Poly with a Cuckold Twist

When a fuck buddy becomes something more.
D+D
OHW Addict

Re: Poly with a Cuckold Twist

Unread post by D+D » Sun Jan 22, 2023 12:13 am

Hi subguy, greetings! I remember those BDSM parties that the three of you used to attend. Aaron and Sarah would lead you in naked except for your cock cage. That was so hot. Since you’re all into BDSM again, do you think there might be some parties in your future?

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Sun Jan 22, 2023 5:26 am

tito123177 wrote:
Fri Jan 20, 2023 5:16 pm
I'm working on a series of videos for a cuckold visual novel and I'm planning on implementing some kind of marriage ceremony for the wife and her lover, that is because your ceremony inspired me to add it to the story, I hope you don't mind it, and if you like you can give me some ideas that you would have wanted to do in your actual ceremony but couldn't for any reason. Thanks!
Feel free to use any part of my ceremony. Thanks for asking. We spent a long time conceiving and writing it, so I'd be happy if it resonated with someone else and was reused. I just re-read it and I'm happy with it, even looking back. We wanted to get a blend of the traditional "love, respect, honor" vows, but also a strong cuckold component. One thing I worried about, a little, was the decision to stand naked in front of the audience. But when Sarah and Aaron decided to also be naked, the three of us being naked was pretty impactful. It was also a fun and sexy idea to hang my wedding ring with a red ribbon from my Prince Albert piercing, dangling from my dick. It was a nice conversation "starter" during the social part of the ceremony. I think the primary decision for you to make is how much of a sexual component you want and how much the audience might join into that. We thought it was important because Sarah and Aaron were/are fully committed to be sexually active with others and they wanted to make sure that was recognized in the ceremony. It ended up being what I would call a "mellow orgy," not sex-crazed, but people connecting and celebrating with each other through erotic and sexual activity. You can set the tone by how you structure the whole ceremony, the "after" party and possible "after-sex." Hope that helps.

tito123177
Trainable

Unread post by tito123177 » Sun Jan 22, 2023 6:46 am

subguy80 wrote:
Sun Jan 22, 2023 5:26 am
tito123177 wrote:
Fri Jan 20, 2023 5:16 pm
I'm working on a series of videos for a cuckold visual novel and I'm planning on implementing some kind of marriage ceremony for the wife and her lover, that is because your ceremony inspired me to add it to the story, I hope you don't mind it, and if you like you can give me some ideas that you would have wanted to do in your actual ceremony but couldn't for any reason. Thanks!
Feel free to use any part of my ceremony. Thanks for asking. We spent a long time conceiving and writing it, so I'd be happy if it resonated with someone else and was reused. I just re-read it and I'm happy with it, even looking back. We wanted to get a blend of the traditional "love, respect, honor" vows, but also a strong cuckold component. One thing I worried about, a little, was the decision to stand naked in front of the audience. But when Sarah and Aaron decided to also be naked, the three of us being naked was pretty impactful. It was also a fun and sexy idea to hang my wedding ring with a red ribbon from my Prince Albert piercing, dangling from my dick. It was a nice conversation "starter" during the social part of the ceremony. I think the primary decision for you to make is how much of a sexual component you want and how much the audience might join into that. We thought it was important because Sarah and Aaron were/are fully committed to be sexually active with others and they wanted to make sure that was recognized in the ceremony. It ended up being what I would call a "mellow orgy," not sex-crazed, but people connecting and celebrating with each other through erotic and sexual activity. You can set the tone by how you structure the whole ceremony, the "after" party and possible "after-sex." Hope that helps.
Thank you so much! I'll be using your suggestions in my story! :D

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Sun Jan 22, 2023 8:02 am

D+D wrote:
Sun Jan 22, 2023 12:13 am
Hi subguy, greetings! I remember those BDSM parties that the three of you used to attend. Aaron and Sarah would lead you in naked except for your cock cage. That was so hot. Since you’re all into BDSM again, do you think there might be some parties in your future?
Hey! Yes, those parties were very fun! Bill had one last October that we attended. We missed another in November. At the October party we added a couple of "fun" things to the experience. Instead of leading me by a rope tied to a collar that I wore, Sarah and Aaron took turns leading me around by my dick. They tied a fine rope to the ring in my Prince Albert piercing! Sarah was pretty gentle, but Aaron liked giving me a yank every so often. My piercing has long healed, so it didn't really hurt.

