Pillow talk about past lover

A place for those who love to share but don't go for humiliation.
Tank Turner
2 Bit Whore

Re: Pillow talk about past lover

Unread post by Tank Turner » Sat May 25, 2024 3:11 pm

Hi rodturn,

Thanks.

Within days of booty calling each other, my wife the intellectual importance of nonjudgmental sexual communication. The only why for us to know what each other wanted by communicating with each other. I remember her telling that if I wanted a blowjob, she expected me to tell her. and she'd do it.

Tank Turner
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Tank Turner » Sat May 25, 2024 4:25 pm

My wife attended college in Colorado. After spring semester finals, some football players partied at a mountain lake. The football coach forbade his players from partying up there because he knew his players drank excessively, used drugs, and he feared one would die. Players caught partying at the infamous lake risked being kicked off the team. But that did not prevented a dozen of the most determined players to risk consequences.

During the spring of her junior year, a football player was in a course she was taking. They got along and often talked. They never dated. They were more buddies that each relied on each other for help. They would call each other if one missed a class and needed to know whether work was assigned.

As the end of the spring semester got closer to ending, he asked her to go to a local bar with him for drinks. Many students partied at that bar. She agreed to go with him. He didn't ask her as a date. It was more of agreement between them to drink. She liked him and thought drinking with him would be fun.

While they were drinking at that bar, he asked her to go to the end-of-school lake party with him. She knew the rumors of their parties. He assured he that she's have fun and he'd protect her. She agreed to go.

4x4 pickups were the only way to get to that remote late in the mountains. Her buddy told her that cops never went up there because the road was risky.

The lake could not have been that high in elevation because she could see snow capped mountains in the distance. They were much lower than distant mountains. There was no snow anywhere. Days were warm and nights were cold but above freezing.

When they arrived, coeds were in bikinis and football players were in shorts without shirts. Her friend took off his shirt. She put on her bikini inside of his truck.

She did not know whether the coeds were girlfriends of the players or, like her, friends with players.

It was early afternoon and almost everyone was drunk. a few couples were swimming in the lake.

The outhouse was disgusting. She had to pee in bushes. There was no shower. The lake was the only way to get clean.

The party got wild at night. They sat around a huge bonfire and passed around alcohol bottles and joints. The players became more rowdy. So did the coeds. The players begged the coeds to do stripper performances for them. They teased the players but kept their clothes on.

My wife sat next to her friend. After a few hours of drinking and smoking, coeds were giving players blowjobs by the fire. My wife had never had sex with her friend. She gave him a blowjob.

All of the tents were next to each other. She could hear people in other tents whispering. She did not know that he had only a two person sleeping bag. They took off their clothes and going inside that sleeping bag. They were literally on top of each other. He tried to fuck her inside of the bag but couldn't because there was no room. They had unzip the bag to fuck. He fucked her. He didn't attempt foreplay. She did admit that he was wasted. He had nothing to catch cum dripped from her pussy. It ended up on the sleeping bag.

My wife can have sex for hours. She will not have morning sex unless she takes a shower. Most often, unlless she exhausted, she take a shower before coming to bed and another before morning sex. There was no shower. He fucked her again. It was as bad as his first fuck. He just fucked her without foreplay.

The second day at the camp was more radical than the first day. She could see why their coach did not want them partying at that lake. Jumping in lakes and swimming while wasted is a way to wind up dead.

Her friend brought snacks for food, none of which she liked. No one had a stove. No one used the disgusting outhouse. They pissed and shit in nearby shrubs. My wife thought it was disgusting.

By noon, everyone was drunk. Everyone swam naked in the lake. My wife had a travel bottle of soap in her purse. She grabbed it and got in the lake to wash herself. After she got used to the cool water, she enjoyed it so she stayed in the lake with the players and coeds.

Wasted coeds have no inhibitions, especially my wife. No one got dressed after getting out of the the lake. They wrapped towels they used to dry themselves around themselves. After more bottlers and joints were passed around the players started talking fucking. My wife got drunk to cope with their camping conditions. The coeds began chanting with the players and teasing them with their naked bodies. My wife's friend fucked her at least three times before they crawled into their sleeping bag.

