Does she stay overnight?

When a fuck buddy becomes something more.
bamamoon256
Player

Re: Does she stay overnight?

Unread post by bamamoon256 » Sun Jan 03, 2021 4:00 pm

BeNatural wrote:
Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:09 am
Hi, I just started dating a lovely poly woman that is married. She stays over night with her lovers when time permits.

To the ladies: do you?

Hubbies, does she spend the whole night with a lover sometimes?
Yes, my wife has spent the night with guys many times and even gone on vacations with them without me.

yielding william
Experienced

Unread post by yielding william » Tue Jan 05, 2021 11:14 am

BeNatural wrote:
Hi, I just started dating a lovely poly woman that is married. She stays over night with her lovers when time permits.

Yes. A lot but she changes guys every few months. :P

Luv It
Pervert

Unread post by Luv It » Fri Feb 26, 2021 3:14 pm

Des 31 wrote:
Mon Nov 09, 2020 2:44 am
My wife often stays overnight with some of her guys. We both like that. At times, she is at their places and other times at our home. When a guy is fucking her at our home, she prefers I not be in the same room. Her reason is that it''s usually better for the man and if it's better for him, it's better for her. I watch out of sight when I can or from our bedroom cams at other times. Being in the same room at those times is a rare occurrence for me, but I'm usually jerking off either way.
It 's much the same with my wife and I.

We both decided early on the she and any given BF would most always fuck in private. The reason for that is much like you said.... They can then fuck and say things to each other and not be encumber by my presence .
Personally I much prefer this as my erotic imagination can then run wild as I imagine how they are fucking / making love and what they are saying to each other.
Our beginnings in the HW life style
http://www.ourhotwives.org/forum/viewto ... 1342&hilit

"My wife likes to talk to me when she's having sex. Last night she called me from Chicago."
-Rodney Dangerfield
:)

Luv It
Pervert

Unread post by Luv It » Sat Feb 27, 2021 5:52 pm

Des 31 wrote:
Tue Dec 29, 2020 7:51 am
Beachbum17921 wrote:
Tue Oct 06, 2020 6:55 am
Does he cum in her?
They all do. She had a tubal ligation several years ago and pregnancy isn't a problem.

That's great

We never actually wanted and children for various reasons. This is not to say she never took any chances with guys when horny, even though she never wanted to get pregnant.
In any event, she usually did what was necessary according to her cycle.

"Between 10% and 30% of infertile couples never find out why they can't get pregnant"
Some of this is probable due to a bad diagnosis ...and due to the male in a couple .

So, my wife is probably one if those who can not/could not get pregnant .

Anyway, since menopause in her mid 40s it's now a moot point so, we now never have to worry about it and......she now can be cummed in worry free 24/7 by other men.

She now can't wait for the pandemic to be over so that can indeed happen .
She has also loved to "pull trains" in the past and be cummed in by many men ... one after the other.... and wold now love to start that again .
Yes, the pandemic has both of our erotic imaginations running wild.... to say the least :)
Our beginnings in the HW life style
http://www.ourhotwives.org/forum/viewto ... 1342&hilit

"My wife likes to talk to me when she's having sex. Last night she called me from Chicago."
-Rodney Dangerfield
:)

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Tue Mar 16, 2021 12:48 pm

BeNatural wrote:

For the past few years, she has stayed overnight more often than not. If overnight visitors are at our home instead of theirs, I almost always sleep in our guest bedroom. She prefers that for the reason most men prefer one on one to threesomes, and I'm okay with that. She says if it's better for them, it's also better for her.
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

starry_night
Experienced

Unread post by starry_night » Mon Jun 28, 2021 3:08 pm

My wife is spending the week with her baby daddy now across the country. At this point, I've gotten so used to her spending the night with someone else that I'm always ok at home by myself.

In the past when my gf before my wife stayed the night at her lovers place, I did go crazy because of the angst of wanting to know what they were up to. That all passed, and by the time I met my now wife, i didnt mind her staying with someone else.

I would say that her baby daddy and us are kind of poly now. When we're at his place, she's naked and we all hang out naked at the pool. We get along pretty well, and when the sun sets, we head back home to get some sleep.
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=62370
My hotwife pictures.

Japer Jones
Prepubescent

Unread post by Japer Jones » Sat Jul 03, 2021 10:47 am

She stays at her bull and his friends place from Friday night to Sunday evening, every alternate week.

