Live in lover

When a fuck buddy becomes something more.
Mr Stag
Trainable

Re: Live in lover

Unread post by Mr Stag » Sat May 13, 2023 12:37 pm

One afternoon, the doorbell to our condo rang. I opened the door and saw a young man, about 20 years-old. I pointed out that we had a "No Solicitors" sign. He pointed out that he wasn't selling anything, we were. I was confused and, after few minutes, we realized that he had written down the wrong unit number, as we were not renting out one of our bedrooms. I could not imagine who was. I didn't want him to have made the trip for nothing, so I showed him our condo, which was identical to all the other two-bedroom condos there.

He was a nice guy, a college student, and appreciative of our efforts. After he left, I told my wife that perhaps we should rent out a bedroom, as he seemed such a nice fellow. That was it, but it wasn't, as he came up later that night.

We were naked, in bed, horny, and both of us were ready for some release. While I teased her by licking her inner thighs and breathing warm breath on her pubic mound, but not touching her labia or clit, I mentioned the young guy we had shown our condo to earlier that day. I told her that she should imagine that he lived in our spare bedroom and that his ear was against the wall, listening for us to make noisy sex. She responded instantly by tightening her leg muscles, so I continued, detailing how he jacked off to the sex sounds we made. Then, I told her that she felt so comfortable around him that she wore her usual skimpy outfits all the time, even in front of him, her T-shirts without a bra underneath, her see-through nightgowns, her short, silk, Japanese Kimono. And he felt so comfortable around us that he shamelessly eyed her legs and naked feet and peered through the transparent fabric to her otherwise naked body underneath.

Upon hearing all this, her breathing had become shallow and loud. I went on to say, between small flicks of my tongue up and down her moistening slit, that she and he had gotten so used to each other that she and he both went about the condo naked on hot summer days, that we had taken to not shutting our bedroom door when we made love and that he often paused at our doorway to watch us fuck, that she and he made an agreement that if either felt the need for sexual relief, the other would provide it. She was enjoying this fantasy, so I went on to say that he liked to fuck her in morning, before he left for school; she preferred to fuck him at night, before I fucked her. Thus, they fucked at least twice a day. She became sexually supercharged by my fantasy talk and soon was begging me to fuck her.

While fucking her slowly, I continued with the fantasy. It was a fun night, but I never forgot the idea of having an extra cock in our home. Every once in a while, I would resurrect the fantasy of him living with us. I remember one variation on the fantasy that truly lit her fire: we had been fucking and he entered our bedroom, telling us that he would soon be picked by a friend to go a long road trip, so he wondered if he could "play through" fucking her now, before his friend arrived. Of course, I was willing to let him take over. In yet another variation of this fantasy, he took over fucking my wife, but I answered the door and let his friend in and showed him to our bedroom, where he saw them still in the act of fucking. Once our tenant emptied his load in her, he realized that we were watching. He then asked me if his friend could also enjoy her body before they left. I interrupted the fantasy to ask her what answer I should give him. Her answer was: YES.

jw_kk
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by jw_kk » Sat May 13, 2023 2:04 pm

Magellanic29 wrote:
Sat May 13, 2023 10:09 am
jw_kk wrote:
Sun Apr 30, 2023 7:20 am
Things have changed pretty dramatically for us since the rough year I first commented on this thread.

Andy was the only regular with bedroom privileges until late this March - at that point, he wasn't truly live-in. Things have changed dramatically for us, and continue on that path since... KK's boyfriend Andy is (or soon to be was) married, but cheating. He moved in with us after separating from his wife. Nearly concurrently, KK's brother David has decided to end his expat status, and is moving back to the states - he'll be living with us on a 'temporary' basis.

Our newest friend Paul has been staying with us on and off - he travels for work, and is in-between permanent residence. So, at this point, there are four men, including me, all living in our home, enjoying regular, and frequent sex with KK. She is absolutely loving it - sexually supercharged, she feels desired all the time, and is just having a blast with the four of us.

One aspect that's just amazing is we now have a "built in" gangbang that can go down whenever we feel like it. That, and all the kinky, nasty, and somewhat experimental stuff we can do as a group is off the chart hot.
Wow! That sounds amazing and sooo hot your wife must be in heaven! What are some of the experimental things you are talking about if you dont mind my asking?
For a while, we were gradually introducing KK's boyfriend Andy to our various fetishes, which include light bondage, gyno play, and forced orgasm play. We've since expanded that audience to include all KK's boys. We've also been playing a 'date night' game, where the contingent of us prepare KK for a night out - then she picks a lucky winner from among us for a night on the town, alone with her lover.

We've also experimented with other than straight sex - mutual masturbation, various exhibition games, and having KK call the shots using the four of us for her amusement.

