Poly with a Cuckold Twist

When a fuck buddy becomes something more.
subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Re: Poly with a Cuckold Twist

Unread post by subguy80 » Sat Mar 25, 2023 9:42 am

D+D wrote:
Sat Mar 25, 2023 9:33 am
Glad to hear all is well subguy. I would sure miss eating her used pussy though. That’s one of the cuckold things I live for. Even if I had to do it in front of him only I would beg for it. :whip:
I know. I miss it. But, we've come up with a variation. I lie on my back and she squats over my mouth after he's cum in her, her legs on either side of my head. I open my mouth and it drizzles down to my eater mouth. The view is nice, too. Still, I'd rather lick out the creampie. I like your suggestion of "begging" Aaron for it. I might try and that and maybe catch him in a generous mood.

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Sat Mar 25, 2023 9:54 am

subguy80 wrote:
Sat Mar 25, 2023 9:42 am
D+D wrote:
Sat Mar 25, 2023 9:33 am
Glad to hear all is well subguy. I would sure miss eating her used pussy though. That’s one of the cuckold things I live for. Even if I had to do it in front of him only I would beg for it. :whip:
I know. I miss it. But, we've come up with a variation. I lie on my back and she squats over my mouth after he's cum in her, her legs on either side of my head. I open my mouth and it drizzles down to my eater mouth. The view is nice, too. Still, I'd rather lick out the creampie. I like your suggestion of "begging" Aaron for it. I might try and that and maybe catch him in a generous mood.
Yes, even if she sits on your face I would feel that connection would make me feel like I still had that joy of tasting her freshly fucked wife pussy. I would gladly beg him on my knees if necessary for that little bit of need I have. Besides it would only add to the cuckold angst and humiliation that I crave. If you do this please let me know. Ty

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Sun Mar 26, 2023 5:51 am

D+D wrote:
Sat Mar 25, 2023 9:54 am
I would gladly beg him on my knees if necessary for that little bit of need I have. Besides it would only add to the cuckold angst and humiliation that I crave. If you do this please let me know. Ty
Oh, yes. I promise. I like the idea!

wannabecUKold
Player

Unread post by wannabecUKold » Sun Mar 26, 2023 8:14 am

handsomejohnson wrote:
Tue Mar 14, 2023 12:51 pm
Hi her is few insights i think she became more his wife than yours , i mean she spend most of the week with him and alot has change what is your take on that like you said you will not play with female stuff but her you do and can hear more juicy stuf , dont get me wrong if it make you happey go with it , but the i see it cuckolding is enjoying your wife with other special if he is better in bed than you and then you get to do your a mediocre job , but her you are cut off completely dont you miss it , it look to me sarah was keepin the door open for your in case you wanna take her you wouldnt her best of alpha but still you can do it but this time her desire for you is gone sexually i am not sure you have sexuall relationship with her i mean what make a women cut her husband completely in normal circumstances like in my friend case his wife had an affair , in your it like an affair in cuckold marriage because she is some what your dom she need to punish you and reward you and stand up for you cause that part of being cuck you cant you can but your impulse Maybe stop you , btw i am studying psychology , i mean you even left you birth place not for you not for her not for him but for his kids and than you Justified it , what i am trying to say you are in cuckolding right ok your sub ok but does your openion have weight and more important is , I want to know if you codependent on cuckolding and her and mean to offend god forbid , in fact i sign her in this site because so your story it the hottest i ever heard and one last thing dont you miss her doesnt she and wont you regret it aarong can go to his 50s 60s still have erection you in the other hand missing time now the way i deal with my best friend (my cuck) sometime as cuck but other times as if he wasnt so he can get to live both world i dont want him to look back that he doesnt have sex life and he is more pushy than you are btw he wish if can live togeather me and his fiance in diffrent house most of the week and the rest she is with me but we all in the same house he want me to consummate his marriage in 3 months i worried that he would miss this moment to have his wife in their wedding night but it hot to me but he gone have this only once what do you think ?
To help make this readable:

