Does she stay overnight?

When a fuck buddy becomes something more.
mikefilho
Prepubescent

Re: Does she stay overnight?

Unread post by mikefilho » Thu Dec 20, 2018 4:23 am

Hi everyone. It's Mike from Brazil.
After my wife had two episodes of dogging at a public square at night time (I was with her, holding her while she bent over and got pounded), and after she went to encounters with former one night stands, I encouraged her to contact the guy that was her boyfriend just before myself. This guy let her go, so as you can imagine she had a "special crush" on him.
It kinda ad to my own adrenaline, as a Cuck. The first time, that was supposed to be a quickie, ended up being a sleepover. Then she invited him to our home, to fuck her in our bed (Uhmmmm fresh CP). Now it became a once a week sleepover at his place. I especially like when I drop her at his place and tell them to have lots of fun. The best though is to pick her up, next (working) morning and thank him for fucking the brains out of my wifey. I never thought before, I would love a woman so intensely in my life.

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Sun Dec 30, 2018 5:03 pm

My wife stays overnight every week or two and has for the past five years. We recently made an agreement to cut back on her overnight stays on the weekend so we have more time together those days. I don't mind her dating weekends on occasion, say once a month, but sometimes circumstances make it difficult for her to turn down. I have been writing about that lately in my Hotwife thread and she says she will slow down after the end of this year. She will still be fucking others with some frequency and is now concentrating on just two men who share her. She is out about weekly with either of them and occasionally another man during week nights and I love that.
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

yielding william
Experienced

Unread post by yielding william » Wed Jan 02, 2019 6:36 am

my wife stays overnight more often than just when she visits for a few hours. we both like it that way. she is fucking other guys about once every two weeks, but there have been times she has been out as much as two to three times in a week. that isn't often but it happens and I liked it.

stevens4fun
Player

Unread post by stevens4fun » Wed Jan 02, 2019 1:25 pm

We have been more like Alison, with wife's lover (longer-term boyfriend) filling my place in her marital bed while I travel for work. Although this has led to some pregnancy concerns, it's the most exciting for her and I. We just lived with the late periods, etc. etc. She also travels, staying in hotels during the week and will ask any lover she takes to her room to spend the night with her if he can. She loves sleeping with a lover snuggled up against her back, feeling his hard cock in the special spot from behind - she's told me about being awakened that way many times.

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Sat Jan 26, 2019 9:49 am

My wife often stays overnight with other guys. She has told me she wouldn't if I objected but I'm fine with that and enjoy knowing she is being fucked by others.

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:06 am

I didn't explain the above remark well. My wife often stays overnight with her regular guys. At the end of last year, I told her I'd prefer her overnighters be during the work week and leave the weekends open for us. We settled on weekends away just once every couple of months as circumstances developed. As it turned out, she said she needed to spend a couple of nights the first of January with her boss to prepare for a promotional interview coming up in February. I understood that and she promised to limit her overnight dates in the future.

Those don't bother me. I'm usually jerking off as soon as she's backing out of the driveway with a date or she's heading to the guy's place.

ArizonaGuy
Pervert

Unread post by ArizonaGuy » Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:20 am

What's interesting, HW's FB always touches base with me before he asks HW to spend the night or more with him. I always tell him, he needs to clear the time with her and to date she has never refused his request. This works for us and besides I like picking her up in the following morning as she is always just wearing her panties and one of his t-shirts.

Luv It
Pervert

Unread post by Luv It » Mon Mar 25, 2019 11:42 am

My wife has.... more often than not.... stayed overnight and often the whole weekend etc .
This is whenever she has a steady boy friend . :)

We both decided early on the we both wanted her to usually fuck in private .
It gives her the freedom to do whatever (sans me) and..... it really turns me on not being there.

"like I once told her ...."it's your relationship not mine. So, I want you two to have your privacy and fuck, like any other couple would.
I also related how it turned me on for me not to be there.

To this end, having her spend extended time with a steady BF is very erotic for me.

Of course, the term "steady" is a bit arbitrary.... :)
Our beginnings in the HW life style
http://www.ourhotwives.org/forum/viewto ... 1342&hilit

"My wife likes to talk to me when she's having sex. Last night she called me from Chicago."
-Rodney Dangerfield
:)

LongTermHubby
Player

Unread post by LongTermHubby » Tue Mar 26, 2019 5:02 am

My wife's lover has a vacation home about two hours west of here. When the weather's warm, they often spend their weekends there enjoying each another.

LouiseJohn
Prepubescent

Unread post by LouiseJohn » Tue Mar 26, 2019 5:36 am

Yes sometimes my wife goes to her boyfriend's flat for the weekend. She tends to take her outfits, clothes and prepares some food to take to him in advance. I like it as it gives me some time to spend alone and read some interesting book undisturbed.
Our background and photos: viewtopic.php?p=965970#p965970

pixwellguy
$2 Ho

Unread post by pixwellguy » Tue Mar 26, 2019 6:06 am

Not sure if I posted in reply to this or not, so:
Like some others here, my wife spends overnights both at home and on the road, and travels to see men and spend nights with them. I love it when she spends the night with another man!

