What’s some of your most memorable...besides the first time

A place for those who love to share but don't go for humiliation.
jw_kk
2 Bit Whore

Re: What’s some of your most memorable...besides the first time

Unread post by jw_kk » Fri Aug 27, 2021 6:09 am

One of the more memorable events in my experience is a spontaneous gang-bang KK and I shared. It took place over the Labor Day holiday, three years after we started doing the hot wife thing.

We were supposed to be taking a break, a romantic, short holiday to reconnect, unwind and reenergize. We’d gone out to the lake-house, for a three-day weekend. The house itself has been a haven and respite for us, it is lake side, on acreage, and we keep a 22-foot runabout, and our houseboat there on our private docks.

The southwestern shore of the property abuts a very secluded cove, one end of which is a public park, which shields us from development, at the minor expense of an occasional trespasser, or in peak summer months, crowds at the park. Labor Day is usually thin in terms of crowds however. We decided to take the houseboat out for the day, then enjoy the sunset while anchored in the cove.

We anchored about ten in the morning, initially the sole boat in the cove. KK was horny, in a mood to show off. While we were alone in the cove, KK was nude, sunbathing, prancing around from deck to deck, enjoying being naked under the warm sunshine, in the breeze. I maintained a nice coat of tanning oil on her throughout the morning, enjoying the occasional cock tease, from her hands caressing my cock and balls, to her mouth, bringing me just to the edge - KK wasn’t going to let me cum…

A little after noon, a family aboard a pontoon boat pulled into the neck of the inlet, slowed, passed us at a safe distance, then anchored near the shoreline of the park. KK attempted discretion, putting on her ruby-red ciré tank suit. It isn’t made for swimming, it is totally a style, show-off piece. It is an eyeful, very flattering on her.

KK slowed down a bit, but continued strutting around at opportune moments - she was enjoying the tease, even at a distance she had the attention of the occupants of the pontoon boat, including “dad,” probably “Grandpa,” and an adolescent male - they took turns ogling KK with a pair of binoculars they shared amongst themselves. KK almost always enjoys such inappropriate attention…

Around 2:30pm that afternoon, the pontoon boat pulled up anchor. At about the same time, a runabout entered the cove, and set anchor near the inlet, at a polite, respectable distance from us. The family aboard the pontoon boat slowly motored out of the cove - KK blew them a naughty kiss, waving “bye” to them. They were close enough that I could see the teen boy blush, then turn his face down in embarrassment.

At first we didn’t pay much attention to the new arrival in the cove. About an hour later, KK tired of being clothed, went into the mid-deck cabin, then returned, nude, demanding a new coat of tanning oil. I stood up, ready to do the duty. KK hooked her thumbs under the waist band of my swim trunks, which pulled them to my knees as I stood. I rubbed her down with oil, neck to ankles while she occasionally fondled my erect cock, my balls, and played grab-ass. About the time I finished rubbing her down, I noticed the occupants of the runabout - their attention was turned toward us. Aboard were four guys, even at a distance, they were probably getting an eyeful of my naked, oiled wife playing with my cock.

KK and I spent the entire remainder of the afternoon engaging in what amounted to slow, deliberate, drawn out foreplay. We were taking things right to the very edge, pussy licking, toe sucking, masturbation, cock sucking, but stopping short of fucking. As sunset approached, KK asked me to make up a pitcher of margaritas. While I was occupied by that task, KK called out, “Looks like we might be having company…”

I pulled on my trunks, KK was mid-cabin and donned her tank suit, checked herself in the mirror, fluffed her hair, then put it into a pony-tail. I went down to the main deck to see what was afoot. The runabout was adrift, but not under power. As the craft drifted closer to us, I noted the four men aboard, guessing late twenties/early thirties in age. As the boat drifted closer to us, one of the men called out, “We’ve lost our anchor, and the engine won’t start!”

I waved them in, suggesting they could tie up to us to sort things out. I pulled a couple of bumpers out of the well, and as the runabout drifted close, tossed a rope over. We got them tied in alongside - KK was watching with interest from mid-deck above us.

