Poly with a Cuckold Twist

When a fuck buddy becomes something more.
edgedndenied
Experienced

Re: Poly with a Cuckold Twist

Unread post by edgedndenied » Mon Jun 12, 2023 7:31 am

Thanks for the update
You said you had PIV sex with Sarah. How many times where you allowed in her Nd did you have to wear a condom. Are you back to totally pussyfree ie. no touching licking or fucking

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Tue Jun 13, 2023 5:20 am

NewOldCuck wrote:
Mon Jun 12, 2023 7:11 am
subguy,
Hope the move went well and the chaos that that entails is behind you or at least at a lower lever. A couple of questions about the gap between when Aaron left and you reconnected when you got to Minnesota? You mentioned the PIV sex between you and Sarah.When Aaron left, were you still in chastity? If not, did you stay "free" the whole time? If not, did Aaron or Sarah control when you were locked up?

New Old Cuck
The move did go well, thank you. We stayed in a hotel a few days until the moving van arrived last week. We're unpacking boxes and I still can't find a thing I'm looking for! But it's all good and we're happy to be here.

It's funny about the chastity cage. We have used it in various ways over the years. Aaron will "direct" me to put it on at times for no particular reason other than that he can. Other times, like when we have 3-way play, I'm usually caged. I find it very hot to never know when I'll be caged and for how long. But we do not do extended caging for the primary reason that I need to beat off on a regular basis and Sarah and Aaron both understand that.

While I was alone with Sarah in Florida after he left early for MN, I was not caged. He wanted me to make sure she was getting sexually satisfied and not being caged would obviously give me more "options." However, as soon as I arrived in Minnesota, I was back in the cage. I haven't ejaculated in a week and I'm hoping I get out soon.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Tue Jun 13, 2023 5:38 am

edgedndenied wrote:
Mon Jun 12, 2023 7:31 am
Thanks for the update
You said you had PIV sex with Sarah. How many times where you allowed in her Nd did you have to wear a condom. Are you back to totally pussyfree ie. no touching licking or fucking
We were intimate pretty much every day, but that didn't always mean intercourse. Sometimes we just cuddled. I gave her a lot of clitoral stimulation with my tongue and fingers. She told me my oral skills are better than Aaron's, but not to tell him. The times we had intercourse, I did wear a condom. That was a rule Aaron made before he left, but we've had that rule for years so it wasn't a surprise. How many times? I don't remember. That's a lie. Of course I do! Ha! It was seven times in almost three weeks. She had an orgasm each time and it was good to know I haven't lost my touch.

We haven't had sex since we've been in Minnesota, a week. But that's mostly because the first two days we were all in a hotel with the boys. Then we were all busy unpacking boxes and getting settled. To be honest, what I am expecting is a discussion and maybe a "re-set" on what sex with her will look like. I don't think it is a given that I will be completely pussy free in every way. I think we've maybe moved beyond that. The three of us are pretty good at changing the rules to fit the current situation so we'll see. I will keep you posted. Thanks for the post.

NewOldCuck
Experienced

Unread post by NewOldCuck » Wed Jun 14, 2023 8:16 am

subguy,

"I haven't ejaculated in a week and I'm hoping I get out soon."

Well, I guess that's one way to get back in the "saddle" so to speak. :D

New Old Cuck

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Sun Jul 09, 2023 8:04 am

How’s it going subguy?

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Mon Jul 10, 2023 11:58 am

D+D wrote:
Sun Jul 09, 2023 8:04 am
How’s it going subguy?
Hey. We're good, thanks. We're settling into our new, adopted State. I'm working remotely 100% of the time but will be going back to Florida on a regular basis for meetings. Some things you just need to do in person, at least for my work. We’re building a new house and have rented a place in the meantime. The new house should be ready in the Fall sometime. That's taking up a lot of our time.

We've nearly reached the one-year anniversary of our poly arrangement. By our definition of poly, my wife is in love with two men and we live together as a family unit. We have roles and a hierarchy (for lack of a better name) that work for us. Sarah and I are intimate and best friends, as we've always been. Aaron provides her sex and he "completes her." I used to say that Sarah and I are soulmates, and we are. But, I can also say that Aaron has grown to be her soulmate and we touch her soul in different ways.

