Wife pregnant

When a fuck buddy becomes something more.
Gabriel
Prepubescent

Wife pregnant

Unread post by Gabriel » Mon Nov 26, 2018 2:34 am

My wife found out she's pregnant, at this stage unclear if from me or her bull. We dont really know what to do and thinking of all options on the table.

Weve been married 9 years, we have a son. She started seeing other men 3 years ago, around 8 months with her current african bull. She is now 42, they had condoms rip early on, so i wasnt concerned when they stopped using condoms altogether. We havent thought much about impregnation given her age, virtually impossible. She was feeling strange and her period is gone so took the test and came back positive last weekend.

We are really at crossroads here. I can't afford the level of embarrassment this could cause for life. All options on deck. Let me know if you know a way forward or good doctors in uk.

MaxCargo
Player

Re: Wife pregnant

Unread post by MaxCargo » Mon Nov 26, 2018 9:40 am

You're in a though situation. You have said you and your wife already have already son. I assume he's of your own. In this situation you and your wife should, without a question, do what is best for the child you both already have. Certainly you don't want your son getting exposed to the rumours and hatred from other people including family and friends, if this shouldn't be your child that your wife is pregnant with. Obviously, it would be very clear if it's not yours. It could get very ugly, especially for your son.
Therefore, as harsh as it is, if there is only the slightest chance your wife not being pregnant by you, I think you should terminate this pregnancy immediately. I know it's hard, but I my opinion it's the best for your son and probabely also for your marriage. By the way, I don't think that you want that another guy have a permanent stack in your family. But like I said that’s only my opinion. Of course, in the end only you and your wife decide what is best for your son and family.

Fallenone19108
Player

Unread post by Fallenone19108 » Mon Nov 26, 2018 2:43 pm

Well it depends on how open You are to all options. Then how far along She is. But only You and Your Wife can decide.

mjb0007bond
Virgin

Unread post by mjb0007bond » Wed Nov 28, 2018 12:47 am

I'm not saying you should or shouldn't terminate the pregnancy. But I will say you shouldn't terminate because of what others might say.

2wheel
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by 2wheel » Wed Nov 28, 2018 1:59 am

MaxCargo wrote:You're in a though situation. You have said you and your wife already have already son. I assume he's of your own. In this situation you and your wife should, without a question, do what is best for the child you both already have. Certainly you don't want your son getting exposed to the rumours and hatred from other people including family and friends, if this shouldn't be your child that your wife is pregnant with. Obviously, it would be very clear if it's not yours. It could get very ugly, especially for your son.
Therefore, as harsh as it is, if there is only the slightest chance your wife not being pregnant by you, I think you should terminate this pregnancy immediately. I know it's hard, but I my opinion it's the best for your son and probabely also for your marriage. By the way, I don't think that you want that another guy have a permanent stack in your family. But like I said that’s only my opinion. Of course, in the end only you and your wife decide what is best for your son and family.
Well said.

tractorman2
Pervert

Unread post by tractorman2 » Thu Nov 29, 2018 1:14 am

mjb0007bond wrote:I'm not saying you should or shouldn't terminate the pregnancy. But I will say you shouldn't terminate because of what others might say.

I fully agree

annsman
$2 Ho

Unread post by annsman » Sat Dec 01, 2018 1:51 pm

You haven’t said what your wife wants. She’s been seeing the other man for 8 months so I guess she has some feelings for him, so would she be happy to have a termination to save your embarrassment?

We’re not against a termination for a good reason and Ann would have gone through with it if she’d got pregnant in a couple of encounters she later regretted. However, neither of us would have wanted it just to save embarrassment, although she has only dated white men so the issue for us if she’d would be with the people who knew she was dating which I accept is a lot less than an interracial child.

jodi5456
Trainable

Unread post by jodi5456 » Sat Dec 01, 2018 5:09 pm

You have several choices. Terminate the pregnancy, put the baby up for adoption. raise the child.

OZCPL
OHW Addict

Unread post by OZCPL » Sat Dec 01, 2018 7:50 pm

You could tell friends it happened during a trial separation you had and you both want the child. If her lover is an intelligent law abiding man the baby could later become a wonderful gift to your family, that does happen that way.

Husband
Virgin

Unread post by Husband » Sun Dec 02, 2018 11:36 am

I have t agree with OZCPL. You are in a very difficult situation my friend and I wish you the best.

