How many dates with bull before….

A place for those who love to share but don't go for humiliation.
lisamyhotwife
OHW Addict

Re: How many dates with bull before….

Unread post by lisamyhotwife » Sun Jun 04, 2023 4:23 am

Lisa's first hotwife experience was at a swingers party. It was after 3 years of us talking about it. So she jumped in with both feet and what a night it was!

Over the years thing have been fluid. There were times when it was going to just be drinks and the chemistry was so hot they fucked before the drink was done and others took a get together or two.
We do follow a rule in general that if the people we are with are not the kind of people we would be friends with in life it is unlikely they will end up between Lisa's legs.
This has worked out well for us, we have met many really cool people in the lifestyle. Lisa has a date coming up Thursday with a guy we have had many mfm but this will be the first solo over nighter with him. She has always used a condom with him but I have always believed at some point she will tell him she wants his cum in her pussy. This might be the time!
So things change and relationships evolve, that is the natural evolution of thinks.
Find what works for you now at this point in time and know it will change as time goes on and you get comfortable in this lifestyle.

alicexg
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by alicexg » Sun Jun 11, 2023 5:03 am

We usually meet at list three times before playing, I have to feel comfortable and bull needs to show he is horny for me, if he dont wont to make the effort, we are not interested
Married to alicexghubby

RobittusinUK
Virgin

Unread post by RobittusinUK » Fri Jun 16, 2023 10:21 pm

The mix and match here is between number of dates, number of days and number of hours. For example, we were looking to change car and my wife was trawling around local garages. In one, she hit it off with the salesman and they spent the afternoon together. The next day, they went for dinner. The day after, he invited her to his place where he fucked her.

Thus, third date, third consecutive day and about 10 hours. Oh, and before you ask, they continued for about three months and he fucked her, maybe, a dozen times.
Have had two partners in the hotwife lifestyle: a sub gf; and then my wife who passed away last year. I am a widower, ever hopeful of finding a new hotwife to return to the lifestyle.

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Sat Jun 17, 2023 9:07 am

When my wife started dating other men, they normally would have sex on the second date. However, there was one young black man (almost half her age) who pursued her for nine months before they finally had complete, penetrative sex. She liked him from the beginning but had issues having sex with a man young enough to be her son. He never lost interest. I think his kink was to lay an older married white woman. At some point they did start messing around, but never "going all the way." Finally, she came to me and said she wanted to invite him over the following Wednesday night to "accommodate him." So he finally fucked my wife, and did it in our marital bed!

ktcouple
Trainable

Unread post by ktcouple » Fri Aug 11, 2023 4:50 am

We don’t have rules around this, it depends on the situation. Our preferred way however is to meet once for a chemistry check, then either walk away or arrange a sexual date. We’re looking for longer term connections, and both personal and sexual chemistry has to be present for that to work out.