My Wife’s Plight

A place for those who love to share but don't go for humiliation.
70sstag
Virgin

My Wife’s Plight

Unread post by 70sstag » Wed Jun 28, 2023 4:37 pm

Sorry this is so similar to the Holy Crap this is Hard! thread, but wanted to share our experience, or lack of experiences so far. I have a beautiful hotwife that has been looking for a playmate since last fall. We have to look online because we live in a small town with out kids. Here’s what we’ve experienced since we began looking:
Guy #1-Once she selects him, immediately begins messaging my wife heavily, every day. He includes pics of all kinds, sexual and not. We were in his town and contacted him on short notice, and he wasn’t able to get way. The messaging continued for weeks until my wife asked him when he wanted to meet. He acted enthusiastically, but never set a date. She got bored.
Guy #2-Interesting looking guy who shared many of her interests. She’s excited. We set a date for meeting, and all is going well, until the day of the meet. He says he’ll be available later after working on a “mission project” (I swear). He strings along all day, but never intends to show up.
Guy #3-Commits to meeting us, then the next day mentions he needs some one to cover his work commitments. Of course, he has to back out
Guy #4-This one surprised me. A BBC with lots of “certs” that has been messaging me for months about meeting her. We set a date to meet. That Monday, I message him to work out the details, and he says he hope he can make it because of work. He cancels. He also never messages my wife to say so, or to say sorry.
Guy #5-Another guy who had messaged several times. Has “certs”. The day we are supposed to meet he has a family emergency and can’t make it.

The bummer here is my wife’s confidence is wrecked, is convinced this is about her, and is her fault. I try to tell her this is just par for the course, but I don’t think she believes me.

Sorry this is so negative, but had to vent because I feel this happens more often than what folks on here let on.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Re: My Wife’s Plight

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Wed Jun 28, 2023 5:22 pm

70sstag wrote:
Wed Jun 28, 2023 4:37 pm
Sorry this is so similar to the Holy Crap this is Hard! thread, but wanted to share our experience, or lack of experiences so far. I have a beautiful hotwife that has been looking for a playmate since last fall. We have to look online because we live in a small town with out kids. Here’s what we’ve experienced since we began looking:
Guy #1-Once she selects him, immediately begins messaging my wife heavily, every day. He includes pics of all kinds, sexual and not. We were in his town and contacted him on short notice, and he wasn’t able to get way. The messaging continued for weeks until my wife asked him when he wanted to meet. He acted enthusiastically, but never set a date. She got bored.
Guy #2-Interesting looking guy who shared many of her interests. She’s excited. We set a date for meeting, and all is going well, until the day of the meet. He says he’ll be available later after working on a “mission project” (I swear). He strings along all day, but never intends to show up.
Guy #3-Commits to meeting us, then the next day mentions he needs some one to cover his work commitments. Of course, he has to back out
Guy #4-This one surprised me. A BBC with lots of “certs” that has been messaging me for months about meeting her. We set a date to meet. That Monday, I message him to work out the details, and he says he hope he can make it because of work. He cancels. He also never messages my wife to say so, or to say sorry.
Guy #5-Another guy who had messaged several times. Has “certs”. The day we are supposed to meet he has a family emergency and can’t make it.

The bummer here is my wife’s confidence is wrecked, is convinced this is about her, and is her fault. I try to tell her this is just par for the course, but I don’t think she believes me.

Sorry this is so negative, but had to vent because I feel this happens more often than what folks on here let on.
70S - I know you say you are in a small town, but are you close to any larger urban area at all? Perhaps, if so, she could try finding a guy "in the wild" as they say. One of you goes into a bar first and the other follows a bit later and don't sit together or acknowledge one another. Then see what happens.

Thenokidclub
Experienced

Unread post by Thenokidclub » Wed Jun 28, 2023 6:18 pm

Which general area are you in? If you’re able to share that, some reliable play partners might surface on this forum.

70sstag
Virgin

Unread post by 70sstag » Wed Jun 28, 2023 6:26 pm

Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Wed Jun 28, 2023 5:22 pm
70sstag wrote:

70S - I know you say you are in a small town, but are you close to any larger urban area at all? Perhaps, if so, she could try finding a guy "in the wild" as they say. One of you goes into a bar first and the other follows a bit later and don't sit together or acknowledge one another. Then see what happens.
We’re a couple hours from the nearest urban area, which wouldn’t be so bad if we didn’t have kids. We’ve tried the bar thing before, and while it’s fun for us, hasn’t produced any results.

70sstag
Virgin

Unread post by 70sstag » Wed Jun 28, 2023 6:27 pm

Thenokidclub wrote:
Wed Jun 28, 2023 6:18 pm
Which general area are you in? If you’re able to share that, some reliable play partners might surface on this forum.
I’ll say the closest urban area for us is Nashville.

70sstag
Virgin

Unread post by 70sstag » Wed Jun 28, 2023 6:29 pm

70sstag wrote:
Wed Jun 28, 2023 6:26 pm
Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Wed Jun 28, 2023 5:22 pm
70sstag wrote:

Thanks for your reply!
We’re a couple hours from the nearest urban area, which wouldn’t be so bad if we didn’t have kids. We’ve tried the bar thing before, and while it’s fun for us, hasn’t produced any results.

