What was his name?

A place for those who love to share but don't go for humiliation.
warmnsalty
Player

What was his name?

Unread post by warmnsalty » Mon May 29, 2023 6:22 am

So Friday night we had our second "didn't know his name" meet. Mrs had been msging with a guy on KIK. He'd approached her on a lifestyle site. They'd msged for a week or so. Friday night the guy she had tee'd up canceled. She was bummed so msg'd this guy. We couldn't host, kids were home cock blocking. He replies that he's available but can't host. We decide to meet for drinks at a bar. Nice guy, good looking, we have a couple drinks then Mrs asks him if he wants to take a drive. We head out to the SUV, they get in back and I start driving. Dude fucks her once, then I hear them making out and she starts squirting... he's loving it. Mounts her again for load #2. They make out in the back while I drive back to the bar. I go down on her in the parking lot enjoying her well used pussy. The next morning she asks what his name was, I said I have no idea, you've been chatting with him. So later that day he msgs her, says she's amazing and loved it. She says, btw, what's your name? he tells her. She says nice to meet you, guess I'm too big of a slut to ask for names. LOVE my hot wife.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Re: What was his name?

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Mon May 29, 2023 8:45 am

warmnsalty wrote:
Mon May 29, 2023 6:22 am
So Friday night we had our second "didn't know his name" meet. Mrs had been msging with a guy on KIK. He'd approached her on a lifestyle site. They'd msged for a week or so. Friday night the guy she had tee'd up canceled. She was bummed so msg'd this guy. We couldn't host, kids were home cock blocking. He replies that he's available but can't host. We decide to meet for drinks at a bar. Nice guy, good looking, we have a couple drinks then Mrs asks him if he wants to take a drive. We head out to the SUV, they get in back and I start driving. Dude fucks her once, then I hear them making out and she starts squirting... he's loving it. Mounts her again for load #2. They make out in the back while I drive back to the bar. I go down on her in the parking lot enjoying her well used pussy. The next morning she asks what his name was, I said I have no idea, you've been chatting with him. So later that day he msgs her, says she's amazing and loved it. She says, btw, what's your name? he tells her. She says nice to meet you, guess I'm too big of a slut to ask for names. LOVE my hot wife.
WS - So possible repeats? :o

warmnsalty
Player

Unread post by warmnsalty » Tue May 30, 2023 2:07 am

Nice enough guy for a repeat but his cock was really small, so not sure she'll want it again. He hot really big loads which is a plus but his cock was pinky sized - smallest either of us has ever seen. Time will tell

lisamyhotwife
OHW Addict

Unread post by lisamyhotwife » Sun Jun 04, 2023 3:54 am

warmnsalty wrote:
Tue May 30, 2023 2:07 am
Nice enough guy for a repeat but his cock was really small, so not sure she'll want it again. He hot really big loads which is a plus but his cock was pinky sized - smallest either of us has ever seen. Time will tell
Sometimes it's the motion of the ocean not the size of the boat. Lisa has had guy that were not huge that rocked her world.

Cdncuck
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Cdncuck » Tue Jun 20, 2023 8:53 pm

warmnsalty wrote:
Mon May 29, 2023 6:22 am
The next morning she asks what his name was, I said I have no idea, you've been chatting with him. So later that day he msgs her, says she's amazing and loved it. She says, btw, what's your name? he tells her. She says nice to meet you, guess I'm too big of a slut to ask for names. LOVE my hot wife.

That's my wife's favorite kind of sex. It would probably be more accurate to say was her favorite kind of sex since she hasn't done it for a number of years now. We are older now and do things a bit differently now.

However, when she was younger she had this thing about banging guys and never got their names. It wasn't a frequent thing. She played that way maybe a half dozen times a year. As far as she was concerned, it was the hottest possible kind of sex.

warmnsalty
Player

Unread post by warmnsalty » Wed Jun 21, 2023 2:02 am

Ya he's a repeat, she's fucked him a few times since. He's hot, nice and shoots a great load, small dick or not. It's got a nice curve to it, so when she's on top she can do the grinding and find the right spot. Mr. Nameless has a name and is a regular now.

