Blacklisted???

Questions? Comments? Suggestions? They go here.
kinkydetroit
Experienced
Posts: 125
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2007 6:19 am

Blacklisted???

Unread post by kinkydetroit » Wed Apr 03, 2024 4:11 am

My internet access is via T-Mobile and it seems that T-Mobile is blacklisted by this site. Anytime I try to post via my 5g carrier or home internet I get the blacklisted notice, but if I post as a guest via a comcast/Xfinity or ATT hotspot no problem. When I go to the info link on the blacklist message, the site comes back and says there is no problem with my IP address. Any way to fix???

afagehi7
Site Moderator
Posts: 1213
Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2023 10:43 am

Re: Blacklisted???

Unread post by afagehi7 » Wed Apr 03, 2024 8:27 am

You'll need to provide more info. It might not be ohw, your carrier could be blocking. Send screenshots and your ip address

kinkydetroit
Experienced
Posts: 125
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2007 6:19 am

Re: Blacklisted???

Unread post by kinkydetroit » Wed Apr 03, 2024 10:49 am

Strangely the blacklist is gone.

Leaves me to wonder if after clicking the link to spamhaus.com and it reporting back that my IP was clean the block was removed.

afagehi7
Site Moderator
Posts: 1213
Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2023 10:43 am

Re: Blacklisted???

Unread post by afagehi7 » Wed Apr 03, 2024 6:43 pm

kinkydetroit wrote:
Wed Apr 03, 2024 10:49 am
Strangely the blacklist is gone.

Leaves me to wonder if after clicking the link to spamhaus.com and it reporting back that my IP was clean the block was removed.
That would have been incredibly quick but hey, as long as it's working

Seekingmore12
Experienced
Posts: 152
Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2023 1:23 pm
Location: GTA Ontario Canada

Re: Blacklisted???

Unread post by Seekingmore12 » Thu Apr 04, 2024 12:26 pm

kinkydetroit wrote:
Wed Apr 03, 2024 4:11 am
My internet access is via T-Mobile and it seems that T-Mobile is blacklisted by this site. Anytime I try to post via my 5g carrier or home internet I get the blacklisted notice, but if I post as a guest via a comcast/Xfinity or ATT hotspot no problem. When I go to the info link on the blacklist message, the site comes back and says there is no problem with my IP address. Any way to fix???
Try changing the dns, it’s possible that T-Mobile blocks certain content via their dns servers, perhaps under the guise of safe browsing.

afagehi7
Site Moderator
Posts: 1213
Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2023 10:43 am

Re: Blacklisted???

Unread post by afagehi7 » Thu Apr 04, 2024 1:25 pm

Seekingmore12 wrote:
Thu Apr 04, 2024 12:26 pm
kinkydetroit wrote:
Wed Apr 03, 2024 4:11 am
My internet access is via T-Mobile and it seems that T-Mobile is blacklisted by this site. Anytime I try to post via my 5g carrier or home internet I get the blacklisted notice, but if I post as a guest via a comcast/Xfinity or ATT hotspot no problem. When I go to the info link on the blacklist message, the site comes back and says there is no problem with my IP address. Any way to fix???
Try changing the dns, it’s possible that T-Mobile blocks certain content via their dns servers, perhaps under the guise of safe browsing.

Yes use 8.8.8.8 for dns usually works better

Post Reply