Wife used Word “Love”

When a fuck buddy becomes something more.
CoupleFun555
Player

Wife used Word “Love”

Unread post by CoupleFun555 » Fri Dec 18, 2020 5:27 pm

My wife and one of her bfs will text and talk. He sent her a card recently and signed it with the word “love” and his name. She finally took the step of using the word “love” when signing a birthday/Christmas card for him.

I feel reassured that both can express some level of emotion without being worried about my reaction. Love can mean many things and I’m glad she can have a bf that she cares about.

bamamoon256
Player

Re: Wife used Word “Love”

Unread post by bamamoon256 » Sun Jan 03, 2021 4:12 pm

CoupleFun555 wrote:
Fri Dec 18, 2020 5:27 pm
My wife and one of her bfs will text and talk. He sent her a card recently and signed it with the word “love” and his name. She finally took the step of using the word “love” when signing a birthday/Christmas card for him.

I feel reassured that both can express some level of emotion without being worried about my reaction. Love can mean many things and I’m glad she can have a bf that she cares about.
My wife is in love with our live in regular and it turns me on like crazy.

yielding william
Experienced

Unread post by yielding william » Tue Jan 05, 2021 11:12 am

My wife has told a lot of guys she loves them when having sex. She changes partners every few months but when they're fucking, the guys respond by telling her the same. She says it feels like love at the time but it goes away as her interest in any one of them begins to fade and she looks around for a replacement. Someone else here has said that feeling isn't the same as love for a married partner and we agree with that.

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Thu Jan 07, 2021 9:16 am

My wife told me that she loves her regular boyfriend, but she said not like I love you. lol Whatever that means.

annsman
$2 Ho

Unread post by annsman » Sat Jan 09, 2021 1:28 pm

My wife signs off all e-messages, cards etc with “love X”, to both male and female friends, including boyfriends, so it doesn’t necessarily mean anything.

anonymister1948

Unread post by anonymister1948 » Sat Jan 09, 2021 10:13 pm

yielding william wrote:
Tue Jan 05, 2021 11:12 am
My wife has told a lot of guys she loves them when having sex. She changes partners every few months but when they're fucking, the guys respond by telling her the same. She says it feels like love at the time but it goes away as her interest in any one of them begins to fade and she looks around for a replacement. Someone else here has said that feeling isn't the same as love for a married partner and we agree with that.
I think the "love" your wife is feeling is new relationship energy (NRE). It can last quite a while and some people confuse it with committed love. It's great that your wife knows what she's looking for and knows when *and how* to move on to the next lucky guy.

SmallHubbyTexas
Player

Unread post by SmallHubbyTexas » Mon Jan 11, 2021 4:59 am

My wife loves her boyfriends. I know my wife, for good sex she needs feelings fir her lovers. The fact she lives them does not bother me, I like it. I get to watch them express there live to each other.

CoupleFun555
Player

Unread post by CoupleFun555 » Mon Jan 11, 2021 4:42 pm

My wife thought long about whether to use the word “love”. She doesn’t use the word casually so she wanted to think through it before using the word with her bf. She would only use the word if she actually loves him.

It was cool.

hotfreaks
Player

Unread post by hotfreaks » Thu Jan 21, 2021 10:07 am

My wifes new older bull, that she has been seeing the past few months is in love with her. She recently has told him she loves him as well. We have been in the lifestyle for some time now bit this is the first man that she has fallen in love with
Married to HotfreaksHotwife.

cornudoyesposa27
Trainable

Unread post by cornudoyesposa27 » Mon Feb 15, 2021 2:46 am

My wife cheated on me for a few years with a coworker. When she confessed the affair to me , I told her it was ok and I was excited. Days later while I was licking her sweet pussy, she started cumming while calling her lover´s name and saying: Ohh yess, Frank do it, do it..aahhh, YOU ARE THE LOVE OF MY LIFE FRANK!!!! I was surprised but excited and happy to hear that.