The other "new" thing they did to me was put a ball "torture" device on me called a Humbler. It's hard to describe, but you can google it. I think I mentioned it in an earlier post. I was on my hands and knees, incapable of moving and my balls were stretched and exposed from behind. They placed a leather slapper on my back so people could randomly walk by, take the slapper and give my balls a whack and then return the slapper to rest on my back. They put a hood on me so I had no idea who was giving my balls a slap, nor did I know when a slap would happen. That was incredibly hot. Sarah would stop by regularly to check in and make sure I was alright. One of the things I've learned is that my balls can handle a decent amount of pain. None of the slaps gave me a real "testicle gut punch" pain. It was more of a sting, some more than others! This was a BDSM crowd and they really got into it.

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Sun Jan 22, 2023 1:59 pm

subguy80 wrote:
Sun Jan 22, 2023 8:02 am
D+D wrote:
Sun Jan 22, 2023 12:13 am
Hey! Yes, those parties were very fun! Bill had one last October that we attended. We missed another in November. At the October party we added a couple of "fun" things to the experience. Instead of leading me by a rope tied to a collar that I wore, Sarah and Aaron took turns leading me around by my dick. They tied a fine rope to the ring in my Prince Albert piercing! Sarah was pretty gentle, but Aaron liked giving me a yank every so often. My piercing has long healed, so it didn't really hurt.

The other "new" thing they did to me was put a ball "torture" device on me called a Humbler. It's hard to describe, but you can google it. I think I mentioned it in an earlier post. I was on my hands and knees, incapable of moving and my balls were stretched and exposed from behind. They placed a leather slapper on my back so people could randomly walk by, take the slapper and give my balls a whack and then return the slapper to rest on my back. They put a hood on me so I had no idea who was giving my balls a slap, nor did I know when a slap would happen. That was incredibly hot. Sarah would stop by regularly to check in and make sure I was alright. One of the things I've learned is that my balls can handle a decent amount of pain. None of the slaps gave me a real "testicle gut punch" pain. It was more of a sting, some more than others! This was a BDSM crowd and they really got into it.
That is incredibly hot!! The three of you never let us down. As a cuck myself I would love the humiliation. Bet you were the main attraction.

RGB49FL
Player

Unread post by RGB49FL » Wed Feb 08, 2023 11:10 am

subguy, what's going on lately? Have there been any changes in the relationship? Any new parties? Are you guys really moving north?

Inquiring minds would like to know.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Fri Feb 10, 2023 2:42 pm

RGB49FL wrote:
Wed Feb 08, 2023 11:10 am
subguy, what's going on lately? Have there been any changes in the relationship? Any new parties? Are you guys really moving north?

Inquiring minds would like to know.
Well, where to start? I just returned from a two-week business trip to Europe. This was the first time that Sarah and Aaron had an extended period together and that was new for all of us. I shouldn't have worried about feeling like the stranger when I came back, but I admit I did harbor that thought briefly. My "re-entry" home, yesterday, went so well that I'm embarrassed the concern even crossed my mind. My wife proved, again, that she is amazing at making her two husbands feel equally important to her.

Yes, we are moving from Florida to Minnesota in June. We found a house to rent while our new house is being built. We'll move after the boys are done with school in June. There are several reasons. Aaron's ex-wife's husband took a job there last year and she wants to take his boys to Minnesota so they can all be together. She has been VERY understanding about our poly life and it's important to support her. Aaron wants to be a regular part of their lives. We also want to move out of Florida. DeSantis is making Florida into a Nazi-state. Public book burnings will be next. We need to get out now. I don't want to raise my family in this environment. My parents are considering leaving as well and moving permanently to their Ashville house. And there are business reasons for me to go to MN, as well. So, it all makes sense. Except for the weather!! Aaron will oversee the building of a house that is big enough for our big, mixed, blended and non-traditional family! We bought a piece of land and we'll have privacy without being too far from the Twin Cities.

We'll try and make as many of Bill's fetish/BDSM parties as we can before we leave. I have to admit I'll miss this crazy group of fetish lovers. We have had lots of fun times with them.