We share chores around the house, although I have my "sub-duties" that I have always had, such as stripping and washing their sheets and making sure I get him his beer when he gets home. They're little things, but sometimes the little things are the "spice" that we need to keep things fun and interesting. Also, there is another big change in the past year. I used to say that Aaron and I would never be good friends. I was wrong. We have become good friends, but it's a friendship where he "owns" the bedroom and somehow that fact is a central part of our friendship. We're at a point now where he knows my wife's body better than I do. Their sex has evolved to include things she and I never did. For example, they both love to rim each other. Sometimes they'll have some shower fun and then immediately fall on the bed and lift their legs and the other will dive in. Once after rimming him, she leaned over and kissed me. Rather than being turned off, I found that to be strangely intimate. Each of us was vulnerable. She had sucked her lover's ass in front of me, this big macho guy let me watch him on his back having his ass sucked and I was vulnerable by deep throating a mouth that had just been on his ass and arguably most private body part. That's maybe more than you want to know, but that's an example of our success at bringing emotions into some pretty hot sex scenes.

Aaron and I have a “boy’s night out” every couple of weeks to talk about things, usually how two make Sarah happy. In addition to that, the three of us have a planned “play night.” Otherwise, if we let ourselves fall into daily habits, we start to look like a vanilla married triad. (If that can ever be normal?) At those times, I am caged and I will caress her while he fucks her on her back. Or, I will lick her pussy as she is on all fours above me as he fucks her standing on the side of the bed. Or, she will face me while she is getting fucked from behind. I never get tired of watching her face and the variety of emotions as she is fucked by Aaron or another guy.

We also use BDSM quite a bit now. That works well for us because of the top/bottom power exchanges. These activities take time to set up and we can only partake when the boys are not around. On a daily basis, she sleeps with him on average of 5 days a week and 2 nights with me. I’m OK with that because the two nights I get are special and I appreciate it that much more. We don't have PIV, but everything else.

Thanks for asking, D+D!

edgedndenied
Experienced

Unread post by edgedndenied » Thu Jul 13, 2023 4:24 am

Thanks for the update.
I know you do not get PIV sex but are you back to fingering and licking Sarah's Pussy and eating creampies. You have been PIV free over the last few years but it seems that every once in a while your situation changes temperarly where you are allowed some PIV.

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Thu Jul 13, 2023 9:09 am

subguy80 wrote:
Mon Jul 10, 2023 11:58 am
D+D wrote:
Sun Jul 09, 2023 8:04 am
How’s it going subguy?
Hey. We're good, thanks. We're settling into our new, adopted State. I'm working remotely 100% of the time but will be going back to Florida on a regular basis for meetings. Some things you just need to do in person, at least for my work. We’re building a new house and have rented a place in the meantime. The new house should be ready in the Fall sometime. That's taking up a lot of our time.

We've nearly reached the one-year anniversary of our poly arrangement. By our definition of poly, my wife is in love with two men and we live together as a family unit. We have roles and a hierarchy (for lack of a better name) that work for us. Sarah and I are intimate and best friends, as we've always been. Aaron provides her sex and he "completes her." I used to say that Sarah and I are soulmates, and we are. But, I can also say that Aaron has grown to be her soulmate and we touch her soul in different ways.

We share chores around the house, although I have my "sub-duties" that I have always had, such as stripping and washing their sheets and making sure I get him his beer when he gets home. They're little things, but sometimes the little things are the "spice" that we need to keep things fun and interesting. Also, there is another big change in the past year. I used to say that Aaron and I would never be good friends. I was wrong. We have become good friends, but it's a friendship where he "owns" the bedroom and somehow that fact is a central part of our friendship. We're at a point now where he knows my wife's body better than I do. Their sex has evolved to include things she and I never did. For example, they both love to rim each other. Sometimes they'll have some shower fun and then immediately fall on the bed and lift their legs and the other will dive in. Once after rimming him, she leaned over and kissed me. Rather than being turned off, I found that to be strangely intimate. Each of us was vulnerable. She had sucked her lover's ass in front of me, this big macho guy let me watch him on his back having his ass sucked and I was vulnerable by deep throating a mouth that had just been on his ass and arguably most private body part. That's maybe more than you want to know, but that's an example of our success at bringing emotions into some pretty hot sex scenes.

