Hotwives who want more than just the sex

When a fuck buddy becomes something more.
elina

Re: Hotwives who want more than just the sex

Unread post by elina » Mon Apr 25, 2022 3:04 am

Minnhotwife wrote:
Sun Apr 24, 2022 10:47 am
Excellent replies everyone. We are officially poly as my wife is in love with another man. She has planned out dates with him and they are not simply in it just for sex. Still sorting through my feelings but am okay with it and happy for her.

I’ll keep anyone up to date who wants to know how it progresses over the next few months or maybe years?

I love my wife and very happy to be with her. Excited to take this journey into something beyond FWB or even a stag/cuck dynamic.
Congratulations Minnhotwife and thanks for updating.
I will definitely continue to look for your updates.

Sincerely
elina

Wooster
Experienced

Unread post by Wooster » Mon Apr 25, 2022 11:37 am

tito123177 wrote:
Sun Apr 24, 2022 7:32 am
I really want her to be in love with another man and do couple things with him, the more romantic the more exciting it is for me…
That’s how we evolved, too. At first, I liked to hear about her sex with other guys. When she got a steady boyfriend, I found that I was less interested in their sex life than their romantic connection. It was amazing to watch her fall in love, and it still gives me a thrill when she talks about how much she loves him. Their sex life is good, but I find that I don’t care about that nearly as much.

tito123177
Trainable

Unread post by tito123177 » Fri Apr 29, 2022 10:15 am

00rdster wrote:
Sun Apr 24, 2022 10:58 am
We've also changed over the course of our journey. My wife actually exchanged rings with her boyfriend/lover. She wears it most of the time and all the time they're together. They are spending the day together right now planning a trip to Mexico where they will have a commitment ceremony. I couldn't be more excited.
That is so hot! on what consists this commitment ceremony?

00rdster
Virgin

Unread post by 00rdster » Fri Apr 29, 2022 11:07 am

It's ceremony to celebrate their relationship. It's not legally binding but makes their relationship more formal. They will have an officiant and exchange vows. It won't really change much, other than they will consider themselves in a committed relationship. It's super exciting!

mwm330
Prepubescent

Unread post by mwm330 » Fri Apr 29, 2022 10:54 pm

cuckoldcpl4fun13 wrote:
Wed Jun 30, 2021 7:40 am
I only want long term relationships with people period. Having sex is good for an orgasm but the best sex I have ever had was when I had a connection with my lovers. I have said this before, my lovers become boyfriends and when they do, I open up to doing much more for them then just getting them off. We can explore their fantasies, enjoy trips, hang out all night, etc and the comfort allows for us to truly enjoy the bond that we form. Plus, we learn each other's bodies, likes and how to groove together in bed. Yes sex is good but without a connection I prefer a dildo since I can make it get me off much faster than sex with somebody I have no interest in.

On top of that, I like being vocal in bed, not loud or yelling but talking as we are having sex. Being more than a one time sex toy allows for sex talk that just sets me off. I have had boyfriends that could get me off in less than 5 mins because we were so in tune with each other and it was EXPLOSIVE. After that first orgasm my body was shaking with multiple orgasm until he had his orgasm. I know there is a certain ego trip tied to being with another man's wife but imagine being able to make her feel that way? haha, anyway, just my two cents.
Hi,
Your very sexually receptive abilities are similar to my wife's. Shes now 28, been together for 12 years. Shed been exclusive to her BF now for 3 years. She says she loves both me and him. We have separate bedrooms, Ben,Black-47, Stays in our family home Friday till Sunday. He makes her feel wonderful in every way and she needs his visits. she has no sex, not even masturbation, in the week as she works full time.

tito123177
Trainable

Unread post by tito123177 » Sat Apr 30, 2022 9:41 am

00rdster wrote:
Fri Apr 29, 2022 11:07 am
It's ceremony to celebrate their relationship. It's not legally binding but makes their relationship more formal. They will have an officiant and exchange vows. It won't really change much, other than they will consider themselves in a committed relationship. It's super exciting!
That's the kind of stuff that excites me more than just sex, those little things about them going in a real relationship, congratulations, I hope someday I can achive something similar and my wife can have a boyfriend.