Changes in our relationship? Ok, the sex part, which is what everyone is waiting for!! As everyone one knows, Sarah and I do not have PIV. Our last intercourse was August last year. But, we have lots of oral sex and tactile sex, which has been more than enough for me. A few weeks ago, Sarah told me that Aaron wanted to restrict my access to her pussy even further. She was supportive of that and asked me to do this. So, I am not allowed to use my tongue, lips or fingers on her pussy. While that might sound like a major "take away," it's not how I'm viewing it. Sarah gives me regular hand and blow jobs. Our routine (when she sleeps with me) is unchanged, i.e. me waking up with morning wood and jacking off beside her and touching her. The big loss for me are the creampies. Instead, she will position herself over my mouth after he has cum in her and drain the sperm into my waiting mouth. Or, even more humiliating, is for Aaron to finger her after he's ejaculate in her and "feeding" me his jizz with his fingers as I lick his fingers. That's a whole new level of humiliation that I have to say is very exciting for me. So, some things close, but some doors open.

Thanks for your questions!

js117
Trainable

Unread post by js117 » Fri Feb 10, 2023 7:47 pm

subguy, thanks for sharing another amazing update! I don't post here much, but I actively follow your thread and always look forward to the tidbits you share about the exciting adventures in your life.

This latest development is exactly the kind of stuff I always look forward to! Wow, what an interesting new dynamic! It reminds me of a video I saw where a guy sits on the couch jerking off while watching a woman (presumably his girlfriend or wife) fucking another guy on the bed. No audible words are exchanged, but after the other guy unloads in her pussy, she walks over to the seated guy - who's still jerking off - and spreads her legs over his cock. It looks like she's about to take a seat on his lap and fuck him next, but instead the cum drips out of her pussy onto his cock, and he uses it as lube to masturbate more furiously while she walks off. Very hot! But that was just a one-time thing in the video (and probably staged), while your adventure is the real deal, and likely repeatable! And gosh! Sarah drains Aaron's cum into your waiting mouth! So hot!

I have to admit I'm curious though: now I have a couple questions!

First: do you think this new dynamic will be a permanent aspect of your marriage, or do you view it more as an experiment?

Second: since you mentioned that Sarah is amazing at making both her husbands feel equally important to her, I'm curious if she rewarded you in any new and creative sexual ways in conjunction with this new loss of access to her pussy. Was the cum feeding development Sarah's creative idea to make both you and Aaron happy, or was there something else she did that helped you feel loved upon your return?

edgedndenied
Experienced

Unread post by edgedndenied » Sat Feb 11, 2023 6:54 am

Subguy
Thanks for the update. I have followed your threads for a few years. Your lifestyle has certainly progressed over the last year.
When you gave up PIV sex you said you were fine since you had other ways to sexualy connect with Sarah ie. hand jobs, blowjobs, and oral sex and eating cream pies. Now not only has oral sex with Sarah been taken away but all touching kissing etc. as it relates to her pussy been taken away. You also said you now sleep with Sarah about 1/3 of the time and where you used to have morning cuddle time before Aaron took Sarah to fuck and she then came back to give you a cream pie. Now Aaron comes into your room and cuddles with Sarah. It seems that one by one your intimate moments with Sarah are being taken away.

You stated that when you came back from your trip you were worried you would be like a stranger. Something must have triggered that thought process.

Are you worried that the next inimate act to go may be blowjobs and then hand jobs. Do you see yourself becoming more of a sexual servant to Sarah and Aaron and more of a platonic non sexual husband? Is it possible that wearing the chastity cage and supervised releases will be a topic for the future
I hope you all the best. Minn winters are very harsh but the spring, summer and fall are great.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Sat Feb 11, 2023 7:02 am

js117 wrote:
Fri Feb 10, 2023 7:47 pm
First: do you think this new dynamic will be a permanent aspect of your marriage, or do you view it more as an experiment?

Second: since you mentioned that Sarah is amazing at making both her husbands feel equally important to her, I'm curious if she rewarded you in any new and creative sexual ways in conjunction with this new loss of access to her pussy. Was the cum feeding development Sarah's creative idea to make both you and Aaron happy, or was there something else she did that helped you feel loved upon your return?