It turns out the four guys were on a borrowed boat, minimally experienced, and had failed to check the fuel level before hitting the lake. When they set to depart, one of the guys lost control of the anchor line, losing it, then the boat failed to start, and stay cranked, given the lack of fuel.

KK called out, “Why don’t we invite these poor boys aboard for a drink? Then you can give them some gas, right baby?”

At that point, my inner spark went off. I knew KK was going to get fucked, my naughty wife was going to leverage the opportunity for four strange cocks. I didn’t know exactly what shape it would take on, but I knew something sexy, nasty and hot was bound to happen.

With the four men aboard, we joined KK mid-deck at the table. I finished up the pitcher of margaritas, rounded up glasses, salt, took it out to the table, where the five of them were chatting away.

Long story short, just after sunset, we’d finished off two pitchers of margaritas, everyone was pretty well lubricated. That led to tequila shots. In turn, that led to the decision to play poker, which rapidly devolved into an impromptu game of strip poker.

KK is terrible at most bar games, including poker, darts, billiards, etc. It is almost comical she’s so bad. It is also a poor strategy to play strip poker when one is wearing only a single item of clothing. It was the shortest game of strip poker ever…

Inside of two hands, KK was naked. In three, she was “busted out,” in the sense of losing that hand she was being challenged to a dare - giving one of the four strangers a blowjob! I thought there was a 50/50 chance things would end there - KK would give the stranger head, and that would be the end of it.

While KK was on her knees, head in the guy’s lap, she slowly, lasciviously gave him a naughty, sloppy blowjob. We were all speechless, watching, then stroking our hard cocks, with KK blowing the guy. One of the guys was overcome, all the way out of his swim trunks, naked, rock-hard. He positioned himself behind KK, taking her doggie-style while she sucked his friend.

The rest of us continued to stroke and watch, until the guy who was fucking KK lost it, cumming inside her. The guy KK was blowing was still unfinished, KK was tormenting him, probably deliberately, pausing each time she had him on edge. I was greedy, and decided to take sloppy seconds, enjoying KK’s gooey cum-filled snatch. She finished the guy in the chair off before I blew my load, balls deep inside her.

The cascade thereafter was simply inevitable. The remaining two men took their turns, loading KK with hot cum.

KK was the center of attention for the overnight hours. I lost count of the number of cum loads involved, a total fuck-fest, with my wanton whore of a wife soaked in jizz, gaping, used, drunk, and exhausted. Well after midnight, spent, fucked-out, I watched KK sitting on the edge of the hot tub, fucking herself senseless with her rabbit vibe, for an audience of four strangers as they drenched her with cum. I crashed after that, awakened just before dawn to the crack of thunder and flash of lightning. An early morning storm boiled up over us. The sight I took in was totally erotic, KK mounted atop a man’s cock, bouncing, silhouetted by lightning flashes, another guy standing, his cock in KK’s mouth, while the other two watched and stroked themselves. KK had been fucking them throughout the night, even now, into the predawn twilight.

I watched from a distance, jerking madly at the scene, finally dribbling what little cum remained in a nearly dry orgasm. After the fucking was over, and the storm passed, I rounded up two five gallon fuel cans, let the strangers fuel up, untied them, and they went on their way. KK was in bed, slathered in cum, sweat, oil, exhausted and asleep.

The spontaneity, eroticism, and depravity of that night is something I’ll never forget. Recalling the memory of that night gets me iron-hard, visions of KK impaled on hard cocks, dripping wet, frenzied, thoroughly enjoying her sexuality.

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Fri Aug 27, 2021 12:28 pm

One of the first men to respond to my wife ad "married woman looking to date and perhaps more" was a 23 year old recent college graduate (my wife was 44). He had played major college basketball, and he was black. My wife has a preference for dark-skinned men. She is a pale-skinned blonde and finds the contrast in skin color to be erotic. (Her inside joke with me is, at Thanksgiving dinner to say, as I carve the turkey, "Honey cut me some dark meat. You know I prefer dark meat,")

After exchanging messages she decided to go out with him. However, she did not jump in bed with him. Although she did have sex with several men she was dating after two or three dates, she kept him on the string for months. I would be kept in exquisite agony each time they were together, wondering if she would finally open her legs to him. Yet, although she told me they indulged in all sorts of foreplay, she did not let him fuck her. He was amazingly patient. I guess he felt the prize of getting a mature, white married mother was worth the wait. She gave him the nickname "studmuffin".