Hi here is few insights.

i think she became more his wife than yours,
i mean she spend most of the week with him.

and a lot has changed.

what is your take on that?

like you said, you will not play with female stuff but here you do and can hear more juicy stuff,

dont get me wrong, if it makes you happey, go with it,

but the way i see it cuckolding is enjoying your wife with an other special man
if he is better in bed than you and then you get to do your mediocre job,

but here you are cut off completely.

dont you miss it?

it look to me sarah was keeping the door open for you in case you wanna take her.
you wouldnt be her best of alpha but still you can do it.

but this time her desire for you is gone sexually.
i am not sure you have sexuall relationship with her.

i mean what make a women cut her husband completely off?
in normal circumstances, like in my friend case, his wife had an affair ,

in your case it's like an affair in cuckold marriage because she is somewhat your dom.
she need to punish you and reward you and stand up for you, because that's part of you being cuck.

you cant, or you can but your impulse maybe stop you ,

btw i am studying psychology ,

i mean you even left you birth place not for you, not for her, not for him, but for his kids and then you Justified it ,

what i am trying to say:
you are in cuckolding right ok
you're sub ok
but does your opinion have weight?

and more important is , I want to know if you are codependent on cuckolding and her?

and I don’t mean to offend god forbid , in fact i sign here in this site because so your story it the hottest i ever heard.

wont you regret it?

aaron can go to his 50s 60s still have erection.
you in the other hand are missing time now

the way i deal with my best friend (my cuck) is sometime as cuck but other times as if he wasnt so he can get to live both worlds.

i dont want him to look back that he doesnt have sex life and he is more pushy than you are btw.

he wish if we can live together - me and his fiancee. In different house most of the week and the rest she is with me

but we are all in the same house
he want me to consummate his marriage in 3 months.
i worried that he would miss this moment to have his wife in their wedding night but it’s hot to me

but he going to have this only once, what do you think ?

wannabecUKold
Player

Unread post by wannabecUKold » Sun Mar 26, 2023 8:19 am

To answer handsomejackson's last question: yes of course you should consummate his and his wife's marriage. Otherwise he would forever regret missing the opportunity to be cuckolded on his wedding day. Of course they will be deeply in love and in emotion that day. But for them there will be nothing particularly special for them to fuck on their wedding day. In contrast, making you part of the day will be special and very erotic. You should be there for them in this special way, giving them what they know they crave and need.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Sun Mar 26, 2023 9:22 am

To wannabecUKold and handsomejohnson:
Both of you please stop posting on my thread. I don't owe you or anyone justification for my lifestyle. Keep your harmful and ignorant thoughts to yourselves. Just stop.

jsteel
Pervert

Unread post by jsteel » Mon Apr 03, 2023 3:31 am

Subguy we love your story and journey. Please continue sharing your experience. There are always some noises from all sides...

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Mon Apr 03, 2023 11:11 am

Sarah and Aaron came home yesterday after a week in Jamaica. They apparently spent a lot of time sightseeing and not so much time laying around. We live in Florida (for a couple more months) and lounging in the sun isn't something we do on vacation. They did enjoy being naked at the resort, however, and they made some new "play" friends. One couple they hooked up with several times was a black couple from Detroit. Besides being sexy, they apparently really clicked on a friendship level. It was Sarah's first time with a black guy since her ex, Jamal. Sarah doesn't necessarily have a "thing" for black guys any more than other ethnicities, but she has always enjoyed the differences in men's bodies. She said she liked the feel of his hair, his tattoos and his dark skin against hers. He was also uncircumcised, which she prefers. I asked her if she liked watching Aaron have sex with the wife and she said she did. very much. Of course, being the cuck that I am, I had to ask if this guy was hung. She said he had a nice cock, but Aaron was much bigger. Interesting to flip the stereotype and have the white guy being the one with the big cock! Sarah said the wife seemed to really, really enjoy Aaron's size once she got warmed up. By the end of the week, they were barebacking, which she enjoys! I'm glad they had some sexy fun.

