Wife used Word “Love”

When a fuck buddy becomes something more.
canadianwittol
Player

Re: Wife used Word “Love”

Unread post by canadianwittol » Thu Aug 26, 2021 9:42 am

My wife has had the same regular bull since 2016. She denies vehemently that she loves him, but I believe she does. And not in any way that is a threat to our marriage; she loves me too, of this I have no doubt. But she has a lust-fuelled love for him too. He moved a few hours away from us a few years ago and that could have been it, but we travel to him and him to us frequently to keep the relationship going. She, and I at her request, have indulged the majority of his fetishes and she has done things in the bedroom for him she will do for no one else, including a 3-way at one time and anal, which she has never done with me.

I tease her sometimes that she loves him and she angrily denies that she does, which I take as a reflection of her love for me and refusal to admit to anything like that which might hurt me. But I'm not just teasing, I'm very sure she has been in love with him for the past 5 years.
Wearing the cuckold's horns since 2009

kaskap79

Unread post by kaskap79 » Thu Aug 26, 2021 9:51 am

I use the word Love to all the Hotwives I see.

But they and their spouse also know it is love I have for a good friend, not like I am in love with them.

Minnhotwife

Unread post by Minnhotwife » Sun Apr 24, 2022 1:54 pm

My wife used the word love for the first time when talking about a boyfriend. A little scary for a moment and then super hot.

We are officially poly and now my wife has a boyfriend she loves in addition to me.

tito123177
Trainable

Unread post by tito123177 » Fri Apr 29, 2022 10:17 am

Minnhotwife wrote:
Sun Apr 24, 2022 1:54 pm
My wife used the word love for the first time when talking about a boyfriend. A little scary for a moment and then super hot.

We are officially poly and now my wife has a boyfriend she loves in addition to me.
Relationships goals

Cherrypopper+
Experienced

Unread post by Cherrypopper+ » Thu Oct 27, 2022 6:53 am

My husband, WifeLovesToPlay, and I came to the realization many years ago that I'm happiest when I have another man in my life. I've always preferred long term lovers and have had several poly relationships. I prefer to refer to them as "co-husbands". We were in our late twenties when I first started to fall in love with a lover. I had a huge amount of apprehension and anxiety and I didn't know how Ben would react. Let me tell you we went through some tough times! My husband wasn't jealous sexually but was very fearful of me developing any emotional attachment with another man. My husband tried to be totally supportive but it was months before he was completely comfortable with it. We had many long conversations and I always assured him that he would always be Number One in my life. Eventually he was able to see how much being in love with another man made me happy. This started about forty years ago and I have had many regular lovers and I would say about four co-husbands. Right now I'm in love with a guy 29 years younger than me. I really love him and he says he loves me but I have my doubts about forming a long term poly relationship with him, but it sure is fun trying! Now days my husband is not threatened at all about me falling in love. In fact he is 100% supportive and encouraging. We have been together for about 49 years and our love has grown even stronger and we feel that us both being comfortable with me loving another man, proves our love for each other and proves how strong our marriage is. I so much love and appreciate my husband for letting me get the love I need for all of these years. I know he truly loves me.

