Wondering…

When a fuck buddy becomes something more.
Swedish couple
Verified Hot Wife

Wondering…

Unread post by Swedish couple » Thu Jan 25, 2024 9:32 am

Hi! I am wondering if the poly lifestyle might be something for me. I dont think I am able to separate sex and love…

SensualDeviant
Trainable

Re: Wondering…

Unread post by SensualDeviant » Thu Jan 25, 2024 9:46 am

Where are you located? There are polyamory groups in most major US cities that are easy enough to find using an online search engine. Meetup.com is also a good website. Most have casual get togethers at bars or restaurants for discussion, called Munches. This is a good way to meet friends and potential lovers and to learn more about the poly lifestyle.

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Thu Jan 25, 2024 6:23 pm

Swedish couple wrote:
Thu Jan 25, 2024 9:32 am
Hi! I am wondering if the poly lifestyle might be something for me. I dont think I am able to separate sex and love…

Could be. While I can separate sex and love, sex for me isn't enjoyable without love.

jw_kk
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by jw_kk » Thu Jan 25, 2024 7:37 pm

We have evolved into a sort of hybrid poly / hot wife thing. KK used to feel shame, and guilt about being romantically involved with someone who was "supposed to be" just a sex partner. The current situation involves three live-in boyfriends, Andy, David, and Paul. KK is both romantically, and sexually involved with Andy and David - she is in love with them. Paul is just a part-time live-in fuck buddy, a boy-toy, who can bring friends into the situation for extra-hot fucking.

KK's been able to reconcile that it is both OK with her own inner-self, and that I'm OK that she shares romantic, feelings of limerence - love - with Andy and David. It adds another dimension to the sex.

Swedish couple
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Swedish couple » Thu Jan 25, 2024 8:20 pm

Farmgirl wrote:
Thu Jan 25, 2024 6:23 pm
Swedish couple wrote:

Could be. While I can separate sex and love, sex for me isn't enjoyable without love.
Exactly the way I feel…

Lookingforadventure
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Fri Jan 26, 2024 11:22 am

Swedish couple wrote:
Thu Jan 25, 2024 8:20 pm
Farmgirl wrote:
Swedish couple wrote:

Exactly the way I feel…
Ditto!

Swedish couple
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Swedish couple » Fri Jan 26, 2024 12:11 pm

But how do you get it to work? I mean with two men you love?

jw_kk
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by jw_kk » Fri Jan 26, 2024 12:19 pm

It's complicated to say the least.

In our case, KK and I are very much in love, and in lust with one another. Similarly, she is both in love, and in lust for Andy and David. The inverse is true for both men; consider that they left, and divorced their wife to have this kind of intense relationship with KK.

Paul is the outlier - a nice bisexual fuck buddy, with young friends, for us all to share.

It is a subjective thing, speaking for myself, to watch them from somewhat of a distance, a voyeur - with Andy or David, many times the experience is making love, as opposed to just sex - fucking. With Paul (and sometimes friends), it's just fucking (often for everybody).

This is definitely not easy, it takes being open-minded, empathetic, caring, and learning acceptance. I think it is amazingly sensual and erotic that at least two men I know are in love with my wife, and she them.

SensualDeviant
Trainable

Unread post by SensualDeviant » Fri Jan 26, 2024 5:18 pm

Farmgirl wrote:
Swedish couple wrote:

As both a polyamorist and a swinger, I don't need love to enjoy sex, but there must be at least an attractive connection. That potentially could happen quickly with the right women. Generally, the deeper and stronger the connection, the better the sex.

SensualDeviant
Trainable

Unread post by SensualDeviant » Fri Jan 26, 2024 11:40 pm

jw_kk wrote:
Fri Jan 26, 2024 12:19 pm
It's complicated to say the least.

In our case, KK and I are very much in love, and in lust with one another. Similarly, she is both in love, and in lust for Andy and David. The inverse is true for both men; consider that they left, and divorced their wife to have this kind of intense relationship with KK.

Paul is the outlier - a nice bisexual fuck buddy, with young friends, for us all to share.

It is a subjective thing, speaking for myself, to watch them from somewhat of a distance, a voyeur - with Andy or David, many times the experience is making love, as opposed to just sex - fucking. With Paul (and sometimes friends), it's just fucking (often for everybody).

This is definitely not easy, it takes being open-minded, empathetic, caring, and learning acceptance. I think it is amazingly sensual and erotic that at least two men I know are in love with my wife, and she them.
Interesting relationship dynamics. The bi-male stuff is a huge turn off, though.

kaskap79
Player

Unread post by kaskap79 » Thu Feb 08, 2024 12:13 pm

I will say that I need a connection with the Lady I am with, if there is no connection, it is not good.

The feeling I have with the Ladies I see is a loving feeling. Not love. More like the love you have for a very good friend.

If you can get to this point, you do relax much more and enjoy the sex and time after even more than you do with your spouse. Because there are no daily life problems any of you are thinking of.

I do see a Lady for a four-day meeting while her husband is visiting another Lady. We all know each other and are all very relaxed and recharged when we go back to daily life.

Real love can be dangerous to your relationship with your spouse.
When you are lying of your death bed, you only regret the things you did not do.

The most beautiful woman in the world is the woman lying naked and sweaty next to me.