Wife pregnant

When a fuck buddy becomes something more.
FNQLivin

Re: Wife pregnant

Unread post by FNQLivin » Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:48 pm

annsman wrote:I don’t see why the legality of termination is relevant to this post.

The OP is asking for options so I assume is considering abortion amongst other options, but I still think it is strange that someone in this supposed situation would ask for advice from a cuckold/hotwife site if it wasn’t just to get a reaction.
Because, in many parts of the world it isn’t or it’s a controversial subject. My belief is this topic was raised to stir debate and cause arguments. Abortion is a settled issue in the UK and for any couple where pregnancy is most definitely not a desired outcome, especially in a circumstance like this, termination would be the most obvious path.

lilford1965

Unread post by lilford1965 » Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:31 am

Always a risk . After a fairly prolonged threesome with the same guy , my wife missed her period . The guy , like us was checked regular , so we used other means of protection instead of a schlong sock . If she was pregnant , either of us could have been the father . Luckily , after eight weeks with our head in the sand , she came on .

rick00
Prepubescent

Unread post by rick00 » Sun Feb 17, 2019 3:03 am

There is a chance the baby is yours and you would risk losing your own kid to save face. Have the baby and raise it. Why do you owe anyone an explanation? Who explains their private business to you? Live your life without killing life.

subtoall
Pervert

Unread post by subtoall » Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:21 am

It's a shame you would feel embarrassed. Like fear, the way to heal your shame is to confront it, actually. If you choose not to abort or relinquish to adoption, then I would hope you proudly embrace this child as your own, using words such as:

"We are very proud to introduce you to Xxxx, our beloved newborn son/daughter. We understand you may be surprised by his/her skin tone. Like all children, the circumstances of his/her conception are a private matter, and we will not be sharing these details. We expect that like us, you will fully love this child just as you do all our other children."

wingman
$2 Ho

Unread post by wingman » Wed Feb 20, 2019 11:06 am

Gab -
1st, get clipped.
2nd, tell everyone that you were no longer able to get her pregnant, wanted another child, and decided to go to a sperm bank.
3rd, tell everyone you selected the right choice for you and wife, and elected to overlook race.

that puts you in the clear with family and friends.
Wingman
I've got her back, he's got her front.

JMNBABE
Player

Unread post by JMNBABE » Fri Feb 19, 2021 6:53 am

This is indeed something that most husbands do not seem to realize... So many husbands are self-centered and do not realize that this lifestyle is more about the wives then ourselves and feelings and emotions do change over time.
[/quote]

This is BY FAR the MOST intelligent response i have ever read on any of the adult boards we spend time on!! You can always tell the guys that have ZERO experience with this lifestyle because they write messages that imply their wife has an ON/OFF button that they flick when their peepee's are done.......when the reality is EXACTLY as stated above!!

Maybe the husband was the initiating influence to get started, but once cock enter vagina WIVES are the DRIVING FORCE!! And its a horse that cannot be out back in the barn either!! And if they enter in to a regular relationship with a Lover/Bull (especially with a Bull), the thought of a possible pregnancy is not far from her thoughts ever.

This pregnancy comes down to what the wife wants.......husband has two options: accept her decision and stay happy and supportive and part of the relationship; or start pushing her to terminate without knowing her true feelings and you push her TO her Bull and away from you. It won't go any other way.

Sit down, have a REAL honest heart to heart about this, and be prepared to get kicked in the BALLS when you find out this was intentional or at least HOPED for on her part. LISTEN to her, accept her feelings, and support the hell out of her.............friends and familly will either accept the baby, or not. And life goes on.

Or risk losing her entirely.

CW

JMNBABE
Player

Unread post by JMNBABE » Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:47 am

atlcuckcpl wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:26 am
Interesting situation. My wife and I decided that should she get pregnant by her Black lover, an acceptable cover story actually was possible. We planned to tell friends/family that I had become infertile. We had mutually opted to go to a center that offered artificial insemination. The choice of sperm donor was made by my wife with my knowledge. We simply didn't mention the race so that it would be irrelevant if the child were born Black or white.
My wife got so serious about a pregnancy with a Black Lover that she actually started telling friends and family that we were trying again (we have one son together) and considering a Sperm Donor since it wasn't working, and I had been tested and had a low sperm count.......was a bit embarrassing for me, but when the baby was born obviously Black we would just say it was a mix-up at the sperm bank, oops, we love the baby anyway.

She REALLY wanted to have this guys baby, and would have if his wife had not caught on to them and gave him an ultimatum.