Hotwifeasian
Experienced

Unread post by Hotwifeasian » Sun Jul 04, 2021 12:58 am

My wife stays with her boyfriends every week. It’s normal for us.

LongTermHubby
Player

Unread post by LongTermHubby » Mon Jul 26, 2021 3:21 am

I recall my wife's first extra marital experience involved her spending a long weekend with a male colleague during a business trip. Needless to say, she had a new perspective on sexual pleasure upon her return.

vmb69
Pervert

Unread post by vmb69 » Sun Aug 01, 2021 11:10 am

Wife would spend about every other weekend, after a while, initially she would go almost every other night to his place and spend the night, coming home early in the morning around 6-7 am before kids woke up

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Sun Aug 01, 2021 11:17 am

I had a hot girlfriend, after spending the evening at home with me, would take her clothes for next day work over to a stud she was seeing. She would arrive at his house around bedtime, and spend the night with him, and go directly to work the next day. I would have to wait until evening to reclaim her.

She told me that one time she arrived at his house, he was hanging out with friends. She immediately went upstair, got ready for bed and climbed into bed. He was still hanging out with his friends. She said to me that she called down the stairs, "come up and fuck me." He quickly told his friends goodbye and did as he was told.

H2100309
Trainable

Unread post by H2100309 » Sun Aug 01, 2021 5:29 pm

I typically spent one or more weekends per month over at bf's place. It's refreshing to spend time with bf away from my husband over the weekend. It's usually very well planned so that every moment is jam packed with events and actions. Sometimes it was a cruise or trips to vacation spots.

atlhotwifecpl
Prepubescent

Unread post by atlhotwifecpl » Wed Aug 11, 2021 8:47 am

My wife is spending her first weekend alone with her boyfriend this coming Friday. She is spending the month of August in another state due to her job and her boyfriend is going to visit for the entire weekend. Unfortunately, I won't see her until the work project ends in another 2 weeks (which means I won't have an opportunity to enjoy her after her boyfriend and won't be able to reclaim her for about 12 days). I am having a little angst over this..even though she has spent the night with him (here in Atlanta). I guess it is because I won't be able to promptly reclaim her like I have done in the past. Plus, when she is with him it is usually "radio silence" and I really don't get any messages, videos or pics. So I am anticipating a weekend of zero communication with her while she is with him...this is going to be tougher than I have done before. Any advice?

atlhotwifecpl
Prepubescent

Unread post by atlhotwifecpl » Mon Aug 16, 2021 4:52 am

atlhotwifecpl wrote:
Wed Aug 11, 2021 8:47 am
My wife is spending her first weekend alone with her boyfriend this coming Friday. She is spending the month of August in another state due to her job and her boyfriend is going to visit for the entire weekend. Unfortunately, I won't see her until the work project ends in another 2 weeks (which means I won't have an opportunity to enjoy her after her boyfriend and won't be able to reclaim her for about 12 days). I am having a little angst over this..even though she has spent the night with him (here in Atlanta). I guess it is because I won't be able to promptly reclaim her like I have done in the past. Plus, when she is with him it is usually "radio silence" and I really don't get any messages, videos or pics. So I am anticipating a weekend of zero communication with her while she is with him...this is going to be tougher than I have done before. Any advice?
Thank you to those that reached out to me...I am new here and apparently cannot respond directly to you as of yet. It was a very long weekend...she ended up taking 6 loads but she didn't take any pics or vids other than after he had left and she took a pic of her swollen vagina. He beat it up pretty good. We had a good conversation after he left and she told me that I just need to embrace being a cuck and that she is a slut. I guess that is my only real option...

sherulestherooster
Pervert

Unread post by sherulestherooster » Tue Aug 17, 2021 9:39 am

atlhotwifecpl wrote:
Mon Aug 16, 2021 4:52 am
We had a good conversation after he left and she told me that I just need to embrace being a cuck and that she is a slut. I guess that is my only real option...
Sounds like you went through some heavy cuckold angst, as would I. I didn’t have a problem with the radio silence as my partner was clear that she wanted to enjoy her time with her bull without distractions. She hadn’t done an overnight, although was going in that direction. Normally on a play date I had super pent up horniness from being denied (our preference) and the excitement of hearing about her date and the reclaim got me through the radio silence.

