Live in lover

When a fuck buddy becomes something more.
cornudoyesposa27
Trainable

Re: Live in lover

Unread post by cornudoyesposa27 » Sun Sep 27, 2020 5:34 am

My wife and I have discussed building a guest room next to our house so her lover can move in. We fantasize about her sleeping there 3-4 times a week and me waiting to clean her afterwards. Every time we make love, we fantasize about this and it gets us really hot.

Very Hot Wife
Experienced

Unread post by Very Hot Wife » Thu Oct 01, 2020 10:36 pm

Very Hot Wife wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:42 am
Not quite what the OP was asking for, but we are currently looking for a live-in lover this winter in Spain.

It's not as easy as it seems as the dynamics have to be exactly right.

We're hopeful
Thought I'd come back to this post.

We spend our winters in Spain due to the better climate and Becky has met several guys during our stays there but none have been potential live-in lovers.

Around February this year we met a guy in Spain who was perfect for her and lived nearby. In fact he was staying in his house that he was renovating and although it was habitable, it was far from finished.

He came over to see us and they were in bed having sex within 30 minutes of meeting, such was the attraction. She always uses condoms with her boyfriends but for some unknown reason she didn't on this occasion and after a few minutes foreplay his bare cock was inside her.

They had sex a total of four times that day and he finally left our villa in the early hours.

He had to leave for the UK the next day and then C19 arrived and everywhere was in lockdown so we didn't get to see him as much as we wanted.

Becky and I had already decided to offer him accommodation at ours while he finished his renovation and he would have moved in with us had the virus not taken control.

We'll be back in November and he's keen to move in as Becky's lover, although I fear his renovation work may slow down when he does..!

Watch this space...

dsmith3717
Experienced

Unread post by dsmith3717 » Mon Oct 26, 2020 11:49 am

Not a true "live in", but her lover stays at our house 4-5 nights out of the week. Usually Sunday afternoon through Friday morning. Friday nights, she usually stays at his place.

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Tue Oct 27, 2020 9:17 pm

dsmith3717 wrote:
Mon Oct 26, 2020 11:49 am
Not a true "live in", but her lover stays at our house 4-5 nights out of the week. Usually Sunday afternoon through Friday morning. Friday nights, she usually stays at his place.
Wow so he pretty much has her full time. That’s the hottest way to go!

dsmith3717
Experienced

Unread post by dsmith3717 » Wed Oct 28, 2020 6:47 am

ucaneffher wrote:
Tue Oct 27, 2020 9:17 pm
dsmith3717 wrote:
Mon Oct 26, 2020 11:49 am
Wow so he pretty much has her full time. That’s the hottest way to go!
Yes and no. We pretty much have her full time. She's always walking around with her tits out or bending over and showing us her ass and pussy. We both get the show, and both fuck her. He gets her a little more often though, so he's got it made.

CoupleFun555
Player

Unread post by CoupleFun555 » Mon Nov 02, 2020 2:58 pm

We really like the idea of having a live-in boyfriend for her. We think the practical problems of who sleeps where when and who pays what are totally solveable. It’s more about dealing with how others would react.

DavaoMike
Player

Unread post by DavaoMike » Sat Apr 03, 2021 4:46 pm

CoupleFun555 wrote:
Mon Nov 02, 2020 2:58 pm
We really like the idea of having a live-in boyfriend for her. We think the practical problems of who sleeps where when and who pays what are totally solveable. It’s more about dealing with how others would react.
Any progress?

SSQ
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by SSQ » Mon May 10, 2021 2:32 pm

My boyfriend has been living here for 9 months due to covid. He officially moved in on an ongoing basis this month and moved out of his old place.
It's all fun until someone gets hurt... and then it's more fun! :whip:

https://thehappyhotwife.blogspot.com/

Cuckold-Sweden
Experienced

Unread post by Cuckold-Sweden » Thu May 13, 2021 9:55 pm

We went the other way around and my wife basically lives with her daddy/bull during most of the weekdays and almost always during the weekends since due to Covid they cant meet new men they keep it to about 5 of his close friends and he has a basement designed specifically for the purpose of using my wife so it is more convienient for her to spend most of her time at his place.

Cuckold-Sweden
Experienced

Unread post by Cuckold-Sweden » Thu May 13, 2021 9:55 pm

We went the other way around and my wife basically lives with her daddy/bull during most of the weekdays and almost always during the weekends since due to Covid they cant meet new men they keep it to about 5 of his close friends and he has a basement designed specifically for the purpose of using my wife so it is more convienient for her to spend most of her time at his place.

