How many dates with bull before….

A place for those who love to share but don't go for humiliation.
hotfreaks
Player

Re: How many dates with bull before….

Unread post by hotfreaks » Tue Nov 01, 2022 12:34 pm

We have no hard and fast rule....each date is different. My wife has fucked men on the first date. Depends on the guy and the situation
Married to HotfreaksHotwife.

Wifesharing
Player

Unread post by Wifesharing » Tue Nov 01, 2022 3:06 pm

hotfreaks wrote:
Tue Nov 01, 2022 12:34 pm
We have no hard and fast rule....each date is different. My wife has fucked men on the first date. Depends on the guy and the situation
Same for us we do not set rules or plan it out

AmyRich
Virgin

Unread post by AmyRich » Tue Dec 13, 2022 8:43 am

I would say about 90% of the time my wife will fuck a guy on the first date. There have been a few that have had a "meet for a drink" first date, but the second 'date' for all of those have been that he comes over to our house and she greets him at the door in lingerie.

Funtimes3310
Prepubescent

Unread post by Funtimes3310 » Thu Dec 15, 2022 8:36 am

First date usually. No sense in wasting time if the sex isn't right and there's only one way to figure that out.

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Sat Dec 24, 2022 11:07 am

WPBCouplex wrote:
Tue Dec 14, 2021 4:56 am
The wife and I have a “two meet rule” before playing with a bull or couple. Meaning we meet twice and if all goes well we play on the third date. But recently with our new incumbent bull, she stated she wanted to wait just one more drink date between the three of us to see how things go. Tomorrow marks date three and again it’s only drinks. I’m curious to know if this is too many meetings without playing. Finding a bull is hard enough (no pun intended). Is there a chance a person could lose interest if he thinks we aren’t serious?
Yes, it could turn out that way. My wife typically first meets a guy at a neutral place like a coffee shop to determine what he's like before giving her full name, address, or phone number. She won't admit where she works until she feels he's a good match. My wife holds a PI license and probably does one thing most wives don't - She does an online-records check after meeting him; if she finds nothing seriously negative in public records, she phones and sets a date for them to get together at his place or ours.

We think more than one meeting is unnecessary. Just be sure to ask everything you want to know on the first meeting - age, marital status, job, education, and anything else you wish to know. My wife's background checks can easily affirm his truthfulness, and those online checks are cheap. Any man who doesn't wish to answer should be dropped from consideration.

~ Des
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

brutay2
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by brutay2 » Sat Dec 24, 2022 12:14 pm

Fallenone38 wrote:
Tue Dec 14, 2021 10:21 am
I'll go two dates if the woman or couple can't make up their mind by then I move on. I have found more than one woman or couple who's idea of play is just going on dates. This is Their walk on the wild side.
Its up to each person what they are comfortable with as far as getting to know the Bull. They can make their own rules as to how many dates it takes.
But don't be surprised if the Bull has His own rules.
You are right here. I will go along with the first encounter, but after that they have to make decisions right after and mostly during the second meeting. This is when the woman decides to give me control of her body and mind. There are too many couples available who are willing to step right in. Playing games is not made for me .

AndyPlays
Virgin

Unread post by AndyPlays » Tue Dec 27, 2022 2:22 pm

Most guys are not this patient. Unless I am getting some stimulation such as her groping me or getting some head I wonder if I am being strung along. Does she relly want to play?

WPBCouplex
Trainable

Unread post by WPBCouplex » Thu Dec 29, 2022 4:43 am

Great responses and rebuttals. To each his own is our mentality. Saying “we don’t care” what the male thinks of having to meet a few times is harsh. However, what everyone has to understand is that the woman in this case, or the wife in the couple has to feel comfortable. So, we keep looking until someone with our mentality is found. I do agree that there needs to be something that brings the male back, groping kissing etc. Keep in mind that the last playmate we had met with us 3 times prior to playing, he himself wanted to be sure and on the second meet him and my wife were groping and making out. On the third meet we went up to our rented room and he got a hard on for 5 minutes and couldn’t keep it up. But he’s a good guy so we’re going to try again once the holidays are over.
West Palm Beach Couple

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Thu Dec 29, 2022 5:24 am

There is no one answer, that isn't possible because we all look at this from different perspectives.
One night stand/pick up
Casual or occasional meetings/play dates - FB
Consistent ongoing play dates - FWB
Boyfriend

Those are 4 different styles, and the answers would be different for each one.
I see over and over examples of trying to squeeze everyone into one box then they disagree when our answers don't align. If we aren't looking for the same style of play, why would our answers be the same?

