Wife on a date tonight!

A place for those who love to share but don't go for humiliation.
venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Re: Wife on a date tonight!

Unread post by venus-can99 » Fri May 03, 2024 10:08 pm

Thanks for the update John. Great to hear that Ann, James and you are getting along very well and fit well with your kids as well…

cb_ms
Prepubescent

Unread post by cb_ms » Sat May 04, 2024 6:00 am

Thanks John. We're so happy for you and always interested to read. MS (wife) is almost jealous of Ann!! Joking obviously. When our daughters were young adults, still at home, it would have been a real joy for us to experiment the same with the partners we had. Please keep us in the loop!!

eurocuck
Experienced

Unread post by eurocuck » Mon May 06, 2024 2:19 am

Thanks John! Do you expect James to fuck you in the future?

Blackjack4724
Pervert

Unread post by Blackjack4724 » Mon May 06, 2024 10:26 am

Great journey you guys are on. Thanks for the detailed encounters. When she stayed with James, does he share her with his friends or is it exclusive with him?

I find it interesting because Tammy’s oldest daughter (26 years old) knows about our lifestyle and has been inquiring about how she can start experimenting in with multiple men and group sex.

Johnann2227
Player

Unread post by Johnann2227 » Mon May 06, 2024 3:22 pm

Hi Blackjack,
No, James has not even suggested sharing Ann with his friends. All of his friends are married/in relationships or gay. None of them are in the lifestyle. He is actually declaring himself as monogamous to us and our group.
Our kids are experimenting with the other kids in our group. Our daughter is 22 and has come out as bi and is regularly playing with two of the girls in the group but they also like to include one of the boys for fun. Our son is hetero but is regularly sleeping with a couple of the girls in the group. Thankfully, jealousy does not exist (yet) amongst the kids of our group.
Last edited by Johnann2227 on Mon May 06, 2024 11:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Johnann2227
Player

Unread post by Johnann2227 » Mon May 06, 2024 3:24 pm

eurocuck wrote:
Mon May 06, 2024 2:19 am
Thanks John! Do you expect James to fuck you in the future?
Hi,
It is not in my plans but never say never. I enjoy Ann pegging me so I suppose try anything once. James, however prefers to bottom when with another guy.

Johnann2227
Player

Unread post by Johnann2227 » Sun May 19, 2024 12:04 am

My week has been very ordinary. I came hope from work on Monday not feeling great and was vomiting and worse by 9.00pm. I had obviously caught a gastro bug. Ann slept on the couch so that I didn't pass my bug onto her. Tuesday the vomiting had stopped but my stomach was a mess. I had the day off work and Ann went to work. When she arrived home from work I wasn't any better and I told her and the kids to stay clear from me. Ann was going to James's that night and after a quick discussion we decided it was probably best for her to stay over at his house and go to work from there rather than sleep on the couch. Wednesday I was slightly better but still not able to eat and was sipping hydralite to stay hydrated. We chatted during the day and decided that Ann should just stay at James's for the rest of the week and come home Saturday (we were staying at James's apartment Friday night anyway) So she came home from work, grabbed more work clothes and an outfit for their date on Friday night. By Friday I was feeling a lot better but was just sleeping most of the day. Ann and I spoke several times a day and it was clear that she was enjoying living with James. She said that as soon as they came home they would strip off, grab a glass of wine and talk about their day and then have a quick fuck. They would then shower together and cook dinner nude together. She said they would then enjoy another glass of wine, watch a bit of Netflix and then head to bed where they would fuck again. In the morning they set their alarms a bit earlier than normal so they could fuck before work. Saturday at about 10.30am Ann and James arrived home. They were really happy and Ann had that glow about her that told the world that she had just been thoroughly fucked. We all had lunch together with the kids and then had a relaxing afternoon in the hot tub. The weather has been cold so soaking in the hot tub was lovely. Saturday night we went to our weekly swinger party. We had a blast and I was feeling great again. I made sure that I fucked Ann first and last that night as I had missed her so much. After the party James came home with us. For the first time I was not awakened by Ann and James fucking next to me but by James sucking my cock. At first I thought it was Ann but when I looked down I could see it was James. It felt fantastic. He was deepthroating me and gently massaging my anus. After a while he crawled up and kissed me while stroking my cock. James told me that he had missed me this week and was happy that I was better. He then asked if I would fuck him. So for the first time in our relationship, Ann was awakened by me fucking James. She squealed with excitement and crawled down and began sucking James's cock. It was long until I could feel my balls tighten and I emptied into James's arse. Ann kept sucking him until he came and as usual she swallowed the lot. Ann then asked me to lick and finger her pussy while James sucked and pinched her nipples. Within a couple of minutes Ann orgasmed loudly. James went for a shower to clean up and Ann and I went down to make coffees and breakfast. A bit later our daughter came downstairs with one of the sons and a daughter from our swinger group who had stayed over with her last night. We cooked them breakfast then we all hopped into the hot tub together. James eventually went home 2ish and Ann and I went back to bed for some catching up time. She is sleeping soundly now while I reply to you.
So what was an ordinary week was interesting as this was the longest that we have been apart for years and also the longest time that she has spent with James. Ann really enjoyed her time with James and would be happy to have longer stayovers more regularly. We will see.

