The Cuckold Consultant

Links to vendors who will kickback a percentage of purchase to the site which will be used for site expenses.
Dr 36
Prepubescent

The Cuckold Consultant

Unread post by Dr 36 » Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:21 pm

If you want to be a cuckold or husband of a hotwife, but you either don’t know how to make it happen or you can’t get past your wife’s resistance, then this thread will change your life.

I'm Dr. 36, The Cuckold Consultant. I've helped countless men across the globe make their cuckold/hotwife fantasies come true, and I can do the same for you.

Click the link below for more information. You won't be disappointed.

http://www.thecuckoldconsultant.com
I am The Cuckold Consultant. I help men get their wives to be open to exploring the hotwife/cuckold lifestyles. You can find a link to my website in this thread: http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=44809

EddieM
Trainable

Re: The Cuckold Consultant

Unread post by EddieM » Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:49 am

Just visited your site. We done...I took the quiz too!
That being said I am more about her getting pleased sexually and breaking out of her sexual shell than anything. From time to time I envision her being involved in a sexual episode with a friend , bareback and he cums inside her..

DFWstag
Prepubescent

Unread post by DFWstag » Thu Nov 15, 2018 12:48 am

DR36 has great advice following his advice I was able to convince my wife and we had a great experience.

She has been with 3 different guys since we started back on January.

Each experience is unique and so far we had great luck and we are experiencing this new adventure together

PlayboyFan
Trainable

Unread post by PlayboyFan » Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:25 pm

Anybody on the board currently using this service? Curious about the responsiveness and attention to personal detail as opposed to cookie-cutter information. Thanks

afagehi7
Experienced

Unread post by afagehi7 » Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:28 pm

I just purchased the service. I'll report back once everything is done.

MrTits
Virgin

Unread post by MrTits » Wed Apr 03, 2019 1:51 am

afagehi7 wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:28 pm
I just purchased the service. I'll report back once everything is done.
How did it go?

ecrd
Trainable

Unread post by ecrd » Wed Apr 10, 2019 5:32 pm

MrTits wrote:
Wed Apr 03, 2019 1:51 am
How did it go?
Enquiring minds want to know!!

afagehi7
Experienced

Unread post by afagehi7 » Thu Apr 11, 2019 10:47 am

All I can say is meh... if you want more info PM me and we can exchange email addresses

PlayboyFan
Trainable

Unread post by PlayboyFan » Fri May 24, 2019 12:12 pm

I am also a customer since about December and my observations are somewhat different. I felt the advice and information presented is thorough and sound. It is a plan based in the psychology of how to be successful in this endeavor. I was pointed out several things I was doing that were counter-productive and why. Bringing my plan to fruition still depends on me being able to successfully employ the information presented.

My only negative has to do with timeliness of responses once the plan has been formulated and is progress. The last two times I have sent in progress updates and asked for advice it was over a week to get a response and in that time I have begun to wonder f there will even be a response. These situations are fluid and timely guidance could be critical. Opportunities can slip away in a hurry and waiting an indefinite period could potentially be an opportunity lost.

Perhaps even an automated message saying “You message has been received” would help.

Dr 36
Prepubescent

Unread post by Dr 36 » Sat May 25, 2019 12:17 pm

afagehi7 wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 10:47 am
All I can say is meh... if you want more info PM me and we can exchange email addresses
Hi afagehi7,

I'm sorry you felt your experience was "meh". I always try to make sure I go above and beyond with my clients. This is my livelihood (as in, I literally pay my mortgage with this) so it's not something I take extremely serious. That's why I'd like to sincerely apologize if you felt as though the value you paid for wasn't commensurate to the value you actually received. As much as I enjoy and am passionate about what I do, it's also a professional business relationship between myself and my clients, so I want to make sure you get what you paid for.

You should reach out to me via email and we can either talk about a refund or how we can use some of your follow-up emails towards re-structuring your plan in whatever way you're looking for. After all, that's what that follow-up help is about :up: And if your follow-up help is all used up, then we'll get you more on me.

So again, I'm sorry if you felt what you received was disappointing. What I can do is give you my word that I'll do what I can to bridge the gap between what you have and what you're looking for.

PlayboyFan wrote:
Fri May 24, 2019 12:12 pm
I am also a customer since about December and my observations are somewhat different. I felt the advice and information presented is thorough and sound. It is a plan based in the psychology of how to be successful in this endeavor. I was pointed out several things I was doing that were counter-productive and why. Bringing my plan to fruition still depends on me being able to successfully employ the information presented.

My only negative has to do with timeliness of responses once the plan has been formulated and is progress. The last two times I have sent in progress updates and asked for advice it was over a week to get a response and in that time I have begun to wonder f there will even be a response. These situations are fluid and timely guidance could be critical. Opportunities can slip away in a hurry and waiting an indefinite period could potentially be an opportunity lost.

Perhaps even an automated message saying “You message has been received” would help.
Hi PlayBoyFan,
Thanks for the positive feedback. I'm glad you found it helpful thus far.

Regarding the (un)timeliness of my responses, I have to admit that does happen from time to time (albeit not much; the times it does happen is accidental and infrequent). I'm working on a better organizational method to help me manage all the daily items on the to-do list. I'm also working on bringing some people on to help me manage some of the ancillary day to say stuff on the site.

If you don't receive a response within 48-72 hours next time, please feel free to reach out and mildly berate me for missing or not responding to your email yet. And if you email me and let me know who you are, I'd be happy to add on an extra follow-up for you.

I may not be perfect, but I'm someone who endeavors to do the absolute best I can, so it'll never be ok for me to let my clients down.

Thanks for feedback, it's much appreciated!
I am The Cuckold Consultant. I help men get their wives to be open to exploring the hotwife/cuckold lifestyles. You can find a link to my website in this thread: http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=44809

PlayboyFan
Trainable

Unread post by PlayboyFan » Sun May 26, 2019 12:16 am

Thanks for the clarification. Appreciate the insight.