Choose what works best for the two of you!

whitehotgent
Virgin

Unread post by whitehotgent » Sun Jan 15, 2023 2:30 pm

Not hard and fast rules, but my typical thought process:

- for brand new couples, 1-3 meet and greets or no-expectation get-togethers is appropriate

- for experienced couples, 1-2 meet and greets is appropriate.

Once we start going beyond that, it strikes me that the couple isn't on the same page (big red flag for me). If there's a good reason to grab drinks the 3rd or 4th time because they can only get away for an hr, only she can get away and they always play together, or some circumstances like that, I completely understand it and enjoy the company.

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Sat Jan 28, 2023 4:43 pm

If my wife is on an actual date, a guy will certainly be fucking her on that first date. Her circumstances in meeting men may be different from others, some of who find their bulls through personals ads. We did that only twice, two consecutive ads, when she was then 28 and finally agreed to have sex with other men.

She is now 36 and meets men through ordinary social interactions. Typically, the build-up isn't a series of dates but instead with friendly conversations when they meet, having coffee as they socialize and talk, and similar situations. Given time, many men take it to the next level and consummating their friendship in the best of ways; fucking may be the most friendly thing a man and woman can do.

My wife is a frequent flier as a hotwife and she has met more men than either of us can remember. Her method most often begins with casual social events than dates, but many eventually end up fucking at our place or his.
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

MichHarry
Prepubescent

Unread post by MichHarry » Thu Feb 02, 2023 7:25 am

If my wife has chatted, texted, or emailed with a guy she decides to meet, it almost always results in fucking on first meet unless the situation doesn't allow. In those cases it will be at least a hand job or blow job (and I mean inconvenient as the parking lot of where they meet).

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Thu Feb 02, 2023 9:11 pm

Welcome to OHW MichHarry

leo-cpl
Experienced

Unread post by leo-cpl » Mon Feb 06, 2023 10:59 pm

We chat and interact a lot before we decide to meet, can vary from a few weeks to a couple of months (its not by choice just our schedules are messed up). After we do decide to meet 2 casual meet ups.....lets just say we/wife met the first guy casually around 4-5 times before we met him for fun....and gradually the number of meets has reduced to 2 on an avg. The quickest we have met a guy to play is second meeting (never first)

Im sure others out there have experienced this ......perhaps its the understanding of dynamics or ability to trust n feel comfort...perhaps a SIXTH lifestyle sense also helps lol

Tryagain
Pervert

Unread post by Tryagain » Thu Feb 09, 2023 9:22 am

2inUPMichigan wrote:
Thu Dec 29, 2022 5:24 am
There is no one answer, that isn't possible because we all look at this from different perspectives.
One night stand/pick up
Casual or occasional meetings/play dates - FB
Consistent ongoing play dates - FWB
Boyfriend

Those are 4 different styles, and the answers would be different for each one.
I see over and over examples of trying to squeeze everyone into one box then they disagree when our answers don't align. If we aren't looking for the same style of play, why would our answers be the same?

Choose what works best for the two of you!

I like how you defined the different types of LS relationships.

knight4princess
Player

Unread post by knight4princess » Fri Feb 10, 2023 7:54 am

We have a "no play on first date" rule that we generally keep. We both attend the first meeting. After that, the guy is either invited to a play date -- typically at our home. Or we don't see him again. But I've seen my wife waive the rule when she's hot enough for a guy. So far I've never objected.

zorro
OHW Addict

Unread post by zorro » Fri Feb 10, 2023 1:27 pm

I am sure different couples deal with this issue on their own terms.
We have been at this over 12 years. We have always known that getting together with a new guy is never a promise of sex, and we are up front about that. After vetting, there is always the unanswered question of whether there will be chemistry in person, and if there is no chemistry there will be no sex. It always depends on how much my wife likes the guy.

She knows within 10-30 minutes if she feels desire for the guy we meet. She either does or doesn't. So, if there is, and he feels chemistry, we have sex on the first date (I'm always present, in our relationship). She has sometimes put off playing on the first date. I cannot remember a time when she later changed her mind and fucked a guy on a later date. She has fucked some guys and then not wanted a repeat -- but that's a different matter.

So, I don't agree with the assertion that a woman/couple knows before meeting that she wants to fuck. But I agree that waiting for a lot of dates to know whether to do the deed is kind of pointless and can build up disappointment and even resentment, neither conducive to hot sex.