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Sun May 19, 2024 12:01 pm

Good to hear you are feeling much better John. If this was an "ordinary" week I wonder what an extraordinary week would be like :D

Johnann2227
Player

Unread post by Johnann2227 » Sun May 19, 2024 3:50 pm

venus-can99 wrote:
Sun May 19, 2024 12:01 pm
Good to hear you are feeling much better John. If this was an "ordinary" week I wonder what an extraordinary week would be like :D
Hi Venus,
When I say "ordinary" I don't mean it in a good way. It was a pretty miserable week unfortunately but why should Ann have to suffer too?

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Mon May 20, 2024 6:29 am

Johnann2227 wrote:
Sun May 19, 2024 3:50 pm

Hi Venus,
When I say "ordinary" I don't mean it in a good way. It was a pretty miserable week unfortunately but why should Ann have to suffer too?
Thats true - good to hear she got her fill ;) and once you were better, James and Ann speeded up your "recovery"

Johnann2227
Player

Unread post by Johnann2227 » Mon Jun 03, 2024 9:21 pm

Last week was a great week for us. Ann went over to James's apartment on Tuesday night for date night. This time we decided that rather come home she should stay the night and go to work from there in the morning. So Ann left with clothes for work and wearing a skin tight pair of jeans with knee high boots, singlet top and jacket. She looked hot. Ann told me later that they went out for dinner and then they went to the movies where they saw the Fall Guy. During the movie Ann said she jerked James's cock and swallowed his load when he was ready to cum. When they got back to James's he was ready and gave her a good fucking over the back of the lounge before they went to bed. They had their usual morning fuck before they headed off to work. When she came home on Wednesday night we discussed her sleepover while we relaxed in the hot tub. She really enjoyed going to sleep together and then getting ready and heading off to work. So we have decided that from now on Tuesday nights will be sleepover dates and Ann will go straight to work from James's. She is going to move some of her clothes, shoes, lingerie, toiletries etc over to James's apartment for convenience.
Thursday night James came to our house for our family dinner and then we relaxed in the hottub with a few drinks. After a while our kids got out and got dressed to go out to meet friends. Once we had heard them leave Ann moved up onto James's lap and began kissing him. I moved behind her and began kissing her neck and playing with her boobs. After a bit James sat on the edge and Ann began sucking his cock. I moved up behind her and fucked her. When I began to feel my balls begin to tighten I pulled out so that I didn't cum. James reached out to me and pulled my cock to his mouth. God that man can suck cock! Before long I felt my balls tighten and my cock swell. James sensed this and grabbed my arse and held tight so that I couldn't pull out. I soon shot down his throat and, as usual, James swallowed my whole load. While this was happening Ann was sucking his cock and had two fingers in his arse massaging his prostate. James started to moan louder and I leaned over and started sucking and biting his nipples. This set him off and he came in Ann's mouth. I pulled Ann up onto the edge and licked and fingered her pussy until she came. We relaxed and calmed down, finished our drinks and then headed off to our room. James and Ann showered together and I followed them. We all climbed naked in bed together and fell asleep. Friday morning I awoke to Ann slowly riding James while he pulled on her nipples. I just lay there watching them for a bit and then got up and went downstairs to make them coffee and breakfast. When I got there our daughter had beaten me to it and was just heading towards the stairs with three coffees for us. I grabbed mine and she still headed upstairs with Ann's and James's. I followed her up and warned her