Sarah and I will be taking our own vacation in a few weeks. We enjoy going to the other side of the State to Playa Linda, in Titusville. The nude beach there is our favorite and we also will make sure to do some hiking in the nature area. I'm glad to have them both home. I enjoyed the "alone" time with the boys, though!

NewOldCuck
Experienced

Unread post by NewOldCuck » Tue Apr 04, 2023 12:48 pm

subguy.
Going sightseeing while at Hedonism, you don't hear that very often. :( And now you're telling me Aaron is bigger than the black guy? :shock: And now, you and Sarah are going hiking at Playlinda? You can't make this stuff up! :D

New Old Cuck

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Wed Apr 05, 2023 4:45 am

NewOldCuck wrote:
Tue Apr 04, 2023 12:48 pm
subguy.
Going sightseeing while at Hedonism, you don't hear that very often. :( And now you're telling me Aaron is bigger than the black guy? :shock: And now, you and Sarah are going hiking at Playlinda? You can't make this stuff up! :D

New Old Cuck
Ha! I know! Aaron gets antsy sitting or laying around all day, so they rented a car and went off exploring. They did take advantage of the activities and events in the evening at the resort, however. I'm a big bird watcher, so Srah indulges me and we try and stop by a couple of places to do some hiking and bird watching in addition to the beach. Yeah, that's pretty "geeky," right?

It was pretty funny. When she was talking a bit about hooking up with this couple, Sarah made the comment that Aaron was bigger than this guy. Aaron was standing there and chimed in "I was WAY bigger than him!! His wife loved it!" Just a little competitive.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Wed Apr 05, 2023 7:13 am

subguy80 wrote:
Wed Apr 05, 2023 4:45 am
NewOldCuck wrote:
Tue Apr 04, 2023 12:48 pm
subguy.

New Old Cuck
Ha! I know! Aaron gets antsy sitting or laying around all day, so they rented a car and went off exploring. They did take advantage of the activities and events in the evening at the resort, however. I'm a big bird watcher, so Srah indulges me and we try and stop by a couple of places to do some hiking and bird watching in addition to the beach. Yeah, that's pretty "geeky," right?

It was pretty funny. When she was talking a bit about hooking up with this couple, Sarah made the comment that Aaron was bigger than this guy. Aaron was standing there and chimed in "I was WAY bigger than him!! His wife loved it!" Just a little competitive.
SG80 - Don't forget a 'bird' in British slang is a girl/woman, so this means you can do your 'bird' watching at the nude beach. Win, win. :o :shock: :D

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Wed Apr 05, 2023 12:09 pm

Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Wed Apr 05, 2023 7:13 am
SG80 - Don't forget a 'bird' in British slang is a girl/woman, so this means you can do your 'bird' watching at the nude beach. Win, win. :o :shock: :D
Ha! I had no idea about that double meaning. And, yes, I can watch several types of "birds" at the nude beach!

jsteel
Pervert

Unread post by jsteel » Fri May 05, 2023 6:39 am

I hope all is going well and you have not forgot us and your updates...

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Mon May 08, 2023 8:25 am

jsteel wrote:
Fri May 05, 2023 6:39 am
I hope all is going well and you have not forgot us and your updates...
We're good. Thanks for asking. Sarah and I just got back from a few days at our favorite nude beach, Playa Linda, near Titusville. We'll miss that place. Other than going out for dinner and coming and going to the hotel, we were naked most of the time. And, of course, Sarah being Sarah and me being me, she managed to "play" with a guy on the beach. She met him on a walk by herself and brought him back to our sun tent, where I was reading. I never get over that rush when I look up and see her with a stranger and you just know what is going to happen! They kissed, groped and she gave him a hand job while I watched. The guy didn't seem to mind that I was right there. I passed out the paper towels to clean up and he laughed at that.