Aaron and I have a “boy’s night out” every couple of weeks to talk about things, usually how two make Sarah happy. In addition to that, the three of us have a planned “play night.” Otherwise, if we let ourselves fall into daily habits, we start to look like a vanilla married triad. (If that can ever be normal?) At those times, I am caged and I will caress her while he fucks her on her back. Or, I will lick her pussy as she is on all fours above me as he fucks her standing on the side of the bed. Or, she will face me while she is getting fucked from behind. I never get tired of watching her face and the variety of emotions as she is fucked by Aaron or another guy.

We also use BDSM quite a bit now. That works well for us because of the top/bottom power exchanges. These activities take time to set up and we can only partake when the boys are not around. On a daily basis, she sleeps with him on average of 5 days a week and 2 nights with me. I’m OK with that because the two nights I get are special and I appreciate it that much more. We don't have PIV, but everything else.

Thanks for asking, D+D!

Wow! Thanks for the detailed update. Your arrangement sounds so nice and with a few minor tweaks, I think that I would be happy being in your place. Like I would really love to be in your position, actually. I think 5 nights with him and 2 with me would make everyone happy. In the past my gf reserved a lot of things for her other men that I didn't get and it was honestly hotter for everyone so I would also be on board with sitting back and knowing that he is doing things to her that I never have and perhaps never will.

This would be THE ideal for arrangement for a couple without children as it would make things so much simpler, up until it's time to start a family of course.

I'm happy for the three of you and very glad that you guys all have such a smooth sounding relationship.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Thu Jul 13, 2023 11:20 am

edgedndenied wrote:
Thu Jul 13, 2023 4:24 am
Thanks for the update.
I know you do not get PIV sex but are you back to fingering and licking Sarah's Pussy and eating creampies. You have been PIV free over the last few years but it seems that every once in a while your situation changes temperarly where you are allowed some PIV.
Yes, you have a good memory. You can count on one hand the number of times I've had intercourse with my wife in the last four years. When it does happen, I always wear a condom and usually I just "put it in" and we have pillow talk and hold each other without moving until I cum. Or, she may sit on me and very slowly rock until I cum. It's more to be close to each other and intimate rather than full-on fucking.

After a period of being totally off limits to her pussy, we are back to me giving her oral, fingering and eating creampies. She gives me amazing blow jobs, hand jobs and she sometimes will use a dildo on my ass. So, there is a lot of sexual activity, but no intercourse. Our most common sex act is getting my body touching hers on a morning after she sleeps in my bed and jacking off next to her.

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Fri Jul 21, 2023 6:09 am

Thank you subguy for the awesome update. I think of you three often. One thing you didn’t mention was any sexual interaction between you and Aaron. At one time you would occasionally pleasure him. Just wondering if you and he still have those moments.

Trickydicky69
Experienced

Unread post by Trickydicky69 » Sat Jul 29, 2023 3:34 am

Ditto

sherulestherooster
Pervert

Unread post by sherulestherooster » Fri Aug 04, 2023 12:23 pm

I concur it would be great to have an update. Can’t remember if the house they are building has any particular customizations related to their lifestyle. I also don’t think subguy went into detail on their BDSM adventure.
Experience in a cuckold relationship, now downgraded to wannabe cuckold
http://www.sherulestherooster.blogspot.com

DLD
Experienced

Unread post by DLD » Thu Aug 10, 2023 6:01 am

Been almost a month since an update. Hope all is well with everyone.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Fri Aug 11, 2023 11:59 am

DLD wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2023 6:01 am
Been almost a month since an update. Hope all is well with everyone.
I'm sorry, guys. Everything is good. It's just been crazy busy. I was back in Tampa on work for a couple of weeks.