SSQ
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by SSQ » Mon Feb 15, 2021 3:05 pm

D+D wrote:
Thu Jan 07, 2021 9:16 am
My wife told me that she loves her regular boyfriend, but she said not like I love you. lol Whatever that means.
It's different. If you have more than one child, you don't love them exactly the same way, right? I'm in love with my husband and in love with my boyfriend. But the "us" part is different in both relationships.
It's all fun until someone gets hurt... and then it's more fun! :whip:

https://thehappyhotwife.blogspot.com/

4herpleasure89
OHW Addict

Unread post by 4herpleasure89 » Tue Feb 16, 2021 7:18 am

My wife and her boyfriend say that they love each other every day. I still don’t prefer it even though I recognize there is a big difference between her love for him and her love for me.

Cuck_Steve
Player

Unread post by Cuck_Steve » Wed Feb 17, 2021 9:44 pm

My wife and her man are in love. He lives with us, so I get to experience seeing their love. It’s magical. She still loves me very much but loves him too.

BuildABetterBull
Trainable

Unread post by BuildABetterBull » Mon Feb 22, 2021 12:23 pm

I think the problem would only be if she stopped telling you she loved you. I don't think you have to get all the way to love but a real connection does make for the best sex. Don't get me wrong, I know a lot of couples are just looking for a guest star to come and go and that cool too. But, I have always been a little amused by the artificial limits some stags or cucks will try to place on a man who can otherwise have the run of his wife's body...still, their rules are always my rules.

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Wed Mar 03, 2021 1:11 pm

SSQ wrote:
Mon Feb 15, 2021 3:05 pm
D+D wrote:
It's different. If you have more than one child, you don't love them exactly the same way, right? I'm in love with my husband and in love with my boyfriend. But the "us" part is different in both relationships.
Thank you SSQ

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Wed Mar 24, 2021 1:10 pm

CoupleFun555 wrote:
Fri Dec 18, 2020 5:27 pm

When my wife has been in ongoing relationships with men, an emotional depth almost always develops between them. She and some men have expressed love in the heat of sex. All her relationships with others have had an expiration date. Men move on for various reasons - transfers out of our region, marriage to another, or becoming involved in other relationships. That seems to be the nature of things in our hotwife experience.

She began dating other men at my encouragement when she was 28 and is now 34.

We don't consider ourselves as polyamorous in that none have ever lived with us. We have good communication, trust, and a solid marital relationship, so her feelings for other men over that time has never been a problem.
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

CU4A2on1
Trainable

Unread post by CU4A2on1 » Thu Mar 25, 2021 5:08 pm

I’ve told my wife she can remove any barriers between her and the boyfriend, that it’s ok for them to make love and the she can love us both. I’ve told him I’m open to them exploring a poly situation and that I think it excites her. She is going to see him next week, the first encounter since I’ve released them both from any emotional limits.

CU4A2on1
Trainable

Unread post by CU4A2on1 » Thu Mar 25, 2021 5:08 pm

I’ve told my wife she can remove any barriers between her and the boyfriend, that it’s ok for them to make love and the she can love us both. I’ve told him I’m open to them exploring a poly situation and that I think it excites her. She is going to see him next week, the first encounter since I’ve released them both from any emotional limits.

SailorGuy
Player

Unread post by SailorGuy » Sat Mar 27, 2021 1:40 pm

Yeah, my wife has never been one to have casual sex, so when she went on to fulfill my fantasy she made it her fantasy too by falling in love with her man. She and her lover are very much in love; at first this freaked me out a bit, but not anymore. So now when she is over at his place for a night or a weekend ( he lives about 100 miles away ) and I envision her not just "being in bed" with him but being fully present and giving herself to him completely it is erotic as hell for me. I wish I could trade places with him once in a while!
But he's a good guy and he treats my wife well. It's a lovely picture in my mind of the two lovers intertwined in his bed far from here, kissing passionately, my wife stretched out and inviting him to explore every inch of her lovely body. And since she has gone thru menopause they don'y have to worry about any kind of birth control and he is free to come inside her all he wants.
And yet my wife loves me too, and even though we are celibate she will happily lay down next to me when she gets home and tell me some sweet things about her weekend. I am ALWAYS thrilled by this and I come in no time at all as I rub myself looking at her lovely off-limits body.