As much as anything in life can be permanent, yes, we expect our current situation to be permanent. We spent a lot of time making sure we got the language right in our ceremony last summer. Of course, things evolve and to that extent, that means there will be some adjustments and changes. But, overall, we expect to stay in this arrangement indefinitely.

You asked me how Sarah made me feel loved on my return and how she gives us both her attention. I sent the following to a friend as a private message and maybe posting it here is the best way to answer your question. I had just gotten home from my flight back from Europe and Sarah and I were alone for the first time:

The boys had swim practice and Aaron was picking them up, so it was just the two of us for a few hours. We caught up a bit on what was new with the boys and she asked about how my meetings had gone. Then we ended up naked in bed facing each other and we kissed. She told me she missed me. She buried her nose in my chest and said she missed my smell. She said she missed my penis while she played with it and I said, "You missed the little guy? Really?" And she said, "Of course" and she gave me a long, amazing hand job. Her actions really, really made me feel good and reassured me (not that I needed it because she's Sarah) that our bond is as strong and enduring as ever. She's just had two weeks with her other husband and they were in their own world, but she quickly brought me back into that world.

My "re-entry" back home could not have been better. The boys were all over me when they came home and Aaron gave me a big "bear hug." I felt the pool temperature and it was nice and warm. I thanked her for doing that and she said Aaron thought I'd want a swim so he turned the heater up in the morning before he left for work. I told Aaron I wanted Sarah to sleep with him my first night home. I wanted to watch them for a while and then leave the door open between our two rooms while I feel asleep from jet-lag listening to them make love. I have to admit I was fully sexually and emotionally satisfied.

I hope that helps. Have a good weekend.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Sat Feb 11, 2023 8:04 am

edgedndenied wrote:
Sat Feb 11, 2023 6:54 am
Subguy
Thanks for the update. I have followed your threads for a few years. Your lifestyle has certainly progressed over the last year.
When you gave up PIV sex you said you were fine since you had other ways to sexualy connect with Sarah ie. hand jobs, blowjobs, and oral sex and eating cream pies. Now not only has oral sex with Sarah been taken away but all touching kissing etc. as it relates to her pussy been taken away. You also said you now sleep with Sarah about 1/3 of the time and where you used to have morning cuddle time before Aaron took Sarah to fuck and she then came back to give you a cream pie. Now Aaron comes into your room and cuddles with Sarah. It seems that one by one your intimate moments with Sarah are being taken away.

You stated that when you came back from your trip you were worried you would be like a stranger. Something must have triggered that thought process.

Are you worried that the next inimate act to go may be blowjobs and then hand jobs. Do you see yourself becoming more of a sexual servant to Sarah and Aaron and more of a platonic non sexual husband? Is it possible that wearing the chastity cage and supervised releases will be a topic for the future
I hope you all the best. Minn winters are very harsh but the spring, summer and fall are great.

All are fair questions. It probably does seem like my sexual connections to my wife are being gradually taken away from me. But I think it's been more like a situation of "where one door closes, another opens." We are poly, but we are also very much a cuckold arrangement, as well.

In our situation, there are several connections of sex: Sarah and me; Sarah and Aaron; all three of us; and also (albeit a smaller portion) there is Aaron and me. Those connections are evolving. I think the most obvious change is that sex for me is quality over quantity. Sarah and Aaron have sex pretty much every day, sometimes twice. Sarah and I are sexually intimate, in one form or another, twice a week on average. I can live with that.

Although her pussy is off limits, there are other things we can do. I find that if she lies face down on the bed, I can climb on top of her and insert my penis between her legs and hump her thighs. Also, her breasts are large enough that I can push them together while straddling her as we face each other and I can pump my penis this way between her breasts and ejaculate on her neck. Sometimes she will tell me to come in her mouth.

The three of us make an effort to set up time for what might be called “event sex.” By that I mean a few hours of sex that are planned and are more of a time-investment. Those times could be anything from some BDSM, flogging, erotic massage, CBT for me, or me watching them, or them watching me masturbate, etc. That last one might not sound like much, but it can be very hot. There are also sudsy showers together with a happy ending for me.

We work at being sexually creative. You ask if Sarah’s hand jobs and blow jobs could someday be also restricted for me. I don’t think so for the simple reason that they are import to Sarah (as well as me). She likes to give blow jobs and she enjoys swallowing cum. My dick is a better size for her than Aaron’s big cock, so I think she would over-rule him even if he wanted that. This is something very strong and important that we share.