The movers come in June and we will be on our way to Minnesota. We've rented a house for six months while we build a new house on some land we purchased outside the Twin Cities.

jsteel
Pervert

Unread post by jsteel » Mon May 08, 2023 8:38 am

Good to hear from you and the journey. May I ask if you are staying sans pussy or negotiated your access?

NewOldCuck
Experienced

Unread post by NewOldCuck » Tue May 09, 2023 3:30 am

Subguy,
"I passed out the paper towels to clean up". It must be the Boy Scout in you. Always prepared! :D
New Old Cuck

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Mon May 15, 2023 9:45 am

NewOldCuck wrote:
Tue May 09, 2023 3:30 am
Subguy,
"I passed out the paper towels to clean up". It must be the Boy Scout in you. Always prepared! :D
New Old Cuck
It was sort of funny, actually. We men know how it is when you are horny as hell and then you ejaculate and your sex drive drops off a cliff??!! That's what happened with him. Sarah's hand job really made him cum hard. When it was over, he realized he was sitting in a tent with his cum everywhere and there I was, sitting a few feet from him looking at his dick. Giving him some tissues seemed like the polite thing to do. He quickly left after thanking Sarah!

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Mon May 15, 2023 9:55 am

jsteel wrote:
Mon May 08, 2023 8:38 am
Good to hear from you and the journey. May I ask if you are staying sans pussy or negotiated your access?
Funny you should ask. I think I've posted that Aaron and I have regular "boy's night out" where we talk about stuff and how things are going in the relationship. We usually focus on Sarah's needs. It sounds like two "buds" out and it sort of is, but I'm always caged and there is always an underlying current of dom/sub. Aaron is leaving soon to go to Minnesota ahead of our June move so he can start to work with the contractors for the new house we are building. That means Sarah and he will not have sex for almost a month. At our last boys night out, he said he wanted to be sure Sarah was getting her needs met while he was away. He asked me to "fill in." I asked him what that exactly meant, i.e. intercourse or everything but intercourse? He said he and Sarah had talked and he was leaving that decision up to her (except he made the condition that I must always wear a condom if penetrative sex is involved). He also said something alpha Aaron would say, which was that he didn't think I would be "enough" for her and he wanted me to encourage her to play with other men. I said I would do my best!! So we'll see, but intercourse could be back in my future, at least for a while.

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Mon May 15, 2023 11:51 am

That's hot! The one Time I was close with her lover, it was absolutely my favorite arrangement just being buddy buddy with him and hanging out.

Love that he's giving you a chance to have her although with some limitations but getting help from other men will make it so much more worthwhile!

jsteel
Pervert

Unread post by jsteel » Tue May 16, 2023 3:05 am

You guys are having a great functioning dynamics...

edgedndenied
Experienced

Unread post by edgedndenied » Tue May 30, 2023 1:24 pm

Any updates? Are you back to getting some PIV sex with Aaron gone?

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Sat Jun 10, 2023 4:50 am

edgedndenied wrote:
Tue May 30, 2023 1:24 pm
Any updates? Are you back to getting some PIV sex with Aaron gone?
Yes, Sarah and I had PIV sex for over two weeks while Aaron was gone. More on that in a future post. We arrived in Minnesota this week and the moving van came with our things yesterday. So, we're in a bit of chaos right now, but we're glad to be here and to get settled into Minnesota, where the weather is more like Florida right now, 90s.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Mon Jun 12, 2023 6:28 am

Aaron headed to Minnesota almost three weeks ahead of the rest of us. I mentioned in an earlier post that he wanted to make sure Sarah's "needs" were taken care of. He has a construction friend he trusts, a guy called Diego. Sarah and this guy ended up hooking up twice before we left Florida last week.

