Newly Registered Members - Not Getting Email

Questions? Comments? Suggestions? They go here.
Jagger22
Prepubescent
Posts: 9
Joined: Mon Feb 10, 2020 6:35 pm

Re: Newly Registered Members - Not Getting Email

Unread post by Jagger22 » Thu Apr 01, 2021 10:29 am

Thank you

Mrs L 88
Verified Hot Wife
Posts: 171
Joined: Tue Apr 13, 2021 1:22 pm
Location: Scotland, UK

Re: Newly Registered Members - Not Getting Email

Unread post by Mrs L 88 » Wed Apr 14, 2021 8:34 am

Not sure if this is the right place for this question but how long does it usually take to see my posts after registration? How long before I can I get rid of my 'newbie' status and not have posts go to admin/moderators for approval?
Wife of S88
Scotland, United Kingdom
Our story so far.... viewtopic.php?f=5&t=62095
Our story in pictures viewtopic.php?f=9&t=62155#p1193778

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin
Posts: 6289
Joined: Sun Jul 08, 2018 2:18 pm

Re: Newly Registered Members - Not Getting Email

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Wed Apr 14, 2021 5:07 pm

Mrs L 88 wrote:
Wed Apr 14, 2021 8:34 am
Not sure if this is the right place for this question but how long does it usually take to see my posts after registration? How long before I can I get rid of my 'newbie' status and not have posts go to admin/moderators for approval?
I just approved all of your pending posts 😁👍

There isn't a specific time frame for approval as the admins/mods are all volunteers however they are generally approved within a day.

Mrs L 88
Verified Hot Wife
Posts: 171
Joined: Tue Apr 13, 2021 1:22 pm
Location: Scotland, UK

Re: Newly Registered Members - Not Getting Email

Unread post by Mrs L 88 » Wed Apr 14, 2021 11:24 pm

2inUPMichigan wrote:
Wed Apr 14, 2021 5:07 pm
Mrs L 88 wrote:
Wed Apr 14, 2021 8:34 am
Not sure if this is the right place for this question but how long does it usually take to see my posts after registration? How long before I can I get rid of my 'newbie' status and not have posts go to admin/moderators for approval?
I just approved all of your pending posts 😁👍

There isn't a specific time frame for approval as the admins/mods are all volunteers however they are generally approved within a day.
Thank you for the information and approval 😊
Wife of S88
Scotland, United Kingdom
Our story so far.... viewtopic.php?f=5&t=62095
Our story in pictures viewtopic.php?f=9&t=62155#p1193778

Mrs L 88
Verified Hot Wife
Posts: 171
Joined: Tue Apr 13, 2021 1:22 pm
Location: Scotland, UK

Re: Newly Registered Members - Not Getting Email

Unread post by Mrs L 88 » Wed Apr 14, 2021 11:25 pm

2inUPMichigan wrote:
Wed Apr 14, 2021 5:07 pm
Mrs L 88 wrote:
Wed Apr 14, 2021 8:34 am
Not sure if this is the right place for this question but how long does it usually take to see my posts after registration? How long before I can I get rid of my 'newbie' status and not have posts go to admin/moderators for approval?
I just approved all of your pending posts 😁👍

There isn't a specific time frame for approval as the admins/mods are all volunteers however they are generally approved within a day.
Thank you for the information and approval 😊
Wife of S88
Scotland, United Kingdom
Our story so far.... viewtopic.php?f=5&t=62095
Our story in pictures viewtopic.php?f=9&t=62155#p1193778

ArizonaGuy69
Virgin
Posts: 19
Joined: Sat Apr 24, 2021 6:06 pm

Re: Newly Registered Members - Not Getting Email

Unread post by ArizonaGuy69 » Sat Apr 24, 2021 8:18 pm

Army guy, need assistance was log in under ArizonaGuy and had issue with password. I would like to use my former ArizonaGuy but have forgotten the password. Any assistance provided would be appreciated. Also I changed my signature to “Pauline “

Moreluv4us
Prepubescent
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Apr 29, 2021 7:49 pm

Re: Newly Registered Members - Not Getting Email

Unread post by Moreluv4us » Fri Apr 30, 2021 2:02 am

I am having the same issue. If I have done something wrong would you let me know please :)
Thank you

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin
Posts: 6289
Joined: Sun Jul 08, 2018 2:18 pm

Re: Newly Registered Members - Not Getting Email

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Fri Apr 30, 2021 6:57 am

Moreluv4us wrote:
Fri Apr 30, 2021 2:02 am
I am having the same issue. If I have done something wrong would you let me know please :)
Thank you
Which issue are you having?

If you are referring to not having access to PM'S that is because you have a not made enough posts to have that feature unlocked.
You should be off moderation status after about 5 posts and then at that point you would have full access to PM'S.

armyguyot1
Site Admin
Posts: 6276
Joined: Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:25 pm
Location: Northwest

Re: Newly Registered Members - Not Getting Email

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Tue May 11, 2021 9:19 pm

I fixed the original account and deleted the new one.

subcucktx

Re: Newly Registered Members - Not Getting Email

Unread post by subcucktx » Fri Jun 18, 2021 3:30 pm

Hi armyguyot1,

Realize this is not the place to contact you let you know I made a contribution to OHW but as a new member I don’t have PM privileges and couldn’t figure out any way to contact you directly

armyguyot1
Site Admin
Posts: 6276
Joined: Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:25 pm
Location: Northwest

Re: Newly Registered Members - Not Getting Email

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Sun Jun 20, 2021 5:26 am

Thank you very much subcucktx. Much appreciated.

blackbull804va
Prepubescent
Posts: 12
Joined: Thu Dec 17, 2020 10:53 am

Re: Newly Registered Members - Not Getting Email

Unread post by blackbull804va » Sun Aug 08, 2021 6:46 pm

I have a couple of pm’s that I can’t respond to.

