Does she stay overnight?

When a fuck buddy becomes something more.
GGG123
Virgin

Re: Does she stay overnight?

Unread post by GGG123 » Wed Mar 09, 2022 1:33 pm

Once a month wife goes to his place to stay the weekend, once a month he comes to us for a night. Next month the 3 of us are going away for 4 days together so there should be lots of action for me to watch. For the other 2 weekends she likes to go out to pubs & clubs for her to try & pick up a stranger while I watch & keep an eye on her progress. Its all great fun & she loves teasing me with her exploits. She is successful more often than not & then I just have to wait for the text to say whether she is staying the night or if I have to go & collect her.
Once a year she also goes away for a long dirty weekend with the boyfriend, usually just before Xmas to some fancy ball type thing.

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Wed Mar 09, 2022 9:00 pm

Welcome to the forum GGG123.

BobbiandWillow
Prepubescent

Unread post by BobbiandWillow » Sat Mar 12, 2022 5:46 am

Two weeks ago I got a room and took Willow to spend the night with our lover. In the morning, she sent me a text telling me to come get her. I had asked her to do so after Dan had made love to her once more that morning. When I got there we fucked for 90 minutes as she told me the hot details of that night. Hope to repeat soon.

GGG123
Virgin

Unread post by GGG123 » Sat Mar 19, 2022 10:00 am

Well I just dropped her off for an overnighter with her lover. Got to be there to pick her up at 11 tomorrow morning. Can't stop thinking about what they might be doing, so looking forward to reclaiming her tomorrow

GGG123
Virgin

Unread post by GGG123 » Mon Mar 28, 2022 3:15 am

This weekend was a totally unplanned overnighter, she ended up staying the night with a random hook up after a works do & then returned home to me about 11 the following morning before heading out with the boyfriend for the day but that wasn't an overnighter

PANTIES
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by PANTIES » Mon Mar 28, 2022 2:22 pm

My wife last year moved in with lover for 30 days. I was invited twice for dinner as a guest who had to leave around
10pm. Both times after dinner she went and showered and returned with fresh make up, panties and a tank top sat on his lap sharing his glass of wine then told me they are tired and want to go bed. She walked me to door said good night and I left.

They almost went to southern France for two months but Covid-19 stopped that trip.

Pauline
Last edited by PANTIES on Thu Mar 31, 2022 7:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Luv It
Pervert

Unread post by Luv It » Mon Mar 28, 2022 4:21 pm

Pauline, wasn't that very erotic for you ?
There is nothing like having one's wife going to live with her BF long term like that
However, that not for every couple as it is an "advanced" HW/poly situation.
Yes, she always returns to you but you are also aware that there are no guarantees in life.
Our beginnings in the HW life style
http://www.ourhotwives.org/forum/viewto ... 1342&hilit

"My wife likes to talk to me when she's having sex. Last night she called me from Chicago."
-Rodney Dangerfield
:)

PANTIES
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by PANTIES » Mon Mar 28, 2022 4:25 pm

Luv It wrote:
Mon Mar 28, 2022 4:21 pm
Pauline, wasn't that very erotic for you ?
There is nothing like having one's wife going to live with her BF long term like that
However, that not for every couple as it is an "advanced" HW/poly situation.
Yes, she always returns to you but you are also aware that there are no guarantees in life.
Yes it was, when I told my female counselor about this she replied she’s doing what you told her by giving her freedom to do what she wants. Then she said, deal with it as it will not stop.

Pauline

Christinebitg

Unread post by Christinebitg » Wed Mar 30, 2022 3:47 am

PANTIES wrote:
Mon Mar 28, 2022 2:22 pm
My wife last year moved in with lover for 30 days. I was invited twice for dinner as a guest who had to leave around 10pm.
I'd love for that to happen here! But she's not even seeing anyone regularly now, so I'm not expecting it any time soon.