Please update us on how was that ceremony, I would love to read the details :D

00rdster
Virgin

Unread post by 00rdster » Sun May 01, 2022 11:51 am

tito123177 wrote:
Sat Apr 30, 2022 9:41 am
00rdster wrote:
That's the kind of stuff that excites me more than just sex, those little things about them going in a real relationship, congratulations, I hope someday I can achive something similar and my wife can have a boyfriend.

They decided on a beach ceremony in Cancun in July. Should be an exciting summer!

LongTermHubby
Player

Unread post by LongTermHubby » Wed May 04, 2022 2:52 am

My wife has started wearing a friendship ring her lover gave her when they are away together.

PANTIES
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by PANTIES » Wed May 04, 2022 6:12 am

She has replaced her wedding rings with a ring he gave several months ago. My wife wears his ring 24/7. In addition she has changed her hair style, makeup, keeps her pussy shaved and all of these things for her lover.

Pauline

MichaelW
Experienced

Unread post by MichaelW » Wed May 04, 2022 7:10 am

My wife says sex is the most intimate thing one can do with another human. "I have let him go inside my body, cum inside me, it is normal for a woman to develop feelings." Recently she told her black lover for the first time, "I love you, but I cannot fall in love with you."
Husband of a hotwife with a preference for interracial.

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Thu May 05, 2022 11:49 am

My wife became a hotwife at age 28 and is now 35. I have learned that after a while a guy has been fucking her, an emotional bond is established between her and the men. She says the sex is better that way.

I not only approve but enjoy her having those deeper relationships. I have told her at times that her fucking others she loves is as exciting for me as those are to her; she laughed a few times at that, saying in various ways she doubts that's possible. But no matter how closely bonded they become, we have found that they will ultimately part. She says these extramarital relationships all have an expiration date, something like warranties on kitchen appliances.

Her new favorite song is one she recently heard on the radio while overnight at a guy's place. I was away on a two-week assignment at the time. The song's words she most liked were, "If you can't be with the one you love, love the one you're with." :o I like that. It defines our marital contract.

~ Des
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

Christinebitg

Unread post by Christinebitg » Thu May 05, 2022 5:30 pm

<< I not only approve but enjoy her having those deeper relationships. >>

I'm in complete agreement with that. I'd be thrilled if she fell deeply in love with a guy. Any one of her current fuck buddies would be a great choice, the way I see it.

00rdster
Virgin

Unread post by 00rdster » Mon May 16, 2022 8:51 am

tito123177 wrote:
Sat Apr 30, 2022 9:41 am
00rdster wrote:

They booked flights and a suite in Cancun for the 3rd week of July. They're arranging for a commitment ceremony on the beach. For some reason, the resort hasn't returned her emails or phone calls about the ceremony, so she's looking for local officiants to conduct the ceremony just in case. Thay are also shopping for matching bands and she has already purchased a light white cotton dress for the ceremony.

pixwellguy
$2 Ho

Unread post by pixwellguy » Mon May 23, 2022 6:09 am

00rdster wrote:
Mon May 16, 2022 8:51 am
They booked flights and a suite in Cancun for the 3rd week of July. They're arranging for a commitment ceremony on the beach. For some reason, the resort hasn't returned her emails or phone calls about the ceremony, so she's looking for local officiants to conduct the ceremony just in case. Thay are also shopping for matching bands and she has already purchased a light white cotton dress for the ceremony.
That's wonderful! Will you be attending the ceremony? Wouldn't it be great to be there as a guest, or better still, to "give the 'bride' away" in some fashion? Then have them go off to the bridal suite together, and pay no attention to you for the rest of the trip?