When my wife woke up the morning of the third day, she told her friend she wanted to go home. He tried to convince her to stay. She told him that she would walk back if he did not give her a ride. He gave her a ride.

My wife said that she would have had fun and enjoyed partying with them if they had a portable shower, sanitary camping toilets, a stove, healthy food, and authentic camping tents. They didn't go to camp. They went to get drunk and fuck. That would have been enjoyable if they had the right equipment. The only camping equipment they brought was a lot of alcohol.

My wife reflects on everything she experiences as opportunities to learn. After she told me about her camping experience, she said that she would do a camping trip, but before we left she'd make sure that we had everything we needed to make it enjoyable, especially a portable shower, a camping toilet, a big tent with cots and comfortable sleeping bags, healthy food and a stove. If we were to decide to take up camping, she said we'd have to buy a self-contained camping trailer.

Lugnut
Trainable

Unread post by Lugnut » Sat May 25, 2024 5:16 pm

Hot pillow talk was what got us started down the swinging/hotwifing road. We were both married once before. She fucked around a little bit in high school and college, then got married. Had an affair during the final year of her marriage after she found out her husband had been banging his sexretary. After her divorce she kinda went full-on slut for a couple of years until I met her.

She kept all that very well hidden until about five years into our marriage, when the pillow talk sessions started. Took a while, but once she finally trusted me that I loved hearing about her experiences and that it was a huge turn-on, she told me everything.

She told me about a guy she fucked for a couple of months while she was divorced. "He had a terrible, rusty jalopy Honda Accord, but I didn't care. First time he fucked me we'd been to the movies. We stopped and got some Chinese on the way back to his place. I think we got about one egg roll eaten and then he took me back to his bedroom and fucked me.

"I bet he fucked me fifteen times in that couple of months. One time we met up around noon on a Saturday and spent the whole afternoon in bed. We'd fuck for a while, then lay there and talk and laugh, then fuck some more. We must've spent three or four hours in bed that day. And he had the nicest big mushroom head on his dick. I could feel that thing rubbing past my G-spot and it made me cum so good."

"Well, what happened to him?" I asked.

"I . . . think . . . he got an attack of the guilts and started going to church. Lost track of him. He was fun, though."

After we started hotwifing she told me that had she not done so much fucking around between marriages she never would have been able to handle hotwifing. Those experiences taught her that sex did not always have to be about love or seeking a relationship. She found out she could just fuck for fun.

Tank Turner
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Tank Turner » Sat May 25, 2024 6:37 pm

Hi Lugnut,

Your wife sounds like the woman all men wish were their wife.

Usually something will stimulate my wife to tell me about her sexual experiences. I merely asked her if she would consider a camping trip. That question resulted in her telling me about her first camping trip that wasn't a real camping trip. She could see something in a movie that causes her to remember a college boyfriend. I can't remember the last time she told me about a sexual experience without a preceding event or question.

She has asked me about my sexual history. She wanted to know sex acts I did with my old girlfriends that I liked so she could do them.

rodturn
Experienced

Unread post by rodturn » Sat May 25, 2024 8:46 pm

Tank and lugnut,
Great stories…. Beautiful wives you have…. Sexy minds… imagine our lives if we were not open to encouraging our wives to be open and forthcoming about their sexual past… everyone enjoys the pleasure from the past…. My wife knows I love hearing about her sexual history…. Every blowjob…. Every fuck…. It turns both of us on and my wife knows she brings a lot to our sex life with her history…. Everything except for guilt!

Lugnut
Trainable

Unread post by Lugnut » Sun May 26, 2024 5:52 am

Yes, the difference in sexual attitudes between my first wife and my current (and final) hotwife simply could not be more stark. In addition to the periodic, hot pillow talk about the past, she will use current happening to her (our) advantage. Of course, most of the time we fuck it doesn't involve her boyfriend, or various other men.

We might be thrusting along, having an average missionary style screw, and she'll say, "you like sending me out to get fucked. And you like watching me get fucked, dontcha? Last time Todd fucked me I held my legs up just like this. That's it, you fuck me, just like Todd fucks me."

If her objective is to make me cum faster and harder, it works extremely well.

