Hedonism II

A place for those who love to share but don't go for humiliation.
Outlaw
Player

Hedonism II

Unread post by Outlaw » Mon Apr 10, 2023 3:21 pm

After years of someday, we're going. The wife can still surprise me. I know her.....she's up to meeting someone. I don't care, I plan on have a ball. End of June...

SilverStag
OHW Addict

Re: Hedonism II

Unread post by SilverStag » Wed Apr 12, 2023 7:51 am

Have a great time, it really is a fabulous place. We were there last year and are returning the end of this month into May. We go with what is for us an age appropriate group (45+).

Knotty Irish
Experienced

Unread post by Knotty Irish » Thu Apr 13, 2023 7:36 am

We usually go to Desire Resort in Cancun.

Hotwifejoy
Virgin

Unread post by Hotwifejoy » Thu Apr 27, 2023 8:27 pm

Would love to return...sex everywhere...the pool, the hot tub, the beach, in our room with the door open...and all the strawberry drinks from the vending machines....

Johnann2227
Pervert

Unread post by Johnann2227 » Sun May 14, 2023 4:59 pm

We went to Hedo 2 in 2018 for a week with friends who had moved to the US. Loved it! Had some great group experiences in the hot tub at midnight. Ann couldn't get enough BBC. The only time we put clothes on was to go the the restaurant and on the theme nights. Make sure you practise your toga tying before you go! We stayed nude side and never actually went over to the prude side. We would go back tomorrow.

aandmp
Trainable

Unread post by aandmp » Tue May 23, 2023 7:13 pm

Enjoy! We love Hedo.

CACouple
Virgin

Unread post by CACouple » Sun Oct 08, 2023 8:20 pm

We too enjoy Hedo II. Vietnamese female white male couple here. We will be there in Feb 2024

Menacpl
Virgin

Unread post by Menacpl » Wed Oct 11, 2023 3:59 pm

The wife and i are hoping to go in the next few years. Just have to wait until our oldest can watch our youngest for a weekend.

MonaLisaOverdrive
Experienced

Unread post by MonaLisaOverdrive » Thu Oct 12, 2023 11:29 pm

Menacpl wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2023 3:59 pm
Just have to wait until our oldest can watch our youngest for a weekend.
Not gunna lie, I held my breath for the end of that sentence.

Wesley Hudson Valley
Pervert

Unread post by Wesley Hudson Valley » Sat Oct 14, 2023 6:13 am

My wife, Kelly and I have some great memories of Hedo II. We met many wonderful couples at the nude side pool. One couple, Nick and Kerry, we quickly became friendly with we found out the husband had a fantasy to meet and have sex with a teacher. Well my wife is a teacher and Kerry and I playfully started matchmaking with Kelly and Nick.

Keep in mind this is at the nude pool so Kelly could see Nick’s muscular body and the fact he is well hung and Nick could see Kelly toned shapely 36C body.

Those two quickly hit it off and Nick got to live out his fantasy and had sex with my teacher wife several times during our stay at Hedo. Nick and Kelly are still good friends to this date an occasionally get together for dates

Any questions I can give more details

Outlaw
Player

Unread post by Outlaw » Sun Oct 15, 2023 11:29 am

We're counting the days to go back. Post COVID-19 will be a lot more fun.

Hotwifejoy
Virgin

Unread post by Hotwifejoy » Thu Sep 12, 2024 9:53 am

Love Hedo II, just not the bus ride from the airport....but being naked for days on end...and sex everywhere...can't get enough!!! And of course, bumping into guys in the hot tub is lots of fun...as well as hands landing in guys laps under water...oops, sorry, I thought you were my husband! lol
Joy

Johnann2227
Pervert

Unread post by Johnann2227 » Thu Sep 12, 2024 11:36 pm

Hotwifejoy wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2024 9:53 am
Love Hedo II, just not the bus ride from the airport....but being naked for days on end...and sex everywhere...can't get enough!!! And of course, bumping into guys in the hot tub is lots of fun...as well as hands landing in guys laps under water...oops, sorry, I thought you were my husband! lol
Joy
100% agree about the busride! Hedo 2 though was fabulous. Nude all day except for the restaurant, flirting with likeminded people, rum cocktails, and plenty of BBC for my wife to play with. We would go back tomorrow if we could.

Outlaw
Player

Unread post by Outlaw » Fri Sep 13, 2024 3:59 pm

It is fun.

aandmp
Trainable

Unread post by aandmp » Sat Sep 14, 2024 10:51 pm

Hedo is great! We've been 15 times since '14. We were 'late bloomers' and seems we're about aged out, and priced out these days - it's gotten expensive!
To CAcouple above, we're a Viet female and white male couple also . The Asian ladies really get attention there, don't they? lol

CACouple
Virgin

Unread post by CACouple » Fri Sep 20, 2024 6:00 am

aandmp wrote:
Sat Sep 14, 2024 10:51 pm
Hedo is great! We've been 15 times since '14. We were 'late bloomers' and seems we're about aged out, and priced out these days - it's gotten expensive!
To CAcouple above, we're a Viet female and white male couple also . The Asian ladies really get attention there, don't they? lol
Hi aandmp, they sure do. We’ve been there many times as well. On one previous visit there were 3 viet women there. Two wives, one other that was traveling with a couple. I’m afraid we may not return either. Wife lost interest in going back. We have many friends there so I’m considering going on my own or with another interested female.

Trvlman7
Experienced

Unread post by Trvlman7 » Fri Sep 20, 2024 4:53 pm

We have been to Hedo II 13 times (annually), always great time, nude or prude rooms don't matter. Nude pool/beach is where most all congregate. Garden side nude rooms are close to pool and also dining areas.
As to the bus ride, we stopped that years ago, take "taxi" to the hotel, bus back to airport, much faster, as of our last trip it was $120 for taxi, but much better trip (time/ride) to hotel, plus check-in much more relaxed when taking taxi.
If you use the airport arrival service, they rush you through customs, have a drink in arrival lounge while they arrange taxi, certainly worth the fee. Also definitely use their departure service, relaxing in departure lounge instead of the gate area for flight is so much better.
Few things are more beautiful then a sexy loving wife spread wide open for all!!!!!!!!!!!