00rdster
Virgin

Unread post by 00rdster » Mon May 23, 2022 1:32 pm

pixwellguy wrote:
Mon May 23, 2022 6:09 am
00rdster wrote:
That's wonderful! Will you be attending the ceremony? Wouldn't it be great to be there as a guest, or better still, to "give the 'bride' away" in some fashion? Then have them go off to the bridal suite together, and pay no attention to you for the rest of the trip?
Actually he and I have never met. It's like they have their own separate life and she likes it that way. They have their own routines, favorite restaurants, and shows like any other couple. She is great about sharing things with me though. So, unfortunately I won't be hanging out on the beaches in Mexico, but just staying home wondering how everything is going with them.

pixwellguy
$2 Ho

Unread post by pixwellguy » Tue May 24, 2022 7:21 am

00rdster wrote:
Mon May 23, 2022 1:32 pm
pixwellguy wrote:
Mon May 23, 2022 6:09 am
00rdster wrote:
Actually he and I have never met. It's like they have their own separate life and she likes it that way. They have their own routines, favorite restaurants, and shows like any other couple. She is great about sharing things with me though. So, unfortunately I won't be hanging out on the beaches in Mexico, but just staying home wondering how everything is going with them.
I get that completely - it's the same with my wife and her lover; he and I have never met and never will. He knows that I know about their affair and that I am fine with it. He doesn't understand that, but he's quite willing to have my wife as his lover under those conditions.

Isn't it wonderful to know that your wife and her lover have their own "places" and their own routines together? It fills in the picture of them as a true couple, and of the intimacy they share.

Wooster
Experienced

Unread post by Wooster » Tue May 24, 2022 11:02 am

pixwellguy wrote:
Tue May 24, 2022 7:21 am
I get that completely - it's the same with my wife and her lover; he and I have never met and never will. He knows that I know about their affair and that I am fine with it. He doesn't understand that, but he's quite willing to have my wife as his lover under those conditions.

Isn't it wonderful to know that your wife and her lover have their own "places" and their own routines together? It fills in the picture of them as a true couple, and of the intimacy they share.
Plus one. I’ve never met him, and most likely never will.

Even before she had a steady partner, I never met any of the guys she dated. We treated this as a corner of her life that was private, that she could tell me as much or as little about as she wanted. She’d sometimes indulge me by telling me about it, but not often. Mostly, I just enjoyed knowing that she was out with someone else while I was at home.

Now that she has a long-term boyfriend that she’s in a deep relationship with, I love knowing that they are a real couple. They have their own life together, and none of us want to mess with the boundaries.

00rdster
Virgin

Unread post by 00rdster » Wed May 25, 2022 7:13 am

pixwellguy and Wooster, it sounds like we're on the same journey. I never thought things would progress like this, but it's been amazing.

As for us, she secured an officiant after asking her lover if he was sure he wanted to go through with the "nuptials." He said yes of course. So she's working with the officiant to write their ceremony and vows.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Wed May 25, 2022 11:41 am

00rdster wrote:
Wed May 25, 2022 7:13 am
pixwellguy and Wooster, it sounds like we're on the same journey. I never thought things would progress like this, but it's been amazing.

As for us, she secured an officiant after asking her lover if he was sure he wanted to go through with the "nuptials." He said yes of course. So she's working with the officiant to write their ceremony and vows.
00rdster, pixwellguy and Wooster. I have to admit I find your situations fascinating and whenever I spot you posting on your threads I always stop by.

Your situations all appear quite out in the open/public, with various other people who are aware. So I am wondering how the various individuals, you, your HW, her SSO (Second Significant Other, I just made that up) friends, relatives, co-workers, of this dynamic sort of works.

Such as social media postings. Is this something that is done or way more low key? It's one thing for a HW's BFF to know on the sly what's going on, in 00rdster's case, this is taking things to a whole other level that I've rarely come across.

pixwellguy
$2 Ho

Unread post by pixwellguy » Wed May 25, 2022 1:29 pm

[quote="Long Lurker 34" post_id=1304287 time=1653507681 user_id=79809

00rdster, pixwellguy and Wooster. I have to admit I find your situations fascinating and whenever I spot you posting on your threads I always stop by....

[/quote]

Thanks Long Lurker. In our case, my wife's relationship with her lover is not a subject for social media or other open conversation. However, several of her close girlfriends "know" that she has a lover....it's very hard for her to hide her feelings about him with them, and the sly nudges and little jokes make it clear that they know what's going on.

In her workplace, she's never hidden the fact of being a "hotwife" in fact, she's had 3somes with a female coworker and her previous long-term boyfriend. So certainly some of the people at work have knowledge of her activities and have likely guessed correctly about her relationship with her lover.