that they may be busy. I peeked first but they must have just finished because Ann was lying on James's chest and they were giving each other gentle kisses. I told my daughter it was fine and she took in the coffees. She sat on the edge of the bed and chatted to them for a bit while they sipped their coffees. I stood there amazed and actually became a bit emotional. There was our 22 year old nude daughter sitting and chatting to her mother and her mother's boyfriend who were also nude and obviously calming down from their morning fuck. It was a beautiful family moment where I knew we had done well as parents. After chatting Ann and James got up and went for a shower. My daughter and I went downstairs to make them a fruit salad and yoghurt for breakfast. About 40 minutes later Ann and James came downstairs dressed for work. We all ate together before they left together with Ann dropping James off at the train station on the way. James rang me during the day and said he was going to go home to get some clothes and could I pick him up? I assured him it was fine and told him to bring enough for the weekend and then stay here also Sunday night and go to work from here on Monday. Ann got home at about 5.00pm and I told her that I was picking James up and he was bringing clothes for the weekend and then work Monday. She squealed as she knew that meant he would be living with us from Thursday night to Monday morning. I got to James's and let myself in (we had exchanged keys) and James was still in the shower but I could see his bag was packed. I took it down to my car and came back in just as he was getting out of the shower. He stood there naked, hairless and dripping with water. He looked gorgeous! His cock was semi hard and I just had to reach out and stroke it. I sat on the end of his bed and sucked his tasty cock. I reached around and played with his arse making him groan. Something just came over me and I turned him around and pushed him on the bed. I did something I had never done before and I began rimming his arse. His moans encouraged me and I pushed my tongue up his arse. It was hot! After a bit James got up and went into his bedside table drawer. He passed me a tube of lube and asked me to fuck him. I laid him on his back and lifted his legs over my shoulders. I lubed my cock and slowly pushed it into James's tight arse. I started with slow shallow strokes but he began thrusting his arse at me wanting more. I started driving my cock into him hard and could hear my balls slapping against him. James reached up and twisted my nipples wich made me wild. I pounded him hard loving the tightness of his anus. James was loving it and moaning loudly. Not long after I felt his arse tighten and his body stiffen. He yelled out and then I felt wet hit my stomach. James had cum without his cock being touched. That turned me on and I came deep in his arse about 30 seconds later. We lay there panting and kissing for a while. We eventually got up and showeed together before dressing and heading home. When we walked in Ann asked why we had taken so long. James kissed her and said, "Because your hot husband has been giving me the most delicous fucking". Ann squealed and wanted to know everything. We stripped, grabbed drinks and hopped in the hot tub to tell her everything. She was so turned on! She sat there pulling one of her nipple rings while fingering herself. She soon orgasmed and then kissed us both telling us that us fucking is a big fantasy of hers.
That night we got Indian takeaway, watched football together and went to bed where we had a long, relaxing fuck together.
Part 2 soon.
Last edited by Johnann2227 on Wed Jun 05, 2024 5:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

cyw
Experienced

Unread post by cyw » Tue Jun 04, 2024 12:59 pm

Hi Johnann2227, thanks for the update, hot as always!. Looking forward to the next part. I wonder if you and James have already dped Ann. And if yes, please write something about it.