WetZyn
Trainable

Unread post by WetZyn » Wed Jun 28, 2023 8:12 pm

Been there once thu but she needs to know it’s nothing to do with her since they missed the wonderful opportunity to play with her. Now we have a meet set up in 2 weeks with a reliable bbc that we have spent time with before. Good luck on your venture. It will get better

Bobs52
Experienced

Unread post by Bobs52 » Wed Jun 28, 2023 10:37 pm

Just looked up your wife’s bikini pics in the Hotties forum. It definitely ain’t about her. These guys are crazy to miss an opportunity with a beautiful body like hers.

amansreach
Virgin

Unread post by amansreach » Wed Jun 28, 2023 11:40 pm

79sStag,
Very sorry to hear of your experiences to date, but DO follow the advice of other and don't give up!

As an older and experienced Alpha gentleman (don't mind being called a Bull, but Alpha gentleman fits me better) I can fully support what others have said - it has NOTHING to do with your lovely Wife! That bikini photo is absolutely stunning!

Unfortunately, in the 'lifestyle' as in anything else, you may run across more talkers than genuine 'doers'. Sometimes you have to sift a lot of rocks to find the quality gem.

But we ARE out there, even in your small town environment. I've recently moved to a very small town, overseas, myself, and can say I'm definitely still in the game.

So stay in the search, perhaps look for ways to cast the net wider, like the local gym, heath club or nightlife spot. Get out in public, at the very least your wife will be encouraged by the casual attention she will no doubt receive.

Reassure your Wife it's NOT her, she is clearly a highly sexy and attractive lady! I'm sure I speak for many genuine Bulls who would consider it a pleasure and honor to make her acquaintance, were we living closer.

Best of luck to you and your lovely Wife, and Cheers to you from beautiful Ireland.

70sstag
Virgin

Unread post by 70sstag » Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:50 am

WetZyn wrote:
Wed Jun 28, 2023 8:12 pm
Been there once thu but she needs to know it’s nothing to do with her since they missed the wonderful opportunity to play with her. Now we have a meet set up in 2 weeks with a reliable bbc that we have spent time with before. Good luck on your venture. It will get better
Have fun on your meetup! I’m sure we’ll hit the jackpot one day.

70sstag
Virgin

Unread post by 70sstag » Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:51 am

Bobs52 wrote:
Wed Jun 28, 2023 10:37 pm
Just looked up your wife’s bikini pics in the Hotties forum. It definitely ain’t about her. These guys are crazy to miss an opportunity with a beautiful body like hers.
Thank you! I agree wholeheartedly! I enjoy it every chance I get.

70sstag
Virgin

Unread post by 70sstag » Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:54 am

amansreach wrote:
Wed Jun 28, 2023 11:40 pm
79sStag,
Very sorry to hear of your experiences to date, but DO follow the advice of other and don't give up!

As an older and experienced Alpha gentleman (don't mind being called a Bull, but Alpha gentleman fits me better) I can fully support what others have said - it has NOTHING to do with your lovely Wife! That bikini photo is absolutely stunning!

Unfortunately, in the 'lifestyle' as in anything else, you may run across more talkers than genuine 'doers'. Sometimes you have to sift a lot of rocks to find the quality gem.

But we ARE out there, even in your small town environment. I've recently moved to a very small town, overseas, myself, and can say I'm definitely still in the game.

So stay in the search, perhaps look for ways to cast the net wider, like the local gym, heath club or nightlife spot. Get out in public, at the very least your wife will be encouraged by the casual attention she will no doubt receive.

Reassure your Wife it's NOT her, she is clearly a highly sexy and attractive lady! I'm sure I speak for many genuine Bulls who would consider it a pleasure and honor to make her acquaintance, were we living closer.

Best of luck to you and your lovely Wife, and Cheers to you from beautiful Ireland.
She would love to find a reliable, older, experienced gentleman to play with! She does need to be a bit more aware when we’re on regular dates and adventures of the possibilities that are out there.

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Thu Jun 29, 2023 7:18 pm

70sstag wrote:

I'm quite sure it's not her, this is the biggest reason I don't do "online". Only one attempt in all of my years worked out.

Whenwillshe
Experienced

Unread post by Whenwillshe » Thu Jun 29, 2023 8:24 pm

Bikini picture reinforced what others have said.
Anyone who stood her up is a mo-ron.
She is a real hottie!

70sstag
Virgin

Unread post by 70sstag » Fri Jun 30, 2023 7:45 am

Farmgirl wrote:
Thu Jun 29, 2023 7:18 pm
I'm quite sure it's not her, this is the biggest reason I don't do "online". Only one attempt in all of my years worked out.
I know it’s not her, I wish she could totally embrace the idea too.

We would avoid online too, if we lived in an area we could be more anonymous, and it would be less catastrophic to both our public careers if anyone knew.

70sstag
Virgin

Unread post by 70sstag » Fri Jun 30, 2023 7:45 am

Whenwillshe wrote:
Thu Jun 29, 2023 8:24 pm
Bikini picture reinforced what others have said.
Anyone who stood her up is a mo-ron.
She is a real hottie!
Thanks! She really is!

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Fri Jun 30, 2023 2:56 pm

70sstag wrote:
Fri Jun 30, 2023 7:45 am
Farmgirl wrote:
Thu Jun 29, 2023 7:18 pm
I know it’s not her, I wish she could totally embrace the idea too.

We would avoid online too, if we lived in an area we could be more anonymous, and it would be less catastrophic to both our public careers if anyone knew.

I understand, everyone has their level of risk and they have to make decisions that make them comfortable :).