Fun threesome

A place for those who love to share but don't go for humiliation.
Passion23
Prepubescent

Fun threesome

Unread post by Passion23 » Sun Jun 09, 2024 4:48 am

We just arrived home after the threesome at the club. I dont think I will get tired of sloppy seconds.

This time she was more vocal about what she wanted and took control of the entire night. She looked really hot in outfit as she laid there fucking and sucking both of us.

She had me rub her clit as he fucked her, she even ordered me to lick her pussy at the same time. At one time he took a little break. That is when she insistted I go down on her. After another organism , she told him him to fuck her again. This was all he needed as he filled her sexy pussy up. I had my turn and I couldn't last long as I felt how warm and wet she was.

This was only the fourth threesome and it was everything a guy like me wants out of his wife.

I just had to brag and have the best video I ever got. I wish I could post some it, but there is no way she will let me post it and I wont share without consent.

Aussiem
Trainable

Re: Fun threesome

Unread post by Aussiem » Sun Jun 09, 2024 7:29 pm

Love a good MFM, it has always been our favorite. I have had 100s of them over the years, both with my wife and with other cpls. You just can't satisfy a wife any better than in a 3some. If you cum a bit quick first time, it's no big deal. The other guy gets in there and keeps the whole thing going. By the time he is done licking and fucking then you are ready for seconds. Often it can go 3 rounds each. Two things you have to be cool with, when doing MFM, no concerns over touching the other guy and no cum aversions, you need to be ok with it on you and eating it out of pussy off tits and cummy kisses.
Sharing and swapping. Bare sex ,creampie . Pic is my wife. She likes fun with others.