She always went at least two rounds which is something we rarely did as a married couple (hard to do with a family, and I have a fairly long refractory period). The most angst I felt was a play date with her most hung bull (she was not shy about emphasizing how much bigger he was than me or her other sex partners). When it came time for reclaiming sex, she told me she was “too sore” for more sex - which was hard for me at the time but in hindsight probably the most erotic experience for me as a cuckold. I almost still feel the angst of it since she didn’t want to talk about the experience to me in an effort to protect my ego. I know she came a lot and that his frequent position changes, his endurance, and this being her first truly big cock had some effect on her.

My point is, it was difficult at the time but got more erotic to me after the fact.

So curious to know - having had a few days to absorb - how does going down thr more cuckold path suit you now?
Experience in a cuckold relationship, now downgraded to wannabe cuckold
http://www.sherulestherooster.blogspot.com

R_H_NC

Unread post by R_H_NC » Tue Aug 17, 2021 10:00 am

There is always another choice but most times, the choice is already made and just accepted. I suppose it is mostly semantics but when I read things like 'that's my only option (or choice)", I immediately think.......no, not so much

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Tue Aug 17, 2021 10:16 am

atlhotwifecpl wrote:
I definitely feel your pain and your excitement at the same time. I learned that Sometimes we just need to learn to accept things. Back in 2006-2007 my 20-21 year old girlfriend went away to another state where her favorite lover lived. I actually drove the 400 miles to drop her off at his house where she stayed two full weeks for her vacation period. Once she was staying with him, they had vacation plans of their own that I didn’t know of until afterwards. During that time period there were many milestones reached that broke me and molded me more into a cuckold than ever before in our relationship. Many made me mad but I realized that I actually liked what they did and liked that it really made me feel like a cuck.

- first time that she used her entire vacation to spend with another man instead of with me

-I didn’t see her for two weeks.

-she allowed another man to penetrate her multiple times every single day for two weeks

-That was the moment where she decided that her men would get to always fill her up when they had her. She came home after having received a load multiple times a day for two weeks. While mad, I accepted that she wanted it that way.

-she went camping with him and was fucked in the wild lol

-it was her first time getting fucked in the nude and wearing only her high heels (he was her first)

-in 4-5 years of dating, one full week was the longest her and I had not communicated not even texting as they were camping where there was no signal. I did not hear from my girlfriend for a whole week! And two weeks without seeing each other.

-she came back wanting to move in with him, to be exclusively his fuck doll, and had decided she was saving her anal virginity for him and that I would have to accept only he would get her ass. I was 100% accepting of this and encouraging. Talk about having gone from stag to cuckold in a single 2 week period.

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Tue Aug 17, 2021 10:17 am

atlhotwifecpl wrote:
I definitely feel your pain and your excitement at the same time. I learned that Sometimes we just need to learn to accept things. Back in 2006-2007 my 20-21 year old girlfriend went away to another state where her favorite lover lived. I actually drove the 400 miles to drop her off at his house where she stayed two full weeks for her vacation period. Once she was staying with him, they had vacation plans of their own that I didn’t know of until afterwards. During that time period there were many milestones reached that broke me and molded me more into a cuckold than ever before in our relationship. Many made me mad but I realized that I actually liked what they did and liked that it really made me feel like a cuck.

- first time that she used her entire vacation to spend with another man instead of with me

-I didn’t see her for two weeks.

-she allowed another man to penetrate her multiple times every single day for two weeks

-That was the moment where she decided that her men would get to always fill her up when they had her. She came home after having received a load multiple times a day for two weeks. While mad, I accepted that she wanted it that way.

-she went camping with him and was fucked in the wild lol

-it was her first time getting fucked in the nude and wearing only her high heels (he was her first)

-in 4-5 years of dating, one full week was the longest her and I had not communicated not even texting as they were camping where there was no signal. I did not hear from my girlfriend for a whole week! And two weeks without seeing each other.

-she came back wanting to move in with him, to be exclusively his fuck doll, and had decided she was saving her anal virginity for him and that I would have to accept only he would get her ass. I was 100% accepting of this and encouraging. Talk about having gone from stag to cuckold in a single 2 week period.

long4her

Unread post by long4her » Tue Aug 24, 2021 1:58 am

This thread is a hidden gem.

I’m just a wannabe, but my biggest fantasy is to have my wife leave on Friday night and not return until Sunday around noon wearing what she left in. And then sit on my face with her beautiful puffy pussy lips.

