Poly with a Cuckold Twist

When a fuck buddy becomes something more.
subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Re: Poly with a Cuckold Twist

Unread post by subguy80 » Thu Nov 23, 2023 4:53 am

Trickydicky69 wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2023 11:58 am
How’s it going?
Everything is good, thanks! I've taken on new work responsibilities that keep me busy, but all is great. Thanks for asking. Happy Thanksgiving to all the American readers!

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Thu Nov 23, 2023 5:07 am

subguy80 wrote:
Thu Nov 23, 2023 4:53 am
Trickydicky69 wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2023 11:58 am
How’s it going?
Everything is good, thanks! I've taken on new work responsibilities that keep me busy, but all is great. Thanks for asking. Happy Thanksgiving to all the American readers!
I'll second those wishes for a Happy Thanksgiving!!

trecital
OHW Addict

Unread post by trecital » Tue Dec 05, 2023 6:32 am

Thirded!!

edgedndenied
Experienced

Unread post by edgedndenied » Sun Jan 07, 2024 7:45 am

Hope all is well. Any updates?

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Mon Jan 08, 2024 11:15 am

I started my thread under the Cuckold Forum almost 8 years ago. About a year and a half ago, I started this thread under the Poly section because that’s where we have evolved, to a cuckold/poly blended relationship. This thread starts out with our cuckold marriage re-commitment ceremony and I think it’s a good time to give an update on us and where we’re going.

First, being poly has confirmed my belief that love has no limits. I believe it’s possible (and possibly even the “norm” if we let it be) for human beings to fall romantically in love with more than one person, at the same time.

Poly relationships are, by definition, more challenging than a relationship with two people because now there are three who must compromise, grow together and fight against the prejudices of society. But, it’s worth it. Compromise doesn’t have to be a “take-away.” It can just be the new normal.

Concerning us, Aaron’s remodeling and construction business is growing very rapidly. Sarah’s part-time involvement has grown into a full-time job for her. The two of them have found a swingers/play group that is growing and they remain happily and lustfully non-monogamous! We built a home that is private on a large piece of land, but still within 30-45 minutes of the Twin Cities. It's perfect for us, although we do miss our Florida swimming pool.

Our two boys love their new schools and are making friends. They are both teenagers. When we moved to MN with Aaron into the same house, that obviously underscored the need for full disclosure. We had lots of open discussion with them. They know their mother is in love with two men and their father is supportive of that. They have “normalized” that concept and have even told some of their friends. (Let me say right here that I don’t want to hear any “holier-than-thou” reader comments and “clutching of pearls’ from anyone who disapproves about having kids in the LS. If you are inclined to have those positions, just keep it to yourselves.) Our families know, as well, although no one knows about the cuckolding aspect of our dynamic.

As for me, well, I have learned more about myself in this past year and a half than in the previous 40 years. I’ve learned to focus more on what is important and less on what won't mean anything in the bigger picture. One of the most freeing things one can do is to stop worrying about what others think. I mean truly stop worrying. I started a new position within my company, a big promotion, and that is challenging, but very rewarding.

And, maybe the biggest news of all is that I have met someone and have fallen in love. Have you picked yourself up off the floor yet? It came out of the blue. I wasn’t looking. It just happened. What does this mean, you ask? Really, I don’t know, at least not yet. I started out this current post saying that I think love is infinite and so far I have been able to add another individual into my life without disrupting or damaging my existing life or family. Sarah is 100% supportive. We both want each of us to be happy in life.

My sex life and romantic life have taken a whole new direction! And it's all good. As I have always done, I’m not looking for the “why” or “what will happen next.” I'm not putting labels on myself. We’re all just going in the direction it seems to be taking us. I can honestly say that I am happier than I have ever been in my life right now. I have deep, loving relationships, an understanding and supportive family, two beautiful children and we're all in good health.

In closing, I have made a big decision. I think it’s the right time to stop writing my threads, this one in the Poly Forum and the other in the Cuckold Forum. While much lies ahead for us, I don’t feel the need to talk about things like I used to. It’s been a crazy ride and I’ve really enjoyed participating. Some of you have PM’d me over the years and I consider you my friends, even though we have never met. I may occasionally post on someone else’s thread and I’ll still try and go into my PM section and I’ll do my best to answer questions; but, I need to draw a line in the sand and not communicate on this public thread anymore. Rather than just going silent, I felt it was better to put some closure to Sarah, me and Aaron.

So, my friends, as I ride off into the sunset, I want to thank everyone for your input and wishes over the years. You have no idea how helpful you have been. Good luck, good health and peace to everyone.

edgedndenied
Experienced

Unread post by edgedndenied » Mon Jan 08, 2024 12:18 pm

I have followed your journey for a number of years. I wish you well in the future. Do you see yourself leaving Sarah and Aaron for this other person or can you incorporate that person into your present lifestyle?

