Sloppy seconds

A place for those who love to share but don't go for humiliation.
CabanaLife
Prepubescent

Sloppy seconds

Unread post by CabanaLife » Mon May 20, 2024 10:37 am

My Hotwife had a new young bull over to play. He was extremely well hung with massive balls. He and she went at it for a long time, hard and heavy fucking like animals. SOOO hot, Then they slowed down and were fucking in a much more passionate way, more like lovers than fuck buddies. The sweaty bodies were heaving together slowly. He was grinding deeply into her very wet pussy, so wet you could hear he balls slapping in the pool of juices running down her ass, The moans were intoxicating as enjoyed the show as I jerked my cock. He started to moan louder and louder and she began to get louder in concert with his moans, Their heaving and moan came to a crescendo with him stiffing up deep inside her pussy, letting out a almost painful moan as he began to cum inside her. I could see his balls contracting as his cock pumped his load into her, After a few minutes of his massive orgasm he dismounted her and rolled off of her wet , well fucked pussy. I could see his cum pooling up and flowing pout of her pussy when my wife made eye contact with me and begged me to fuck her, I jumped up and slammed my cock into her cum filled pussy. OH MY GOD.... It was so hot and wet and slippery. The hot goo that was inside her squeezed out and ran down my cock onto my balls, It was an amazing feeling knowing I was swimming in this young studs huge cum load that he pumped in to my dear wifes welcoming pussy. It was the most erotic feeling Ive ever had. I have found a new joy! I now enjoy seeing him pull out and cum on her tits or face. It the e thickest gooeyist load of cum Ive ever seen. I love to see him shoot rope of thick cum thru the air and land on her face , tits ass of clit.... damn amazing

dr_zeus
Virgin

Re: Sloppy seconds

Unread post by dr_zeus » Mon May 20, 2024 10:57 am

Sounds like an amazing time and adventure. Best of luck to you and look forward to hearing more stories.

yngasiangf
Player

Unread post by yngasiangf » Tue May 21, 2024 2:14 am

We LOVE what you describe! We would love to hear from others who have discovered the amazing sexual pleasure of this addiction!!!

rodturn
Experienced

Unread post by rodturn » Tue May 21, 2024 6:37 am

When my wife and I started dating I knew she was dating other men but years later a sextape came out of the closet in it my wife was having a fantastic mfm … the two guys dumped load after load into her well fucked pussy… she loved ever minute! I was mesmerized!
then I noticed this beautiful bouquet of flowers on the table and realized they were from me which meant this sextape was done when I was in the picture!… when I pointed this out my wife chuckled and said “ I remember that day…. I was getting fucked all day long and lost track of time and suddenly realized you were coming to pick me up in 30 minutes…Stan was in the middle of fucking me from behind and I told him he had to hurry! He took another 5 minutes or so to cum… then I rushed to get ready for you…you arrived and you picked up on something and while we were kissing you put your hand between my legs and could feel how wet I was… ( more chucking!) you thought it was you that made me that wet even though you just arrived a few minutes earlier…I also remember that within a few minutes I had my cock sliding into her well lubed pussy… lol… thought it was me that got her so wet!

Johnann2227
Player

Unread post by Johnann2227 » Fri May 24, 2024 9:24 pm

I love sloppy seconds. For her birthday she has a gangbang with myself and the other 5 husbands in our swinger group. I always go first and last. By the time I fuck her for the last time that night her pussy is gaping and dribbling cum. It looks, feels and tastes amazing.

Shadnaster
Player

Unread post by Shadnaster » Tue May 28, 2024 5:32 am

I love sloppy seconds. Imagine the wettest pussy you've ever been in and double it. Just hearing the slurping noises as you slide in and out is so hot. Even if they cum on her face and I'm fucking her with her cum covered face pushes me over the edge.

Aussiem
Virgin

Unread post by Aussiem » Tue May 28, 2024 10:48 am

I have had sloppy seconds more times than I can count. Love the feel and love how turned on the wife is with the second cock. Once you get into mfm, sloppy seconds is the norm. I enjoy eating sloppy pussy too. Love how it gets the wife off.
Bare sex ,creampie is the best.

Natatude
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Natatude » Tue May 28, 2024 7:14 pm