Squirming69
Experienced

Unread post by Squirming69 » Sun Dec 02, 2018 9:17 pm

Gabriel,

This is not an uncommon issue although it is one that few have written about with exception to those that tend to start thread based on fantasy talk. Considering this is your first post and with the assumption that your post is factual; I would say that you have received a series of recommendations, all of which provide varying perspectives.

It can be difficult when a wife become pregnant when she is having unprotected intercourse with one or more men (including the husband). You described that your wife’s bull is African that she has been seeing other men for about 3 years and has been seeing the current man for the last 8 months. You also mentioned that after they had a condom rip that you were not concerned when they stopped using condoms altogether and while you have not said that you have been using condoms you have given the forum that impression that you also have not been using condoms with your wife, so it sounds as if you were both open to allowing nature to take its course. So with that said, it is very understandable that you and your wife would not know whom the biological father is at this point. Plenty of women continue to have babies well into the 40’s and some into the 50’s so I am not sure what you were thinking when there was unprotected intercourse from at her age.

You are correct in that you as a couple are at a crossroad; although I find that you’re a bit self-centered by saying “I can't afford the level of embarrassment this could cause for life.”; you both enterer this lifestyle, as a couple you both were very open and all three of you enjoyed unprotected intercourse.

I would agree with others that you’re in a touch situation although with that said, this is a situation that you and your wife fully went into with eyes wide open. As indicated by ‘@annsman’; “You have not yet said what your wife wants. She’s been seeing the other man for 8 months so I guess she has some feelings for him, so would she be happy to have a termination to save your embarrassment?”

So what does your wife want??? If your wife would like to keep the pregnancy by having the baby no matter whom the biological father is; would you insist that she still terminate in an effort to save you from embarrassment??? In my case, during a prior marriage, we did have a few close calls, although she was always very selective with the men that she had unprotected intercourse with and if she has become pregnant, she would not have terminated a pregnancy simply to minimize embarrassment of anyone involved. At the time, during that marriage we were out in the open with our lifestyle, and with one of her long-term relationships which was more poly in nature (out in the open with family/friends) she would have been open to having his off-spring.

If I was in your situation, I would consider the reply by ‘@annsman’ and by ‘@OZCPL’; in that you should have an open honest judgement free discussion with your wife, find out what she truly wants and keep your commitment to your wife no matter what she prefers to do. If she truly does want to keep the pregnancy, you could always do as suggested by ‘@OZCPL’ and agree to tell your family/friends that it happened during a trial separation that you both had and now that you both want the child. As mentioned, you could look at the baby as a wonderful gift, an amazing addition to your family. This is a blessing and or consequence of the chosen lifestyle.

SS
Imagination can be more important then knowledge so be careful what you ask for!

Whosbeensleeping

Unread post by Whosbeensleeping » Sun Dec 02, 2018 10:02 pm

Just quick note about pregnancies. Sometimes feelings about them change, so ongoing conversation is also important.

Squirming69
Experienced

Unread post by Squirming69 » Mon Dec 03, 2018 9:12 am

Whosbeensleeping wrote:Just quick note about pregnancies. Sometimes feelings about them change, so ongoing conversation is also important.
This is indeed something that most husbands do not seem to realize... So many husbands are self-centered and do not realize that this lifestyle is more about the wives then ourselves and feelings and emotions do change over time.
Imagination can be more important then knowledge so be careful what you ask for!

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Tue Dec 04, 2018 12:49 pm

The unmentioned option is that you could step out of the picture, divorce your wife or she you and let the two of them raise the child as a couple.
"Women and cats will do as they please,and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea"-Robert Heinlein
"Gratitude is riches and complaint is poverty and the worst I ever had was wonderful"Bro. Dave Gardner
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

OZCPL
OHW Addict

Unread post by OZCPL » Mon Dec 10, 2018 1:13 pm

Would be nice if you would at least reply to some questions please

tractorman2
Pervert

Unread post by tractorman2 » Sat Dec 15, 2018 2:13 pm

It is easier to post a controversial subject than to reply to it.

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Tue Dec 25, 2018 3:31 pm

Perhaps some wives don't mind others gossiping about a white couple birthing a black child, or even a white child born to a black couple, but as a rule that's a major social problem. Couples who adopt children from a different race are readily accepted by others. Most consider that to be a loving choice.