------------------‐‐------

She's told me all about her past lovers and casual hookups many times. Her stories are all consistent over time so I know she's telling the truth. None of them are too wild and crazy; just an average midwestern girl in the mid 1970s catting around off and on, getting some average midwestern dick.

She told me about her first time. Evidently she had a group of high school friends, about eight or ten of them, about half boys, half girls, who all ran around together, went to the movies, hid out drinking, and et cetera. None of them were boyfriend/girlfriend, and none of them really dated each other. The summer she graduated high school it somehow became known between her and one of the boys that they were going to screw. It would be her first time.

"Why him?" I asked.
"Because he'd screwed my friend Julie."

Now who can argue with that logic? So, one afternoon they met up, went over to his house, into an upstairs bedroom, and had a little teen-age, short screw. No kissing, no foreplay, they just laid down and he put it in.

"Did it hurt?"
"No. I'd been abusing a Ban Roll-On bottle as a masturbation aid for several years already, so it didn't hurt at all."
"Did he cum?"
"Oh yes. He pulled out and came all over my pussy and stomach."
"Did you cum?"
"Oh, hell no. I didn't learn how to cum while being fucked for several years yet."

They got up, got dressed, and went their separate ways. Two weeks later the exact same action happened again in the same place, and that was it with that boy. A rite of passage, I suppose, and her was curiosity satisfied. She didn't get laid again for another couple of years, and that was with a serious college boyfriend.

Tank Turner
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Tank Turner » Sun May 26, 2024 2:40 pm

Hi rodturn,

Thank you for your compliment. I appreciated it.

My wife and I have always been able to talk about sex with each other in detail and without judgment.

My wife and I are in complete agreement that routine sex leads to boring sex that leads to sexual indifference.

The manner my wife talks about fucking her long ago boyfriends is as erotic as sex she talks about.

rodturn
Experienced

Unread post by rodturn » Sun May 26, 2024 3:14 pm

Lugnut wrote:
Sun May 26, 2024 5:52 am
Yes, the difference in sexual attitudes between my first wife and my current (and final) hotwife simply could not be more stark. In addition to the periodic, hot pillow talk about the past, she will use current happening to her (our) advantage. Of course, most of the time we fuck it doesn't involve her boyfriend, or various other men.

We might be thrusting along, having an average missionary style screw, and she'll say, "you like sending me out to get fucked. And you like watching me get fucked, dontcha? Last time Todd fucked me I held my legs up just like this. That's it, you fuck me, just like Todd fucks me."

If her objective is to make me cum faster and harder, it works extremely well.

------------------‐‐------

She's told me all about her past lovers and casual hookups many times. Her stories are all consistent over time so I know she's telling the truth. None of them are too wild and crazy; just an average midwestern girl in the mid 1970s catting around off and on, getting some average midwestern dick.

She told me about her first time. Evidently she had a group of high school friends, about eight or ten of them, about half boys, half girls, who all ran around together, went to the movies, hid out drinking, and et cetera. None of them were boyfriend/girlfriend, and none of them really dated each other. The summer she graduated high school it somehow became known between her and one of the boys that they were going to screw. It would be her first time.

"Why him?" I asked.
"Because he'd screwed my friend Julie."

Now who can argue with that logic? So, one afternoon they met up, went over to his house, into an upstairs bedroom, and had a little teen-age, short screw. No kissing, no foreplay, they just laid down and he put it in.

"Did it hurt?"
"No. I'd been abusing a Ban Roll-On bottle as a masturbation aid for several years already, so it didn't hurt at all."
"Did he cum?"
"Oh yes. He pulled out and came all over my pussy and stomach."
"Did you cum?"
"Oh, hell no. I didn't learn how to cum while being fucked for several years yet."

They got up, got dressed, and went their separate ways. Two weeks later the exact same action happened again in the same place, and that was it with that boy. A rite of passage, I suppose, and her was curiosity satisfied. She didn't get laid again for another couple of years, and that was with a serious college boyfriend.
Couple of days ago I was fucking my wife missionary… her legs up over my shoulders…. Exactly like your wife said…” think of me getting fucked just like this by Stan…. His balls slapping against my ass as he fucked me so deeply… the I could feel his cock start to throb and I knew he was going to squirt hi load into me”
lol! I don’t last very long with that talk and that image!

rodturn
Experienced

Unread post by rodturn » Sun May 26, 2024 3:20 pm

Tank Turner wrote:
Sun May 26, 2024 2:40 pm
Hi rodturn,

Thank you for your compliment. I appreciated it.

