A present for my wife and her boyfriend

When a fuck buddy becomes something more.
Experimenti3
Virgin

A present for my wife and her boyfriend

Unread post by Experimenti3 » Sat Feb 24, 2024 9:24 am

Me and my wife are deeply in love with each other. However, my wife has a boyfriend (he is 18 years younger than my wife) whom is dating on regular basis for 7 years now. He is very cool, I get along very well with him, but unfortunately for us he is married. That means that he is not able to spend much time with my wife. He visits my wife about once a week, when the circumstances allow him to come and when we are able to have him (we have a grown up son who lives with us). I really like them to spend time together no matter if I am present or not. Having all this in consideration I decided to buy a small apartment-studio as a present for my wife, where they can spend more time together and meet each other whenever they want and can. I bought it “incognito “, meaning that nobody of our family or friends knows about it. Her boyfriend will have the key of course so that he can wait for there for her, or she can wait there for him, whoever gets first at the apartment. Of course, I will take care of the place……..cleaning, supplying the place with drinks and light food and whatever they need. Currently, the apartment is in the phase of furnishing and it will be ready this coming week. I will give the keys to both of them in a small ceremony regarding the place.
I really hope that this will bring them closer to each other and make them more intimate.

tito123177
Trainable

Re: A present for my wife and her boyfriend

Unread post by tito123177 » Sun Feb 25, 2024 1:41 pm

That's amazing!, the apartment-studio it's an incredible and exciting idea, you are a very dedicated cuckold who puts the pleasure of your wife above anything, congratulations!, hope to know more about how they use it.

Also, thanks to you now I have a new fantasy haha.

Experimenti3
Virgin

Unread post by Experimenti3 » Sun Feb 25, 2024 10:07 pm

tito123177 wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2024 1:41 pm
That's amazing!, the apartment-studio it's an incredible and exciting idea, you are a very dedicated cuckold who puts the pleasure of your wife above anything, congratulations!, hope to know more about how they use it.

Also, thanks to you now I have a new fantasy haha.
I am really glad you think so. Of course I can’t wait to share more about how they use it.

woodfellow
Prepubescent

Unread post by woodfellow » Sun Feb 25, 2024 11:06 pm

What a sexy gift for your wife and her lover! I'm sure she'll be thrilled, and him as well.

It sounds like you have an ideal situation, since his marriage (and their age difference) creates some boundaries that protect your marriage. Have they fallen in love, or is it only a sexual relationship? Having their own place together could take them to the next level of intimacy.

Experimenti3
Virgin

Unread post by Experimenti3 » Sun Feb 25, 2024 11:26 pm

I am more than convinced that they’re in love, although none of them admits it. However, when I see their passion while making love…..I mean it is more than obvious. Getting them to the next level of intimacy was the main reason to get them a place together. 😊

DavaoMike
Player

Unread post by DavaoMike » Mon Feb 26, 2024 6:37 am

Experimenti3 wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2024 11:26 pm
I am more than convinced that they’re in love, although none of them admits it. However, when I see their passion while making love…..I mean it is more than obvious. Getting them to the next level of intimacy was the main reason to get them a place together. 😊
How has your wife’s relationship affected your sex life with her? Do you still have sex regularly?

DM

Experimenti3
Virgin

Unread post by Experimenti3 » Mon Feb 26, 2024 9:54 am

DavaoMike wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2024 6:37 am
Experimenti3 wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2024 11:26 pm
How has your wife’s relationship affected your sex life with her? Do you still have sex regularly?