Laveenguy
Experienced

Unread post by Laveenguy » Mon Jan 08, 2024 12:27 pm

Subguy, I have really enjoyed and learned from your posts. I will miss reading about your adventures. But I understand your desire to talk less about it. I find myself less inclined these days to talk about my evolution as well. I think that when we first start writing our impressions and thoughts it helps us process what we are going through. But, maybe the time comes when the processing has concluded and it’s just time to live. So, good luck to you and yours, maybe our paths will cross again. But if not I will remember you.

Craig
Craig

Bovary2012
Experienced

Unread post by Bovary2012 » Mon Jan 08, 2024 6:09 pm

Thanks for sharing so much of your journey, subguy. I wish you all--all the best.

js117
Trainable

Unread post by js117 » Mon Jan 08, 2024 6:54 pm

Oh wow! Huge update! subguy80, I must say that I have followed your threads for years and I always looked forward to your posts. I will miss your well-written and insightful updates about your life. I'm sad to see you go, but thrilled that you're leaving on such excellent terms! Many threads seem to suddenly end on this forum when the marriage/relationship explodes, but yours has ascended to a whole new level instead (in an exciting and fun way). I'm so happy for you! I wish you the best!

offendedgame
Experienced

Unread post by offendedgame » Tue Jan 09, 2024 12:33 am

I've been following your threads for years
It was without a doubt, one of the best threads on this site.
I'm really happy for you

THANK YOU for sharing your journey with us <3

Polleny
Experienced

Unread post by Polleny » Tue Jan 09, 2024 6:16 am

Thank you for these years Subguy.

I would so have loved to hear how everything will change when another woman got involved in your life. So much of what people write are dampened by social norms and therefore of lesser significance. You have told us about your life for many years anonymously and therefore been able to bypass the need to hide some of your thoughts. So we got the naked truth instead of some socially accepted kind’a story.

I don’t know you but I’ve learnt a lot from you just because you give us a less filtered recount of your life and your thoughts. I wish I could have learnt even more from your new situation but it’s your life and your decision to make.

Bless you and may you have a wonderful life.

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Tue Jan 09, 2024 9:42 am

Thanks for the updates and the BIG news. While I am a bit sad that I wont get to read your amazing journey anymore, but I would like to wish you the very best. It has been a privilage to be a part of this thread and hence a peek into your life.

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Tue Jan 09, 2024 4:20 pm

Subguy, that is great news and sad news at the same time! In many ways, you have been one of the few people who have inspired me and helped me evolve into the direction that I Want to believe that I see myself going. Poly with a cuckold twist is exactly what I seem to crave for the long run.

In many ways you've given me the idea and the hope that it is indeed possible to have a wife and be her life partner but at the same time allow another man to become her primary partner in many other ways. I find myself thinking that I could follow many of your footsteps and I am grateful for all the stories that you have shared here over the years.

Good luck on your future endeavors and adventures!

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Wed Jan 17, 2024 1:25 am

I will miss you my friend and will not forget you.

trecital
OHW Addict

Unread post by trecital » Wed Jan 17, 2024 1:38 am

subguy80 wrote:
Mon Jan 08, 2024 11:15 am
Let me say right here that I don’t want to hear any “holier-than-thou” reader comments and “clutching of pearls’ from anyone who disapproves about having kids in the LS. If you are inclined to have those positions, just keep it to yourselves.
It's phrases like this that will make us miss you.....

As well as for all the entertainment that you have brought us.

Thank you, thank you.....and thank you!

p.s. Anyone want to have a guess at the amount of spilled cum that subguy's threads have caused? :D

DLD
Experienced

Unread post by DLD » Thu Jan 18, 2024 7:10 am

Without a doubt, one of the most fascinating threads on here. Your honesty and authenticity made this thread one I would check on frequently. Best wishes to you, Sarah, and Aaron, and your new love moving forward!

NewOldCuck
Experienced

Unread post by NewOldCuck » Fri Jan 19, 2024 9:19 am

subguy80,
What can I say that hasn't been said. Your honesty and forthrightness has rarely been seen on these pages. I want to wish you, Sarah and Aaron good luck and happiness in your life whatever that might be.

New Old Cuck

sherulestherooster
Pervert

Unread post by sherulestherooster » Sun Jan 21, 2024 12:33 pm

Sub guy, thanks for sharing your journey and I wish you all the best
Experience in a cuckold relationship, now downgraded to wannabe cuckold
http://www.sherulestherooster.blogspot.com

YoungChiBull
Trainable

Unread post by YoungChiBull » Thu Jan 25, 2024 8:50 am

Thank you for everything you shared! I can’t understate this enough since sharing your story has helped so many people on this site, including myself. I wish the best for all of you!
I am on this forum to learn more about the lifestyle and understand how cucks think and how to improve as a Bull. Been a Bull for 3 couples on and off. College, older couple, and my last one was my age.

Trickydicky69
Experienced

Unread post by Trickydicky69 » Mon Feb 05, 2024 7:30 am

I know he doesn’t wish to spend time writing like he did but would still be nice to know how it’s working out and fitting in with his previous poly relationship. And whether his relationship is more conventional?