Johnann2227
Player

Unread post by Johnann2227 » Tue Jun 04, 2024 3:25 pm

Hi cyw,
Yes, Ann enjoys anal and both James and I regularly fuck her arse. We also regularly DP her and when we are with our swinger group, Ann is proud to show off her "airtight" skills. While our cocks are similar in size, James is a little bit thicker so I usually take her arse while he is in her pussy. My wife is certainly a greedy girl!

Johnann2227
Player

Unread post by Johnann2227 » Wed Jun 05, 2024 3:14 am

Saturday I woke early. Ann and James were sound asleep so I got up, dressed and headed out to buy a newspaper. I got back, made coffees and took them upstairs. When I walked into our bedroom I found Ann and James having a 69er with Ann on top. I stripped off and stood watching them for a bit. After a while Ann realised that I was watching and she lifted her head to me. I walked over and gave her a good morning kiss while James continued licking her pussy. I went downstairs to cook breakfast and give them some time together.
About 20 minutes later, Ann and James came downstairs, naked and holding hands. I served up scrambled eggs and bacon on sour dough with orange juice. We sat eating and talking and just enjoying a quiet Saturday morning. Our kids hadn't come home last night so we decided to return to bed. Ann and James headed upstairs to shower, do teeth etc and I cleared up and stacked the dishwasher. By the time I got upstairs they were just getting out of the shower so I jumped straight in. When I was finished Ann and James were lying in bed tenderly kissing. I slid in next to Ann and began caressing her boobs and gently pulling on her nipple rings. After a while I felt Ann spread her legs and a short time later she started moaning. I knew that James was fingering her and I increased my pulling on her nipples. Soon I felt Ann's body tense and she called out that she was cumming. We eased our touches on her body and let her come down from her orgasm. When she had got her breath back Ann rolled on her side to face me and started kissing me. She then lifted her leg and pushed her arse back to James giving him access to her pussy. James knew what she wanted and knelt behind her and slid his big cock into her wet pussy. Ann moaned loudly into my mouth as James started fucking her. Soon Ann was panting and kissing became too hard. I knelt beside her head and fed my cock into her mouth. James and I looked at each and laughed, both of us knowing how lucky we were. James then reached over and began pinching my nipples which really turns me on. While we were enjoying ourselves Ann had slid a hand done to her clit and was rubbing herself to another orgasm. James was also close and sped up his thrusts and was soon grunting loudly as he pumped his load deep into Ann's pussy. It is so much better letting James go bareback now. As soon as James pulled out of Ann I stood and pulled her to the edge of our bed. I quickly pushed my cock into Ann and her pussy was wet and warm. I love sloppy seconds! As I was fucking her James came up behind me and started pinching my nipples and massaging my arse. Soon I felt him push his lubed finger deep into my arse. The feeling was so intense that I was soon blowing my load in Ann. I collapsed on the bed next to Ann and James immediately started sucking my cock clean. Ann got up and sat on my face feeding me her creampied pussy. After I had licked Ann clean and James had cleaned my cock we dozed in bed. Our daughter woke us later when she arrived home. We sat in bed chatting with her and then Ann announced that she needed to go and get her nails done. James said he would take her as he also wanted to buy a shirt for the party we were going to that night. So they got dressed and headed out leaving me to have a tidy up, strip the bed and put on the washing.
It was nice seeing Ann and James walk out holding hands and James opening the car door for her.
Saturday night was the 21st birthday party of one of the daughters of our swinger friends Al and Michelle. The party was at a hall with a DJ etc and was for family, friends etc. While the families of our swinger group would be there a lot of the guests were vanilla so we all had to be on our best behaviour. James was invited and was coming with us and the cover story was he was a mate of mine from work. Technically, we both worked in IT so we had some coverage. Ann and James arrived home at about 4pm having stopped for lunch and then going shopping for a shirt for John. They also had gone lingerie shopping and Ann had come home with some lovely pieces. By 6.30pm, all five of us were showered, dressed and ready to get an uber to the party.

