HotWife recruiting her friends?

A place for those who love to share but don't go for humiliation.
Dee+Bee99
Virgin

HotWife recruiting her friends?

Unread post by Dee+Bee99 » Fri Dec 18, 2020 1:45 pm

A question for the Stags, or any HotWife that would care to chime in...

Has your HotWife ever recruited any of her female friends into HotWifing? By recruiting I mean - had conversations with a friend(vanilla) and shared details or stories to the degree that it inspired the friend to discuss it with their husband and give it a try.

In the span of 21 years, my wife has recruited two close friends and a co-worker, who went on to enjoy HotWifing. A few other close friends were intrigued and enjoyed hearing some stories, but weren't comfortable taking the leap themselves.

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Re: HotWife recruiting her friends?

Unread post by Farmgirl » Fri Dec 18, 2020 5:08 pm

I have talked to some friends about my hotwifing and answer any questions they have, but I've not tried "recruiting" anyone.

lisamyhotwife
OHW Addict

Unread post by lisamyhotwife » Sat Dec 19, 2020 8:51 am

Farmgirl wrote:
Fri Dec 18, 2020 5:08 pm
I have talked to some friends about my hotwifing and answer any questions they have, but I've not tried "recruiting" anyone.
Have any of them tried it after you answered their questions. And just out of curiosity what type of questions did they ask?

Dee+Bee99
Virgin

Unread post by Dee+Bee99 » Sat Dec 19, 2020 10:58 am

Farmgirl wrote:
My wife has not intended to "recruit" anyone... it just happened out of discussions with friends. Like I said in the intial post, it was conversations and Q&A with friends that more or less "inspired" their interest...and they proceeded.

I do know of a few friends in the lifestyle who have intended to recruit others.

So for the sake of discussion, we can say "inspired" without intent - or "recruited" with intent... either circumstance is interesting, and fun to discuss.

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Sat Dec 19, 2020 11:00 am

Opening questions ranged around,...... Do you really see other men?...... You wear an anklet all the time, does it have a special meaning?...... Do you really have a boyfriend?...... I've heard a rumor about you(?)........ You seem to enjoy attracting men and flirting(?)
That opens things up for discussion. I don't flaunt who I am, but neither do I avoid answering honest questions. It's actually quite fun to explain things to people who genuinely want to know. :D

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Sat Dec 19, 2020 11:02 am

Dee+Bee99 wrote:
Sat Dec 19, 2020 10:58 am
Farmgirl wrote:
My wife has not intended to "recruit" anyone... it just happened out of discussions with friends. Like I said in the intial post, it was conversations and Q&A with friends that more or less "inspired" their interest...and they proceeded.

I do know of a few friends in the lifestyle who have intended to recruit others.

So for the sake of discussion, we can say "inspired" without intent - or "recruited" with intent... either circumstance is interesting, and fun to discuss.
:up:
I can safely say that I may have inspired a few.

annsman
$2 Ho

Unread post by annsman » Sat Dec 19, 2020 4:31 pm

I don’t think she’s actually gone out of her way to recruit anyone, but her sister and some of her female friends have expressed interest in our sharing.

Their main questions seems to be how I feel about it, so I guess they’re interested in doing it, but worried about their husbands and marriage.

Ann doesn’t encourage them or try to dissuade them, just tells them truthfully how it works for us.

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Sat Dec 19, 2020 6:44 pm

annsman wrote:
Sat Dec 19, 2020 4:31 pm
I don’t think she’s actually gone out of her way to recruit anyone, but her sister and some of her female friends have expressed interest in our sharing.

Their main questions seems to be how I feel about it, so I guess they’re interested in doing it, but worried about their husbands and marriage.

Ann doesn’t encourage them or try to dissuade them, just tells them truthfully how it works for us.
:up: :up:

Archie457
Player

Unread post by Archie457 » Tue Dec 22, 2020 6:12 am

Interesting concept. I do think that women share everything with their friends and that friends like to share and do things together, as it were. I can see how a woman who hadn't thought about it before would seriously consider if a good friend were talking it up. Does that count as recruitment? If so, I imagine it happens more often than we imagine.