WifeLovesToPlay
Experienced

Unread post by WifeLovesToPlay » Thu Oct 27, 2022 7:35 am

Cherrypopper+ wrote:
Thu Oct 27, 2022 6:53 am
My husband, WifeLovesToPlay, and I came to the realization many years ago that I'm happiest when I have another man in my life. I've always preferred long term lovers and have had several poly relationships. I prefer to refer to them as "co-husbands". We were in our late twenties when I first started to fall in love with a lover. I had a huge amount of apprehension and anxiety and I didn't know how Ben would react. Let me tell you we went through some tough times! My husband wasn't jealous sexually but was very fearful of me developing any emotional attachment with another man. My husband tried to be totally supportive but it was months before he was completely comfortable with it. We had many long conversations and I always assured him that he would always be Number One in my life. Eventually he was able to see how much being in love with another man made me happy. This started about forty years ago and I have had many regular lovers and I would say about four co-husbands. Right now I'm in love with a guy 29 years younger than me. I really love him and he says he loves me but I have my doubts about forming a long term poly relationship with him, but it sure is fun trying! Now days my husband is not threatened at all about me falling in love. In fact he is 100% supportive and encouraging. We have been together for about 49 years and our love has grown even stronger and we feel that us both being comfortable with me loving another man, proves our love for each other and proves how strong our marriage is. I so much love and appreciate my husband for letting me get the love I need for all of these years. I know he truly loves me.
I'm Ben, s Sally's husband. She is right this has been a long journey but very rewarding one. It was almost forty years ago when she first told me that she was falling in love with another man. We talked for hours and she convinced me that it would not effect her love for me. I finally agreed to try to support it, even though she said she was willing to end the relationship. I knew it was important to her. We talked about it everyday but when her next date with him came up I was a mess! The entire time she was gone I was about jumping out of my skin! Besides imagining the hot sex they were having, I was wondering exactly what they were saying to each other. Were they cuddling and whispering their love for each other? I was wondering whether she had told him that she had told me she was in love with him. Let me tell you it was a tough four hours, but also very arousing! When it was about time for her to get home, I couldn't wait. Everytime I heard a car I was jumping up and running to the door. When she finally got home I met her at the door. She hugged and kissed me and told me she loved me. I could see a look of satisfaction on her face I had not seen for a long time. We went to bed and cuddled while she told me everything that happened. I urged her to repeat all their conversations almost verbatim. Even though I was still overcome with jealousy and anxiety the love I felt for her was the strongest it had ever been. It took Awhile and many long talks but we both admitted that her being in love was a wonderful thing and we have tried to persue it ever sense. Been a few bumps in the road but it has been a wonderful journey.

HOT4MYWIFE

Unread post by HOT4MYWIFE » Fri Oct 28, 2022 7:06 pm

I am just seeing and catching up on this wonderful thread. I think my wife has loved her 2 long term boyfriends. While it was strange to hear, I was happy for her and him. I never felt that she loved me any less. In fact I felt she loved me more for letting her, let go. I know that sex for her is so much more intense and satisfying for her with strong emotions involved. I want to get there again. Those than have a loving wife who is also in love with another, enjoy.

MichaelW
Experienced

Unread post by MichaelW » Sat Oct 29, 2022 6:20 am

Last year my wife went on vacation with family with me planning on joining them the second week. All the family had to leave a couple of days earlier, and with my knowledge she invited her black lover to come join her. They went out on a date where he enjoyed showing her off and they spent most of the next day in bed. They videoed most of the sex for me, but later she admitted when they first came back from their date they did not, explaining, "We were drinking and just got carried away and forgot it."

He was gone when I arrived and she told me, "I need you to help me get him out of my head." She admitted, "I told him, 'I love you, but I cannot fall in love with you.'" He told her he understood and felt the same way.

Now she has told me that next year, even though no family can accompany her, that she wants to go the first week without me. "So he can have me whenever he wants," she said.
Husband of a hotwife with a preference for interracial.

SRKnight
Player

Unread post by SRKnight » Sun Dec 11, 2022 12:11 pm

My HW tells her regular boyfriend regularly that she loves him (10 year+ relationship).

When he says he loves her she always say “tell me more than your wife”

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Mon Dec 12, 2022 11:34 am

Generally my wife will break it off with a guy if he starts showing any emotional attachment. The one exception is an ex boyfriend she had before I met her. She has always kept in touch with him and I had met a couple of times early in our marriage. When our last child moved out and she decided to start cuckolding me again he was the first guy she fucked. He works overseas and is only in the States about once a year and after that first time, whenever he was home he would come and spend a few days with us and they would fuck while he was here.

A couple of years after she started back with him I noticed that whenever she talked on the phone with him she always finished with "Love you!" or "Love you too!" I then asked her about it and she told me that she definitely had feelings for him and had never stopped caring about him. She then told me that he could never replace me but she did love him.

We are very secure in our marriage and I told her that I was okay with it. After thinking about it for a few days I told her that if she wanted him to, I was alright with him living with us after he quit working overseas. I felt that if she cared about him like that for so long I wanted her to have that option. She said that it could definitely happen and she would talk with him about it. That was about the time Covid hit and she didn't hear from him for a long time. She got very worried about him because the last time he was home it was for his father's funeral and then he kind of dropped out of sight.

He finally got ahold of her and explained that he had gotten stuck in S. Korea when the pandemic started and couldn't leave. He had also gotten married to a Filipino lady, so him living with us became a moot point. He did tell my wife that his wife knew all about their relationship and actually wanted him to continue with her. He said that she actually wants to see him and my wife fuck!