Johnann2227
Player

Unread post by Johnann2227 » Wed Jun 05, 2024 5:05 am

The 21st was a great night. We danced, drank and ate and time flew. Ann took turns dancing with James and I and a couple of times I saw them sneak outside for a quick makeout. The party was winding down at 11.30pm and the youngsters were all kicking on at nightclubs. Ann invited Adam and Belinda (friends from our swinger group) to come back to our place for a drink in the hottub. What that really meant was Ann was horny and wanted to party. We got ubers back and as soon as we entered our front door we all began stripping off our clothes. I grabbed a bottle of champagne from the fridge and glasses and headed out to the hottub. James was taking the cover off and steam was escaping into the cold night air. Adam and Belinda hopped in first then Ann, James and finally I. Belinda was sitting on Adam's lap and her perky boobs were exposed. Ann climbed on James's lap facing them. Ann reached back, grabbed James's hands and brought them to her boobs. I poured everyone a drink and sat down. With James playing with her nipple rings, Ann was soon really horny. Soon she stood held James's cock upright and lowered her pussy onto it. She started riding his cock facing Belinda and Adam and then Belinda moved across and started sucking on Ann's nipples. Adam moved up behind Belinda and entered her from behind. I sat there jerking off watching the four of them fuck. James looked over to me and reached out. He grabbed me arm and pulled me over. He reached down and grabbed my cock. He pulled me up and towards him. I knew what he wanted so I stood next to him and put my cock in his mouth. I heard Belinda say, "Fuck that is hot" and I realised that Adam and her were watching James suck my cock. Not long after Adam pulled out of Belinda and reached for Ann. She got off of James and bent over the edge of the hottub so that Adam could fuck her. James kept sucking my cock and Belinda joined him. With the pair of them working my cock I soon blew over their faces. We then had a group kiss where we all licked my cum away. Belinda then got up, bent over next to Ann and told James to fuck her. I sat back and watched them all fuck. What an amazing sight!
After everyone had cum we relaxed in the hottub and finished our drinks. It was about 1.30am and Adam and Belinda decided it was time to go home. We booked an uber, stood naked together at the front door and waved goodbye to them. Adam and Ann headed upstairs while I locked up, covered the hottub and came upstairs. By the time I slid into bed they were spooning and asleep.
Sunday we slept late and woke up with hangovers. No wake-up sex that morning. I went downstairs to make us all Berocca's before starting breakfast. Ann and James came down and we ate and then relaxed on the couch nude. When the Berocca's and breakfast had kicked in we felt better. Ann was lying back on my chest between my legs and James was massaging her feet. Soon he began kissing and sucking her toes which he knows turns Ann on. I was lightly massaging her boobs and pulling her nipples. Soon she was horny enough and she pulled James down to her pussy. He lay there licking her clit and then fingering her. Ann was writhing with pleasure and begged James to fuck her. He knelt between her legs and I reached down and grabbed Ann behind her knees and pulled her legs back to her chest. This opened her pussy to James and he quickly pushed his cock into her. Ann moaned loudly and started pushing back against James. It was so hot holding my wife's legs open and back while her boyfriend fucked her so well. After a while James started to tense up and grunted loudly as he came in Ann's pussy. When he withdraw I quickly moved and buried my face in Ann's pussy. James is a big cummer and I had a lot to clean up. After I had eaten Ann to a lovely orgasm we lay resting on the couch. A bit later Ann got up to pee and took us both by the hand and led us to our bedroom. We climbed into bed and dozed off. The rest of the day was spent relaxing naked together, talking and fucking. We were awoken by our kids calling out as they arrived home. We called out that we were in bed and they came in to chat with us about their night. We got up and headed downstairs to work out dinner. As our son was the only one dressed he offered to pick up takeaway for us. We agreed on pizza and Ann put together a salad. After dinner we all sat in the loungeroom and watched a movie together. At about 9.30 we told the kids that we were off to bed and to please lock up before they went to bed. It was now so normal for the three of us to go to bed together and our kids were not flustered by it. We went upstairs and showered. In bed we had a relaxing fuck. Just a lovely slow rhythm where we all interacted with each other. I sucked James and he sucked me. We both fucked Ann. We fell asleep at around 11 and slept deeply. 6.30am the alarm went off starting a new week. Again I made breakfast and coffee while Ann and James got ready for work. Having Ann kiss me at the door and then James before she left was amazing.
This was the longest that we had spent living with James. It felt so right. We were all so in tune. I think/hope that this becomes the norm for us.