I am one of those persons who gets a kick out of what I call “ritualized humiliation” and we are incorporating that more and more. We have little rules that may seem silly to others, but the rules and routines of a dom/sub relationship are important to us. For example, I usually wash their marital bed sheets that have cum stains. Sarah has finally gotten comfortable and even enjoys using SPH with me. We use the chastity device more as a play toy now than as a regular habit. I don't mind wearing it. It's very comfortable. It's not being able to ejaculate that is the problem. At least right now, I can't see supervised release for now, anyway. None of us wants me to be a non-sexualized husband.

This is probably more than you wanted to know, but as you can see, we are moving in a direction that works for all of us. It may seem like I’m on the losing end of things from the outside, but I can assure you, I am not. It’s just different. It’s not for everyone, but it works for us.

NewOldCuck
Experienced

Unread post by NewOldCuck » Sun Feb 12, 2023 8:25 am

subguy80,

A truly amazing and illuminating post. Your phrase of "being sexually creative" is an understatement. And you sum it up so well when you say "It's not for everyone but it works for us". That should probably the motto of most of us on this forum.

New Old Cuck

elina

Unread post by elina » Sun Feb 12, 2023 10:35 am

subguy80 wrote:
Sat Feb 11, 2023 8:04 am

I am one of those persons who gets a kick out of what I call “ritualized humiliation” and we are incorporating that more and more. We have little rules that may seem silly to others, but the rules and routines of a dom/sub relationship are important to us. For example, I usually wash their marital bed sheets that have cum stains. Sarah has finally gotten comfortable and even enjoys using SPH with me. We use the chastity device more as a play toy now than as a regular habit. I don't mind wearing it. It's very comfortable. It's not being able to ejaculate that is the problem. At least right now, I can't see supervised release for now, anyway. None of us wants me to be a non-sexualized husband.

This is probably more than you wanted to know, but as you can see, we are moving in a direction that works for all of us. It may seem like I’m on the losing end of things from the outside, but I can assure you, I am not. It’s just different. It’s not for everyone, but it works for us.
Thanks Subguy;

No, it is absolutely not more than what we, or at least I, wanted to know.

I think that if I were living in a similar relationships to you, I would crave this kind of "ritualized humiliation". I suspect that in this kind of relationship, each party needs to feel that they fill a certain role. When the submissive is fulfilling these obligations, and preferably I guess when the Wife and Her Lover demand that you take on these tasks, I guess I at least would obtain this feeling of belonging and being wanted by my superiors as a part of the three-way relationship. I guess I would probably crave for more...

But maybe this is not quite the way it is for you?

Sincerely
elina

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Mon Feb 13, 2023 10:25 am

elina wrote:
Sun Feb 12, 2023 10:35 am
I think that if I were living in a similar relationships to you, I would crave this kind of "ritualized humiliation". I suspect that in this kind of relationship, each party needs to feel that they fill a certain role. When the submissive is fulfilling these obligations, and preferably I guess when the Wife and Her Lover demand that you take on these tasks, I guess I at least would obtain this feeling of belonging and being wanted by my superiors as a part of the three-way relationship. I guess I would probably crave for more...

But maybe this is not quite the way it is for you?

Sincerely
elina
Oh, no, this is exactly the way I feel. It sounds as though you might have some experience with the Dom/sub dynamic in BDSM play. There are, in fact, distinct roles that everyone assumes "when you're in that space." I use the quotes because the overwhelming majority of our lives are devoted to work, children, and what we all do to keep our lives going. It's fun because a lot of our "ritualized humiliation" is invisible to most people. I'm sure most people assume the "couple," when we are walking on the beach, is Sarah and Aaron. After all, they are holding hands and I'm tagging along. But sometimes when we pass them again on our back back, Sarah might have her arm around me. Puzzled looks. Most of the men notice Sarah and most of the women notice Aaron. If they are gay guys, their eyes are glued to Aaron's bulge. It's hard to miss. Every once in a while, someone glances at my crotch and can see the outline of my penis cage if they are savvy enough. We love those games.