That’s how grizzly likes it!!! It’s so hot!!!
Married to Grizzly64
Kik Lovey723

Aussiem
Virgin

Unread post by Aussiem » Tue May 28, 2024 9:33 pm

rodturn wrote:
Tue May 21, 2024 6:37 am
When my wife and I started dating I knew she was dating other men but years later a sextape came out of the closet in it my wife was having a fantastic mfm … the two guys dumped load after load into her well fucked pussy… she loved ever minute! I was mesmerized!
then I noticed this beautiful bouquet of flowers on the table and realized they were from me which meant this sextape was done when I was in the picture!… when I pointed this out my wife chuckled and said “ I remember that day…. I was getting fucked all day long and lost track of time and suddenly realized you were coming to pick me up in 30 minutes…Stan was in the middle of fucking me from behind and I told him he had to hurry! He took another 5 minutes or so to cum… then I rushed to get ready for you…you arrived and you picked up on something and while we were kissing you put your hand between my legs and could feel how wet I was… ( more chucking!) you thought it was you that made me that wet even though you just arrived a few minutes earlier…I also remember that within a few minutes I had my cock sliding into her well lubed pussy… lol… thought it was me that got her so wet!
Reminds me of a time a few years ago. My wife had taken her bike around to a friend who was a mechanic, for a service. It was a hot aussie summers day. His place was only a short distance so she just went in a summer skirt. She doesn't wear panties. She was gone a cpl of hours. When she arrive back she came upstairs to the bed room. I was laying on the bed naked with the aircon going. She said she would take a shower. As she pulled her dress over her head I could see her shaved pussy was wet. I thought hmm that looks good and pulled her onto the bed. Felt her and she was so dripping wet. Must have been thinking about sex. :P so I went down to give her the licking she loves. Well she tasted like cum, I looked closer and tasted more, no doubt she had fucked the mechanic. I said nothing. Ate her to orgasm then added my own. Funny thing is she took the bike there for all sorts of minor things I could have done. Never got a bill. After a while I would joke and say, make sure he tops up the fluids.
Bare sex ,creampie is the best.

warmnsalty
Player

Unread post by warmnsalty » Wed May 29, 2024 12:28 am

Sliding into a cum filled pussy is an amazing feeling no doubt. For
me it’s not just the feeling but the sounds and smell of sex. Most of my sloppy seconds play has been as a third for other couples - Hubby almost always goes first then I go. Most of the time Mrs Warm takes a load I choose to go down on her before fucking her - I’m. a cream pie addsict. Near the end of a session with a guy - if I’ve already cleaned her once or twice then I’ll slide in after his last load by then it’s a smaller load but still feels amazing.

rodturn
Experienced

Unread post by rodturn » Wed May 29, 2024 6:54 am

lol! Not getting a bill is great ! Knowing, tasting and feeling is priceless!!

Jimbo7giveher
Virgin

Unread post by Jimbo7giveher » Wed May 29, 2024 7:54 am

love the sloppy seconds. that's my favorite part. her first time out was a young guy...like a 22 year old. he dropped two enormous loads in her and she rushed home to me. it was awesome. we really want to set up a day where she takes like five guys in as many hours. its more difficult than we imagined trying to get that scheduled. but we will keep trying

Shadnaster
Player

Unread post by Shadnaster » Thu May 30, 2024 7:53 am

Jimbo7giveher wrote:
Wed May 29, 2024 7:54 am
love the sloppy seconds. that's my favorite part. her first time out was a young guy...like a 22 year old. he dropped two enormous loads in her and she rushed home to me. it was awesome. we really want to set up a day where she takes like five guys in as many hours. its more difficult than we imagined trying to get that scheduled. but we will keep trying
That really is tough. We setup a gang bang with 6 guys. There were 2 no shows !!! Who backs out of a gang bang?

iluvmyhw
Pervert

Unread post by iluvmyhw » Thu May 30, 2024 8:24 am

the best feeling in the world

Jimbo7giveher
Virgin

Unread post by Jimbo7giveher » Sat Jun 01, 2024 1:02 pm

Shadnaster wrote:
Thu May 30, 2024 7:53 am
Jimbo7giveher wrote:
Wed May 29, 2024 7:54 am
that boy could fuck up awet dream

That really is tough. We setup a gang bang with 6 guys. There were 2 no shows !!! Who backs out of a gang bang?

JandMRetired
Prepubescent

Unread post by JandMRetired » Fri Jun 14, 2024 9:14 pm

My hubby always enjoys being with me as soon as our friends and I finished. I guess it's his "reclaiming" me. He absolutely loves "Sloppy Seconds". He is smaller than most all of our friends, so we joke about it while he is taking me back. Sometimes, it is very noticeable to me, and I am sure to tell him how small he feels... We almost always use protection, but there are a few special fellas that, over a period of time, were granted "breeding" privileges. That being said, the first time was an accident. It was with a new fella and things were proceeding nicely. He had a lot of stamina and took very good care of me. We reached a point where I was no longer the priority, and he was rutting away on me. To be honest, I didn't notice any different feeling as I was VERY WET, and I don't know if he knew the condom broke or not, (guess'n he did) but he tensed up and exploded into me. I never literally feel my hubby cumming, I just feel much more slippery when he does. Like I said, our new friend exploded into me and could feel the pressure of his cum squirting into me, Time and time again.... couldn't tell you how long he continued cumming. He layed on me for a while after he finished, and we kissed. As he softened and slide out of me, I could feel the surge flow out of me. He was immediately apologizing profusely. I realized what happened and was trying to put him at ease, but my hubby yelled, Oh My God!, having seen the whole event while taking pictures. He was like a teenager with excitement and couldn't get into me quick enough. I was already kind of stretched out from the size of our friend, and with all the cum, I couldn't feel my hubby at all. Needless to say, he didn't last long. It was bedroom chatter for us for months. I don't understand his excitement over Sloppy Seconds, but I do enjoy his reactions to it.