anonymister1948

Unread post by anonymister1948 » Sat Mar 27, 2021 10:00 pm

SailorGuy wrote:
Sat Mar 27, 2021 1:40 pm
Yeah, my wife has never been one to have casual sex, so when she went on to fulfill my fantasy she made it her fantasy too by falling in love with her man. She and her lover are very much in love; at first this freaked me out a bit, but not anymore. So now when she is over at his place for a night or a weekend ( he lives about 100 miles away ) and I envision her not just "being in bed" with him but being fully present and giving herself to him completely it is erotic as hell for me. I wish I could trade places with him once in a while!
But he's a good guy and he treats my wife well. It's a lovely picture in my mind of the two lovers intertwined in his bed far from here, kissing passionately, my wife stretched out and inviting him to explore every inch of her lovely body. And since she has gone thru menopause they don'y have to worry about any kind of birth control and he is free to come inside her all he wants.
And yet my wife loves me too, and even though we are celibate she will happily lay down next to me when she gets home and tell me some sweet things about her weekend. I am ALWAYS thrilled by this and I come in no time at all as I rub myself looking at her lovely off-limits body.
How frequently does your wife spend the weekend with her lover?

SailorGuy
Player

Unread post by SailorGuy » Sun Mar 28, 2021 11:39 am

anonymister1948 wrote:
Sat Mar 27, 2021 10:00 pm
SailorGuy wrote:
Sat Mar 27, 2021 1:40 pm
How frequently does your wife spend the weekend with her lover?
It varies. She is going off for a skiing vacation with him next week for four days, three nights at his condo at the ski resort. She says they will ski maybe half the time, make love in his condo the other half. Drive me crazy with lust and passion!
By her accounts he is an excellent lover. Better than I was? Not necessarily, just - different. He is slower and more focused on her needs; he can bring her to orgasm orally as well as thru intercourse. I was always just too excited and came almost instantly making love to her. It's just the way I am; that's a good reason I am content to be her cuckold. I love her intensely; we've been married for 35 years. Her love for John only increases my love for her.

CoupleFun555
Player

Unread post by CoupleFun555 » Tue Mar 30, 2021 4:12 pm

My wife will occasionally go away with her boyfriend for a long weekend but I’m okay if she goes away for a longer time. She’s planning a possible hiking and sex trip with a bf in the next two months. We’ll see if it works out because we have been careful during the pandemic.

CoupleFun555
Player

Unread post by CoupleFun555 » Fri Aug 13, 2021 7:08 pm

She’s with her boyfriend this weekend in New York. They care about each other, have some common interests, and really get turned on by each other.

WatchinginNJ
Player

Unread post by WatchinginNJ » Mon Aug 23, 2021 8:47 am

SSQ wrote:
Mon Feb 15, 2021 3:05 pm
D+D wrote:
I grew up with divorced parents. Luckily my parents were "cool" at co-parenting before it was even a thing. Always cordial. Never openly hostile. They never said bad things about the others new spouse. So I leaned early on that hey, you can love someone else, and it doesn't diminish the way you love other people. I've lost both my Dad and my Step-Dad, and was deeply saddened at it. I still have the woman I call my step mom, and she tells me she loves me every time she sees me. It doesn't change the way I love my mom.

Too many people engage in life as a zero-sum game. It's not. It's an infinite pie.

I have a few girlfriends, and one is a woman who is married and deeply in love with her husband and me. It's just different. I'm not a replacement, I'm in addition too.

LongTermHubby
Player

Unread post by LongTermHubby » Wed Aug 25, 2021 3:53 am

My wife has a close woman friend with whom she has a sexual relationship. I have heard say to this friend during phone conversations "I love you."