Amazon

Links to vendors who will kickback a percentage of purchase to the site which will be used for site expenses.
allengt
OHW Addict

Amazon

Unread post by allengt » Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:47 pm

Amazon's lawyer, after two years, cancelled my affiate account. The reason he gave is sexually explit material on this site. Must be a double standard as they sell sexually explicit material on their site.
Only a fool test the depth of the water with both feet.
A bigger fool than the fellow who knows it all is the one who'll argue with him.

Read the rules: app.php/rules

Hooker
Verified Hot Wife

Re: Amazon

Unread post by Hooker » Sat May 04, 2013 9:37 pm

PERHAPS SOMEBODY WITH ANOTHER SITE CAN DO THIS FOR YOU (US)?? IF CAN BE OF HELP IN ANY WAY LET ME IKNOW

XOXO

wbam50
Prepubescent

Unread post by wbam50 » Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:44 pm

this is too bad :(

whitemail
Prepubescent

Unread post by whitemail » Fri Jul 01, 2016 4:15 pm

Thats 100% shit.

I'm sorry for you, us and the community here.

I was planning on buying something lol and wanted to make sure people that work hard to make sure that this community is alive well and sort of prospering make some $ out of it.

Anyway... Thanks for all the hard work. Reading some of the posts on this site gave me the courage to let go a bit and try this out.
and its working amazing for my relationship and life so far!

Mia
Site Moderator

Unread post by Mia » Fri Jul 01, 2016 5:13 pm

whitemail wrote:Thats 100% shit.

I'm sorry for you, us and the community here.

I was planning on buying something lol and wanted to make sure people that work hard to make sure that this community is alive well and sort of prospering make some $ out of it.

Anyway... Thanks for all the hard work. Reading some of the posts on this site gave me the courage to let go a bit and try this out.
and its working amazing for my relationship and life so far!
Welcome to OHW, whitemail.

:)

Mia

TomG
Virgin

Unread post by TomG » Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:22 pm

allengt wrote:Amazon's lawyer, after two years, cancelled my affiate account. The reason he gave is sexually explit material on this site. Must be a double standard as they sell sexually explicit material on their site.
I know this post is several years old - long before I got here, but I'm disappointed to read this nonetheless. I use Amazon quite a bit, and would have been all too happy to use a link from here to get some money back to the site from my purchases.