DM
Well we still have sex, but of course it has affected our sex life. He is number one mail in our house, call him alpha mail or whatever, I am the second……….this is it more or less

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Wed Mar 06, 2024 2:07 pm

Experimenti3 wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2024 9:24 am
Me and my wife are deeply in love with each other. However, my wife has a boyfriend (he is 18 years younger than my wife) whom is dating on regular basis for 7 years now. He is very cool, I get along very well with him, but unfortunately for us he is married. That means that he is not able to spend much time with my wife. He visits my wife about once a week, when the circumstances allow him to come and when we are able to have him (we have a grown up son who lives with us). I really like them to spend time together no matter if I am present or not. Having all this in consideration I decided to buy a small apartment-studio as a present for my wife, where they can spend more time together and meet each other whenever they want and can. I bought it “incognito “, meaning that nobody of our family or friends knows about it. Her boyfriend will have the key of course so that he can wait for there for her, or she can wait there for him, whoever gets first at the apartment. Of course, I will take care of the place……..cleaning, supplying the place with drinks and light food and whatever they need. Currently, the apartment is in the phase of furnishing and it will be ready this coming week. I will give the keys to both of them in a small ceremony regarding the place.
I really hope that this will bring them closer to each other and make them more intimate.
Nice to hear someone actually go for this arrangement... For the last decade or so I have always thought about a plan like this one where we own property that she can use to get away and spend quality time with her lovers when she needs to.

My idea is similar to yours but not quite all the way. My idea is consists of having our home and having a separate apartment or condo where she "lives alone" so that when she dates, she can take her men back to her place. The reason for this is that in the past my girlfriend would act and carry herself as single so the idea of my partner having space and freedom to be single and take men to her own place is hot. Obviously once she finds a steady man who she finds worthy of having as a long term boyfriend like your wife then they can also use her apartment to have their privacy and intimate relations there.

Experimenti3
Virgin

Unread post by Experimenti3 » Wed Mar 06, 2024 9:39 pm

ucaneffher wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2024 2:07 pm
Experimenti3 wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2024 9:24 am
Nice to hear someone actually go for this arrangement... For the last decade or so I have always thought about a plan like this one where we own property that she can use to get away and spend quality time with her lovers when she needs to.

My idea is similar to yours but not quite all the way. My idea is consists of having our home and having a separate apartment or condo where she "lives alone" so that when she dates, she can take her men back to her place. The reason for this is that in the past my girlfriend would act and carry herself as single so the idea of my partner having space and freedom to be single and take men to her own place is hot. Obviously once she finds a steady man who she finds worthy of having as a long term boyfriend like your wife then they can also use her apartment to have their privacy and intimate relations there.
I am glad I am not the only one with such an idea. Well my wife and her boyfriend are really close to each other and quite intimate. I can see that they need to be together more often, but because of circumstances (our little son lives with us, her boyfriend is married etc. etc.) it is not that simple. Therefore I came up with the idea. Currently the studio is ready, we are just waiting for the curtains so that it is considered completed finished. They still haven’t used it…..

Robvanjan
Virgin

Unread post by Robvanjan » Sun Mar 17, 2024 5:11 am

This is such a beautiful story. You are a Genteman and an amazing husband. My GF and I stay together at her house when I'm in town. They also have their elderly parents and brother living there too. Brother is moving out soon and I will rent the room from them. We all get along very well, but it can by awkward at times. We are poly and very much in love. But, I don't get to see them as often as I would like. I'm looking into buying a small cabin to rent out and stay when I'm there in WA. Husband and their kid would stay in the other room and GF and I would have the master. GF is preg and four months along and getting very nesty.

hwc
Pervert

Unread post by hwc » Sun Mar 17, 2024 6:10 pm

What a shame he is married though. If he were single, they could have a much fuller relationship don't you think?

Cherrypopper+
Experienced

Unread post by Cherrypopper+ » Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:51 am

Very nice thing for you to do, but with her boyfriend being married I just don't see how it will make that much difference. My boyfriend is single and has his own house in the next town over. So it is perfect for us. My husband works every other weekend so I usually spend those weekends with my lover and I try to see him at least once during the week, but I usually don't stay over night on those evenings. I do keep clothes over at my boyfriends but I'd like to spend more time with him, maybe alternating weeks, one week with my hubby and the next with my boyfriend. So far my husband has been completely supportive of me, but I don't want to push it. I do love them both and my husband has no problem with that but it was a little rough working up to it. It took a long time to get to this point. I sure don't want to mess it up. I'd like to hear from some other people involved in similar lifestyles.
Sally