My wife and I have always been able to talk about sex with each other in detail and without judgment.

My wife and I are in complete agreement that routine sex leads to boring sex that leads to sexual indifference.

The manner my wife talks about fucking her long ago boyfriends is as erotic as sex she talks about.

Hey Tank
What is not to love about your wife!
Talking gets us thinking …we are good listeners… never want to miss any sexy details..right !

Tank Turner
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Tank Turner » Mon May 27, 2024 12:11 pm

Hi rodturn,

Thanks again.

My wife has told me a few times over the years I've known her that she is not different than most other women except that she wants to experience her sexual fantasies.

She has no sexual inhibitions. She's sexually discriminating. Environments had and have to be conducive for her to release her sexual passions. She won't fuck in our car parked in a crowded mall parking lot during the day. She's fucked me in our car while it was parked in restaurant and sports bars parking lots at night. She'll never consider doing sex acts with kids present.

When she's buzzed, she's prone to engage in more risky sex assuming kids aren't present. She loves risky, fun, and exciting public sex. The reality is she hasn't cared and wouldn't care if people walked in on her while she was fucking. When I get time, I'll tell you about her college party sex.

rodturn
Experienced

Unread post by rodturn » Mon May 27, 2024 6:34 pm

Well Tank… I and I think a lot of others look forward to hearing about that!… once I found my wife’s sex tape from 8 years previous and we watched it together it changed everything…. My wife relaxed and lived that I embraced her sexual history…. It opened up everything for us…. She teases… she loves the pillow talk and how it has enhanced our daily lives…. Obviously we are very fortunate!!
Congratulations tank!

rodturn
Experienced

Unread post by rodturn » Wed May 29, 2024 6:46 am

Everyone has a favourite movie they watch over and over again… my favourite is my wife’s first sextape… changed our sex life ( see page 1 of this thread). My wife goes into full details of how she loved sucking Stan’s throbbing stiff cock … cupping and squeezing his big balls while she sucked him off… and she loves that he always had such a big load for her mouth…these details (and a lot of others!) come out while we are fucking and I know she is reliving those fucks with Stan while telling me the details because she gets incredibly wet … we watch one of the 3 sextapes at least once a week…just thinking about it gets us in the mood for sex instantly
Funny thing is that I always notice something new each time like yesterday… Stan was sliding his big cock all the way down her throat and his time was now and my wife knew it and she cupped his balls tight with one hand and wrapped her other arm around his ass and wouldn’t let him take his cock out of her mouth until he pumped his full load into her throat… took it all…. When he finished and she allowed him to slowly take his cock out of her mouth she looked up at him and asked “ did you like that”
Wow!

rodturn
Experienced

Unread post by rodturn » Wed May 29, 2024 9:42 pm

In a bit of a writing mood! Had wonderful sex with my wife this morning….. not the usual hot talk about her ex boyfriend and his big cock…was quiet but focused for both of us in a very erotic way…as I was getting close to cumming my wife looked up at me and said “ that’s it sweetheart…. You are fucking me exactly like Stan fucked me and you kniw what ? he’s going to fuck me again just like this when he is back in town next week 😳 “ what did you just say?
We are looking forward to that!

Tank Turner
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Tank Turner » Thu May 30, 2024 8:12 am

Pillow talk does not have to be confined to bedrooms.

While we were dating until she got pregnant, my wife and I would routinely go to restaurants and bars. When she was working on her third margarita, we'd almost always wind up talking hard-on sex if we were in secluded areas. I remember her telling me how she devised a way to sneak boyfriends into her bedroom while her parents were home and fuck them and give them blowjobs. She got completely naked with boyfriends in her bedrooms. She rationalized getting completely naked by explaining it would not have made a difference whether she had clothes on if her parents caught her. They never did. She told me about drunken college party blowjobs she gave. We'd get each other hornier than shit. Most often, we'd fuck in our car in bar and restaurant parking lots.