Finally, one Sunday night she told me she was going to invite him over the following Wednesday and "accommodate" him. Wednesday night was when I took our daughter out for her piano lessons, I said I would keep our daughter out longer to give them more time.

Between Sunday night and Wednesday I was in a continual state of semi-arousal thinking about what was going to transpire in our marital bed on Wednesday night. I considered installing a hidden camera to capture the action, but felt that would be a betrayal of my wife. In retrospect, I often regret that I didn't.

Finally Wednesday night came. My daughter and I were getting ready to leave when my wife got home from work. She was dressed in a business suit, but I knew from watching dress that morning that she was wearing sexy lingerie underneath. James was in for a treat when he undressed her. He was due to arrive within a half hour. My wife was in a giddy mood as we left.

As I drove our daughter to her piano lesson my mind was in a whirl, visualizing what was happening at my house, in our bedroom, in our marital bed. While my daughter had her lesson, I sat in the next room, thinking, "by now they must be in bed; by now he must have his black cock in her sweet married pussy; by now he must be cumming inside her."

In the past, I have had the pleasure of watching women I've been in relationship with getting fucked, but just knowing my wife was getting fucked at that very moment in our bed gave me the most intense sexual feeling I ever had.

I took extra time getting home after the piano lesson to give them more time together, although I really wanted to rush home.

When I got home, my wife was sitting in bed in her pajamas, with no sign of what had recently transpire, except for her bra and panties laying by the bed. Other than me saying "did you?" And her responding "yes", we couldn't talk until we got our daughter to bed.

Later we talked, but she was not willing to give me a "blow by blow" description of her tryst with her young man. She did tell me that when he got to our bedroom he was very nervous and expressed concern about what my feelings were - which she found endearing. She assured him that I was not only okay with him fucking her, but was looking forward to it.

When I did press her to tell me the size of his cock, she just smiled and said "I was really tight." That blew my mind as I envisioned him slowly pushing into her tight cunt.

That was the beginning of their intimate relationship that continued until he move out of town. There is more to tell.

SRKnight
Player

Unread post by SRKnight » Tue Aug 31, 2021 7:35 am

One of my best was actually at a July 4th party. My wife had on tube top with shirt over it. Just typical party, not swing party or anything. After about 90 minutes I noticed she had disappeared. When she returned she had a noticeable grin.

I asked what was going on and she said we needed to go home. I asked why, she pulled her tube top back and showed me cum between her breasts. We left immediately

MarknSusan
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by MarknSusan » Wed Sep 01, 2021 12:28 pm

This story is Susan with an old high school friend we met at a Christmas party (I wrote about on this thread on June 14th)

I had a meeting out of town. While I was gone Susan and our friend planned on dinner and then a hotel room because we had our teenage boys still living at home. Susan said they ate at the bar and the whole time his hands were all over her; she was a bit concerned someone we know would see them. So they quickly left for the hotel and after getting into the room she turned off her phone.

The next morning as asked what happened. She told me she turned off the phone because she because she knew I’d be calling and she didn’t want to be interrupted…LOL.

She said it went perfect. He slowly undressed her (which she wanted) and then said “we had sex for 2 and a half hours”. She said it was getting late and had the get home, so she asked him how he wanted to finish. I guess he didn’t answer quickly so she said she suggested doggy style because they hadn’t done the position yet. Susan telling me the details on what they did when I got back home was amazing.

Wifesharing
Player

Unread post by Wifesharing » Thu Sep 02, 2021 3:00 pm

SRKnight wrote:
Tue Aug 31, 2021 7:35 am
One of my best was actually at a July 4th party. My wife had on tube top with shirt over it. Just typical party, not swing party or anything. After about 90 minutes I noticed she had disappeared. When she returned she had a noticeable grin.