CW

MichaelW
Experienced

Unread post by MichaelW » Fri Feb 19, 2021 9:06 am

An OOPS during a publicly known trial separation would be easily explained, although there would be so logistic work and additional expense such as a separate apartment etc. It would have to go on long enough for word to get out, and then announce a reconciliation--with only one minor thing that popped up while you two were apart. This day and time shouldn't be a social stigma.

Of course considering the lack or response this could be a troll bait post, but either way the discussion has been interesting.
Husband of a hotwife with a preference for interracial.

gruenberg
Pervert

Unread post by gruenberg » Sat Feb 20, 2021 12:27 am

annsman wrote:
Sat Dec 01, 2018 1:51 pm
You haven’t said what your wife wants. She’s been seeing the other man for 8 months so I guess she has some feelings for him, so would she be happy to have a termination to save your embarrassment?

We’re not against a termination for a good reason and Ann would have gone through with it if she’d got pregnant in a couple of encounters she later regretted. However, neither of us would have wanted it just to save embarrassment, although she has only dated white men so the issue for us if she’d would be with the people who knew she was dating which I accept is a lot less than an interracial child.
i don`t see that he hasn`t said what his wife wants. he was speaking from "we". that includes also his wife.

my guess is that they talked a lot. like most of couples would do in such a situation and that he is telling us here "their" view and not only "his".
the long stony way: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=57837

cornudoyesposa27
Trainable

Unread post by cornudoyesposa27 » Mon Feb 22, 2021 2:24 am

My wife said that if she had a baby from her lover , I would raise the baby.

JMNBABE
Player

Unread post by JMNBABE » Wed Mar 03, 2021 9:06 am

This has been our agreement from her first affair......it started behind my back, she admitted it to me the same week she agreed to "work late friday" was her cover story to me, and then felt too guilty and confessed the whole thing to me.....she wasn't offering NOT to go, she just couldn't do it behind my back as that was a prerequisite before we got married.....we both had marriages that broke up over lying and sneaking around, we agreed that honesty would be better. She was STILL going!! LOL

We spent the rest of the week getting her ready for her "date"......new lingerie, new outfit (SHORTEST miniskirt she could fine, sheer see-thru blouse and equally sheer see thru bra, a shrug to wear over it to be 'legal', expensive pantyhose that she removed the crotch from for easy access, and $$ new red CFM 4" heels), had her hair streaked and cut, and the evening of their date she went to Macy's and had one of those $$ makeup demonstrations done to get her perfect "smokey eyes" and $200 worth of make up!! She SCREAMED sex!!

Before she left, she brought up her diaphragm (all the birth control she uses)..... wanted to know what I thought about her NOT using it; when she leaves it in for long periods of time (more than 2-3 hrs) it causes severe cramping and they were going to dinner before the hotel, so it becomes more of a "condom type recess", she didn't know if it would bother him if she put it in there in bed, or excused herself to go do it (as their affair continued it turned out he quite enjoyed helping her with it, putting it in himself and removing it to "take a chance").....and it was "safe" in her cycle so there was little chance of a pregnancy and she enjoys sex a LOT more when there is that risk.

We decided that she would take her diaphragm, but play it by ear once they got to their room at the hotel....both of us KNOWING there was almost ZERO chance she would use it at that point and both being VERY turned on by her decision to take the risk with her first Lover!! And that has been the situation ever since.....she plays risky when she decides to, and we are in agreement that IF it happens we will have the baby and raise it as our own, despite the race of the father too.....she went thru a period of BBC INSANITY and were it not for her "tipped uterus" which makes pregnancy difficult we would likely be raising a couple of mixed race children too!!

HOT and sexciting stuff, but not for everyone.

CW

Wesley Hudson Valley
Pervert

Unread post by Wesley Hudson Valley » Thu Mar 04, 2021 9:28 am

Hello, that is EXTREMELY hot. Both of you have a great mindset. You prefer not to get her pregnant and let one of her studs have the honor possibly a black stud ?

LawyerWouldbeCuckold
$2 Ho

Unread post by LawyerWouldbeCuckold » Thu Mar 04, 2021 12:42 pm

I look at it this way......and there have been several very well-thought out responses....what this guy's health history? And his family's health history. I've discussed my family health history on this board more than once, and I didn't want to pass that along to a (biological) child. If they keep the baby, this is something they need to know.

OZCPL
OHW Addict

Unread post by OZCPL » Sun Mar 14, 2021 7:23 pm

There have been some excellent replies on this thread but the OP has only made one post in two years. I doubt he even checks this site.