It would be a little scary, but such a thrill! :)

PANTIES
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by PANTIES » Wed Mar 30, 2022 4:05 am

Christinebitg wrote:
Wed Mar 30, 2022 3:47 am
PANTIES wrote:
My wife last year moved in with lover for 30 days. I was invited twice for dinner as a guest who had to leave around 10pm.
I'd love for that to happen here! But she's not even seeing anyone regularly now, so I'm not expecting it any time soon.

It would be a little scary, but such a thrill! :)
You have no idea the anxiety I had. He owns a home in southern France and they were going there for 60 days but Covid stopped that from happening.

Pauline

Luv It
Pervert

Unread post by Luv It » Wed Mar 30, 2022 6:24 am

It is impossible to explain to someone not into it this life style how you can be very turned on when you wife goes to live with a lover.
You know that they are having unbridled sex regularly and the longer they live together, the closer they bond.
You find this highly erotic and want it to continue.... for them to become a couple while together. You want them to give each other maximum sexual pleasure. You may even tell them that.
You are consumed with mixed emotions, yeah, erotic anxiety. You know this puts your relationship in the danger zone and but, this just turns you on
You would not really want to loose her of course but, it's like a a very erotic drug that you need more and more of.

"My wife likes to talk to me when she's having sex. Last night she called me from Chicago."
-Rodney Dangerfield

Christinebitg

Unread post by Christinebitg » Wed Mar 30, 2022 2:35 pm

PANTIES wrote:
Wed Mar 30, 2022 4:05 am
You have no idea the anxiety I had. He owns a home in southern France and they were going there for 60 days but Covid stopped that from happening.
What was the reason for your extreme anxiety?

It's all good, just wondering why you felt that way.

xxxxxx

Christine

PANTIES
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by PANTIES » Wed Mar 30, 2022 3:00 pm

Christinebitg wrote:
Wed Mar 30, 2022 2:35 pm
PANTIES wrote:

xxxxxx

Christine
Knowing she was his for the next 30 days without any contact. She was 20 mins away.

Xoxoxo
Pauline

Luv It
Pervert

Unread post by Luv It » Wed Mar 30, 2022 9:56 pm

Was no contact the result of mutual agreement?

-Rodney Dangerfield

PANTIES
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by PANTIES » Thu Mar 31, 2022 4:22 am

Luv It wrote:
Wed Mar 30, 2022 9:56 pm
Was no contact the result of mutual agreement?
[/

No, it was her decision because she told me I gave her to him with I decided I wanted to become feminine and asked him to be the man in life.

Pauline

Christinebitg

Unread post by Christinebitg » Thu Mar 31, 2022 8:56 am

PANTIES wrote:
Wed Mar 30, 2022 3:00 pm
Christinebitg wrote:
Wed Mar 30, 2022 2:35 pm
PANTIES wrote:

xxxxxx

Christine
Knowing she was his for the next 30 days without any contact. She was 20 mins away.

Xoxoxo
Pauline
Oh gosh, I would have loved having our house to myself. Were you afraid that she might not come back to you at all?

Did the couple of times that you had dinner with the two of them help you feel a little better, or was that worse?

PANTIES
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by PANTIES » Thu Mar 31, 2022 12:45 pm

I’m not a person who enjoys being alone, I like the company. The two times I was invited I was anxious as I wanted to see her. I was stunned as she had changed her hairstyle, make up, different style of clothes. She said he wanted this change to reflect his taste.

The hard part was when she left to shower and left the two of us alone. He talked how much he liked my wife’s changes now that she’s his. Shen she finished her shower she reappeared wearing just a g-string and t-shirt. She said he likes me wearing g-strings. It makes interesting when he mounts me, he just slides my g-string to the side. It was difficult seeing the changes, I can’t really say either way.

We spoke about her going to southern France for sixty days but that came to a halt because of Covid-19’s.