I asked what was going on and she said we needed to go home. I asked why, she pulled her tube top back and showed me cum between her breasts. We left immediately
Defiantly think we need the rest of this story

Clem99
Virgin

Unread post by Clem99 » Fri Sep 03, 2021 5:54 am

My wife and I met another couple and we traded spouses in a same-room hotel scenario.

My wife went to one bed with the husband and I went to the other with his wife. After some fun play time, the other guy’s wife was giving me a great blow job. I then heard my wife say to the other husband “time to suit up?” He said yes and grabbed a condom.

Once he had it on. He went to the edge of the bed where my wife laid on her back naked with legs spread. Seeing him stick his cock into my wife for the first time was unreal! That scene caused me to immediately explode down his wife’s throat. She nearly choked and said “that’s the most cum I have ever swallowed”.

After that, we watched my wife and her husband fuck for a while. It was beautiful.
Last edited by Clem99 on Fri Sep 03, 2021 8:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

CuriousUK
$2 Ho

Unread post by CuriousUK » Fri Sep 03, 2021 6:48 am

Clem99 wrote:
Fri Sep 03, 2021 5:54 am
My wife and I met another couple and we traded spouses to play on separate beds in the same hotel room.

My wife wnt to one bed with the husband and I want to the other with his wife. After some fun play time, the other guy’s wife was giving me a great blow job. I then heard my wife say to the other husband “time to suit up?” He said yes and grabbed a condom.

Once he had it on. He went to the edge of the bed where my wife laid on her back naked with legs spread. Seeing him stick his cock into my wife for the first time was unreal! That scene caused me to immediately explode down his wife’s throat. She nearly choked and said “that’s the most cum I have ever swallowed”.

After that, we watched my wife and her husband fuck for a while. It was beautiful.
Sounds like perfection 😃, must have been a wonderful, erotic, passionate night for all 4 of you!

SRKnight
Player

Unread post by SRKnight » Mon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm

Wifesharing wrote:
Thu Sep 02, 2021 3:00 pm
SRKnight wrote:
Tue Aug 31, 2021 7:35 am

Defiantly think we need the rest of this story
It was a hot story when we got home for sure!!

Hildasw
Experienced

Unread post by Hildasw » Sun Oct 10, 2021 1:34 pm

We were visiting Paris as we do annually. One of our French playmates suggested that we get together with a couple that he had been playing with. They were interested in a 5 some with us.

We accepted the invitation. When we arrived at the couples home for lunch we were told that she could not get the afternoon off. Our friend offered to take us back to the hotel but we thought we would stay for lunch.

Over lunch the two Frenchman were very charming and was flirting. By the end of lunch Hilda willing to give 3 guys a try.

The host played some slow music and the two of them were dancing and slowly undressing her - a sight I will never forget.

By the time we got to the bedroom she just wanted all of us. Fun sex does not get better.

CuriousUK
$2 Ho

Unread post by CuriousUK » Sun Oct 10, 2021 10:46 pm

Wow, what an incredible experience. That must have been so intense, and erotic happening right in front of you. You both must have had the time of your lives.

dinoo

Unread post by dinoo » Mon Oct 11, 2021 3:22 am

When my wife's steady black friend ordered me to put his dick into her pussy. But it was unprotected.
I surprised myself .... I took his dick into my hand and without any hesitation, I opened her pussy with my other hand and saw how both cooperated to get his dick into her pussy. I pushed slowly because I wanted to see it disappearing.

My wife LadyD told me afterwards that she got what her lover said to me and was curious what my reaction would be because it would become her first unprotected penetration ever (besides myself). From our diary.
She: "I was very surprised you obeyed him so quickly, within some seconds. Not even asking me my thoughts about it. You obeyed him and therefor giving me away to him. That you felt so well what I wished for, made me weak, very weak. Clearly giving me the liberty to fuck him without condoms from now on. What a liberation.
The second thoughts were: finally no more misery with condoms and imagined how the future would look like. I consider it as a clear sign of our love. So extremely beautiful. Keep doing it, promise me."