R_H_NC

Unread post by R_H_NC » Sun Mar 14, 2021 8:02 pm

JMNBABE wrote:
Fri Feb 19, 2021 6:53 am
This is indeed something that most husbands do not seem to realize... So many husbands are self-centered and do not realize that this lifestyle is more about the wives then ourselves and feelings and emotions do change over time.
This is BY FAR the MOST intelligent response i have ever read on any of the adult boards we spend time on!! You can always tell the guys that have ZERO experience with this lifestyle because they write messages that imply their wife has an ON/OFF button that they flick when their peepee's are done.......when the reality is EXACTLY as stated above!!

Maybe the husband was the initiating influence to get started, but once cock enter vagina WIVES are the DRIVING FORCE!! And its a horse that cannot be out back in the barn either!! And if they enter in to a regular relationship with a Lover/Bull (especially with a Bull), the thought of a possible pregnancy is not far from her thoughts ever.

This pregnancy comes down to what the wife wants.......husband has two options: accept her decision and stay happy and supportive and part of the relationship; or start pushing her to terminate without knowing her true feelings and you push her TO her Bull and away from you. It won't go any other way.

Sit down, have a REAL honest heart to heart about this, and be prepared to get kicked in the BALLS when you find out this was intentional or at least HOPED for on her part. LISTEN to her, accept her feelings, and support the hell out of her.............friends and familly will either accept the baby, or not. And life goes on.

Or risk losing her entirely.

CW
[/quote]

While it seems that in this case both the HW and husband were willing to accept the risk of pregnancy to feed the kink and the wife's desire to have unprotected ses it is just wrong to apply the above statements universally to the lifestyle. Actually there is a third option which I am sure you are fully aware of. He can walk away. This "her body, her choice' is complete bullshit as far as the HW lifestyle goes. I know a few of the VHW's will light their hair on fire about that, but it is what it is. No one can force a HW to do with her body what she doesn't want but if so, than it is equally true that no one can force a HW husband to blindly accept ANY consequence of piss poor decisions. Do think otherwise COMPLETELY ignores the husband's role and legitimate expectations. He may have opened the door of the Pandora's Box so to speak but that certainly doesn't mean he has to accept whatever decision or consequence of the HW's piss poor decisions made while in the throes of passion. Not anymore than a cheating wife can expect her husband to do so under similar circumstances.

There are a couple of threads here where such a consequence occurred but not through any deliberate action or inaction (such as going bareback at vulnerable times) and a pregnancy occurred. The HW husband accepted this outcome and moved on. Good for both of them. To suggest he had no choice other than that is utter nonsense.

I would alter the last statement.........."Sit down, have a REAL honest heart to heart about this, and be prepared to get kicked in the BALLS when you find out this was intentional or at least HOPED for on her part. LISTEN to her, accept her feelings, and support the hell out of her OR LEAVE HER TO THE CONSEQUENCES OF HER DECISION. I am pretty sure you knew that was a viable alternative but doesn't fit you particular kink so it got ignored.

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Mon Mar 15, 2021 12:36 am

annsman wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:18 pm
I don’t see why the legality of termination is relevant to this post.

The OP is asking for options so I assume is considering abortion amongst other options, but I still think it is strange that someone in this supposed situation would ask for advice from a cuckold/hotwife site if it wasn’t just to get a reaction.
Good point.. but if you think about it, who or where else could he ask ??

Brad
Read my Bio: "Brad.. from the beginning" ...
http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45313

Sissy Cuckold Club...
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45930

SamWarrens
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by SamWarrens » Wed Mar 17, 2021 9:09 am

At this point they had the child or didn't (or gave him away) .
What ever, the situation is resolved.
I'd just like to know what happened.
Great minds may think alike, but fools seldom differ.

nextdoorbull
Virgin

Unread post by nextdoorbull » Thu Apr 01, 2021 3:11 pm

My vote:

The woman owns her body. Let the wife decide whatever she wants to do!

So for the OP: Do nothing! Ask your wife what she wants!

SOLVED

JMNBABE
Player

Unread post by JMNBABE » Mon Apr 12, 2021 1:50 pm

OZCPL wrote:
Sun Mar 14, 2021 7:23 pm
There have been some excellent replies on this thread but the OP has only made one post in two years. I doubt he even checks this site.
Nah, most people who post about this situation are either BS'rs or turned off by the unpleasant responses and don't respond any longer. I have had some very intense and HOT conversations privately with people who initially post about this but got so FLAMED they stopped responding. I'm not quite so thin skinned, and I don't bring the unpleasant responses to my wife's attention......