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Thu May 13, 2021 10:16 pm

Cuckold-Sweden wrote:
Thu May 13, 2021 9:55 pm

I definitely have to hear more of this arrangement, it sounds intense!

Cuckold-Sweden
Experienced

Unread post by Cuckold-Sweden » Fri May 14, 2021 10:48 pm

ucaneffher wrote:
Thu May 13, 2021 10:16 pm
Cuckold-Sweden wrote:

I definitely have to hear more of this arrangement, it sounds intense!
It can be arranged :)

wingman
$2 Ho

Unread post by wingman » Sat Jul 10, 2021 11:06 pm

So arrange it, I’m intrigued
Wingman
I've got her back, he's got her front.

DavaoMike
Player

Unread post by DavaoMike » Tue Mar 15, 2022 7:44 am

Cuckold-Sweden wrote:
How has this arrangement affected your sex life with your wife?

DM

latin_b
Prepubescent

Unread post by latin_b » Wed Mar 16, 2022 10:32 pm

Pegramguy wrote:
Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:54 am
When I was married, we asked a few of her lovers to move in at different times. Some would stay weekends, others a few months. We both wanted someone we were both attracted to and comfortable with staying with us. To live out our fantasy of an alpha bull living with us and her walking around either naked, top no panties or panties no top to turn him on was amazing. Seeing them spontaneously go at it beside me on the couch in the middle of a movie like I wasn't there was spectacular. Interrupting it by her grabbing my hand or telling me how much better he fucks her than me priceless. Then sucking his cock and eating her creampie afterwards while I thank him for fucking my wife so well completed me. I miss those days of waking up in our bed with him there, on top of her while she lay beside me screaming while he pumps her pussy full of his cum and he tells me to watch and hold his dick so I can feel it pulsate into her. Playing roleplaying by dressing up in her used panties and her in sexy lingerie naked underneath for him, disrobing him for her then pulling up her gown and holding her legs open while he fucks her afterwards, making sure she gets a stain on her gown and leaks throughout the house. Sometimes, he would walk around nude in the evenings and weekends humiliating me and turning her on by showing off his man hood. White or black she didn't care,though she preferred young hung cocky men and aggressive black males who would cum in her without asking.

We talked about pregnancy and agreed if it happened, it happened and the guy would be welcomed lifetime guest whenever he wished to have her if she was into him enough to have his baby. Which, a few, she admitted, she would have gone through with a pregnancy just to experience their baby suckling her tit and having an intimate lifelong connection with the special bull.studd, friend.

A second husband? Yes, we role played a fake wedding once in a new dress while I presented her to her lover and stayed at her side the whole time while they fucked and she told me how much she loved him and me, ending with me pronouncing my submission to him when he is visiting and gifting my wife's pussy to him to cum inside.
Man that's my dream too. Hope one day!

PANTIES
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by PANTIES » Thu Mar 17, 2022 5:01 am

I’ve introduced her lover as husband #2 multiple times when we are out together. Several have asked how does that work. I just say it’s simple, he’s her primary husband when we are together.

I had a female friend who called him and asked him if he’s husband #2 and when he said yes she then asked him if he enjoys that role. He told her he loves it.

He has been in that role for several years and in March 2019 accepted being the man in life as I want to be become feminine. I have stepped aside and have become a feminine cocksucker.

Pauline

Cuckold-Sweden
Experienced

Unread post by Cuckold-Sweden » Thu Mar 17, 2022 11:10 pm

DavaoMike wrote:
Tue Mar 15, 2022 7:44 am
Cuckold-Sweden wrote:
How has this arrangement affected your sex life with your wife?

DM

My sex life with my wife is pretty much zero and have been that way for several years but everyone is happy and it works out well for everyone.

uncutpete
Virgin

Unread post by uncutpete » Sun Apr 03, 2022 10:26 am

I wanted to share my experience living with an older couple when I was an undergraduate at University. I'll try to make a long story short. In my sophomore year I started modeling for drawing and sculpture classes to make some extra money. It turned out to be a great way to meet girls, since they got to check out the goods ahead of time. I was an athlete and am quite hung, so I could often take my pick to have "coffee" after the class, word got around and I was kept really busy. Every once and a while, an instructor - mainly female but a few males - would jump my bones and blow me in the rest room after class. The professor for a couple of classes that I modeled for, started to chat with me at various times. I liked him, he was in his 50's and very knowledgeable about things that I was interested in. Finally he invited me over for dinner with him and his wife -- she was in her early thirties, had been his student, was great looking and a very interesting and very sexual person.