Our new house will be ready in about 5-8 weeks and that will be exciting. I think I may have mentioned it, but in case I didn't, we have "customized" it to fit our lifestyle. We bought a piece of property that is several acres so we have complete privacy. A big, wonderful feature that northern homes have is the ability to have a basement! You don't have that in Florida because in most places it would be below the water table! So, we've taken advantage of that and have made a "discrete" playroom for BDSM. I say "discrete" because we have two teen-aged boys (actually four, with Aaron's two) so there are hooks in certain parts of the ceiling that are not too visible, lighting that is dimmable and an open area that can be covered with some mats and become a playroom.

We're building a guest house where relatives can stay. When no relatives are with us, the boys have already claimed it as their space!

I know I've mentioned that BDSM has become a larger part of our sex. It seems to be a way to stay creative and to also reinforce the dom/sub dynamic. D+D, you had asked about the sex between Aaron and me. There has been no real male on male contact with us for several months when Sarah has not been involved. That might partly be a function of busy lives and no time. Generally, any sex with Aaron is a by-product of sex with the three of us. By that I mean things like: me under her licking her clit while he fucks her from behind. He will usually put his cock in my mouth several times while he fucks her. His balls will slap against my forehead and face. When he ejaculates, I'm in the perfect position to get the leaking creampie and clean her up, as well as him. Another thing we do fairly frequently is for Sarah and me to suck his cock together, takikng turns. This probably sounds crazy to those of you who can't imagine ever sucking on a cock, but there is something very intimate about sharing a cock with your wife. We take turns sucking him, kissing in between and guiding his cock into each other's mouth. When he cums into one of our mouths, we kiss and snowball his cum from one mouth to the other. For us, it's a very intimate thing to do.

For anyone who is counting, we had our 1-year anniversary of our cuckold marriage ceremony a few weeks ago. We want to recognize that, but it's just been too busy to give it the attention it needs. So, we're planning something appropriate and fun (meaning sexy) in a couple of months.

Again, sorry for the tardy reply. I'll try and give an update more frequently.

RGB49FL
Player

Unread post by RGB49FL » Sat Aug 12, 2023 1:42 pm

Thanks so much for the update. You're probably melting being back down here in FL. It's 98 in Lakeland today, plus humidity. Hope you have fun in your new basement playhouse.

NewOldCuck
Experienced

Unread post by NewOldCuck » Sat Aug 12, 2023 6:46 pm

subguy,
Congratulations on your anniversary. I'll admit, I was one of those who expressed my reservations about your "lifestyle" when you first mentioned it. I am so glad it is working for all three of you. I know it can't be as easy as you make it seem. Maintaining a good relationship between two people is hard enough, I hate to think how much it takes for three, not to mention all the teenagers.
New Old Cuck

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Sun Aug 13, 2023 8:20 pm

Definitely congratulations. I for one envy your arrangement and would love for my girlfriend to get herself a good boyfriend and head in the same exact direction as you guys. I would love to watch a relationship develop up close and be part of it as well.

ScottieWilliams
Prepubescent

Unread post by ScottieWilliams » Tue Aug 15, 2023 11:05 am

Congrats, Subguy! You're living the dream

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Mon Aug 21, 2023 8:26 am

ucaneffher wrote:
Sun Aug 13, 2023 8:20 pm
Definitely congratulations. I for one envy your arrangement and would love for my girlfriend to get herself a good boyfriend and head in the same exact direction as you guys. I would love to watch a relationship develop up close and be part of it as well.
Why is it that some of us get turned on by the idea of our wives/girlfriends falling in love with another guy? Maybe we enjoy living "on the edge?" There is always a risk. Or the rush of seeing your wife in a new romance? There is an element of humiliation in it, for sure, seeing and hearing your wife talk about how much she loves what another man can do for her that you can't. But it's something that seems to be very common, at least among a subset of cucks and maybe some husbands of hotwives.

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Mon Aug 21, 2023 9:17 am

I wish I had an answer for you but I don't. I just know that I want to be right by her side every step of the way supporting her as she transitions to another man becoming her primary partner instead of me. Once we are all on the same page and accept our roles, I want to live together and have front row seats to watching my girlfriend and her partner be together how her and I would be. I want to be able to witness her riding him and begging him to cum inside her. I want to witness her not holding back at all with him. Helping her plan anniversary presents for him such as lingerie, outfits, restaurants, even destination for them to go away.

