Even before we married

A place for those who love to share but don't go for humiliation.
Mgcouplemn
Player

Even before we married

Unread post by Mgcouplemn » Fri Jun 30, 2023 2:23 am

When I first dated my wife and before we married we found that we both liked the excitement of sharing each other, she loved to tease men with little flashes of her braless tits or her panty less pussy, I was turned on watching her doing it. We often targeted guys with girlfriends or wives, we loved having foursomes and swapping partners. Same room, different rooms it didn’t matter we just liked to swing.

After we married the swapping intensified along with the urge to experiment to see what we liked. Some of the experimenting was between the two of us, but the majority was with others. The two of us tried the bondage, including torture like with large toys, fisting, clamping, exhibition, making sex movies and letting our friend that owned a video rental store rent them out to the public. A lot of it was when we heard about or seen some sex act we hadn’t know about, we just had to try at least once.

So yes, my wife has eaten another woman’s pussy, cleaned my cum from many pussies, fisted women, fucked women and men in the ass with dildo’s, inserted very large items in her pussy and ass, been gangbanged many times, been used as a cum bucket lots of times, and many other acts of sex. I have been fucked in the ass by guys and have fucked guys in the ass, given and received blowjobs, swallowed cum that squirted down my throat when giving blowjobs, and just about anything you could think of.

We have been to and hosted many orgy’s, gangbangs, and swapping parties. I have always loved watching my wife doing anything that involves sex, I love seeing her orgasming. Even when I was fucking some other guys wife, I was watching mine getting banged. She in turn loves seeing me watching it happening.

As it became more popular for a wife to have sex with other guys (Hot-wife) and husbands to encourage them to do so (Cuckolds) we have focused on her being fucked while I watch and masturbate. I always am there with her and I always have full access to her whale she is being fucked, I love playing with and kissing her while she is getting banged. When ever I can I like having my hand on her pussy while some big cock is sliding in and out of it.

There is no domination or who is in charge with us, we do it for fun. The guys that get to fuck her now are just sex toys to us, we use them for our pleasure. What happens is always up to us and we invite them back when or if we want. However there is a couple of very large cocked guys that we do ask over quite often.
Wife and husband share it all together. Husband enjoys masturbating while watching the wife having sex with other men. Wife enjoys watching her husband stroking his cock while he is watching her being fucked.

OHW Addict

Re: Even before we married

Unread post by 54321 » Thu Jul 13, 2023 6:04 am

Wow! You guys are da bomb!
1) Maybe your lovely wife would like to grace the pages of the Hotties Forum
2) She might like to become a Registered Hotwife so she can join the exclusive Ladies' Lounge
3) if you would like to share more details of your story, I for one, would love to read them!

Every good wish,