My wife and I know the importance of fun and exciting sex. Routine sex leads to boring sex.

A few months ago, she told me that we needed to get back to nighttime parking lot sex.

rodturn
Experienced

Unread post by rodturn » Thu May 30, 2024 10:43 pm

Hey Tank… soooo…..a few months ago your wife said we need to get back to parking lot sex…..if you and your wife are in a sharing mood… would love to hear how that is going!
Short? Story…. When I was in grade 11 my dad told me to quit school and get a job…. Or get out…. I enjoyed school a lot so I left…. When friends found out a friend invited me for dinner with her sister and single mother…. Ended up staying for next 4 months in their basement suite…..early on, one of the sisters made her way down to my room at 2:00 am…… had sex for a few hours and the next night her older sister came down…. As a 17 year old it was incredible !!! They alternated nights but I had some awesome sex and as a 17 year old…. How awesome is that!

Tank Turner
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Tank Turner » Fri May 31, 2024 9:57 pm

Hi rodturn,

We haven't had opportunities lately. I know we will in the very near future.

My wife and I know about the importance of keeping sex fun, thrilling, and exciting.

rodturn
Experienced

Unread post by rodturn » Sat Jun 01, 2024 5:33 pm

Hey Tank…. Obviously you and your wife know how to have fun!
Speaking of fun… my wife’s xboyfriend is in town next week and my wife is going to spend a night maybe 2 nights with him…when we first talked about him she said… it was just sex….( damn good sex from what I’ve seen on her sextape! lol!)… our sex life right now is off the charts asking about her past fuck sessions with Stan but talking about next week hookup is really amping things up! Stan has a hotel room booked… my wife is going to the room…he will leave the door unlocked and she will let herself in… her plan is to not say one word and as he goes to kiss her hello she is going to kneel down in front of him … undo his belt… then his pants and will unzip his pants while pulling his pants down to his ankles. Then, she is going to take his cock into her mouth.. wrap her lips tight around his cock and then give him a blowjob… suck him off!
I said wow! That will be a nice surprise for him! She responded “ “ not really… I used to do that all the time”
No video planned this time … just a lot of fucking and sucking!

rodturn
Experienced

Unread post by rodturn » Tue Jun 04, 2024 11:07 pm

Well, my wife’s hookup with Stan happened quick than planned…thought it would be Wednesday but he arrived Sunday late afternoon…. He called and invited my wife to dinner but she said “ where are you staying? She said I will meet you at 6:00 in your room. 😳. The 3 of us knew what that meant. We didn’t talk much over the next hour as she got ready but my mind was racing! As she was leaving she kissed me goodbye and said “ by 6:05 I am going to have Stan’s cock in my mouth ……… by 6:30 tonight I will be swallowing his first load of cum “ then she added “ don’t wait up honey…. I won’t be home tonight” …. Then the door closed and she was gone. The house that was so full of life was suddenly very quiet…. And I started to think about things…. Mostly I was thinking about the clock…. It was 5:03……it was going to be a very long 62 minutes!…, I got her sextape with Stan out and set everything up so when 6:05 came I only had to press play and I could see exactly what was going on in Stan’s hotel room just 15 miles away…… an extremely erotic time but 6:05 came along and I knew exactly what was going on…..this was going to the source of a lot of pillow talk!

rodturn
Experienced

Unread post by rodturn » Thu Jun 06, 2024 12:18 am

My wife came home Tuesday morning exhausted and said “ wow!…. Can’t wait to tell you all about the last 2 days but right now I’m tired and sore….and full of Stan’s cum…. So…. I want you to put your cock in me before Stan’s cum pours out of me because I love feeling you cock sliding in to me so quickly after Stan fucked me which btw was less than an hour ago” when you squirt your load into me I’m going to sleep and will give you all the details in the morning!…. As soon as I slipped my fingers inside her I coul
D feel how wet and full she was

rodturn
Experienced

Unread post by rodturn » Thu Jun 06, 2024 4:55 am

When I could feel how full of cum she was she laughed a bit and said “ not every load of Stan’s cum went into my mouth” go ahead…. I’m sore but I know how much you love fucking me right after St

