PM, the way it works.

Questions? Comments? Suggestions? They go here.
allengt
OHW Addict

PM, the way it works.

Unread post by allengt » Sun Aug 25, 2013 3:54 pm

I must have been asked this question a hundred times this year. Why is my PM stuck in the outbox.

The way the PM system works is when you sent a PM it goes to your outbox.

When the person clicks on that PM, does not mean they actually read it, it goes to your sent box.

That is the only way that you know that they, at least, seen the PM. If all PMs when straight to your sent box you would never know, unless they replied, that they even seen it.
Only a fool test the depth of the water with both feet.
A bigger fool than the fellow who knows it all is the one who'll argue with him.

Read the rules: app.php/rules

Jimmycuck
Prepubescent

Bank is Low need Donations.

Unread post by Jimmycuck » Mon Nov 03, 2014 5:37 pm

I have tried to respond to someone who sent me a private message. The message shows up in my outbox but not in my sent mail. I am assuming that means it is not sent. Why is this? How am I suppose to send it? I hit submit after composing it. How do I contact administrators to find out what the problem is?

allengt
OHW Addict

Re: Bank is Low need Donations.

Unread post by allengt » Mon Nov 03, 2014 6:27 pm

Jimmycuck wrote:I have tried to respond to someone who sent me a private message. The message shows up in my outbox but not in my sent mail. I am assuming that means it is not sent. Why is this? How am I suppose to send it? I hit submit after composing it. How do I contact administrators to find out what the problem is?
This has nothing to do with the thread you posted it in but I have moved it to the thread that answers your question.
Only a fool test the depth of the water with both feet.
A bigger fool than the fellow who knows it all is the one who'll argue with him.

Read the rules: app.php/rules