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Tue Dec 22, 2020 9:42 am

Short answer, no

I don't really consider this a "group event" 🤭 at least not among girlfriends 😉

I wouldn't encourage anyone but I wouldn't activity discourage them either. It really is such an individual choice that the only thing I would do is caution them about the very real pitfalls but also tell them if they have the solid foundation and good communication skills that we talk about... then if it interests them talk to their husband or boyfriend.

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Sat Dec 26, 2020 4:50 pm

Dee+Bee99 wrote:
Fri Dec 18, 2020 1:45 pm

Has your HotWife ever recruited any of her female friends into HotWifing? By recruiting I mean - had conversations with a friend(vanilla) and shared details or stories to the degree that it inspired the friend to discuss it with their husband and give it a try.

In the span of 21 years, my wife has recruited two close friends and a co-worker, who went on to enjoy HotWifing. A few other close friends were intrigued and enjoyed hearing some stories, but weren't comfortable taking the leap themselves.
I'm unsure it would be called recruiting but recently introduced the lifestyle to the fiancee of a just-graduated college student who has been fucking my wife since his second year at the school. He told his fiancee about the relationship and she expressed her wish to have sex with both my wife and me. Normally, my wife is dead set against me having sex with other women but for the reason of the age difference (the girl 22 and me 35), she has no problem with that.

As a rule, we don't recruit for the reason we have come to learn this isn't for everyone and we don't have any wish to take a chance on our urging causing couples to break up if they find it isn't for them. But over the past six years, we have met other husbands who enjoy their wives having sex with other men. At least one of those couples does introduce the lifestyle to couples they believe to be interested.

If any monogamous couples asked our opinion, we would willingly tell them how it works for us, but that isn't a common occurrence for us.
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

maxbud
$2 Ho

Unread post by maxbud » Mon Dec 28, 2020 8:50 am

Des 31 wrote:
Sat Dec 26, 2020 4:50 pm
Dee+Bee99 wrote:

I'm unsure it would be called recruiting but recently introduced the lifestyle to the fiancee of a just-graduated college student who has been fucking my wife since his second year at the school. He told his fiancee about the relationship and she expressed her wish to have sex with both my wife and me. Normally, my wife is dead set against me having sex with other women but for the reason of the age difference (the girl 22 and me 35), she has no problem with that.

As a rule, we don't recruit for the reason we have come to learn this isn't for everyone and we don't have any wish to take a chance on our urging causing couples to break up if they find it isn't for them. But over the past six years, we have met other husbands who enjoy their wives having sex with other men. At least one of those couples does introduce the lifestyle to couples they believe to be interested.

If any monogamous couples asked our opinion, we would willingly tell them how it works for us, but that isn't a common occurrence for us.
Hey Des, If I may ask... what eventually happened between the guy, his fiancee and your wife and you?
Did he eventually grant his Fiancee's wish and she fucked him and your wife in an FMF threesome?

And did your wife make this exception and permit you to fuck his fiancee? (Your wife's objections aside,. I am a bit surprised that the Bull college student would consider allowing his fiancee to have sex with you (isnt he territorial about his finacee? ); sounds more like swinging , not cuckolding.. which is also fine; I just did not think you guys would swing )

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Mon Dec 28, 2020 9:48 am

maxbud wrote:
Mon Dec 28, 2020 8:50 am
Des 31 wrote:
Sat Dec 26, 2020 4:50 pm
Dee+Bee99 wrote:

Hey Des, If I may ask... what eventually happened between the guy, his fiancee and your wife and you?
Did he eventually grant his Fiancee's wish and she fucked him and your wife in an FMF threesome?

And did your wife make this exception and permit you to fuck his fiancee? (Your wife's objections aside,. I am a bit surprised that the Bull college student would consider allowing his fiancee to have sex with you (isnt he territorial about his finacee? ); sounds more like swinging , not cuckolding.. which is also fine; I just did not think you guys would swing )
I agree that It is more like swinging, but the couple was here only temporarily and my wife relented at that time. It's now updated in our ongoing thread. We aren't likely to become swingers. Each of us is pleased with the way things are.