rodturn
Experienced

Unread post by rodturn » Thu Jun 06, 2024 5:21 am

Stan fucked me and his last load was pumped into me less than an hour ago so it’s fresh! I slipped in easily and in short order added one more load into her well fucked pussy… my wife came at the same time…. Laying there completely spent a fading fast she whispered “ I love getting fucked by you and Stan so much…. Especially on the same day” she rolled onto her side and as I admired her gorgeous ass I could see a bunch of cum oozing out of her pussy and dripping down her thighs…. Couldn’t help but wonder to myself….. is that my load of cum dripping out of her or Stan’s? … as I continued to watch more and more cum dripping out
Of her I smiled to myself knowing that there were multiple loads dripping out of her and only one was mine….I snuggled in from behind her and she could feel my hard cock pressed up against her ass and she murmured… that feels nice….hold those thoughts until morning… I will tell you all the details in the morning “ good night … I love you!💤

rodturn
Experienced

Unread post by rodturn » Fri Jun 07, 2024 8:29 pm

Next morning…. My wife was up before me…. Coffee made and I wandered out into the kitchen … she came around the corner and gave me a huge giggley hug……” I was so horny going to see Stan… I was horny for days beforehand… I couldn’t wait to be sucking on his big beautiful hard cock again! I couldn’t wait to suck him off…. Cupping his balls again…. Squeezing his balls while I sucked his cock and the best part….. having his cock in my mouth when he came… squirting his load into my mouth again.
Ok if I give you a blowjob the same way I sucked Stan off?
What could I say?😳

rodturn
Experienced

Unread post by rodturn » Sat Jun 08, 2024 10:33 pm

Not every day you get have a conversation with your wife about the blowjob she just gave to her ex boyfriend…. And be extremely turned on by every detail…. But that’s what happened!
As well….. it was obvious she was as turned on as I was as she went into detail about the blowjob (3 in 2 days) she gave Stan… that was in addition to Stan squirting his load deep into my wife’s pussy another 3 times….. my wife said” it was amazing! Every load was as big as the others” “ I could feel him cumming in me… his cock was throbbing…. His balls were pumping another load deep into my pussy….. i cupped his balls tight in order to squeeze every drop of his load into me!!…. Then….. I could feel cum dripping out of my pussy…. Running down my thighs……THAT…. Creates an image!!!
Lucky for me…. I get to watch that on my sextape !!!

rodturn
Experienced

Unread post by rodturn » Mon Jun 10, 2024 8:19 pm

Very interesting conversation with my wife after a great fuck session… talking about her sextape with Stan and my wife threw something out to think about…. Why don’t we make a sextape and let Stan watch us fucking while he is fucking me the next time. 🤔😳. Thinking about that…. Any thoughts?

rodturn
Experienced

Unread post by rodturn » Sat Jun 15, 2024 4:48 pm

So…. Last night we made a sextape for my wife’s ex.
I have to admit it was very different… I relied a lot on my wife’s experience seeing this was her 4th sextape AND that was for he ex boyfriend so she knew exactly what he would like to see and hear!
First of all… she wrote a list of things/positions she knew Stan loved the most…. Then she coached me on things like keeping my arm on camera side out of the way so Stan could have a clear view of my cock sliding into her from behind… I was coached to grab her hips hard and really thrust into her as deep as I could… and the go even deeper….my wife started the tape exactly as I knew she would…. No talking… she strolled into the room and walked up to me smelling awesome and looking fantastic… then she got close and grabbed my already stiffening cock with one hand and my balls in the other and slid down to her knees as she unzipped my pants and undid my belt and pants…. Slowly pulling them down… my cock poppet standing straight up … she looked up at me and slid her tongue up and down the shaft of my cock before wrapping her lips tight around my cock … then proceeded to give me a world class blowjob…. The whole time I knew this was exactly how she always started off with Stan…always had….always will ! I got to see and feel everything Stan enjoyed … and now Stan would get to see me getting the same loving world class blowjob as well as seeing me dumping a full load into my wife tha same way he loved to… very erotic…. Loved it…. Will be so keen on hearing Stan’s reaction!