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Wed Jan 11, 2023 6:55 am

My wife has said it's difficult not to feel and express love for another man when they have been having sex for a while. I accept that as an unavoidable part of this way of life.

In the beginning, I was uncomfortable with that. I guess you would call it a mixture of jealousy and insecurity, but those feelings actually enhanced the excitation I felt when other men were then fucking my wife. Now, I enjoy her emotional bonding and closeness with others. That makes the sex more exciting and meaningful for her and her men and I can relate to their feelings at the times they're having sex.
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

DavaoMike
Player

Unread post by DavaoMike » Wed Jan 11, 2023 9:23 am

Des 31 wrote:
Wed Jan 11, 2023 6:55 am
My wife has said it's difficult not to feel and express love for another man when they have been having sex for a while. I accept that as an unavoidable part of this way of life.

In the beginning, I was uncomfortable with that. I guess you would call it a mixture of jealousy and insecurity, but those feelings actually enhanced the excitation I felt when other men were then fucking my wife. Now, I enjoy her emotional bonding and closeness with others. That makes the sex more exciting and meaningful for her and her men and I can relate to their feelings at the times they're having sex.
Women and men are different in this regard. My wife tells me that when she feel a man’s penis deep inside her, she can’t help but feeling, at that moment, that she belongs to him, physically and emotionally. And since her boyfriend makes love to her almost daily, it’s unavoidable that she feels a deep, loving connection to him. The reason this excites, rather than worries me, is that her love for him does not diminish her love for me. Although I make love with my wife only every 2-3 weeks, each time is a powerful experience.

DM

Cherrypopper+
Experienced

Unread post by Cherrypopper+ » Thu Jan 12, 2023 11:38 am

I think being in love can be a very positive thing. I've definitely been in love with other men and my husband is supportive of me.
Way back in our twenties it took a lot of adjustment. I first started swinging alone in my late twenties and it wasn't long before i had a regular lover and soon I developed a strong emotional bond with him. I was soon falling in love. I fought it at first and tried to hide it from my husband.
That was for two reasons, first I knew he would be hurt and selfishly, I was afraid he would want me to break it off with my lover.
I finally came clean and we discussed, or I should say, we discussed it many times. My husband was definitely jealous and hurt but he never suggested that I cut it off. I assured him over and over again that I was loyal to him and would always come home to him. My husband learned to accept it even though I think it was a long time before he was 100% comfortable with it. Now decades later, we are both comfortble with me being in love.
Just for sex, I like young guys but we both hope that I meet a guy closer my age that I could fall in love with. I have an online lover that would be good but he is married. So hopefully I will fall in love again.

Rider4000
Prepubescent

Unread post by Rider4000 » Sat Jan 14, 2023 12:20 am

My wife has fallen in love twice out of 14 guys she had slept with since we got married. The first time she fell in love, the relationship lasted for 2 years. Second time, it lasted 4 years. Both times she admitted to me first before telling them and both times she was extremely happy and i loved her relationships, but the second one was slightly more deep. She called him her partner. She spent Thursday to Friday with him and went on romantic vacations. I have heard them make love for hours. And when she had orgasm she would loudly say I love you Sam. She made sure I heard it. One time she was sitting on top of me with my hard cock in her and she started kissing me passionately. She said even when you are in me I constantly think of Sam, his body and his cock. She said I love him so much just want to melt in his arms. We both exploded with orgasm and she kept saying his name. She then laughed and said I am the biggest cuck she will ever ever know and that's why she loved me more than anybody and anything in the whole world.

CoupleFun555
Player

Unread post by CoupleFun555 » Sun Jan 29, 2023 9:56 am

She’s going away with a man she loves in April for a weekend. They are great friends. They enjoy each other in and out of the bedroom. While she “loves” him in a certain way, it’s not the same as her love for me. Strange and wonderful.

BeNatural
Trainable

Unread post by BeNatural » Tue Feb 28, 2023 4:12 pm

Des 31 wrote:
Wed Jan 11, 2023 6:55 am
Dang Des31! I sure find myself agreeing with you a lot on these forums.

I was a poly lover to a married woman from 2009 to 2016. I was also dating in a poly way here and there during that relationship, but quite infrequently. I came out of that relationship with less love for the type of polyamory where people try hard to be equals, or love equally, etc....

