2023 2:53 pm

My ex Hotwife had sex with six bulls. She said 5 of them were “about your size” but one was “HUGE” - I mean she emphasized how big he was, although she wouldn’t estimate in inches, she made it clear that he was her biggest cock. She was very limited in the details of this one encounter, although she did say that she came with him, and she rarely came from intercourse alone. This was the bull who she said made her “too sore” for reclaim sex after the date. I was always curious why so few details and why she didn’t play with him again.

My only guess is that she might have enjoyed the sex “too much” or she was somehow afraid that it might damage our relationship. We had a rule that if she was “falling” for a bull, she’d stop the relationship. So I’ve speculated that maybe the sex was so good she was worried that it would harm our marital relationship… who knows. Interesting that she only picked this one well hung bull.
Experience in a cuckold relationship, now downgraded to wannabe cuckold
http://www.sherulestherooster.blogspot.com

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Sat Dec 09, 2023 1:46 am

sherulestherooster wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2023 2:53 pm
My ex Hotwife had sex with six bulls. She said 5 of them were “about your size” but one was “HUGE” - I mean she emphasized how big he was, although she wouldn’t estimate in inches, she made it clear that he was her biggest cock. She was very limited in the details of this one encounter, although she did say that she came with him, and she rarely came from intercourse alone. This was the bull who she said made her “too sore” for reclaim sex after the date. I was always curious why so few details and why she didn’t play with him again.

My only guess is that she might have enjoyed the sex “too much” or she was somehow afraid that it might damage our relationship. We had a rule that if she was “falling” for a bull, she’d stop the relationship. So I’ve speculated that maybe the sex was so good she was worried that it would harm our marital relationship… who knows. Interesting that she only picked this one well hung bull.
If you two had set up that rule of not dating anyone again if you're falling in love with them would have to be my guess as well, as the two of you seem to have a very strong relationship that she takes seriously.

sherulestherooster
Pervert

Unread post by sherulestherooster » Sat Dec 09, 2023 12:10 pm

Yes she had a strong connection to a guy she played with also only once. One of two men that she allowed to creampie her. He was a hard luck guy and they also had a lot of vanilla interests in common, and she stopped seeing him because she could see herself falling for him. He was one of two bulls that didn’t know she was married to a cuck husband. Not all men are up to that, and these two bulls weren’t down for it. So she actually took her wedding ring off when she saw him. Realize I had limited input into her arrangements with her bulls so I don’t know the full story around it.. she likely prodded and figured out that he would have been uninterested if she was married, even with a hall pass.
Experience in a cuckold relationship, now downgraded to wannabe cuckold
http://www.sherulestherooster.blogspot.com

Hot4mywife
Trainable

Unread post by Hot4mywife » Sat Dec 16, 2023 9:28 am

njprofessor wrote:
Sun Jan 29, 2017 1:33 pm
hi cka

I think you came to grips with the reality already, and you heard from other cuckolds about how they felt. As an experienced Cuckold Trainer, I am the bull for a lot of 1st time couples. I made a rule early on that I would be with the couples for at least 6 months before they were ready for the full blown cuckolding experience with other men.

The key issue that I deal with and work with both the wife and husband is that first time. When I first penetrate a wife, most of the time its the first time she has ever felt her lips be spread open wide. A lot of cuckold men that I have helped, have sizes like 3, 4 or even 5 inches at the most. Typically I am 7.5 most of the time, but that is about 90% erection. I am not sure why, but I do not get fully erect with most women. But every once in a while I meet a woman that just "does it" for me and I actually grow to a full 8 inches and the head is massive, thick, round mushroom.

Usually the first response the cuckold notices is that her eyes pop open for the first time. Its mutual, because your wife is typically tight, and it hurts both me and her to penetrate her. But she wants to feel that type of pain, its a pleasurable pain for her.

The sex though is just sex...the key is that she knows you love her and thats why you want her being fucked by me. And you need to know that its not your cock that matters in your cuckold relationship.

I am the "Bull" and as such, I am there for one purpose. Pleasure. You bring to the table things that i cannot to your wife. You bring, love, respect and relationship history and shared experiences. She loves that first romantic date you had - she is not trying to remember how I looked at her or that first kiss in the moonlight. She just wants me hard and fucking her.

Does that make sense?
Beautifully articulated. Couples that have you take their wives to bed are indeed lucky.

Beourbull
Prepubescent

Unread post by Beourbull » Wed Mar 13, 2024 8:12 pm

njprofessor wrote:
Sun Jan 29, 2017 1:33 pm
hi cka

I think you came to grips with the reality already, and you heard from other cuckolds about how they felt. As an experienced Cuckold Trainer, I am the bull for a lot of 1st time couples. I made a rule early on that I would be with the couples for at least 6 months before they were ready for the full blown cuckolding experience with other men.

The key issue that I deal with and work with both the wife and husband is that first time. When I first penetrate a wife, most of the time its the first time she has ever felt her lips be spread open wide. A lot of cuckold men that I have helped, have sizes like 3, 4 or even 5 inches at the most. Typically I am 7.5 most of the time, but that is about 90% erection. I am not sure why, but I do not get fully erect with most women. But every once in a while I meet a woman that just "does it" for me and I actually grow to a full 8 inches and the head is massive, thick, round mushroom.

Usually the first response the cuckold notices is that her eyes pop open for the first time. Its mutual, because your wife is typically tight, and it hurts both me and her to penetrate her. But she wants to feel that type of pain, its a pleasurable pain for her.

The sex though is just sex...the key is that she knows you love her and thats why you want her being fucked by me. And you need to know that its not your cock that matters in your cuckold relationship.

I am the "Bull" and as such, I am there for one purpose. Pleasure. You bring to the table things that i cannot to your wife. You bring, love, respect and relationship history and shared experiences. She loves that first romantic date you had - she is not trying to remember how I looked at her or that first kiss in the moonlight. She just wants me hard and fucking her.

Does that make sense?

I hope I can’t get in contact with you about my wife.