Magellanic29
Player

Unread post by Magellanic29 » Tue May 16, 2023 8:54 am

jw_kk wrote:
Sat May 13, 2023 2:04 pm
Magellanic29 wrote:
Sat May 13, 2023 10:09 am
jw_kk wrote:
Things have changed pretty dramatically for us since the rough year I first commented on this thread.

Andy was the only regular with bedroom privileges until late this March - at that point, he wasn't truly live-in. Things have changed dramatically for us, and continue on that path since... KK's boyfriend Andy is (or soon to be was) married, but cheating. He moved in with us after separating from his wife. Nearly concurrently, KK's brother David has decided to end his expat status, and is moving back to the states - he'll be living with us on a 'temporary' basis.

Our newest friend Paul has been staying with us on and off - he travels for work, and is in-between permanent residence. So, at this point, there are four men, including me, all living in our home, enjoying regular, and frequent sex with KK. She is absolutely loving it - sexually supercharged, she feels desired all the time, and is just having a blast with the four of us.

One aspect that's just amazing is we now have a "built in" gangbang that can go down whenever we feel like it. That, and all the kinky, nasty, and somewhat experimental stuff we can do as a group is off the chart hot.
Wow! That sounds amazing and sooo hot your wife must be in heaven! What are some of the experimental things you are talking about if you dont mind my asking?
For a while, we were gradually introducing KK's boyfriend Andy to our various fetishes, which include light bondage, gyno play, and forced orgasm play. We've since expanded that audience to include all KK's boys. We've also been playing a 'date night' game, where the contingent of us prepare KK for a night out - then she picks a lucky winner from among us for a night on the town, alone with her lover.

We've also experimented with other than straight sex - mutual masturbation, various exhibition games, and having KK call the shots using the four of us for her amusement.
Very nice! Sounds like you guys are having a blast. For that date night game does your wife end up picking 1 of the guys way more then the others? How big are the other guys?

jw_kk
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by jw_kk » Wed May 17, 2023 5:22 am

Very nice! Sounds like you guys are having a blast. For that date night game does your wife end up picking 1 of the guys way more then the others? How big are the other guys?
So far in this new game, KK hasn't shown a favorite for date night. At this point, she's getting a daily fucking from at least one of the four of us. It's incredibly erotic to be awakened by the sound and sight of her fucking.

All four of us are in the same range, relative to cock size. There is one guy we play with on occasion that's much bigger, which is hugely entertaining to watch when KK decides to show off her talents.

Magellanic29
Player

Unread post by Magellanic29 » Mon May 22, 2023 7:42 am

jw_kk wrote:
Wed May 17, 2023 5:22 am
So far in this new game, KK hasn't shown a favorite for date night. At this point, she's getting a daily fucking from at least one of the four of us. It's incredibly erotic to be awakened by the sound and sight of her fucking.

All four of us are in the same range, relative to cock size. There is one guy we play with on occasion that's much bigger, which is hugely entertaining to watch when KK decides to show off her talents.
Do you guys team up against your wife at all or is it mostly just one on one?

jw_kk
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by jw_kk » Mon May 22, 2023 8:54 pm

Magellanic29 wrote:
Mon May 22, 2023 7:42 am
jw_kk wrote:

We're delightfully blended - from tag-team banging, to one-on-one romance, and everything in between. She is absolutely loving it!

Magellanic29
Player

Unread post by Magellanic29 » Wed May 24, 2023 4:45 am

jw_kk wrote:
Mon May 22, 2023 8:54 pm
Magellanic29 wrote:
jw_kk wrote:

We're delightfully blended - from tag-team banging, to one-on-one romance, and everything in between. She is absolutely loving it!
That is so amazing and so hot wow. Do i dare ask how much your wife is getting railed weekly?

jw_kk
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by jw_kk » Thu May 25, 2023 6:17 am

Magellanic29 wrote:
Wed May 24, 2023 4:45 am
jw_kk wrote:
Magellanic29 wrote:
jw_kk wrote:

That is so amazing and so hot wow. Do i dare ask how much your wife is getting railed weekly?
Without actually tracking / counting, I'd say she's getting it at least six out of seven days, as an average. Between the four of us, KK has opportunity constantly. As just one example, I was traveling on business, returned home late last night. KK was in our bed with David and Andy (Paul was out) when I got home - the three of them were crashed, obviously in the bliss of afterglow from a hot fuck and suck session. I was awakened by KK crawling into bed with me for a hot, sloppy fuck session before she went to work.

She's having the time of her life, swimming in freely, constantly available cock, and we are enjoying her being in total slut mode all the time.

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Thu May 25, 2023 7:17 am

Damn, I'd love that arrangement and hopefully also would my partner.