Johnann2227
Player

Unread post by Johnann2227 » Thu Jun 06, 2024 11:27 pm

On Tuesday morning this week, Ann headed off to work (she is a teacher) after giving me a tender kiss with some delicious tongue, and telling me she would be home on Wednesday night. This week was the beginning of Ann having sleepovers at her boyfriend James's apartment every Tuesday night and then going straight to work on Wednesday morning. On Monday she had given James a suitcase full of her clothes to take home with him so that she had going out and work clothes there. She had included a stack of lingerie, a few pairs of shoes, jewellery, toiletries and perfumes and also a collection of vibrators and dildos. She had also ordered a new hair straightener and blow dryer to be delivered to James's. So when she left for work with just her workbag it was a surreal moment. My wife now basically has two homes. We texted through day and she rang me when she arrived at James's. He wasn't home yet so she let herself in with her own key. Ann was talking with me while she was having a soak in the bath. She said that when James got home they were going out to a pub for dinner and a few drinks. I wished them a good time, told her I loved her and left her to soak and get dressed for James. Later in the night Ann sent me a pic of her and James cuddling together in the back of an uber. They looked happy. Later I received another pic which James had taken of Ann riding him cowgirl with her face contorted with an orgasm. God she looked beautiful! I heard nothing more until after breakfast the next morning when Ann rang me from her car on the way to work. She said last night had been great and when they got back James had fucked her well. This morning they had fucked again in the shower before eating breakfast nude and then dressing and heading off to work. She thanked me for supporting her in this. Ann said that she feels a real connection with James and being able to live together, even for just one night per week was special to her. I told her that if it made her happy then I was happy. When Ann got home from work on Wednesday we both hugged and kissed and then went to the gym. After the gym we went for a light dinner at a local restaurant before coming home. After showering and chatting with the kids before they went out, we went to bed and reconnected. We were voracious with each other and couldn't control our lust. Ann got me to fuck her arse while she fucked her pussy with her big dildo. Eventually we were satisfied and fell asleep in each others' arms.
Tonight James is coming over. Here in Sydney it is a holiday long weekend so we asked James to stay until Tuesday morning and go to work from here. That will mean Ann will go straight to his place Tuesday afternoon and come home Wednesday after work. James will have had the pleasure of being with my wife from Friday night until Wednesday morning. I know he appreciates how fortunate he is.

cb_ms
Prepubescent

Unread post by cb_ms » Sun Jun 09, 2024 3:36 am

Hi John,
Great update! The evening with Belinda and Adam joining you was certainly wonderful, especially the end with Belinda and James finishing you.
we hope this week-end will be as good as the week. It's always so great to read you.
Commenting this update, ms told me she thinks that James keeping his own residence is a smart move, giving you some time as an original couple and making his visits good events. She also loves the dynamics in your family as she was so involved in their daughter's ability to have happy lives as women in this world. As we already wrote, we were close to it when the girls moved out to live their adult lives after their loooong university cursus and final diplomas. We had no time enough to install the same mutual confidence between us all mainly because our partners weren't as comfortable as us all, even if we had some opportunities to be close again on holidays after they moved out. Great times!!
Have a nice week-end
cb_ms

Lensman2000
Player

Unread post by Lensman2000 » Sun Jun 09, 2024 9:29 pm

I love your thread. It's always hot, boundary-pushing and I find the family dynamic actually heart-warming. But...please consider using paragraph breaks. A wall of text can be daunting. Thanks.