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin
Posts: 6289
Joined: Sun Jul 08, 2018 2:18 pm

Re: Newly Registered Members - Not Getting Email

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Mon Aug 09, 2021 3:47 am

blackbull804va wrote:
Sun Aug 08, 2021 6:46 pm
I have a couple of pm’s that I can’t respond to.
As a new member PM'S will not be fully available until you are off moderation status (which should be after 1 or 2 more posts). It takes about 5 posts in the open forums before members have the ability to respond to PM'S.

armyguyot1
Site Admin
Posts: 6276
Joined: Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:25 pm
Location: Northwest

Re: Newly Registered Members - Not Getting Email

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Sun Sep 05, 2021 8:25 am

No problem.

mrmike01
Prepubescent
Posts: 6
Joined: Wed May 20, 2020 3:09 pm

Re: Newly Registered Members - Not Getting Email

Unread post by mrmike01 » Sat Sep 11, 2021 5:51 pm

Hi @armyguyot1 can you remove me from the Newly Registered list? I need to respond to a PM.

lusting2bcucked
Experienced
Posts: 116
Joined: Fri Nov 29, 2019 5:40 pm

Re: Newly Registered Members - Not Getting Email

Unread post by lusting2bcucked » Tue Oct 12, 2021 8:27 pm

Idk who to ask but I’ve noticed posts have disappeared. How do posts get censored? Reasons? Didn’t see any rules I may of violated.

Thanks

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin
Posts: 6289
Joined: Sun Jul 08, 2018 2:18 pm

Re: Newly Registered Members - Not Getting Email

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Tue Oct 12, 2021 8:57 pm

lusting2bcucked wrote:
Tue Oct 12, 2021 8:27 pm
Idk who to ask but I’ve noticed posts have disappeared. How do posts get censored? Reasons? Didn’t see any rules I may of violated.

Thanks
Can you tell me what posts you are looking for? Or the thread they were in? When did you notice this happen?

Keep in mind that threads gets purged from the system if they are inactive for a period of time.

We very rarely manually delete posts.
Some are edited if they violate rules but if I edit a post for a rules violation I leave a note on why I edited the post.

jgallo9999
Virgin
Posts: 23
Joined: Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:33 pm

Re: Newly Registered Members - Not Getting Email

Unread post by jgallo9999 » Sat Nov 20, 2021 6:43 pm

I have been a member for several years and have always received email notifications. As of a few days ago, I no longer receive email notifications. Any idea what the problem could be?

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin
Posts: 6289
Joined: Sun Jul 08, 2018 2:18 pm

Re: Newly Registered Members - Not Getting Email

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Sat Nov 20, 2021 6:47 pm

jgallo9999 wrote:
Sat Nov 20, 2021 6:43 pm
I have been a member for several years and have always received email notifications. As of a few days ago, I no longer receive email notifications. Any idea what the problem could be?
Check your user control panel to see if the notifications somehow got changed. Are you getting notifications when you sign on? Or did you have everything set up to go to your email?

jgallo9999
Virgin
Posts: 23
Joined: Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:33 pm

Re: Newly Registered Members - Not Getting Email

Unread post by jgallo9999 » Sun Nov 21, 2021 7:06 am

2inUPMichigan wrote:
Sat Nov 20, 2021 6:47 pm
jgallo9999 wrote:
Sat Nov 20, 2021 6:43 pm
I have been a member for several years and have always received email notifications. As of a few days ago, I no longer receive email notifications. Any idea what the problem could be?
Check your user control panel to see if the notifications somehow got changed. Are you getting notifications when you sign on? Or did you have everything set up to go to your email?
I checked control panel. I am getting notifications when I sign on and it is also set to send to my email, which I am not getting. I checked email address and it is correct.

chris
Site Moderator
Posts: 263
Joined: Mon May 28, 2007 10:07 pm

Re: Newly Registered Members - Not Getting Email

Unread post by chris » Sun Nov 21, 2021 7:06 am

jgallo9999 wrote:
Sat Nov 20, 2021 6:43 pm
I have been a member for several years and have always received email notifications. As of a few days ago, I no longer receive email notifications. Any idea what the problem could be?
Check your spam folder

User avatar
mr-nobody
Pervert
Posts: 542
Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:28 pm

Re: Newly Registered Members - Not Getting Email

Unread post by mr-nobody » Wed Nov 24, 2021 7:20 pm

I no longer receiving email notifications as well. They are not in my spam folder. All email notification options are set.

I must be missing something. :?:

EDIT:

I changed email from Google to ProtonMail and I'm getting emails now. Not sure if the email change kick-started something in phpBB or if Google was just being a PITA. Either way. I'm good now.
Mr-Nobody
Caramel55’s husband

armyguyot1
Site Admin
Posts: 6276
Joined: Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:25 pm
Location: Northwest

Re: Newly Registered Members - Not Getting Email

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Thu Jul 21, 2022 4:55 am

Welcome to the forum Edwardbag.

Pauls21
Prepubescent
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon Jul 25, 2022 5:38 am
Location: Braintree, MA

Re: Newly Registered Members - Not Getting Email

Unread post by Pauls21 » Sun Sep 18, 2022 8:52 am

I am a new member and have pm’s that I’d like to respond to but can’t. Can you help?
PaulS21

afagehi7

Re: Newly Registered Members - Not Getting Email

Unread post by afagehi7 » Sun Sep 18, 2022 12:52 pm

Pauls21 wrote:
Sun Sep 18, 2022 8:52 am
I am a new member and have pm’s that I’d like to respond to but can’t. Can you help?
Gotta make 5 posts for admin to sign off. Post a few times so next time admin logs on they clear you

Post Reply