PANTIES
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by PANTIES » Mon Oct 11, 2021 7:52 am

One of the times I was watching him getting ready to fuck my wife he told me to come here. He had me reach gown with my right hand and with my left hand opened her so I could put his cock in my wife. As I got ready to do what he told me, I whispered in her ear what was going to happen. All she did was groan a small moan and said, do it.

I think that was the time I surrendered her completely to him and became submissive to him without fully realizing what had happened. What came next was him not asking but telling me to suck his cock and when I did that’s the night I became a cock sucker who looks forward to wanting his cock.

Pauline

SilverFox805
Prepubescent

Unread post by SilverFox805 » Wed Oct 13, 2021 10:13 pm

bltn1966 wrote:
Fri May 07, 2021 7:46 am
I was just replaying, in my head, some of the most memorable things I seen from my wife. One of the latest incident that happen was when we spent an afternoon with an older wealthy couple. We had been out of the swinging lifestyle for a few years and the older couple knew it. So when we accepted an invite to their house Marie made it clear that we’re just coming for a friendly visit and that’s it. They live in a huge house with a beautiful swimming pool. While everybody was swimming I ran into the house to make a few drinks. When I came back outside I didn’t see anybody in the pool. I called out and no one answered. I walked around to the grotto hidden behind a waterfall. What I saw almost made me drop the drinks. The older guy was slamming Marie doggystyle in the middle of the cave. When I walked in Marie was already about to cum. A few seconds later she collapsed onto her stomach while having one of her crazy body shaking orgasms. The older lady was sitting on a bench as she watched them in action. She stood up to walk toward me when the she me standing there. But first she stopped to give her husband a passionate kiss. The old couple stood over Marie’s squirming body as they kissed. The sight of them standing over and straddling Marie as she orgasmed was almost to much for me. It was a beautiful day, a beautiful setting and a beautiful event.
Great description. It felt as if I were there. What a lucky guy you are t have a wife who has 'crazy, body-shaking' orgasms.

Outlaw
Player

Unread post by Outlaw » Sun Oct 24, 2021 2:03 pm

Easy, in 1978 VCRs were new. I have family in the porn business. I won't disclose her name but a major star. She knew we were swingers. She was doing a movie and they needed extras for an orgy scene. They needed girls. Long story, my wife was fucked by a guy who went on for years. We had no idea what the internet was or would become. You ever see a blonde bubble butt getting fucked in a grotto, that's her. I still watch it a lot. I had my fun too. Not in the video, but I got off hard. I wasn't on site when the orgy was filmed. First time seeing her on video blew my mind. I actually felt some jealousy. I got past it

Outlaw
Player

Unread post by Outlaw » Sun Oct 24, 2021 2:04 pm

Easy, in 1978 VCRs were new. I have family in the porn business. I won't disclose her name but a major star. She knew we were swingers. She was doing a movie and they needed extras for an orgy scene. They needed girls. Long story, my wife was fucked by a guy who went on for years. We had no idea what the internet was or would become. You ever see a blonde bubble butt getting fucked in a grotto, that's her. I still watch it a lot. I had my fun too. Not in the video, but I got off hard. I wasn't on site when the orgy was filmed. First time seeing her on video blew my mind. I actually felt some jealousy. I got past it