And, you're absolutely right. There is comfort in knowing the roles and places. That's a huge part of it. Thanks for the comments.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Tue Mar 14, 2023 10:51 am

We’re more than 6 months into our poly/cuckold marriage and I think it’s time to make some observations on how things are going.

Topline: I think it was the right thing to do. It’s still evolving and it’s hard to tell where it will end up. I 100% believe it is possible for my wife to love another man without taking away from me. I'm sure every wife cannot do it, but my wife has the capacity to love two men, fully, in different ways. Aaron and I are bookends to her and we compliment and “complete” her in different ways.

Sarah and Aaron have forged their own, private and unique relationship. That was always one of the major reasons for the ceremony. However, even though I was expecting it, I have to admit I was at first a little “jolted” (maybe too strong a word) when it began to play out. Sarah and I used to talk over EVERYTHING. It was the two of us, with Aaron as an added layer. That is totally changed, of course. It's now Sarah and me, Sarah and Aaron and to a lesser extent, it’s Sarah, Aaron and me. I don't pry and I'm assuming Aaron doesn't pry when it comes to Sarah and me. She tells me what she wants to tell me and that's OK. I still get to hear the juicy and sexy details of their sex life often enough and that's part of our "intimacy" play, but I also realize that even then, there are details and subjects she leaves off.

My sex life with Sarah is now almost exclusively female-led. And I love it. She decides when to sleep with me (usually once or twice a week). She has embraced using SPH, after years of resisting and we're slowly and selectively becoming more public. For example, she has told a couple of co-workers at her yoga studio, one woman and one guy, that Aaron is her co-husband. They sometimes see Aaron pick her up from work and they asked who he was.

She pegs me a couple of times a month with a strap-on. The three of find that using BDSM is very hot and a good way to maintain the dom/sub roles dynamic. We do not have intercourse and I am restricted from touching or licking her pussy, but she is very good about giving me hand jobs and blow jobs. So, I'm happy with our sex life.

Another topic that I’ll cover more extensively is how Aaron and I strike a balance between being friends, and yet, still very much the bull and cuckold. We use rituals and rules a lot!

handsomejohnson
Prepubescent

Unread post by handsomejohnson » Tue Mar 14, 2023 12:51 pm

subguy80 wrote:
Tue Mar 14, 2023 10:51 am
We’re more than 6 months into our poly/cuckold marriage and I think it’s time to make some observations on how things are going.

Topline: I think it was the right thing to do. It’s still evolving and it’s hard to tell where it will end up. I 100% believe it is possible for my wife to love another man without taking away from me. I'm sure every wife cannot do it, but my wife has the capacity to love two men, fully, in different ways. Aaron and I are bookends to her and we compliment and “complete” her in different ways.

Sarah and Aaron have forged their own, private and unique relationship. That was always one of the major reasons for the ceremony. However, even though I was expecting it, I have to admit I was at first a little “jolted” (maybe too strong a word) when it began to play out. Sarah and I used to talk over EVERYTHING. It was the two of us, with Aaron as an added layer. That is totally changed, of course. It's now Sarah and me, Sarah and Aaron and to a lesser extent, it’s Sarah, Aaron and me. I don't pry and I'm assuming Aaron doesn't pry when it comes to Sarah and me. She tells me what she wants to tell me and that's OK. I still get to hear the juicy and sexy details of their sex life often enough and that's part of our "intimacy" play, but I also realize that even then, there are details and subjects she leaves off.

My sex life with Sarah is now almost exclusively female-led. And I love it. She decides when to sleep with me (usually once or twice a week). She has embraced using SPH, after years of resisting and we're slowly and selectively becoming more public. For example, she has told a couple of co-workers at her yoga studio, one woman and one guy, that Aaron is her co-husband. They sometimes see Aaron pick her up from work and they asked who he was.

She pegs me a couple of times a month with a strap-on. The three of find that using BDSM is very hot and a good way to maintain the dom/sub roles dynamic. We do not have intercourse and I am restricted from touching or licking her pussy, but she is very good about giving me hand jobs and blow jobs. So, I'm happy with our sex life.