I guess you could say we don't hide it among friends, but don't flaunt it either.

00rdster
Virgin

Unread post by 00rdster » Thu May 26, 2022 4:58 am

For us, it's completely discreet. I think a few of his friends may know, but nobody on our side knows about their relationship. It helps that we're empty nester. There's definitely no social media posts for either of them.

Wooster
Experienced

Unread post by Wooster » Thu May 26, 2022 10:37 pm

Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Wed May 25, 2022 11:41 am
Your situations all appear quite out in the open/public, with various other people who are aware. So I am wondering how the various individuals, you, your HW, her SSO (Second Significant Other, I just made that up) friends, relatives, co-workers, of this dynamic sort of works.
Sorry if I gave a wrong impression. Her relationship with her boyfriend is definitely not out in the open. Only the three of us know the whole story. Our lives and their lives do not intersect at all. For reasons that have nothing to do with their relationship, we are not very socially active, so it hasn’t been difficult to keep it quiet.

As far as anyone in our life knows, we are an unremarkable couple. As I understand it, his friends know that he is in a relationship with a poly woman, but that’s as much as she’s interested in saying about it.

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Sun Jun 26, 2022 8:07 am

zorro wrote:
Wed Dec 03, 2008 5:37 am
How many hotwives out there have found that after a while just having sex with other men is not enough and they want to have deeper, more emotional relationships with other men than hubby? In other words, for how many want more than just the sex?
I don't know if it's common, but my wife prefers an emotional bond with other men. The sex is better, particularly when a friend with who she is already close when they get around to having sex. She is now 35. Since beginning our way of life when she was 28, she is open to short-term casual sex or fuckbuddy sex but finds the relationship more exciting and satisfying if the two are personally compatible friends who like each other in ways having nothing to do with sex.

For the reason it's better for her that way, I enjoy their fucking as well. She practices discretion so others don't know about our open marriage, and that works for the two of us. For the reason she has a relatively high-profile position in her work, she doesn't date them openly when they're in or near our city. Ours isn't really an open marriage in the sense most consider that way of life; she has more freedom to do as she wishes than I.

~ Des

zorro
OHW Addict

Unread post by zorro » Sun Jun 26, 2022 11:59 am

Des 31 wrote:
Sun Jun 26, 2022 8:07 am
zorro wrote:
How many hotwives out there have found that after a while just having sex with other men is not enough and they want to have deeper, more emotional relationships with other men than hubby? In other words, for how many want more than just the sex?
I don't know if it's common, but my wife prefers an emotional bond with other men. The sex is better, particularly when a friend with who she is already close when they get around to having sex. She is now 35. Since beginning our way of life when she was 28, she is open to short-term casual sex or fuckbuddy sex but finds the relationship more exciting and satisfying if the two are personally compatible friends who like each other in ways having nothing to do with sex.

For the reason it's better for her that way, I enjoy their fucking as well. She practices discretion so others don't know about our open marriage, and that works for the two of us. For the reason she has a relatively high-profile position in her work, she doesn't date them openly when they're in or near our city. Ours isn't really an open marriage in the sense most consider that way of life; she has more freedom to do as she wishes than I.

~ Des
Thanks, Des. We are exactly the same as you two. Fondness definitely makes the sex better -- for everyone involved. Not that good old-fashioned raw sex isn't fun sometimes too. With the pandemic, we are sticking with one long-term regular who has been reliable, fun, and provided plenty of cross-energy.
Sharing your partner is a very loving act. Double her pleasure; double your fun.
Kevin Foster, The Three Marriage Enigmas: ". . . sex with a man other than her husband is simply the most erotic sex possible for a woman."

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Sun Jun 26, 2022 12:06 pm

zorro wrote:
Sun Jun 26, 2022 11:59 am
Des 31 wrote:
Sun Jun 26, 2022 8:07 am
zorro wrote:

~ Des
Thanks, Des. We are exactly the same as you two. Fondness definitely makes the sex better -- for everyone involved. Not that good old-fashioned raw sex isn't fun sometimes too. With the pandemic, we are sticking with one long-term regular who has been reliable, fun, and provided plenty of cross-energy.
Yeah, I get that. I would be thrilled with that arrangement - and have been.

~ Des