I've had a gf move together with her BF in the past but this time, I want to see first hand how my gf says goodnight to me and walks away in her skimpy comfy pajamas into her room where she sleeps with him. I want to be able to hear them making love at night, I want to see her getting ready and trying on different dresses for her dates with him and wishing them a happy date as they leave the house looking like a million dollars.

I used to fight this especially because it made no sense but have slowly been accepting myself and that I would've fine with something like this becoming part of my reality and long term life.

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Wed Aug 23, 2023 1:11 am

I love reading your updates subguy. I guess myself and others enjoy hearing for real what we fantasize about. Being a cuckold is great but the level that your arrangement has taken it is fantastic. Congratulations on your anniversary and wishing you many more.

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Wed Aug 23, 2023 8:28 am

I have been reading this thread and your posts in the cuckold forum with great interest. While not in a polyamorous LS I am very cusrious about it. It has been just over a year since your ceremony and congratulations to the 3 of you on navigating the waters, You had mentioned that your sons (including Aaron's) are teenagers now. Hope things are going well with them as well.
Here is wishing you the best in LS and many more years of love

Venus

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Fri Sep 22, 2023 6:08 am

We have two anniversaries in our poly marriage. The first one is Sarah and my official, legal wedding anniversary, which is today, our 21st! Our second wedding anniversary is when she and I recommitted our vows, along with her lover, Aaron, and the three of us formed our poly-cuckold “marriage.”

This afternoon, she and I will go to a spa and have a couple’s massage, steam, whirlpool, facial, manicure and pedicure and she’ll have a Brazilian wax. She’s trying to talk me into having one, as well, we’ll see. We'll just relax and spoil ourselves all afternoon. This was her idea. Then, we have reservations for dinner at a really nice place. When we’re ready to head home, I’ll text Aaron to let him know we’re on our way.

When we get home, I’ll take her by the hand to their bedroom, where he’ll be waiting in bed for her, naked. I’ll slowly undress her, show him her newly waxed pussy and “present” her to him. She and I will kiss, long and deep and tell each other "Happy Anniversary." I’ll take her to their bed, where she’ll snuggle next to him. (At least this is how I'm planning it).

To us, this is the perfect way to have a cuckold wedding anniversary. She and I have an intimate, special day together to celebrate 21 years. Then, Aaron takes my place in the marital bed to give her the amazing sex that tops off the day.

This “ticks off” a lot of cuckold “boxes” for us, but the main one is a cuckold fantasy that we were never able to have, but which we’re trying to recreate. I have always loved the concept of the new bride getting fucked on the wedding night by her lover, BF, or bull instead of her new husband. I love the symbolism. I envy couples who knew at the beginning of their wedding that it would be a cuckold/hotwife marriage and were able to set this up. If anyone has actually done this, please share your experience!

Although Sarah and I were not monogamous when we married, we had not evolved to the cuckold dynamic. So, although this particular fantasy didn’t happen on our wedding night, we try to have something close by always having another guy fuck Sarah on our anniversary night. Usually that is Aaron, but once he was out of town and we had another guy “do the honors.” That was also very hot.

Those of you who follow this post know we have a lot of what I call “rituals” to keep the spark alive. This is one of them. So, should I get a Brazilian wax or not?

NewOldCuck
Experienced

Unread post by NewOldCuck » Fri Sep 22, 2023 7:17 am

subguy,
I highly recommend the Brazilian. It does leave a nice clean look not only between your legs but also behind you balls and ass crack. I also think the clean look sets off your cage also. Depending on the person doing the waxing, you could have Sarah in there to supervise seeing as how this is your first time. That might check another box. Either way, congratulations and have a wonderful anniversary.
New Old Cuck

BoBatty
Virgin

Unread post by BoBatty » Sat Sep 23, 2023 5:47 am

Congratulations! How did the evening compare to the planned fantasy? Even though Aaron was the main event after the spa, were you able to participate either by watching, joining in, or cleaning up?