bltn1966
Player

Unread post by bltn1966 » Sat Oct 30, 2021 10:23 pm

SilverFox805 wrote:
Wed Oct 13, 2021 10:13 pm
bltn1966 wrote:
Fri May 07, 2021 7:46 am
I was just replaying, in my head, some of the most memorable things I seen from my wife. One of the latest incident that happen was when we spent an afternoon with an older wealthy couple. We had been out of the swinging lifestyle for a few years and the older couple knew it. So when we accepted an invite to their house Marie made it clear that we’re just coming for a friendly visit and that’s it. They live in a huge house with a beautiful swimming pool. While everybody was swimming I ran into the house to make a few drinks. When I came back outside I didn’t see anybody in the pool. I called out and no one answered. I walked around to the grotto hidden behind a waterfall. What I saw almost made me drop the drinks. The older guy was slamming Marie doggystyle in the middle of the cave. When I walked in Marie was already about to cum. A few seconds later she collapsed onto her stomach while having one of her crazy body shaking orgasms. The older lady was sitting on a bench as she watched them in action. She stood up to walk toward me when the she me standing there. But first she stopped to give her husband a passionate kiss. The old couple stood over Marie’s squirming body as they kissed. The sight of them standing over and straddling Marie as she orgasmed was almost to much for me. It was a beautiful day, a beautiful setting and a beautiful event.
Great description. It felt as if I were there. What a lucky guy you are t have a wife who has 'crazy, body-shaking' orgasms.
My wife and the guy didn’t flirt at all. Up until then it was strictly a friendly plutonic visit. My wife like to play pranks. So initially I thought her and the guy was playing a joke on me. Hell… I was only gone for a few minutes. He had on his trunks and she still had on her bikini bottom as he slammed her from behind. I also thought my wife was over exaggerating her moans and body movements. I was just about to say “haha good one guys” when she climax and collapsed onto her stomach. I got a good view of his wet cock sticking out at attention. That’s when I knew they weren’t faking it. The lady love watching her husband with other ladies. The vision of them standing over my wife’s writhing orgasmic body, as if she was some type of conquest, is something I will never forget.

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Fri Dec 03, 2021 12:53 pm

I think the most memorable was when she told me she learned she can love more than one man at the same time. Once she accepted that, she and her boss at the bank began fucking regularly and this has gone on for more than three years. She dates other men but confesses her boss is the best. Beyond that, she refuses to compare men. The difference is their work interests coincide. Along with that, she looks up to him as her superior and rarely has turned down any request that he meet her to fuck. That's the thing about work relationships; it's hard to turn down the boss.Those times she cannot meet his requests to are results of conflicting schedules, but that doesn't often come about..
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

Nobby285
Virgin

Unread post by Nobby285 » Sat Dec 04, 2021 9:05 pm

A few years back when I was still with my first wife, we were into swinging. K was fairly promiscuous before we met and I knew that she wouldn't wish to be restricted just because we had got together. I am bisexual and viewed swinging as a means of sharing that side of my sexuality with her openly although I was always somewhat ashamed of it. So the swinging for me was less about being able to fuck other women and more about being able to get naked with the male in a couple we met. I also love sissy play, dressing in lingerie and being pegged.

After time, I started arranging for us to meet single men and preferably those that were at least bi curious. There was one very handsome guy that I had been speaking to on and off via email and text. He said he was openly bi and I was keen to meet him with my wife and then perhaps have sex with him one on one as well. I set it up that my wife and the bi guy would meet first for a drink on a school night so that she could check him out but with play deferred until a future date if that's what she wanted to do.

She met and liked him, came back from the drink excited and we arranged to meet the following Saturday afternoon. This was the evening that we were hosting a leaving party as we were moving country the following week. The guy came over to our house and we opened some champagne and went up to our bedroom where he took control of the situation and undressed my wife. They had obviously been discussing how this was going to go. It was insane watching them in their own little world not caring that I was there and watching. I started to wank, lying on the bed fascinated by how differently my wife was behaving with this stud than when we were together. It was like an animal had been unleashed. He had a beautiful large cock and I loved seeing him grow hard and climb on top of and then eat my wife before entering her. Her gasp as he forcibly fucked her was astonishing.

I loved kneeling and wanking slowly all the while and reached out to cup his balls as he banged her really quite hard. Much harder than I would ever fuck and it was super arousing to hear my wife responding with real pleasure. She lost control and was begging him for more and harder. This sent him over the edge and I heard him cumming hard. This event had never been discussed and no permission had been given but it was clear that there was never going to be any other outcome. We were only about an hour away from our guests arriving, so after some pleasantries, our bi friend went to shower and I joined him under the water to have a few minutes enjoying his naked body and telling him how horny it had been to see him servicing my wife as he had. We got on great and he said goodbye to us both on great terms.