If you and your wife can find a service in your region that allows the child to be born at an adoption clinic, that is at least one option. We know an unmarried young couple well in a situation where the girlfriend became pregnant. Her child was born at a clinic about seventy miles away and adopted out almost immediately to a childless couple who wanted a family. They married within months thereafter and are living happily with two other children born later. A family member who doesn't live near you may be willing to house your wife until birth if a clinic cannot.
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

Squirming69
Experienced

Unread post by Squirming69 » Tue Dec 25, 2018 7:43 pm

Des31 - It is interesting how the OP (Gabriel) posted once and has not yet been back to this thread or posted anywhere else leaving all of us to debate the social issues surrounding couples being pregnant with the seed of another man (White, Black, Hispanic, etc). I would generally agree with you that it does have some social impacts within many communities although through the years I would think based on my own experience that it has become more socially acceptable then it once was. I have known a number of couples that had mixed babies and they were vanilla couples so interracial baby was expected. My current and my prior wife both have worked in labor-delivery within the hospital environment and you might be very surprised at how common it is for a White Couple to have a mixed baby at the time of birth and it is clear that dad was not the sperm donor. Birth Certificates also tend to identify many of them as the race of the parents of record, unless the boyfriend is identified and my wife has seen that happen more often than you might expect; cuck marriages, poly type arrangements, etc.

Breakerhymen
Player

Unread post by Breakerhymen » Fri Jan 04, 2019 10:32 am

Ahhhh naïveté.....and frankly gross negligence. Letting wife fuck FWB bareback???? What did you expect? She’s 42? Of course pregnancy was possible. It’s possible until menopause is confirmed and no period for a year!!!! Well now you have consequences. Amazing how no one expects this? Well race shouldn’t figure into equation unless you are trying to keep things secret. That said cats out of bag should you have baby. Better start informing all concerned......assuming you keep it. Abortion is possible but because of your irresponsibility is likely morally repugnant at least. Good luck. Next time use the pill!!!!! If she must go bareback

annsman
$2 Ho

Unread post by annsman » Sat Jan 05, 2019 12:43 pm

We’re not allowed to challenge the validity of posts, but I will say that there seems to be a lot where someone posts a contentious idea and then waits for the fall out without following up.

insertomit
Experienced

Unread post by insertomit » Sat Jan 05, 2019 8:37 pm

annsman wrote:We’re not allowed to challenge the validity of posts, but I will say that there seems to be a lot where someone posts a contentious idea and then waits for the fall out without following up.
I lurked on these forums when my wife was pregnant by another man. I tried to search for as much information as possible here and other places. Unfortunately at that time many years ago I only read things that were very judgemental on here and was one reason I kept it to myself. Now when I read someone writing about the possibility I reach out to them in a PM to offer friendly support. It is a scary thing to happen whether planned or not. I would go from extreme arousal one day to suicidal in another. I wish I had someone during that time to listen to my insecurities so that I would be aware of them and be able to let go.

It could be possible that OP didn't reply back because of denial of the situation he is in or he is not getting the support that he needs.

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:57 am

OP was last on the forum November 29th according to the profile.

atlcuckcpl
Virgin

Unread post by atlcuckcpl » Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:26 am

Interesting situation. My wife and I decided that should she get pregnant by her Black lover, an acceptable cover story actually was possible. We planned to tell friends/family that I had become infertile. We had mutually opted to go to a center that offered artificial insemination. The choice of sperm donor was made by my wife with my knowledge. We simply didn't mention the race so that it would be irrelevant if the child were born Black or white.

FNQLivin

Unread post by FNQLivin » Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:14 am

annsman wrote:We’re not allowed to challenge the validity of posts, but I will say that there seems to be a lot where someone posts a contentious idea and then waits for the fall out without following up.
Terminations are legal in the UK, provided under the NHS. It’s not ‘on demand’ per se, but is legal if certain conditions are met. If the person was from the Uk as they seem to imply, they’d know this.

annsman
$2 Ho

Unread post by annsman » Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:18 pm

I don’t see why the legality of termination is relevant to this post.

The OP is asking for options so I assume is considering abortion amongst other options, but I still think it is strange that someone in this supposed situation would ask for advice from a cuckold/hotwife site if it wasn’t just to get a reaction.