Another topic that I’ll cover more extensively is how Aaron and I strike a balance between being friends, and yet, still very much the bull and cuckold. We use rituals and rules a lot!
Hi her is few insights i think she became more his wife than yours , i mean she spend most of the week with him and alot has change what is your take on that like you said you will not play with female stuff but her you do and can hear more juicy stuf , dont get me wrong if it make you happey go with it , but the i see it cuckolding is enjoying your wife with other special if he is better in bed than you and then you get to do your a mediocre job , but her you are cut off completely dont you miss it , it look to me sarah was keepin the door open for your in case you wanna take her you wouldnt her best of alpha but still you can do it but this time her desire for you is gone sexually i am not sure you have sexuall relationship with her i mean what make a women cut her husband completely in normal circumstances like in my friend case his wife had an affair , in your it like an affair in cuckold marriage because she is some what your dom she need to punish you and reward you and stand up for you cause that part of being cuck you cant you can but your impulse Maybe stop you , btw i am studying psychology , i mean you even left you birth place not for you not for her not for him but for his kids and than you Justified it , what i am trying to say you are in cuckolding right ok your sub ok but does your openion have weight and more important is , I want to know if you codependent on cuckolding and her and mean to offend god forbid , in fact i sign her in this site because so your story it the hottest i ever heard and one last thing dont you miss her doesnt she and wont you regret it aarong can go to his 50s 60s still have erection you in the other hand missing time now the way i deal with my best friend (my cuck) sometime as cuck but other times as if he wasnt so he can get to live both world i dont want him to look back that he doesnt have sex life and he is more pushy than you are btw he wish if can live togeather me and his fiance in diffrent house most of the week and the rest she is with me but we all in the same house he want me to consummate his marriage in 3 months i worried that he would miss this moment to have his wife in their wedding night but it hot to me but he gone have this only once what do you think ?

elina
Pervert

Unread post by elina » Tue Mar 14, 2023 12:59 pm

Dear Subguy,

Thanks for sharing the update.
I think most of this is wonderful, the one thing I struggle with is the statement that "I am restricted from touching or licking her pussy".
Personally, I always felt this was THE kind of intimacy that should always happen between a Cuckoldress and Her submissive.
I think if I had been given a choice in this situation, I would gladly have traded the blowjobs your Cuckoldress now provides with being allowed to service Her pussy.

Is this not a desire of yours?

Sincerely
elina

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Thu Mar 16, 2023 9:03 am

elina wrote:
Tue Mar 14, 2023 12:59 pm
Dear Subguy,

Thanks for sharing the update.
I think most of this is wonderful, the one thing I struggle with is the statement that "I am restricted from touching or licking her pussy".
Personally, I always felt this was THE kind of intimacy that should always happen between a Cuckoldress and Her submissive.
I think if I had been given a choice in this situation, I would gladly have traded the blowjobs your Cuckoldress now provides with being allowed to service Her pussy.

Is this not a desire of yours?

Sincerely
elina
I can understand your feelings. All I can say is that there are many ways to get intimacy. The ways that Sarah and I are intimate work just fine for me. Denial is perhaps a more powerful aphrodisiac for me than others.

NewOldCuck
Experienced

Unread post by NewOldCuck » Fri Mar 17, 2023 11:07 am

subguy,

Like elina, and everyone else, I appreciate your sharing the most intimate details of your relationship with both Sarah and Aaron.
while I agree with elina that your "restrictions" may not work for me, it seems to work for you and that is what is most important. As has been said before, "Denial isn't just a river in Egypt!" :D

Thanks again for your honesty and openness.

New Old Cuck

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Thu Mar 23, 2023 8:17 am

I've had a couple of interesting PMs that have asked me the same question: Is Sarah is now making Aaron, her poly co-husband, a cuckold? The answer to that, of course, depends on one's definition of cuckold. By my definition, her sexual activity with other men does not make him a cuckold. The two of them have never intended to be exclusive with each other. Most of their "outside" sexual activity is through swinging. I don't think most swinger husbands think of themselves as cuckolds, although I think most swinger husbands get a certain amount of pleasure watching their wives get fucked by another man. Sarah tells me that their swinging has taken a slightly different turn in that they are doing more "separate" play in separate rooms rather than same-room sex. That's interesting because that's a different type of enjoyment, i.e. separate and private sex with another partner rather than a group-play.

I asked Sarah if Aaron ever sits and watches her with another man without participating in the action. She said that hasn't happened yet. I think that's also another progression when a husband voluntarily pulls himself out of the activity and sits back and watches and jacks off. Interesting to see if that happens with them.

