Angst?

A place for those who love to share but don't go for humiliation.
wifewatcher 2
Virgin

Re: Angst?

Unread post by wifewatcher 2 » Wed Sep 27, 2023 1:59 pm

Two to four weeks doesn't seem to bad to have to cope with as for a half hour of sex out of two or three hours your wife must be easily satisfied my wife would want two and a half hours sex and a half hour for a cup of coffee otherwise she would think it wasn't worth going, lol
I don't want to rock your boat but are you sure she is telling you the truth,
Anyway not for me to question her, just enjoy her make a fuss of her when she comes home reclaim her as soon as possible in other words fuck her for longer than half an hour,
You said sometimes she comes home exhausted and you have to wait before she can have sex with you after half an hour of sex don't you think she wouldn't be that tired,
I have had sex with my wife after she has been fucked all night and she comes home buzzing and is ready for more,
Just saying, 👍

steveb713
Virgin

Unread post by steveb713 » Wed Sep 27, 2023 3:52 pm

wifewatcher 2 wrote:
Wed Sep 27, 2023 1:59 pm
Two to four weeks doesn't seem to bad to have to cope with as for a half hour of sex out of two or three hours your wife must be easily satisfied my wife would want two and a half hours sex and a half hour for a cup of coffee otherwise she would think it wasn't worth going, lol
I don't want to rock your boat but are you sure she is telling you the truth,
Anyway not for me to question her, just enjoy her make a fuss of her when she comes home reclaim her as soon as possible in other words fuck her for longer than half an hour,
You said sometimes she comes home exhausted and you have to wait before she can have sex with you after half an hour of sex don't you think she wouldn't be that tired,
I have had sex with my wife after she has been fucked all night and she comes home buzzing and is ready for more,
Just saying, 👍
Thanks for your comments. This woman who I adore can have an orgasm within a few minutes of being touched. She can cum repeatedly over and over. After she’s had 5 or 10 or more continuous orgasms she is exhausted. It’s just her. I know that from having sex with her for all these years. She doesn’t need ir want an hour or more of fucking it’s just not her.

The guy she’s with is 70 years old though quite fit. Shes told me he’s had a challenge getting his erection up enough to keep it hard. According to L he’s a wizard with his fingers and makes her cum quickly and well. Safter she cums a few times she’ll give him a blow job. He gets off and that’s it.

Do I believe her? I do. L BTW is 72. Yes 72. Though you’d never believe it to see her or be with her. Her body is still amazing and she loves sex. Always has. We’ve been married for 43 years together 47. From the first time we had sex I knew she was the one. In the years before we shared our sex life was great. . After, it’s been amazing for the two of us. Beyond great. I don’t want it to end. After all life is short ;).

wifewatcher 2
Virgin

Unread post by wifewatcher 2 » Wed Sep 27, 2023 6:13 pm

That explains it,I didn't know the ages ,my wife and I are 36 she is two months older than me so I call myself her toy boy,lol
I think it is fantastic that you are both sexually active and her friend of course I hope my wife and I are still going at your age and still together who knows what tomorrow will bring,
Yes life is short and we should enjoy it to its fullest which is what you and your wife are doing,

wifewatcher 2
Virgin

Unread post by wifewatcher 2 » Wed Sep 27, 2023 6:23 pm

I'm sorry for my previous post when I referred to the two hour timing and how my wife would need a lot longer to be satisfied I thought you were a lot younger,
I feel I should be asking you for advice you have been at it a lot longer than us may I ask do you still feel the angst even now when you know your relationship with your wife is so solid.

steveb713
Virgin

Unread post by steveb713 » Wed Sep 27, 2023 7:03 pm

wifewatcher 2 wrote:
Wed Sep 27, 2023 6:23 pm
I'm sorry for my previous post when I referred to the two hour timing and how my wife would need a lot longer to be satisfied I thought you were a lot younger,
I feel I should be asking you for advice you have been at it a lot longer than us may I ask do you still feel the angst even now when you know your relationship with your wife is so solid.
No apology needed - believe me I know it seems weird and strange that old folks like us are still thinking about sex and all the things that go along with this lifestyle.

We’ve been through the whole nine yards believe me. Three kids, grandkids, putting our kids through college attending weddings bar Mitzvah s etc. Opening and running several businesses over the years. Yes we’ve seen a lot and experienced a lot.

We always made time for sex. It was always a priority of mine and consequently my wife ( who was 24 when we first met ) knows it’s been a top priority of mine. She being the compliant and loving person she is adopted my sexual drive. I told her about my fantasy of her having sex with others soon after we were married ( she was 28 ) - initially it broke her heart - “am I not enough?” It took years of me explaining to her my fantasies and “wiring.” ver Over time she become to know it was just me and slowly began to adopt an understanding. I will say it was never a priority with her ( sex was always a priority just not sharing ).

Sometime I’ll share how she became a hotwife - and yes once it happened she fully adopted it. It’s been wonderful for her as I’ve mentioned in a previous comment.

Again no need to apologize or explain - I am blessed that it still comes up and that we can enjoy our times together and apart.

wifewatcher 2
Virgin

Unread post by wifewatcher 2 » Thu Sep 28, 2023 1:09 am

My wife has a meet tomorrow night I will drive her to the hotel and wait for her in the bar drinking Orange juice or coffee I will have to drive home at some stage, the angst has started already, lol

mychubbyhotwife
Virgin

Unread post by mychubbyhotwife » Thu Sep 28, 2023 3:54 am

irishmusicman wrote:
Mon Sep 11, 2023 8:40 am
I would expect the first time or two to come with some complicated feelings to work through, but is significant long-term angst common with the stag-vixen type of experiences?
In my opinion, no. Short story ... We both enjoy our experiences with other people. Some good, some bad.

Hot4mywife
Trainable

Unread post by Hot4mywife » Thu Sep 28, 2023 6:04 am

richkathy96003 wrote:
Tue Sep 12, 2023 2:13 am
I think the only time I had any angst was when my wife spent a week with a lover as his mistress. I never felt that when they were fucking 3 or 4 times a week and she was coming home that night or next morning. That first time she was gone for a week each month was unique but I learned to adapt This went on for 5 years and it was great for her and I.
Thansk for sharing the beautiful pictures and the thrilling situations you all have had. I just discovered your threads and will be studying more.

wifewatcher 2
Virgin

Unread post by wifewatcher 2 » Thu Sep 28, 2023 2:34 pm

I don't think I could do a week it would drive me crazy I have enough trouble at an overnight, lol