We wound up fucking that night, with him watching, which was the reason that he had invited me over. I had been the third man for a bunch of couples by that point so nothing shocked me. He wanted to watch and clean her -- and me in later sessions. After several weeks of regular fucking (along with the girls of my age who I hooked up with) they proposed that they provide me with room and some meals in exchange for my regular services. I agreed because the arrangement solved some financial problems and I really liked them. I would fuck her at least 4-5 sessions a week and sleep in their bed when I didn't have an early class. She loved the way I did sex, my stamina and she became addicted to my cock, uncircumcised and 9 inches. Our sex was very open and he loved to help us fuck when we let him. That included mouth work on both of us and being taught the best way to work her clit my cock and balls as we were fucking to supercharge our orgasms. Also, I could still see other partners if I had the time.

Anyway, it lasted for that year and the next one. They began to be more possessive of me than I was comfortable with and I had met two other couples who wanted my services, so we agreed to my moving out over the next summer. I still remember that time fondly. I really loved them and learned a lot about living with people. I was just too young to commit in the way that they had begun to want of me. I was never dominant in non-sexual situations, and very much so when fucking.

ChrisCuck
Experienced

Unread post by ChrisCuck » Sun May 01, 2022 8:41 am

uncutpete wrote:
Sun Apr 03, 2022 10:26 am
I wanted to share my experience living with an older couple when I was an undergraduate at University. I'll try to make a long story short. In my sophomore year I started modeling for drawing and sculpture classes to make some extra money. It turned out to be a great way to meet girls, since they got to check out the goods ahead of time. I was an athlete and am quite hung, so I could often take my pick to have "coffee" after the class, word got around and I was kept really busy. Every once and a while, an instructor - mainly female but a few males - would jump my bones and blow me in the rest room after class. The professor for a couple of classes that I modeled for, started to chat with me at various times. I liked him, he was in his 50's and very knowledgeable about things that I was interested in. Finally he invited me over for dinner with him and his wife -- she was in her early thirties, had been his student, was great looking and a very interesting and very sexual person.

We wound up fucking that night, with him watching, which was the reason that he had invited me over. I had been the third man for a bunch of couples by that point so nothing shocked me. He wanted to watch and clean her -- and me in later sessions. After several weeks of regular fucking (along with the girls of my age who I hooked up with) they proposed that they provide me with room and some meals in exchange for my regular services. I agreed because the arrangement solved some financial problems and I really liked them. I would fuck her at least 4-5 sessions a week and sleep in their bed when I didn't have an early class. She loved the way I did sex, my stamina and she became addicted to my cock, uncircumcised and 9 inches. Our sex was very open and he loved to help us fuck when we let him. That included mouth work on both of us and being taught the best way to work her clit my cock and balls as we were fucking to supercharge our orgasms. Also, I could still see other partners if I had the time.

Anyway, it lasted for that year and the next one. They began to be more possessive of me than I was comfortable with and I had met two other couples who wanted my services, so we agreed to my moving out over the next summer. I still remember that time fondly. I really loved them and learned a lot about living with people. I was just too young to commit in the way that they had begun to want of me. I was never dominant in non-sexual situations, and very much so when fucking.
Sounds like so much fun! Thank you for sharing!

jw_kk
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by jw_kk » Sun May 01, 2022 9:05 am

During the time I was adjunct faculty at a local university, I procured many, many young men for encounters with KK. At a point, KK and I began discussing the idea of taking in student boarders - the idea was she’d have benefit of a readily available sex partner most of the time, in addition to me.

In that period, KK was pretty much insatiable, combined with the need (better stated, craving) for a variety of strange cock. So, we didn’t act on the boarder notion any further; the potential for boredom/familiarity one concern, the risk of emotional attachment (in either direction) another.

The current situation is getting simultaneously weird and interesting. KK’s had a steady boyfriend now for a little over a year. I never imagined it would last, as KK’s infatuations have always waned quickly, combining with her need for variety.

Andy, KK’s steady, is married but cheating. We’ve had several chats as a threesome on the topic of his marriage. Lately, it’s come up, in several forms from pillow-talk, to dirty talk, to “sober” discussion about Andy moving in with us.

Personally, I’m all for it, almost to the point of trying to encourage it. On the other hand, I think it’s all just a lot of teasing on KK’s part. She enjoys certain things, like “having another woman’s man,” so I doubt that she’d find satisfaction in Andy leaving his wife and moving in with us. That saying, “familiarity breeds contempt” probably comes into play.