But our play has usually been for sex only. Infrequently, there have been long-term relationships with individual men and with couples, but those have been the welcome exception. Currently, we have had an LTR with one guy who is single that has lasted over 5 years. They are both fond of each other, and he and I get along fine together, so we have happy encounters. The pandemic no doubt played a part, but I think we hear from some people long-term in the lifestyle that quantity can give way to quality. It has for us. And there is something to say for having sex with someone who knows what feels good for us and for him.

Good topic.
Sharing your partner is a very loving act. Double her pleasure; double your fun.
Kevin Foster, The Three Marriage Enigmas: ". . . sex with a man other than her husband is simply the most erotic sex possible for a woman."

Tryagain
Pervert

Unread post by Tryagain » Sat Feb 11, 2023 6:57 am

It is good to hear from someone who engages just as we do. My wife only needs that short time to know she wants to fuck him. And i am always present for the sex as well.

And since meeting the guy is for the purpose of sex, we do not understand how much there is to talk about before agreeing to have sex.

Lugnut
Trainable

Unread post by Lugnut » Tue Apr 11, 2023 1:14 am

Essteaze wrote:
Tue Dec 14, 2021 6:18 am
We have a 1 meet up rule, but if things line up she will play first date but at least in the SM’s mind play is off table. 2-3 meetings before play seems unnecessary for our style. We are not looking for a life partner, we are looking for a “sex toy”. I mean this in the most honest terms, SM’s are flaky enough depending on them to show up 2-3 times just doesn’t sound like a long term successful plan. Just yesterday we had a SM flake because “too much rain”
This is us exactly.

Dutch
Virgin

Unread post by Dutch » Sun Apr 30, 2023 1:17 pm

I, (the husband) do the initial screening and have several contacts with a potential partner for the wife. Once I've narrowed the list down to three or four, I show her their pictures and explain each of the potential partners to her. Then she decides which one(s) we are going to meet up with. We meet up at a safe place, (usually a restaurant) and have a face to face meeting. If all goes well, I'll contact him for a meetup place and we go from there.

She, (the wife) has a younger white lover for the past four years, and has recently included a younger black guy. We have met with him for an MFM threesome twice, and I feel comfortable enough that he and the wife are alone together. (he is coming over tomorrow morning)

adamgunnauthor
Player

Unread post by adamgunnauthor » Wed May 03, 2023 5:55 am

We always wanted a phone chat with the gentleman before a 'date'. We always told him that sex on the first date was unlikely; this gave her an out if she decided not to go forward. Then, at the date, it usually took Mary less than five minutes to determine if they would go for it or not. If she thought he was what she wanted, that evening usually found them in bed together.

Having said that, we never figured this technique would lead to LTRs. It's mainly used for sport-fucking. In Our Humble Opinion, if you are looking for a regular guy, yeah, multiple dates before pulling the trigger would be a good rule to follow; else the guy is likely to disappear after the first, or first few, encounters. Can't count on them for the long-haul.

Fredposer2017
Prepubescent

Unread post by Fredposer2017 » Wed May 17, 2023 1:54 pm

Since our meet ups now are always part a a destination we will usually do two video chats before we actually meet. Once we meet it's no guarantee of sex either. Like @adamgunnauthor, we set the expectations that sex may not occur just in case Jennifer is turned off by him. In most instances we all three end up in the room.

stillgreat38
Prepubescent

Unread post by stillgreat38 » Sat May 20, 2023 6:18 am

My hotwife always says she will only meet and get to know them on the 1st meet. But often after meeting she will either get horny or feel sorry if they had to travel far. So sex on the 1st date is not unusual. Once she met a guy and went on about 5 dates before he made a move. guess why? He had a tiny cock. And then didn't try to use it!!!! He only used his fingers. She had several climaxes' but wanted much more.

stillgreat38
Prepubescent

Unread post by stillgreat38 » Sat May 20, 2023 6:58 am

My hotwife always says she will only meet and get to know them on the 1st meet. But often after meeting she will either get horny or feel sorry if they had to travel far. So sex on the 1st date is not unusual. Once she met a guy and went on about 5 dates before he made a move. guess why? He had a tiny cock. And then didn't try to use it!!!! He only used his fingers. She had several climaxes' but wanted much more.

Johnann2227
Player

Unread post by Johnann2227 » Sat May 20, 2023 7:45 pm

My wife never meets guys online. She usually meets them on nights out, at the gym or through recommendations from LS friends. If she is out socially she usually fucks them on the first meeting. If it is at the gym she usually fucks them on the first date. If it is at a LS club or party and she likes them she usually fucks them within 10 minutes. She decides who she fucks and when, as it should be.