The hook up was just what Sarah needed, for a couple of reasons. In an unexpected way (at least for me) the "set up" and texts and phone calls between Sarah and Aaron was a way for them to have a sexy experience together, long distance. I didn't hear it first hand, but Sarah told me how hot it was that Aaron was encouraging her and giving her sexy talk before and after. So, when Diego came over, he had also been brought "up to speed" by Aaron about our relationship and my "role." Sarah and I also talked about it and that brought me into the fun in advance of the actual meeting. Diego and she talked the day before they met. When he called Sarah asked if I would mind leaving the room. I didn't ask her what they talked about because it was obviously sex talk and afterwards, she said he sounded really hot and she was looking forward to it. She also called Aaron right afterwards and they talked about it (although, again, I didn't hear the conversation.) She and Aaron really made an effort to make it a hot "connection" for the two of them. That really impressed me.

Diego came over to our house and I answered the door. We knew he was Latin, but he also had a lot of African blood, so that was something I wasn't expecting (in a good way).

We all talked a bit. I got drinks. They were kissing after about 10 minutes. She was rubbing the bulge in his crotch. He asked if I liked watching. He knew the answer to that already from Aaron, but he wanted to hear me say it, I think. I had been expecting to be allowed to watch them, but when Sarah eventually took his hand to lead him to the bedroom, I told them to go "alone." I don't know why, exactly, but at that moment, after watching her connect with him, I felt like she would have more fun without me there. This was more "her" time. So, I sat in the living room and listened, which was fun, too. I would have liked to have seen her with another black man. I haven't seen that since Jamal.

When he left, I thanked him and shook his hand. Sarah stayed in bed and when he was gone, I went into the bedroom, got naked and went down on her. Actually, she guided my head down between her legs. I was wondering if they had used a condom and I immediately found out they had not. It was an amazing time for Sarah and me to connect sexually. I didn't try to "reclaim" with PIV. I was afraid it would be anti-climactic after him and I'm not sure she would have wanted it, anyway. She was obviously totally and completely satiated after him. So, our connection was more sensual and intimate, as opposed to the sex she had just had, which was erotic and pretty intense from what I had heard.

He came to our house a couple of days later. I had to be at work, so I missed it. Sarah told me that time was possibly even hotter than the first time. She later told me it was so wonderful to just have a completely physical and almost animalistic connection with him, without any mental attachment, just sex. She needs that kind of connection every so often. It seems to fulfill a need she has.

Sarah and Aaron have had fun with their play friends, but this was different. There was familiarity, of course, since he was "known" by Aaron and trusted. But, Sarah had never met him and there was such a rush for me when I opened the front door and met the guy who would be fucking my wife. I can't adequately describe that. She hasn't really fucked a "stranger" in years and I remember the feeling of that, which is different (not necessarily better) than sex with someone you love, like Aaron or me.

Sarah and I have not adequately gotten the full "value" of the debrief and details for our "sex talk" sessions, so I have more to look forward to. I'm guessing she and Aaron have had a fair amount of pillow talk over this, as well.

It was a successful and hot send-off from Florida to say the least.

We've made a lot of progress settling into the rental house. I think we'll be very comfortable here waiting for our house to be completed.

NewOldCuck
Experienced

Unread post by NewOldCuck » Mon Jun 12, 2023 7:11 am

subguy,
Hope the move went well and the chaos that that entails is behind you or at least at a lower lever. A couple of questions about the gap between when Aaron left and you reconnected when you got to Minnesota? You mentioned the PIV sex between you and Sarah.When Aaron left, were you still in chastity? If not, did you stay "free" the whole time? If not, did Aaron or Sarah control when you were locked up?

New Old Cuck

NewOldCuck
Experienced

Unread post by NewOldCuck » Mon Jun 12, 2023 7:12 am

subguy,

Sorry, missed the most important part. Welcome back. It's been quiet with out you here.

New Old Cuck