Sure, a few people can do it long term, but most of them seem to be quite nerdy and have a special love for complexity and rules. :whip:

While I think casual hookups are fascinating, I agree with your wife. I think most people will develop at least some feelings if they keep having good sex with person they're attracted to, especially if this person has no big off-putting qualities, AND there are any sleepovers.

So, I guess I still like things that are poly-lite, or polyamory with hierarchy.

In the city I live in, the poly community is quite large. Only a tiny percentage of them are in any living together arrangements. Most always, the woman has a primary partner. This is the case even though egalitarian poly and not calling people "secondary" is all the rage online. People profess to hate hierarchical polyamory on reddit.

In real life, I think it plays out differently though, when a couple lives together.

I myself am way over sharing holidays and full weekends. I don't have much interest in that, but...... I still agree that feelings are quite natural when they keep being lovers for months.

People on this thread are writing that it's a different kind of love for each guy, and where that guy is in her life. I want to say, "look..... hierarchy at work there"! Some people will agree though, and say that it's a different love just because no two relationships are alike.
43 yr old single guy with many years of experience in non-monogamy in TX.

Coolcalm
Experienced

Unread post by Coolcalm » Thu Apr 13, 2023 9:04 am

A question for the women, and yes I am aware of this being the “poly” forum. Would you being okay if your husband fell in love with another woman while still being in love with you-including all the usuals, sex and trips Ali e and dates and intamcy?

CoupleFun555
Player

Unread post by CoupleFun555 » Fri Apr 21, 2023 6:37 pm

My wife is with her bf for a long weekend that she has told she loves. They are having a romantic getaway, hiking, eating good food, trying new beers, talking, and having lots of sex. I am glad for both of them.

tempus_fugit36

Unread post by tempus_fugit36 » Sun Apr 23, 2023 3:05 am

I think this might be dangerous, I had a hot girlfriend in the past that started to fuck of of her company bosses….from fuck friend they started to use a more sentimental approach and at the end I was left behind to him, even thou he was a married man with kids.
My current wife is having sex with also with a married man, her girl-friends husband and her friend knows it and agreed as long as they don’t connect emotionally. So he comes and fucks my wife basically to pleased himself….and it happens to please also my wife because he have a large size cock. Both my wife’s bull and my wife’s best friend (this man’s wife) refers to my wife as a slut, there are no sentimentalism among them and that is the way it should be.
I am happy that they continue like that.

tempus_fugit36

Unread post by tempus_fugit36 » Sun Apr 23, 2023 3:10 am

I think this might be dangerous, I had a hot girlfriend in the past that started to fuck one of her company bosses….from fuck friend they started to use a more sentimental approach and at the end I was left behind to him, even thou he was a married man with kids. In other words my then fiancée prefered to become a lover than to marry me. I know her still and nowadays she is a single mother….her choice.

My current wife is having sex with also with a married man, her girl-friends husband and her friend knows it and agreed in allowing her husband to copulate with my wife, as long as they don’t connect emotionally. So he comes and fucks my wife basically to pleased himself….and it happens to please also my wife because he have a large size cock. Both my wife’s bull and my wife’s best friend (this man’s wife) refers to my wife as a slut, there are no sentimentalism among them and that is the way it should be.
I am happy that they continue like that and my wife recognizes she is a slut, which is an extra insurance for me I would say.

CoupleFun555
Player

Unread post by CoupleFun555 » Tue May 09, 2023 12:42 pm

My wife went away for 4 days with the bf that she loves. Her feelings for him are different than they are for me but she does love him in her own way. He has also expressed her love for him. So far, they have really handled their relationship in an honest, mature, and fun way.