Vixenhotwifelou
Trainable

Unread post by Vixenhotwifelou » Fri Jun 23, 2023 7:28 am

Love this!
I love a no names fuck every now and then..... especially when feeling particularly slutty!
Our story: viewtopic.php?t=66891

Our pics to illustrate the story: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=66954

bltn1966
Player

Unread post by bltn1966 » Sat Jun 24, 2023 9:59 am

Me and my wife saw a guy fucking one of her friends at a swingers house party. The buff guy roughly fucked her got all to see in the middle of the living room. An hour later the same guy fucked another one of her friends in the living room. He fucked her the same way he Fuck the First Lady. Hard and Fast! When we got rest to leave the buff guy started flirting with my wife.

Everyone thought the guy was waiting his time. Me wife had never done anything with anybody at a house party. Next thing we know, the guy carried her into an empty bedroom and closed the door behind him. I still don’t think age would do anything with him. A few minutes later I opened the bedroom door. The guy had my wife bent over the end of the bed. He was fucking here hard as humanly possible. Everybody in the house heard my wife screaming her head off. He fucked my multi orgasmic wife harder, faster and a lot longer than he fucked her friends.

Afterwards my wife and her two friends laughed and giggled about having sex with the buff guy. That’s when they found out none of them knew the guys name. They laughed and called each other a slut for letting a stranger use them as his personal fuck toy. My wife nickname the guy Hercules. My wife said she don’t know what came over her that night. She vowed that that would be the last time she ever have sex with a total stranger. I’m hoping she will break that vow.

Johnann2227
Player

Unread post by Johnann2227 » Wed Jul 12, 2023 11:42 pm

We have been swinging for about 25 yeats. During that time there have been dozens of guys that have fucked my wife that she didn't even see. One time she was on the bottom of a 69 with a woman and Ann felt a legs being lifted and a cock entering her pussy. She assumed it was the woman's husband as I was fucking the woman doggystyle above Ann's head. It was in fact another guy (who we had been chatting with in the hottub). He fucked her and finished and she had no idea who it was. This has happened dozens of times over the years.

warmnsalty
Player

Unread post by warmnsalty » Thu Jul 13, 2023 2:21 am

Johnann2227 wrote:
Wed Jul 12, 2023 11:42 pm
We have been swinging for about 25 yeats. During that time there have been dozens of guys that have fucked my wife that she didn't even see. One time she was on the bottom of a 69 with a woman and Ann felt a legs being lifted and a cock entering her pussy. She assumed it was the woman's husband as I was fucking the woman doggystyle above Ann's head. It was in fact another guy (who we had been chatting with in the hottub). He fucked her and finished and she had no idea who it was. This has happened dozens of times over the years.
That's awesome, we've only done a hand full of parties, never watched a stranger just put his cock in her without any prior contact. I do have a fantasy to set up a czech style gang bang. Working on making that a reality. Hard to arrange with strangers. Think I'll do hers with known guys she's fucked, she just won't see who's using her when, until it's all over.

Johnann2227
Player

Unread post by Johnann2227 » Thu Jul 13, 2023 2:29 am

warmnsalty wrote:
Thu Jul 13, 2023 2:21 am
Johnann2227 wrote:
Wed Jul 12, 2023 11:42 pm
That's awesome, we've only done a hand full of parties, never watched a stranger just put his cock in her without any prior contact. I do have a fantasy to set up a czech style gang bang. Working on making that a reality. Hard to arrange with strangers. Think I'll do hers with known guys she's fucked, she just won't see who's using her when, until it's all over.
The only gangbangs we have done have been with our swinger group. The whole night is about Ann to celebrate her birthday. We wouldn't do a gangbang with random guys because their intention is usually to "blow and go" and not about giving Ann the ultimate pleasure.
By all means, on some nights at our favourite swing club she may get fucked by 4 different guys we have met that night, but usually it is individually.