Magellanic29
Player

Unread post by Magellanic29 » Thu May 25, 2023 11:23 am

jw_kk wrote:
Thu May 25, 2023 6:17 am
Magellanic29 wrote:
jw_kk wrote:
Magellanic29 wrote:

Without actually tracking / counting, I'd say she's getting it at least six out of seven days, as an average. Between the four of us, KK has opportunity constantly. As just one example, I was traveling on business, returned home late last night. KK was in our bed with David and Andy (Paul was out) when I got home - the three of them were crashed, obviously in the bliss of afterglow from a hot fuck and suck session. I was awakened by KK crawling into bed with me for a hot, sloppy fuck session before she went to work.

She's having the time of her life, swimming in freely, constantly available cock, and we are enjoying her being in total slut mode all the time.
God that's awesome you are guys are so lucky lol. You think if one guy has to bail out of this that you would try to replace him?

jw_kk
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by jw_kk » Fri May 26, 2023 6:12 am

Magellanic29 wrote:
Thu May 25, 2023 11:23 am
jw_kk wrote:
Magellanic29 wrote:
jw_kk wrote:

God that's awesome you are guys are so lucky lol. You think if one guy has to bail out of this that you would try to replace him?
This is all very new, uncertain territory for me... I honestly never thought KK would have a 'steady boyfriend' at all, let alone three - the live-in situation is something I never really anticipated. Once, when we first started doing this, I suggested a live-in, but KK has always been in need of variety.

I think our age (as we've matured into this), and the pandemic has changed the dynamic. At this juncture, her boyfriend Andy has fully committed, on the path to divorcing his wife. Neither David or Paul are married, or with a committed partner. If one of the three bailed for some reason, I don't know that either of us have actively thought through that scenario. Were I to guess, Paul may not be a lasting thing - he's young, but as long as he's having unrestrained, hot, frequent sex with my wife, he'll likely hang around. An incentive for that is KK shares herself with Paul, and his friends.

For now, I'm not going to borrow trouble. I'm happy to see how this arrangement evolves.

Magellanic29
Player

Unread post by Magellanic29 » Mon May 29, 2023 8:25 am

jw_kk wrote:
Fri May 26, 2023 6:12 am
Magellanic29 wrote:
jw_kk wrote:
Magellanic29 wrote:

This is all very new, uncertain territory for me... I honestly never thought KK would have a 'steady boyfriend' at all, let alone three - the live-in situation is something I never really anticipated. Once, when we first started doing this, I suggested a live-in, but KK has always been in need of variety.

I think our age (as we've matured into this), and the pandemic has changed the dynamic. At this juncture, her boyfriend Andy has fully committed, on the path to divorcing his wife. Neither David or Paul are married, or with a committed partner. If one of the three bailed for some reason, I don't know that either of us have actively thought through that scenario. Were I to guess, Paul may not be a lasting thing - he's young, but as long as he's having unrestrained, hot, frequent sex with my wife, he'll likely hang around. An incentive for that is KK shares herself with Paul, and his friends.

For now, I'm not going to borrow trouble. I'm happy to see how this arrangement evolves.
Very nice! I'm happy for you and the wife this sounds so amazing. If you had to guess how many orgasms is she having a week with all this cock available to her all the time.

jw_kk
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by jw_kk » Mon May 29, 2023 8:41 am

Magellanic29 wrote:
Mon May 29, 2023 8:25 am
jw_kk wrote:
Fri May 26, 2023 6:12 am
Magellanic29 wrote:
jw_kk wrote:

At this point, I'm readily convinced this kind of living situation should be the norm; sort of a reverse harem, or stable full of breeding stallions. KK's got nearly infinite ability to orgasm, so she's got a steady supply of three to four cocks, sometimes more, to enjoy as she desires.

This morning's 'wake up call' was KK, Andy, and Paul in our bed, enjoying a sensual, romantic threesome. I'm trying to wait my turn, edging to maximum hardness before I add my load.
Very nice! I'm happy for you and the wife this sounds so amazing. If you had to guess how many orgasms is she having a week with all this cock available to her all the time.

goodtimes2
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by goodtimes2 » Sat Aug 05, 2023 8:40 am

jw_kk wrote:

What a wonderful situation. She must be absolutely loving it!

DavaoMike
Player

Unread post by DavaoMike » Thu Oct 05, 2023 1:03 pm

My wife, Maricel, and I are precisely in this situation with her boyfriend, Adam. I have a long standing thread on our relationship linked in my signature below.

DM

little sissy Benita
Experienced

Unread post by little sissy Benita » Sun Mar 03, 2024 4:59 am

Since she had already started me regressing into babyhood, it meant that I had to move into the guest room. He also became the father of the children and family head
Since she had already started me regressing into babyhood, it meant that I had to move into the guest room. He also became the father of the children and the family head.
Both do adult things

My thoughts are in another world - I am back in infant world - I hear only baby songs - watch baby movies - wear Pampers Baby Diaper size 8 and eat only infant food
But it was what I wanted

little Benita