The Cuckold Consultant

Links to vendors who will kickback a percentage of purchase to the site which will be used for site expenses.
Dr 36
Prepubescent

The Cuckold Consultant

Unread post by Dr 36 » Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:21 pm

If you want to be a cuckold or husband of a hotwife, but you either don’t know how to make it happen or you can’t get past your wife’s resistance, then this thread will change your life.

I'm Dr. 36, The Cuckold Consultant. I've helped countless men across the globe make their cuckold/hotwife fantasies come true, and I can do the same for you.

Click the link below for more information. You won't be disappointed.

http://www.thecuckoldconsultant.com
I am The Cuckold Consultant. I help men get their wives to be open to exploring the hotwife/cuckold lifestyles. You can find a link to my website in this thread: http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=44809

EddieM
Trainable

Re: The Cuckold Consultant

Unread post by EddieM » Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:49 am

Just visited your site. We done...I took the quiz too!
That being said I am more about her getting pleased sexually and breaking out of her sexual shell than anything. From time to time I envision her being involved in a sexual episode with a friend , bareback and he cums inside her..

DFWstag
Prepubescent

Unread post by DFWstag » Thu Nov 15, 2018 12:48 am

DR36 has great advice following his advice I was able to convince my wife and we had a great experience.

She has been with 3 different guys since we started back on January.

Each experience is unique and so far we had great luck and we are experiencing this new adventure together

PlayboyFan
Trainable

Unread post by PlayboyFan » Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:25 pm

Anybody on the board currently using this service? Curious about the responsiveness and attention to personal detail as opposed to cookie-cutter information. Thanks

afagehi7
Virgin

Unread post by afagehi7 » Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:28 pm

I just purchased the service. I'll report back once everything is done.