Although it hasn't happened as much as in the past, but Sarah will still occasionally hook up with someone by herself. I miss the old days in some respects when she'd tell me she fucked a guy she met at Home Depot in the Garden Department!! Aaron, also, will have sex without Sarah.

I can't ever see Aaron enjoying the specific types of cuckolding that I enjoy. He's always the alpha and proud of his sexual abilities, so it will be interesting to see their evolution. They are going off to Hedonism II in Negril on Sunday for a week and I'm dying to see how their sex play takes shape. Will they only do things together or will they play separately? I'm guessing it will also include separate play! I haven't asked Sarah yet whether he asks for "details" when they are snuggling in bed after she's had sex with someone else. Nor have I asked if she asks him for details after he's had sex with someone else. Right now, that seems like a private piece of information and I'm a little hesitant to probe too much. Hopefully she'll tell me on her own.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Thu Mar 23, 2023 11:24 am

SG80 - Nice to see you posting again, thanks for the update.
Slightly puzzled by this, "She has embraced using SPH, after years of resisting". For the life of me I can't figure SPH out. Would you mind releaving me of this puzzlement. :?: :?:

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Thu Mar 23, 2023 12:30 pm

Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Thu Mar 23, 2023 11:24 am
Slightly puzzled by this, "She has embraced using SPH, after years of resisting". For the life of me I can't figure SPH out. Would you mind releaving me of this puzzlement. :?: :?:
It's a kink, a game. For those cucks who enjoy a bit of humiliation, it's an easy, sexy form of teasing. My dick isn't small when I'm hard. I'm about 5 3/4 inches. But, I'm a grower and it often doesn't look very impressive when I'm flaccid. Plus, when I'm caged, it's essentially gone. Aaron is big by any measure, soft or hard. So, it's a way of teasing me. I know Sarah doesn't really mean it because I was almost always successful at giving her an orgasm when we fucked for 20 years.

But, on the other hand, I know she enjoys big cocks. I know she's gotten used to Aaron's size and she prefers it. So, why not make it a game? It's a way to embrace my dick and be happy with what it is! With my encouragement, she's told a few acquaintances (not really friends) that I'm too small to satisfy her. When I see these people, I get turned on as they look at me and wonder "Hmm how small is he? " I think SPH is a fairly common kink in the cuckold world. It's a mental game. That's what it means to me, anyway. I'd be interested in hearing what other cucks think about it if anyone cares to weigh in.

jsteel
Pervert

Unread post by jsteel » Fri Mar 24, 2023 3:17 am

Love to hear more of your no pussy touch/lick/penetration powertrip. It should be quite experience. May I ask how long you are planning this powertrip?

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Fri Mar 24, 2023 6:05 am

subguy80 wrote:
Thu Mar 23, 2023 12:30 pm
Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Thu Mar 23, 2023 11:24 am
It's a kink, a game. For those cucks who enjoy a bit of humiliation, it's an easy, sexy form of teasing. My dick isn't small when I'm hard. I'm about 5 3/4 inches. But, I'm a grower and it often doesn't look very impressive when I'm flaccid. Plus, when I'm caged, it's essentially gone. Aaron is big by any measure, soft or hard. So, it's a way of teasing me. I know Sarah doesn't really mean it because I was almost always successful at giving her an orgasm when we fucked for 20 years.

But, on the other hand, I know she enjoys big cocks. I know she's gotten used to Aaron's size and she prefers it. So, why not make it a game? It's a way to embrace my dick and be happy with what it is! With my encouragement, she's told a few acquaintances (not really friends) that I'm too small to satisfy her. When I see these people, I get turned on as they look at me and wonder "Hmm how small is he? " I think SPH is a fairly common kink in the cuckold world. It's a mental game. That's what it means to me, anyway. I'd be interested in hearing what other cucks think about it if anyone cares to weigh in.
SG80 - Thanks, I get it now. I am familiar just hadn't seen it contracted like that.
SPH = Small Penis Humiliation.

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Sat Mar 25, 2023 9:33 am

Glad to hear all is well subguy. I would sure miss eating her used pussy though. That’s one of the cuckold things I live for. Even if I had to do it in front of him only I would beg for it. :whip: