Wife is getting engaged but also staying married to me

When a fuck buddy becomes something more.
snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Re: Wife is getting engaged but also staying married to me

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Thu Nov 09, 2023 11:33 am

Mkliny442015 wrote:
Thu Nov 09, 2023 5:45 am
Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2023 5:34 pm
D+D wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2023 9:30 am
Mkliny442015 wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2023 9:01 am

If she really wanted a baby with him and it was based on desire I may be ok with it. I would worry more about how it would affect the child. She does have an IUD but I have seen text messages she has sent him telling him to come over and fuck her while she is ovulating. I have also heard them fuck and when he is about to cum he asks her if she is ready to be a mommy.
Would him moving in with you and becoming a true poly family something that is possible or is it entirely off the table?
D&D - OP says they have kids, so it'll be a surprise if the BF moves in I think.
- Have to say rather intrigued by this scenario, it'll be interesting to see how this evolves.
No, he wouldn’t move in ever. Not to judge but the whole poly family and bringing kids into it is just all odd to
Is. The kids have met him and he is just known as mommy and daddy’s friend, but we limit his contact and try and have a boundary there. He only comes over late at night after the kids are asleep and I’m home or during the day when they are in school. By all outward appearances we are a normal suburban family with kids and careers. My wife is a classic MILf and sports mom with the kids , serious corporate woman by day. I’m very alpha and no one would have any clue by our outward appearance we are in the lifestyle. The neighbors have seen me talking to him outside so I doubt they suspect anything anyway.

But we plan to continue this way, we keep it private and bring our kids up in a normal environment and keep this lifestyle seperate and private.
i say whatever works best for you is what you should do.

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Tue Nov 14, 2023 6:25 am

So, how’s it going?

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Wed Nov 22, 2023 6:59 am

Mkliny442015 wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2023 4:27 pm
So we started out as a stag/vixen Hotwife couple. She had her share of one night stands and snort flings . It evolved to meeting one guy who started out as a FWB but slowly turned into a boyfriend girlfriend relationship. He respects us and our marriage and doesn’t want to break up our marriage and my wife also has no interest in changing our dynamics. They have fallen in love as expected with my blessing . He tells her if she was single he would marry her ASAP but he also understands he can’t. They have an exclusivity to each other in regards to only getting emotionally involved with each other while maintaining an open relationship as well. It’s really not that frequent though and when they have hooked up with other people it’s when they have been together at sex clubs etc.

They have both come to terms with the fact that their relationship is not temporary and they do want to remain bo
Together and not seek other relationships. While my wife still likes to explore with others occasionally she also knows she likes the idea of having one long term partner. They want to do something to signify their commitment to each other and their love. They both have decided to do a “forever engagement “ which means he understands he can’t legally marry her nor will it happen unless something god forbidden happens to me.
My wife first learned about this concept reading about how older couples (Vanilla) after a divorce or death of their partner find themselves in a relationship again and fall in love but don’t want to go through with getting married again, but do want to recognize their relationship.

They have my blessing and it’s an immense turn on but I also live vicariously through her happiness. He won’t live with us and he has also learned to understand she is limited with her time which he is happy with . He is older and never married and never had kids etc.

Has anyone else ever experienced this in the lifestyle or something similar? I would love to hear experiences and stories and advice
How are things going now for you guys?

Mkliny442015
Player

Unread post by Mkliny442015 » Wed Nov 22, 2023 7:24 pm

Things are going quite well. No ring yet but it’s inevitable. It’s very erotic hearing her tell me she is in love with him.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Thu Nov 23, 2023 3:17 am

Mkliny442015 wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2023 7:24 pm
Things are going quite well. No ring yet but it’s inevitable. It’s very erotic hearing her tell me she is in love with him.
Definitely let us know what happens. I hope everything that you wish for comes true!! :)

Virgin

Unread post by 1999 » Thu Nov 30, 2023 2:29 pm

This is pretty much my hottest fantasy. Louise has known for a long time that I get turned on by the idea of her with other guys. Initially I told her I liked to see guy’s checking her out, and since that didn’t freak her out, I’ve told her I fantasise about her sleeping with someone else. I’ve come to realise what I want is not for her to just fuck some dude, I want her to find herself a boyfriend; someone who wants to take her out and treat her right - dinner and drinks, not just trying to get in her pants.

In my mind, someone she knows at work, or through school, or someone she knows elsewhere, asks her out for lunch or dinner. I’ve told her many times before that if this was to ever happen, she’d have my full support. I know she’d be a little reluctant, but I’d want her to do it. She’d go out for an innocent meal and it would go nowhere, but she’d come home after having a good time and want to do it again, and I’d encourage her to do so.

After another date or two, she’d be getting used to the situation, and if her date tried to steal a kiss she wouldn’t resist, then she’d come home and tell me, and again, I’d be supportive and encouraging. After a few more dates maybe they’d want to go further and, after talking it over, she’d tell me she wanted to sleep with him and I’d be quietly ecstatic.

My biggest turn on would be for her to be in a proper long term relationship with the guy. Dates, meeting his friends, maybe even holidays, who knows. My kids are a bit old now for them to accept mom’s boyfriend as a new uncle, but that would have been a major turn on too; for Louise’s boyfriend to be a part of our extended family.

We nearly got close to this situation once - I told her I could tell one of the guys in the office was sniffing around her - and that if the opportunity presented itself she should take it, but it fell through. Still, a guy can dream.

little sissy Benita
Experienced

Unread post by little sissy Benita » Wed Feb 07, 2024 8:46 am

Interesting experience - i like it
I have also an experience in an other way.

We are married since 20 years and started cuckolding for a longer time. We have kids age 7 and 9 (boys) and 18 (daugther) I realized that i was girlish and she began to treat me as a little girl. She stoppt intercourse with me and i have to be pussy free and complete chast. Well, thats ok for me, because i am a sexuell. And she was going out to meet other men (without me - Why should she take her little daughter with her, lol).

A time later she told me that she don´t see me more as her husband - i was a little shockt - she said - i love you, but not more as a wife - more as a mommy - at this time she wanted that i call her not more with her first name, but with mommy - i agree.

What do you think when your mommy fall in love?
I wanted to be a good behaved little daugther and i answers - i am happy and grateful for this.
Then she swapped my pictures for pictures of him

And as mommy she have the right to want that he move in.
And that both start to living as married couple - i was went out from bedroom and stay and sleep in guestroom - what became into my little girlsroom.

In a little ceremony i I took off her wedding ring and she took mine. Then he put a wedding ring on her and she put a wedding ring on him - it was like a wedding - I was happy to be a flower girl.
After the wedding ceremomy is was for me not more allowed to write and say that are my kids - he became they father. All three call him daddy and not more me. I forgot to write that she change my name from Ben into Benita and this is why they call me little Benita or baby. (I became a bedwetter and i am wetting now also at day - all are happy that i am act now like a good behaved baby

And as a marriend couple both have the right of unprotect intercourse - so great that he inseminated her now without condoms - how a real husband should so it

mrajsoon
Prepubescent

Unread post by mrajsoon » Thu Feb 08, 2024 12:00 pm

I so want my wife to date long term. She wants it to happen naturally and not off the internet. I am already to not be her main sexual partner. She has already begun making me pull out when I am close to cuming. I am not allowed to cum. I hope it happens

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Thu Feb 08, 2024 12:24 pm

Mkliny442015 wrote:
M# - Any update? :up: :up:

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Thu Feb 08, 2024 1:13 pm

mrajsoon wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2024 12:00 pm
I so want my wife to date long term. She wants it to happen naturally and not off the internet. I am already to not be her main sexual partner. She has already begun making me pull out when I am close to cuming. I am not allowed to cum. I hope it happens
As someone who watched his girlfriend date another man long term, I will tell you that while it is sexy and hot, it will take a lot of adjustment and a lot of things are not the way that we think they will be, especially non-sexual aspects of dating.

It took me probably 5 months of her exclusively dating him to adjust and actually accept that her dating him was "for real" and not just an act to turn me on. It took me that long to fully recognize that she was his girlfriend and he was her main partner even though it had essentially been like that from the start when she told me that she wanted to be his.

It's good that your wife is starting to slowly train you and sort of transition even though she doesn't have someone else yet, either way it will be less of a shock for you when she does meet the man who will take your spot as the main partner.

Like yourself, I also can't wait for the news that my GF met a man who she likes and thinks makes a good candidate for a boyfriend. Good luck on your also insane journey to surrender your wife.

mrajsoon
Prepubescent

Unread post by mrajsoon » Thu Feb 08, 2024 1:44 pm

ucaneffher wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2024 1:13 pm
mrajsoon wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2024 12:00 pm
As someone who watched his girlfriend date another man long term, I will tell you that while it is sexy and hot, it will take a lot of adjustment and a lot of things are not the way that we think they will be, especially non-sexual aspects of dating.

It took me probably 5 months of her exclusively dating him to adjust and actually accept that her dating him was "for real" and not just an act to turn me on. It took me that long to fully recognize that she was his girlfriend and he was her main partner even though it had essentially been like that from the start when she told me that she wanted to be his.

It's good that your wife is starting to slowly train you and sort of transition even though she doesn't have someone else yet, either way it will be less of a shock for you when she does meet the man who will take your spot as the main partner.

Like yourself, I also can't wait for the news that my GF met a man who she likes and thinks makes a good candidate for a boyfriend. Good luck on your also insane journey to surrender your wife.
Thank you I appreciate your guidance having done this. It definitely will be an adjustment and I will work hard to support and encourage her. Thanks again

Mkliny442015
Player

Unread post by Mkliny442015 » Fri Feb 09, 2024 7:14 pm

Sorry for not updating sooner. There is definitely a ring in their future . He understands that she is not leaving me and will live with me etc, but they are both deeply in love and have decided that they also don’t want to find anyone else and this signifies their forever love in this non traditional world of non-monogamy. Unlike traditional relationships that ultimately culminate in marriage theirs will be in an engagement. She will wear her wedding and engagement rings from me of course and on her right hand she will have his engagement ring. Of course it won’t look like a traditional ring with a single stone, but still significant. Also we have agreed that he is her primary sexual partner. Although her and I may still have sex together he is the only one allowed to cum inside of her and I have to wear a condom or pull out.

elina
Pervert

Unread post by elina » Sat Feb 10, 2024 3:45 am

Thanks for updating,

I am very glad for all of you that you have found arrangements making everybody happy; in particular your Wife of course..

Hope to hear more from you

sincerely
elina

mrzippy
Prepubescent

Unread post by mrzippy » Sat Feb 10, 2024 6:32 am

Mkliny442015 wrote:
I've not been on here for a long time, but this thread caught my eye.

My wife and I enjoyed a long term cuckold relationship with a work colleague of hers.....lasted 8 years in total, before he had to move away.

What started of as an office affair evolved into full cuckold lifestyle. After 3 years it was obvious my wife and her lover's relationship had become more than just physical. My wife admitted she loved him and as he was married, we felt secure in him not wanting to break his or our relationship up.

We eventually had a small intimate cuckold wedding in our house, where I gave her away.
Suits for the men, long ivory dress for my wife.
Ceremony, vows, signed documents, toast, small speeches, drinks and chit chat...then they went of to bed to consummate their 'marriage' whilst I slept in the spare room. I brought them breakfast in bed the next morning.

The role play scenarios, all those little details we planned, made it extra special and from that moment on, he became her primary male. The cuckold dynamics certainly became more intense for all three of us.

No one would have a clue looking in from the outside.

So, if you're ready.....go for it.
It's a wonderful rollercoaster and so much more intense.

little sissy Benita
Experienced

Unread post by little sissy Benita » Mon Feb 12, 2024 6:45 am

Hierarchy is a good word to describe our relationship
1. Daddy (former wifes new african husband)
2 Mommy (former wife) Granny (daddys mom)
3. Aunt Lisa (former daughter)
4. Aunts and Uncles (bros and sisters of daddy and mommy)
5. legal age of the black family
6. Teenagers of the black family (age 12 - 16)
7. Who are 6 - 11
8. Who are 2 - 5
9. Me

I know how it is, when the wife fall in love with another man - also when she get butterflies in her stomach - and she started to switch pictures of the husband into her boyfriend/lover. Also that she wanted that her boyfriend/lover should get a housekey (which key - of course he get my - a little daughter don´t need a housekey, isn´t it? And also that he moved in the house. I agreed. Did i had a choice - i think not.

Maybe i am inferior and weak - i feel no time masculin - for example, as kid i like to played with dolls, also baby dolls - or playing playing rubber twist with the girls in the neighbourhood.
After birth of second son i agreed also to started cuckolding.
To do adult activities was no time my thing, it was always a must. When I had to be pussy free and chast, I was grateful.
And as she wanted to feminizing me, i agree again. But to feminizing me as a women - it dosn´t works. I was all the time childrish. Thats is why she started to treat me as her little daughter and now i am think - thats was best for me.

In this situation, thats was the time as she fall in love with him. And i understand it. A women needs a real man - who hold her in his strong arms - and satisfy her sexuality - (with a very tiny willie is is not possible). Of course need a women also a real man as father for the kids.

At one evening we had a conversation - about our future life. She said to me - sorry, but i see you not more as my husband (also not as father of the kids) - you know that i falled in love with Paul and i want now, that he move in the house. You have the choice to be my little daughter (and get regressed into babyhood) or you leave me and loose me. But i don´t wanted to loose her and i agreed.

The new family life was harmonious. One evening we had a little ceremony - I took off her ring, she took off my ring - he put his ring on her and she put her ring on him - I felt dizzy and had a feeling. like someone had punched me in the stomach.
For me was this the moment, that i maybe loose her? She said before this came - from now on you don´t call me with my first name - you have to call me now - mommy.
And also she said - it is also not more allowed to kiss me on my mouth - as good behaved little daughter you kiss me only on my cheek. (guess - i agreed)

The kids started to adress him with daddy and stoppt to call me daddy -- .For me it was a natural reaction - daddy (mommy wants that I call him also daddy) is a strong man and the head of the family. On the other hand, since I - in little girls dresses and skirts, with pigtails, panty diapers (after anti potty training also incontinent), using pacifiers, drinking from baby bottles follow-up milk 1 and baby porridge for 5 month babies.
The new family life was harmonious. One evening we had a little ceremony - I took off her ring, she took off my ring - he put his ring on her and she put her ring on him - I felt dizzy and had a feeling. as if someone had punched me in the stomach.

After a longer while she wanted to get pregnant by daddy.
I was torn and asked Granny for her opinion.
She answers -
both living as married couple
both wearing marriage rings
and you living as little daughter (and total cuckold)
She said then - as a married couple they have of course the right of unprotected intercourse and that mommy get pregnant and have babies from daddy.

After a short time she say to me - i am pregnat by daddy.
I had hug her - and say - i am so happy and grateful for this,
it is great to see you with a black baby in your belly,

I want to be allways a good behaved total cuckold and also a good behaved little daughter

Experimenti3
Virgin

Unread post by Experimenti3 » Wed Feb 21, 2024 1:27 am

This is so beautiful. Me and my wife are happily married for 23 years, and for the last 7 years my wife has a regular lover. The guy is 18 years younger than my wife and they have a very special relationship. Unfortunately for us the guy is also married and he can not be 100% dedicated to my wife, but still it is beautiful . We are in a similar situation like you, although I think that me and my wife both need more. It would be just great if he could move in our place and live with us.

Robvanjan
Virgin

Unread post by Robvanjan » Fri Feb 23, 2024 4:05 am

WOW!! I'm so glad I found this! So, a couple that I have been seeing for over a couple of years now wants the exact same thing! This is super common I guess. I've been hesitant, but he asks me every so often if I wanted to marry his wife. Same thing... we would fly down to Vegas. Their best friend, their kids and him would be there and we would have a wedding ceremony. I would sleep alone the first night, have the wedding and stay with her the rest of the weekend while we consummate. She already wears an anklet that I gave her all the time. But I didn't think about the ring and switching fingers...that's cool. The both of them have been asking for this for a while now, but it has become more of a real topic as she is pregnant with my baby. He has expressed having a poly family with me many times and their kids ask about when "your friend" is coming back to play. I love and miss them very much.

Cherrypopper+
Experienced

Unread post by Cherrypopper+ » Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:58 am

My boyfriend and I have talked about getting "married" on the beach in Jamaica or somewhere like that. Just a fantasy right now but I think my hubby would be okay with it but not sure, since he couldn't be there. In the past I've fantasized about getting married on the beach with my husband as the best man. That really turns me on! Anybody else ever done anything like that? If you have tell me the details.
Sally

tito123177
Trainable

Unread post by tito123177 » Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:56 am

Cherrypopper+ wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:58 am
My boyfriend and I have talked about getting "married" on the beach in Jamaica or somewhere like that. Just a fantasy right now but I think my hubby would be okay with it but not sure, since he couldn't be there. In the past I've fantasized about getting married on the beach with my husband as the best man. That really turns me on! Anybody else ever done anything like that? If you have tell me the details.
Sally
I haven't done anything like that but I fantasize about it a lot, would love to host a ceremony to celebrate my wife "marrying" her boyfriend, with a small group of friends, she wearing a bride dress, the three of us saying our vows andmany more exciting things...

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:32 pm

Hope by now your wife has gotten engaged to her bf and things are going well