CuckHusband11
Virgin

Unread post by CuckHusband11 » Wed May 17, 2023 3:28 am

My wife is in love with her boyfriend and says it to him quite often in front of me. She loves me unconditionally and we have a deep loving bond as a husband and wife. She loves us both differently and we both have different roles with her. Her boyfriend is pretty much fully taking over all sexual activities with her and they have a sexual bond that me and her don’t quite have now. And I have a husband/soulmate/life partner relationship with her that has just gotten closer as things have progressed

CuckHusband11
Virgin

Unread post by CuckHusband11 » Wed May 17, 2023 3:29 am

My wife is in love with her boyfriend and says it to him quite often in front of me. She loves me unconditionally and we have a deep loving bond as a husband and wife. She loves us both differently and we both have different roles with her. Her boyfriend is pretty much fully taking over all sexual activities with her and they have a sexual bond that me and her don’t quite have now. And I have a husband/soulmate/life partner relationship with her that has just gotten closer as things have progressed

dinoo
Experienced

Unread post by dinoo » Thu Jun 01, 2023 3:58 am

I think everyone has had the experience of falling for another person. And when you get to know that person better, you can fall in love with him/her. Yes, even get deeper feelings for him/her. That seems like a very human thing to me.

In what became “our” sex club, I witnessed that a certain guy and she became closer and closer in the course of time.
He was always looking after my wife.
On a certain evening my wife was sitting on his lower body. (I thought, because he never wore a condom and didn’t fuck any women there.)
I could see they had fun.)

When she saw me she motioned me to come to her.
“Kiss me” she said.
I did and she put her arms around my neck.
Then she said “Don’t blame me but I put his cock into my pussy. I couldn’t hold back it anymore because I really love him. I wanted to sit on his (unprotected) cock ”. (He had a huge cock, in length and girth.)
He heard what she said, took her head in his hands and tongue kissed her for a moment. I love her too he said to me.
My wife: “Come closer to me so I can embrace you better. That is what I want now, riding his cock while kissing you.”
When she came, she looked deeply into my eyes.

He was married but visited this club with a steady, also married, woman.
So after some time he said to take care of his GF, leaving us alone.

My wife crawled into me.
I asked her if she enjoyed fucking him instead of him fucking her.
She: "Yeah, but maybe I enjoyed it even more holding you meanwhile.”
I asked if she really loved him. With an emphasis on really.
She: “I was very serious about what I said. Not only because he and I have always such exciting sex.
Yes, I have to confess, I crave for having sex with him but it is certainly more than sex alone.
Do you realize what this means? To love two men at the same time? Especially about sex?
You promised me always that you would accept when I would have deeper feelings for another man.
Kiss me again now if you keep your promise. I want to know.”
I kissed her without any hesitation and said:
“You know I have only one condition. You are free to do whatever comes to your mind. And yes, falling in love also. Even when it is serious. As long as our marriage doesn’t suffer.”

The day after I asked her what she would do if he wanted her to fuck her anally because many times I saw him moving his cock from ass to pussy and back while she willingly cooperating by moving her bottoms or kissing him.
Her wanswer:
“I don’t know because his dick is so huge. But I can’t deny imagining myself often how it would feel too have his dick in my ass.”
Me: “If the top of his dick is touching the opening of your asshole, didn’t you have thougths like it has to happen now?”
She: “To be honest, yes.”
She was silent for a moment
She smiled to me, took my head in her hands and said:
“But better, my love, would be that it would be you who put his cock into my asshole. And preferably in "our" club with many spectators. Anal fucking is not very common there. You would do this for me, isn't it?”

Some days thereafter she wrote:
“You are an exceptional husband. You give me freedom about my body, my mind, my feelings. And what I love even more: we can talk so openly about everything. Really everything without exceptions. Fantasizing about what could be happen in the future, especially about our far-reaching HW fantasies. What more could a HW wish for?”

The weeks/months thereafter we were the happiest couple you can imagine.
She could tell me about her deepiest feelings, about the details of sex with him because she felt so well that I was happy for her.
Believe it or not, our marriage became stronger than ever.
Early in 2023, all my settings disappeared.
To read (and view) my contributions advanced search for author "dinoo".

We visited frequently a club. (www.kasteelwaterloo.nl)
It became "our" club.

BeNatural
Trainable

Unread post by BeNatural » Fri Jun 16, 2023 7:17 am

Des 31 wrote:
Wed Mar 24, 2021 1:10 pm

When my wife has been in ongoing relationships with men, an emotional depth almost always develops between them. She and some men have expressed love in the heat of sex. All her relationships with others have had an expiration date. .

We don't consider ourselves as polyamorous in that none have ever lived with us.
Do you two call it an open relationship, since you don't call it polyamory? I think some couple say "we're not poly, we're just open" when they don't identify with polyamory across the board, and they usually try to keep things at the friends with benefits level.
43 yr old single guy with many years of experience in non-monogamy in TX.