It’s an interesting, and hot idea to me, sort of along the lines of KK enjoying “two husbands.” We already spend a lot of time together as a threesome, which has its own worries, around the risk of Andy getting caught. He’s certainly sexually addicted to my wife at this point.

DedicatedHubby2013
Experienced

Unread post by DedicatedHubby2013 » Thu Apr 27, 2023 11:19 pm

My wife asked me if a guy that she used to work together with and that she is sexually interested in could move in with us temporarily while he is getting divorced.
I have a lot of concerns, but must admit that I find the thought of her having a live in fuck buddy come stay with us highly arousing.
This could get messy in so many ways, but could also be ideal for both of our sexual desires.
I have been hoping to eat another man's fresh creampie out of her again soon, and it can't get any fresher than this.

There are some aspects that would present challenges, though. He has multiple pets and a kid and he lives a faster partying lifestyle.
My wife and I both enjoy peace and quiet, and this could bring a lot more chaos into our lives.
We would need to establish expectations and boundaries ahead of time.

She is not planning on charging any rent, so we won't need a formal lease. We have a house, and there is no HOA, so we don't have any restrictions moving a roommate in.

This probably won't happen, but it sounds like it could be beneficial to all three of us.
DedicatedHubby2013

jw_kk
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by jw_kk » Sun Apr 30, 2023 7:20 am

Things have changed pretty dramatically for us since the rough year I first commented on this thread.

Andy was the only regular with bedroom privileges until late this March - at that point, he wasn't truly live-in. Things have changed dramatically for us, and continue on that path since... KK's boyfriend Andy is (or soon to be was) married, but cheating. He moved in with us after separating from his wife. Nearly concurrently, KK's brother David has decided to end his expat status, and is moving back to the states - he'll be living with us on a 'temporary' basis.

Our newest friend Paul has been staying with us on and off - he travels for work, and is in-between permanent residence. So, at this point, there are four men, including me, all living in our home, enjoying regular, and frequent sex with KK. She is absolutely loving it - sexually supercharged, she feels desired all the time, and is just having a blast with the four of us.

One aspect that's just amazing is we now have a "built in" gangbang that can go down whenever we feel like it. That, and all the kinky, nasty, and somewhat experimental stuff we can do as a group is off the chart hot.

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Sun Apr 30, 2023 11:26 am

Sounds like the dream situation for everyone! Would love to learn more about your arrangement

ktcouple
Trainable

Unread post by ktcouple » Wed May 03, 2023 5:02 am

We had a few longer term bulls, but we also have kids at home and we want to keep our sex life private, so we haven't brought people home yet. One night before going to sleep, we were talking and my wife said that she was wondering about the times when our kids grow up and move out, we will have empty rooms. She was thinking we could rent those out. I asked her if she wouldn't mind another male living with us? She said, no, she wouldn't. He could even be our bull, she said, and imagines it would be very comfortable for her. She asked if it's something I would want to try. I was very surprised she brought this up and didn't know what to say. I know she was just teasing and it's all just fantasy for now. But I'm not poly and I always imagined us staying emotionally monogamous, so I'm not sure I would be able to handle the situation well.

Magellanic29
Player

Unread post by Magellanic29 » Sat May 13, 2023 10:09 am

jw_kk wrote:
Sun Apr 30, 2023 7:20 am
Things have changed pretty dramatically for us since the rough year I first commented on this thread.

Andy was the only regular with bedroom privileges until late this March - at that point, he wasn't truly live-in. Things have changed dramatically for us, and continue on that path since... KK's boyfriend Andy is (or soon to be was) married, but cheating. He moved in with us after separating from his wife. Nearly concurrently, KK's brother David has decided to end his expat status, and is moving back to the states - he'll be living with us on a 'temporary' basis.

Our newest friend Paul has been staying with us on and off - he travels for work, and is in-between permanent residence. So, at this point, there are four men, including me, all living in our home, enjoying regular, and frequent sex with KK. She is absolutely loving it - sexually supercharged, she feels desired all the time, and is just having a blast with the four of us.

One aspect that's just amazing is we now have a "built in" gangbang that can go down whenever we feel like it. That, and all the kinky, nasty, and somewhat experimental stuff we can do as a group is off the chart hot.
Wow! That sounds amazing and sooo hot your wife must be in heaven! What are some of the experimental things you are talking about if you dont mind my asking?