~ Des
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

RedVixenStagCpl2019
Experienced

Unread post by RedVixenStagCpl2019 » Thu Dec 31, 2020 4:58 am

My wife has worked with friends who are into some sort of alternative lifestyle already which I believe was a key decision for her to want to try it.
"There is a time when you realize that life just flies on by at a pretty rapid rate. Experience all you can before it's too late."

Dee+Bee99
Virgin

Unread post by Dee+Bee99 » Thu Dec 31, 2020 9:16 am

RedVixenStagCpl2019 wrote:
Thu Dec 31, 2020 4:58 am
My wife has worked with friends who are into some sort of alternative lifestyle already which I believe was a key decision for her to want to try it.
Cool! It's always amazing what kinda things can happen when a few women start talking :)

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Fri Jan 01, 2021 3:50 am

Dee+Bee99 wrote:
Thu Dec 31, 2020 9:16 am
Cool! It's always amazing what kinda things can happen when a few women start talking :)
Definitely, desires are expanded as women talk among themselves about experiences and cravings. Women are much more open in talking about their desires than men are. Although, what would men say.. “I’ve been thinking of another guy fucking my wife” ?? Lol !! With women it is much more like “I did this and it really felt awesome”.. or “so and so did this or that, and it sounds exciting to me”.

Just saying....

Brad
Last edited by bradisalpha on Sun Jan 03, 2021 1:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Read my Bio: "Brad.. from the beginning" ...
http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45313

Sissy Cuckold Club...
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45930

maxbud
$2 Ho

Unread post by maxbud » Sat Jan 02, 2021 10:53 am

bradisalpha wrote:
Fri Jan 01, 2021 3:50 am
Dee+Bee99 wrote:
Definitely, desires are expanded as women talk among themselves about experiences and cravings. Women are much more open in talking about their desires than men are. Although, what would men say.. “I’ve been thinking of another guy fucking my wife” ?? Lol !! With women it is much more like “I did this and it really felt awesome”.. or “sos and so did this or that, and it sounds exciting to me”.

Just saying....

Brad
Brad, have you had a situation where a hotwife discussed about you (using you as an example of a perfect source of mindblowing pleasure), with her friend (perhaps in front of you and the cuck), so as to encourage/entice her girlfriend to either fuck you , or go out and get a bull for herself? How did the discussion go... did you contribute to it and enjoy the spotlight?

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Sat Jan 02, 2021 12:52 pm

I have a first cousin once removed, 30ish. She is dating my son's best friend, and she has cuckolded him a few times. From the hints she has dropped around me, she surmises what I do, but she has not come out and asked.

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Sat Jan 02, 2021 1:10 pm

Farmgirl wrote:
Sat Jan 02, 2021 12:52 pm
I have a first cousin once removed, 30ish. She is dating my son's best friend, and she has cuckolded him a few times. From the hints she has dropped around me, she surmises what I do, but she has not come out and asked.
Cuckolded him or cheated on him?

I was hoping for an update on the duck hunt adventures on your thread

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Sat Jan 02, 2021 6:12 pm

afagehi7 wrote:
Sat Jan 02, 2021 1:10 pm
Farmgirl wrote:
Sat Jan 02, 2021 12:52 pm
Cuckolded him or cheated on him?

I was hoping for an update on the duck hunt adventures on your thread

I would say cuckolded, he knows she has seen other guys and they are still together.

I'll post an update for you.

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Sun Jan 03, 2021 1:32 am

maxbud wrote:
Sat Jan 02, 2021 10:53 am
bradisalpha wrote:
Fri Jan 01, 2021 3:50 am
Dee+Bee99 wrote:
Definitely, desires are expanded as women talk among themselves about experiences and cravings. Women are much more open in talking about their desires than men are. Although, what would men say.. “I’ve been thinking of another guy fucking my wife” ?? Lol !! With women it is much more like “I did this and it really felt awesome”.. or “sos and so did this or that, and it sounds exciting to me”.

Just saying....

Brad
Brad, have you had a situation where a hotwife discussed about you (using you as an example of a perfect source of mindblowing pleasure), with her friend (perhaps in front of you and the cuck), so as to encourage/entice her girlfriend to either fuck you , or go out and get a bull for herself? How did the discussion go... did you contribute to it and enjoy the spotlight?
I have never encouraged a hot wife to talk to a friend or anyone about our relationship, however there have been times a hot wife has talked to someone and even mentioned to me what their comments were. As I said, it is almost impossible to think a person enjoys something, especially sex, and does not want to share that with someone they are close with. The longer I am with a couple the more I will eventually meet some if their friends.. it is inevitable.

I have had friends of a hot wife flirt and tease with me because, after all, if you are discussing something that feels good, others will always want to try it also. But, I have never fallen into that trap !! That would be the best way to bring drama into a perfect situation and I have seen too many messy relationships to want any involvement in that. And why would I when I have a cuckold couple at my disposal ??

So No, I am very true to my couples and I expect the same from them. I put way too much energy into a relationship to mess it up because of a little outside interest.

But.. Yes, I do enjoy the spotlight.. and maybe I even instigate it a little.. who wouldn’t ?? Lol !!

Brad
Read my Bio: "Brad.. from the beginning" ...
http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45313

Sissy Cuckold Club...
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45930

2wheel
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by 2wheel » Sun Jan 03, 2021 4:46 am

My hotwife's bestie is a hotwife herself and helped her over the hurdles. Until CV19 they'd occasionally double. Her bestie would get the guys and they'd play at her house.

She had a therapist that heard from her about her HW activities and was intrigued. The therapist wouldn't talk to my wife, only me. Her hubby was dad set against it, they talked divorce if it didn't happen, that's how bad she wanted it. He yielded and they dipped their toes. After a few times she didn't like it and he loved it. Haven't heard form her since and have no idea how it turned out.

bltn1966
Player

Unread post by bltn1966 » Sun Jan 03, 2021 6:23 am

Marie confessed to one of her friends about being a HW. Of course her friend didn’t believe her at all. friend was single lady in her 40’s. One night they went out to a nightclub together. There was a policeman, working security, that always flirt with Marie. Long story short...the policeman and another guy ended up meeting them at her friends apartment. Later that night I called Marie, a few times, but she didn’t answer her phone. Then I called her friend. Marie friend stuttered, hemmed and hawed about Marie’s whereabouts :???:. So I said “don’t tell me she’s still having sex with that cop”. Marie friend almost dropped the phone :lol: Marie’s friend told her she was very envious of her. She vowed that her next relationship is I’ll be an open relationship. A few months later Marie friend met a single guy that didn’t mind her being a hotwife.

maxbud
$2 Ho

Unread post by maxbud » Tue Jan 05, 2021 12:18 pm

Farmgirl wrote:
Sat Dec 19, 2020 11:02 am
Dee+Bee99 wrote:
Farmgirl wrote:

Farmgirl, may I ask if you have ever offered/intrigued/tempted another woman to fuck (share) your own bull, perhaps as a one off fantasy, or perhaps to break her into the lifestyle after she expressed interest..... or alternatively, has another hotwife or woman, offered or shared her man with you, for you to have a taste of sex with him? If so, any details I would appreciate :)

(If these above have never happened, but yet your bull has another hotwife couple that he has sex with, then.. have you met the other woman? Are you friends? Did you hubby and hers also bond and share stories)

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Tue Jan 05, 2021 1:57 pm

maxbud wrote:
Tue Jan 05, 2021 12:18 pm
Farmgirl wrote:
Sat Dec 19, 2020 11:02 am
Dee+Bee99 wrote:
Farmgirl wrote:

Farmgirl, may I ask if you have ever offered/intrigued/tempted another woman to fuck (share) your own bull, perhaps as a one off fantasy, or perhaps to break her into the lifestyle after she expressed interest..... or alternatively, has another hotwife or woman, offered or shared her man with you, for you to have a taste of sex with him? If so, any details I would appreciate :)

(If these above have never happened, but yet your bull has another hotwife couple that he has sex with, then.. have you met the other woman? Are you friends? Did you hubby and hers also bond and share stories)

maxbud,
I have 11 bulls in the bull pasture and plan on buying a couple more next month, but I can't imagine other women wanting to fuck them. ;) They're all black bulls, but still.

I've never swapped or shared a man with another hotwife, though when my kids were in school, I and a friend (also a hotwife) both enjoyed the coaching staff. We did it separately, not as a group.
One guy I have been with and look forward to again, his wife is a hotwife.