BUT, that said, we have had some fun posting about this due to this response even without the original person involved. So well worth the effort for me. I bump old posts all the time. Just fun to do

CW

RetiredSnowbird
Pervert

Unread post by RetiredSnowbird » Wed Apr 14, 2021 9:49 am

Interesting that we haven't heard any more from the original poster.

curious9632
Experienced

Unread post by curious9632 » Thu Apr 15, 2021 9:28 pm

since no body else will say it... the OP posted fake news
My curiosity wanders unleashed.

wny3somecple
Experienced

Unread post by wny3somecple » Mon Apr 19, 2021 8:54 am

Birth control FTW

JMNBABE
Player

Unread post by JMNBABE » Mon May 03, 2021 6:49 am

Wesley Hudson Valley wrote:
Thu Mar 04, 2021 9:28 am
Hello, that is EXTREMELY hot. Both of you have a great mindset. You prefer not to get her pregnant and let one of her studs have the honor possibly a black stud ?

Wes, SHE actually has made this choice, and I happen to agree with her decision. She definitely wants to have at least one more child while she is young enough and has been birth control free with her current Boss/Lover for a bit over 3 years now, I have been on "condoms only" intercourse since November of 2012 (one tends to remember the LAST time they got inside bare!! LOL) COVID put an end to her actually trying with her Boss/Lover which has only RAMPED UP her desire for a pregnancy with someone other than me.

She has been on here, and several sites we belong to, having quite explicit sexual conversations with guys about a potential pregnancy affair. She has been faithful to her Boss/Lover for the 11 years they have been having an affair, but it really looks like COVID may have ended that.....he is older, has several medical issues that would make getting it complicated, and they have only been together 3 times since March of 2020. Her old fantasies of a pregnancy occurring outside our marriage have ALL come roaring back as a result. I am fairly certain her decision has been made and its only a matter of time for us to get comfortable with the COVID situation before she gets back in the saddle again....and likely not with her current Boss/Lover.

CW

starry_night
Experienced

Unread post by starry_night » Sun May 09, 2021 7:08 pm

atlcuckcpl wrote:
Interesting situation. My wife and I decided that should she get pregnant by her Black lover, an acceptable cover story actually was possible. We planned to tell friends/family that I had become infertile. We had mutually opted to go to a center that offered artificial insemination. The choice of sperm donor was made by my wife with my knowledge. We simply didn't mention the race so that it would be irrelevant if the child were born Black or white.
That's what we did with the difference that we said that we had asked her friend to be the sperm donor because of my sterility (which is not true).
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=62370
My hotwife pictures.

JMNBABE
Player

Unread post by JMNBABE » Sun Jun 06, 2021 10:26 am

starry_night wrote:
Sun May 09, 2021 7:08 pm
atlcuckcpl wrote:
That's what we did with the difference that we said that we had asked her friend to be the sperm donor because of my sterility (which is not true).
During the time J was solely involved with Black Lovers, there was one guy that she readily admits he fell HARD in love with, and they even discussed ending their realtionships (he was married, 2 kids, we have 1 together) to be together. She wanted BADLY to have a baby with him, it was all she talked aobut when we were together......one weekend his wife was out of town with the kids, and they got together and decided they both WANTED her to have his baby.

She was taking so many chances with him, not using her diaphragm right up to the week she would be fertile, and sometimes a couple days in to it, that she started telling her family that we were trying again to get pregnant, but it wasn't happening and I had been checked and had a low sperm count, so we were considering using donor sperm......then when the baby was obviously black, she would say it was a mistake at the clinic. She told virtually anyone who would listen!! LOL

They got SO intensely sexual, that they ended up spending the whole weekend in a motel and she never used her diaphragm once. It wasn't her fertile time, she knew that, but it was a decidion made and she stopped using it then and did not intend to use it with him again.......unfortunately, his wife had caught on to what was going on and had set him up. She and the kids were waiting for him when he came home late Sunday evening and laid the law down for him....give up the white girl, or he would never see her and his kids again!!

Wife and her Lover talked that week, and the hardest decision she ever made was to stop their relationship and stay with me, he also could not break up his marriage and lose his kids.....so the stopped their relationship during the most INTENSE part of it.....her WANTING to get pregnant, and him MORE than willing.

To this day, she wishes, sometimes to tears, that she had his baby.....we have frequent discussions about that and how BADLY she wanted it to happen and how DEVESTATING it was to lose him then. They haven't seen each other since, because they know what would happen, but she admits that if he walked thru the door now she would be on him like white on rice!! And THIS time, there would be NO question about using a diaphragm!!

CW