Saskcple
Trainable

Unread post by Saskcple » Thu Sep 23, 2021 5:49 pm

When we first started to play…..she had a submissive boytoy the rule was no sleep overs. This was my rule and looking back from where we are now I think it was a silly rule but at the time…..
Did she have to convince me to open up to sleep overs ? I can’t remember but she did ask from time to time if she could stay with him or that he wanted to bring her on a business trip. The business trip thing was a hang up for me. My reasoning was what happens if you are in a car accident….how do I explain this. Or if someone asks where you are for a few days, how do I answer. The one that got her was a couple of these trips would have been to vacation type locations, you can’t post anything to Facebook or even tell someone you were there.
Sleep overs now and trips away are now not an issue for me. I still get some angst when I think about what they would be doing but she knows I approve 100%. He has stayed at our house many times now and only a couple times has she spent the night with him and I alone in the matrimonial bed …. No problem.
I have had my fucktoy stay a couple times over night with me and that actually felt weird. I felt like I was cheating.

OZCPL
OHW Addict

Unread post by OZCPL » Wed Dec 08, 2021 11:26 pm

atlhotwifecpl wrote:
Mon Aug 16, 2021 4:52 am
atlhotwifecpl wrote:
Thank you to those that reached out to me...I am new here and apparently cannot respond directly to you as of yet. It was a very long weekend...she ended up taking 6 loads but she didn't take any pics or vids other than after he had left and she took a pic of her swollen vagina. He beat it up pretty good. We had a good conversation after he left and she told me that I just need to embrace being a cuck and that she is a slut. I guess that is my only real option...
Wow that is tough medicine to swallow. She really is treating you like a sub cuck and not allowing you to interfere in her slutty hotwife debauchery. She sent you a pic of her destroyed pussy but did he say no to any pics of them together. Do you know who he is. Do you know if he is making the rules for her.

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Mon Dec 13, 2021 1:59 pm

My wife stays overnights with the men she has known for a while, almost always on weekends when she doesn't need to go to the office the following day. About half the time, it's at our home and I usually sleep in the guest room those nights, but I have no problem if she prefers to be at another's place for the night. For the past few years, she has mostly had sex with the same few guys instead of the frequent changing-around when we first started at this. She just turned 35 this month. When we started at this when she was 27-28, she preferred short-term hookups for the most part but feels more settled now with men she has known a while. She finds getting to know them better is best for her.

When away for a night, she phones me when arriving, usually at some time during the evening if she is free for a few minutes, and when on her way home in the morning. That works for the two of us. At times, I'll assist her in prepping for dates but most often I'm just watching and talking with her when she is getting ready to go out. The sex between the two of us is rather normal for a married couple but I'm sure we have more sex than most married as long as we have. Her dating others keeps the excitement going in our relationship.

~ Des

Added on later - The comment above by the husband whose wife stays overnight with another. but changes men every few months, has mostly been our situation as well. She now dates two she has been with for over three years, but those are among the exceptions and not the only ones. She says her extramarital relationships are something like the warranties on kitchen appliances - They all have an expiration date; she realizes that even her longest-term guys will eventually move on for any of various reasons.
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

Minnhotwife

Unread post by Minnhotwife » Thu Dec 30, 2021 12:01 pm

My wife is getting ready for an overnight with one of her lovers at a cabin several hours away. It’s her first time spending a night with another man in years.

It’s both exciting and a little nerve wracking. I’m hoping for some pics and/or a video of them together to make it even hotter for me. I’m hoping her lover takes my wife over and over again giving her multiple orgasms.

Will update after the trip.

SRKnight
Player

Unread post by SRKnight » Sat Jan 01, 2022 12:55 pm

My HW’s regular of 9 years is here in town for 3-4 nights every 3 months or so. During those times she usually spends the night at his hotel from Mon-Thursday nights.

Other times she dresses up for karaoke on Friday night. Most of those times she winds up at hotel. I never look for her home before noon on Saturday.

Her longest stay was going on an 8 night cruise with her regular bf.

Kate88
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Kate88 » Sun Feb 06, 2022 3:58 am

I stay at my boyfriend's place overnight sometimes two nights on a weekend. It's easier because I wouldn't want to leave straight after and we both like having sex in early hours 4-5am and then going back to sleep. We can't do it at my home primarily because I feel uncomfortable about my neighbours seeing me bring another man and hearing our sex noises, my home bedroom is attached to neighbours on the other side and they're conservative old people.