I got dressed and went downstairs to prepare and soon people were ringing the doorbell and I went into full host mode putting to one side the amazing sights that I had just been part of. My wife came down eventually dressed only in a little black dress and looking radiant. About an hour into the party, we found ourselves both in the pantry where champagne was being chilled. My wife smiled and took my hand and placed it under her dress and between her legs. She was naked and her cunt was dripping. She grinned at me mischievously as I realised that she was still dripping with our friend's cum. She hadn't showered not wanting to lose the new seed that had been sprayed deep inside her.

Suffice to say, I could not wait for our guests to leave that evening and when finally they did, we went to bed and I went down on my wife as she lay with her legs wide open. She just loved the face that I wanted to taste and she even came to squat over my face talking dirty to me as I licked her cunt and she reminded me of just how good it had been to fuck and how big he was and what a filthy slut she is to have taken his cum.

When I got to fuck her after that, I had the most intense orgasm I have ever had. Such an incredible, life-changing experience and one that has left me craving more of that kind of sex for the rest of my life.

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Sat Dec 04, 2021 9:39 pm

Welcome to the forum Nobby285.

badcpl
Prepubescent

Unread post by badcpl » Tue Dec 07, 2021 5:54 pm

We joined a friend on his small yacht for a day at the lake. Others came aboard and left throughout the day and one lady stayed and seemed irritated that we had not left. It was nearly dark when we pulled into the dock where he kept his boat. He escorted the lady off his yacht and returned to take us back to our place several miles down the lake. My wife had been drinking all afternoon and as the saying goes she was feeling no pain and her inhibitions were pretty much gone. I figured with her the condition she was in we would have a nice ride. The boat was turned over to me while our host entertained my wife with dancing and conversation that got a little risque. I drove the boat to a location that I knew would be private, at this point I wanted to see how far she would go having never brought anything like this up with our host before. My wife boldly stood up and told me that she wanted to go for a swim, I was not for that at all since she was intoxicated. Our host gave her a small float and said he would join her. In they went NAKED. The two of them swam a bit then my lady climbed aboard followed closely by our friend. My wife was giggling and asked him to dry her off. I watched as he really did just dry her off. She looked at me smiled and went to her knees quickly taking his long cock into her mouth. After a few minutes he had was fully erect 9 inches long but thin. My wife had him lie down on the back seat and she mounted him. They fucked all over the back of the boat as I watched and enjoyed. I was very surprised and her boldness but really understood that the alcohol played a major roll. She had him shot his huge load all over her front, she then massaged his cum into her skin. I started the boat back in the direction of our place. I looked at them making out on the back seat and soon she sucked his cock until he was hard again. This time he fucked her on and off for hours, the real surprise! I had turned the boat off and took pictures of the action. I believe that we all fell asleep for a little while and I woke with my wife sucking my cock as our friend fucked her from behind. This time he came inside her pussy and she exploded when he did. It was a very memorable experience.