Pauline

tito123177
Trainable

Unread post by tito123177 » Thu Mar 31, 2022 5:17 pm

PANTIES wrote:
My wife last year moved in with lover for 30 days. I was invited twice for dinner as a guest who had to leave around
10pm. Both times after dinner she when and took a shower and returned wit fresh make up, panties and a tank top sat on his lap sharing his glass of wine then told me they are tired and want to go bed. She walked me to door said good night and I left.

They almost went to southern France for two months but Covid-19 stopped that trip.

Pauline
That is so erotic!, Congratulations!, only the more experienced couples can do that and make it work, I hope someday I can achieve that level in this lifestyle, for me it's more erotic if she bonds with her boyfriend that just fucking without emotions involved. Just the thought of them living together as a couple for a month makes me hard, How did you reach that agreement of her living sometime with her lover?.

PANTIES
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by PANTIES » Thu Mar 31, 2022 7:26 pm

It really got going March 2019 when I decided I wanted to become feminine and ask him to become the male in her life. I ask him n front of my wife so there wouldn’t be any confusion.

He agreed and it just morph to what it has become. She pulled her shirt up revealing she was not wearing panties and told him, this belongs to you and you can have it anywhere and anytime. He told her the first thing is he’s going to shave her. My wife said not a problem.

So that’s how it started from FWB to her lover. We have not looked back.

Pauline

Luv It
Pervert

Unread post by Luv It » Sun Apr 03, 2022 10:34 am

Yes indeed, it's only for the most 'advanced" couples for one's wife to go to live with a lover "long term"
Even so, I would recommend "baby steps" at first to avoid any issues.

With a given steady lover......
First she stays over night.
Then the whole weekend.
Then a week
Then maybe two.
If all goes well for you and your wife, she can then stay much longer of course.... like a month, or even more.

I also agree that you should tell them (together) early on that they have your complete approval and encouragement to be a couple and fuck as much as they want to. Of course, couples can date/ be seen in public. So, be careful what you wish for.
There have actually been times when I even signed a paper stating that I freely give my wife to a given lover to live with and will never seek any civil recourse

-Rodney Dangerfield

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Sun Apr 03, 2022 10:50 am

Luv It wrote:
Sun Apr 03, 2022 10:34 am

With a given steady lover......
First she stays over night.
Then the whole weekend.
Then a week
Then maybe two.
If all goes well for you and your wife, she can then stay much longer of course.... like a month, or even more.
Thats how it started for us. I think that we had a rather unorthodox and advanced starting point. From the very beginning of the lifestyle, my girlfriends encounters were mostly all overnighters lol

We went from her spending the night on her very first night sleeping with someone else to in just under 2 years reaching the opposite end of the spectrum and moving away with her boyfriend. Very curious to see if I will ever again get to live the experience of helping my girlfriend or wife move away with another man.

PANTIES
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by PANTIES » Sun Apr 03, 2022 11:39 am

She left yesterday and will return Monday.

Pauline

Luv It
Pervert

Unread post by Luv It » Sun Apr 03, 2022 9:32 pm

Nice.
I know you love it, knowing that they will be fucking all weekend .
However, it's only for a couple of days

-Rodney Dangerfield

PANTIES
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by PANTIES » Mon Apr 04, 2022 5:34 am

Luv It wrote:
Sun Apr 03, 2022 9:32 pm
Nice.
I know you love it, knowing that they will be fucking all weekend .
However, it's only for a couple of days
Yes, it’s only for a couple of days, she will come home later today tired and sore.

Pauline

Christinebitg

Unread post by Christinebitg » Mon Apr 04, 2022 6:23 pm

Luv It wrote:
Sun Apr 03, 2022 10:34 am
There have actually been times when I even signed a paper stating that I freely give my wife to a given lover to live with and will never seek any civil recourse
This is, of course, not actually enforceable from a legal standpoint. But as a way of showing your intentions, I think it's pretty powerful.