On the subject of wives having their own apartments: We actually did this as well. She had a longish commute to work every day, and when a nice new apartment building opened up near her work, we decided to take a small apartment there for two reason: First, we/she could stay there overnight when we didn't want her making the long commute home.

Second, we planned that she could use it to meet men. It was very useful for that, and since it was close to her work, it also became useful for "long lunch" quickies!

Ijustloveher
Experienced

Unread post by Ijustloveher » Sun Mar 31, 2019 6:16 pm

BeNatural wrote:
Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:09 am
Hubbies, does she spend the whole night with a lover sometimes?
Yes, she did. Sometimes.

It was nice for all of us. I enjoyed having some time for myself. Knowing she was with him assured me that she was having a good time, so all was good. The idea that she was with him was a big turn on so I usually spent quite some time masturbating.

Reconnecting after she came back home was wonderful, every time.

Anyaz89
Virgin

Unread post by Anyaz89 » Mon Apr 01, 2019 5:29 am

BeNatural wrote:
Hi, I just started dating a lovely poly woman that is married. She stays over night with her lovers when time permits.

To the ladies: do you?

I spend the night but not every time. I like to come home to my husband, hot and sweaty and with another man's cum in me. :twisted:

Happyfunguy
Virgin

Unread post by Happyfunguy » Mon Dec 23, 2019 10:49 am

My wife stays with her lover overnight about 3-4 days a week. She gets up early and comes home to get the kids up for school. If she has got fucked that morning she always brings me home a creampie to lick out. She says here bitch clean me up from my boyfriend. Wow it’s hot. He only lives 15 mims from our house

Happyfunguy
Virgin

Unread post by Happyfunguy » Mon Dec 23, 2019 11:09 am

My wife stays with her lover about 3-4 times a week. If he fucks her in the morning. Then when she gets home she always gives me a creampie. She says bitch come here a lick me clean and sits on my face. Her boyfriend only live 15 mins from our house

Sparko
Prepubescent

Unread post by Sparko » Wed Jan 01, 2020 11:04 am

We've been at this almost since we first got together, since we were 20/23(me) now we're 35/38, so 15 years now and with 2 kids.

She's had lots of overnights and weekenders away with lots of other guys. Its great fun to be honest, its basically like our dirty little secret between us that almost none of our friends/family know about (because society isn't exactly on good talking terms about hotwiving).

Honestly, if only more men, even extremely straight men like myself, would try fresh sloppy seconds I absolutely guarantee at least 90% of men in the world would start letting their girlfriends/wives see other men. It really is the best feeling ever during sex.

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Sat Jan 18, 2020 3:56 pm

BeNatural wrote:
Hi, I just started dating a lovely poly woman that is married. She stays over night with her lovers when time permits.

To the ladies: do you?

Yes. Often, and she loves the freedom to do that as she wishes.

ArizonaGuy
Pervert

Unread post by ArizonaGuy » Mon Jan 20, 2020 7:34 am

She can, she does and some times multi days and nights.

Pauline

Bartleby
Pervert

Unread post by Bartleby » Mon Jan 20, 2020 1:37 pm

my wife used to stay overnight every time. This is what killed it for me. I am so used to he being by my side in bed that I feel incredibly lonely when I am by myself all night. I couldn't handle it. It felt terrible. I asked her to come home late after they are done fucking, but she insisted that she wants to stay at his house. She eventually stopped seeing guys. For now.

Cuck4Life
Player

Unread post by Cuck4Life » Tue Jan 21, 2020 2:56 am

Most all of my wifes experiences have been overnight, many times multiply nights. Never been a problem for either one of us. It was hard on me in the beginning not having a clue what she was doing all night. Now I have learned their routine so I am able to fantasize about whats happening by the time of the evening.

gzoztra1
Prepubescent

Unread post by gzoztra1 » Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:36 pm

tbh, I like those nights she stays at his place, because I can finally watch some Netflix with boxers and eat in front of the tv.

at first it was an issue for me, but almost 4 years into their relationship I kinda became indifferent about it

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Wed Jan 22, 2020 5:03 am

Welcome to the forum gzoztra1.

ronburr
Prepubescent

Unread post by ronburr » Mon Jan 27, 2020 9:41 am

After the first two months my friend wanted to spend at least 1 to 2 nights a month and you got to dinner on a Friday night and then she came home about noon on Saturday and she was still going over his house 3 to 4 times a week

curious62
Virgin

Unread post by curious62 » Thu Mar 19, 2020 7:31 am

Soon my wife will stay with her lover over night. Because of Corona, they don't have the chance to meet now. Hope everything will be rather normal in a few week s, so they can.have some fun.
Curious62
The mind is like a parachute. It doesn't work if it is not open . Frank Zappa

Jezza2543
Experienced

Unread post by Jezza2543 » Mon Mar 23, 2020 7:54 pm

My wife stays overnight with her boyfriend. She is with him tonight (probably be the last time for a while). They don’t see each other that often but when they do it is often an overnight in a hotel which I encourage as it helps them bond.