Nobby285
Virgin

Unread post by Nobby285 » Tue Dec 07, 2021 11:34 pm

One of my most memorable times was when my ex wife was trying to encourage me to be more open about my sexuality. I was having secret hook-ups with guys while she was at work. I was working from home and would meet men from gaydar for shower sex or in our bed. One of the men I met this way was a beautiful young actor who shared my penchant for dressing up in lingerie. Jonny came over and we got all dressed up and spent a long afternoon in my martial bed having divine sex. It was such a high that I texted my wife at work and sent her a picture along with the message that she wanted me to be more open, so here was an image of what was going on at home right now. Jonny was keen to meet my wife so we asked her to leave work early and come and join us. Jonny and I carried on. I was excited and nervous because I had never had my wife walk in to find me in bed with another man. K arrived home and we heard her moving around downstairs before coming up to the main bedroom. Jonny and I were both dressed in black lingerie and she just said well you two look like you've been having fun. Jonny took control of the situation and asked her to join us in the bed. He was great taking control of the situation and making K feel part of the scene. He undressed her and started making out with her and I lay to one side of the bed and just started jerking myself hard again. I had already cum a few times from being fucked senseless so was in that happy state of building up my arousal slowly again. What better to do that than watching my wife being slowly seduce by my gay lover. Jonny pulled K onto her back and entered her without question. I was amazed that K didn't even bat an eyelid. She wanted his gay cock in her cunt so bad knowing that the two of us had been playing all afternoon. He was still dressed in stockings and a girdle and I loved seeing his balls slap around her pussy knowing that this is what it had looked like when he was fucking me earlier. I remember they were very noisy. No shame or pretence. He loving having my wife. She loving being a slut with a bi boy and me knowing that I'd had rampant gay sex with the same man. They both came more or less together and collapsed and then there was a lovely chilled 30 mins or so where we all just lay in a sweaty heap laughing at what had just gone on. Jonny said his goodbye, I went downstairs to show him out and brought up some wine for the two of us. We then fucked and both really got off on the fact that we had both fucked the same man and the two of us were seeping with his cum. Fuck, I wish I could behave like this with my current partner.

oldgeneroushot

Unread post by oldgeneroushot » Wed Dec 15, 2021 3:56 am

After more than 12 years of her dating during our 30+ years of marriage, there are so many wonderful memories it is hard to choose one to tell about but her first multiple night visitor to our home is special. We are ultra discreet and no one knows about her play to our knowledge. Except for pickups and one night stands in Austin, close to where we live, she had always dated longer term guys in San Antonio which is about 3 hours from us. At this point, several years ago, we had only had 2 guys play at our house and each was one night only. We live on acreage with not neighbors who can really see our house clearly but she is paranoid about our grown sons finding out about her play. At the time of Hurricane Harvey, she had been dating a young black guy for several months and enjoyed the sex and his company. I liked him also and found him to be a good boyfriend for her. He called when the Hurricane was coming in and asked if he and a friend could come stay with us during the episode since he lived in a low lying area that would probably flood. He had not been to our house at this point, but he had shared Nellie with the buddy who was coming with him. We agreed and they came on a Friday night. It was late when they got here because of all the people evacuating coastal areas clogging the highways. It was raining and stormy but not dangerously, Several neighbors also had evacuees staying with them. When her BF and his friend got here, we had them pull into an empty garage slot. When they got out, we shook hands and I met his friend for the first time. The friend was obviously not sure what was happening. Turns out, her BF had not told him Nellie was married and he did not know what was going on. He figured it out soon enough and they came in. The sex started almost instantly when her BF kissed her hello passionately. She took them on a tour of the house, I got them a beer and they ended up fucking her in an upstairs bedroom. I went up and watched them with her and the Guy her BF brought really got off on me watching. To shorten a long wonderful weekend story, they ended up staying for 3 days/nights with them having sex in every room and them sleeping with her in our bedroom while I moved upstairs. It was unforgettable and so hot. I was happy for all of them and me. It was beautiful to watch the pleasure she got and gave. The guys were happy and good guests and she got lots of attention and fun. When they left late Monday, she was tired but happy. She had hickies and was bruised and sore. She slept almost 24 hours. During the time they were here, the shades were never raised and we never even got a phone call. Rained the whole time till late Monday. Her first multiple guy/multiple night/our house play date was so damn memorable. We still talk about it occasionally. Been lots of other fun times too but that was special.

Mad Dog65

Unread post by Mad Dog65 » Wed Dec 15, 2021 8:33 am

What a fantastic and sexy story. I admire how you and your wife have made this work over the long term. Thanks for sharing.

LongTermHubby
Player

Unread post by LongTermHubby » Sat Dec 18, 2021 4:04 am

I recall an incident in which my wife returned home after spending the night with a lover. She was walking somewhat bowlegged and i commented she looked well-fucked. She responded with a smile, "Well, I am."

Tryagain
Pervert

Unread post by Tryagain » Sat Dec 18, 2021 6:12 am

After one particularly extreme pounding, we left the guy's apartment. She was walking very slowly and started to walked down the stairs but had to stop. She laughed and said "my god...I ache so much".