Am I the only one loving my wife doing anal?

A place for those who love to share but don't go for humiliation.
I_watch_Mermaids
Player

Re: Am I the only one loving my wife doing anal?

Unread post by I_watch_Mermaids » Tue Mar 07, 2023 3:14 pm

I kind of like anal, but we don't do it often. It usually is a slow start, and if she makes ONE whimper or says something like "I don't know..." I lose my boner. But I've had a couple of great, deep in her ass orgasms that make me want to do it again. Just carefully.

However, her #2 dude has had her ass several times, and she's LOVING the anal orgasms. He's bigger than me as well, so they must be taking a little time getting him in her ass. She's holding a vibrator on her clit while he's dicking her down, so that must be a distraction technique I think. Yeah, He can video with one hand while banging my wife! Cool stuff. He sends me the vids often WHILE they're fucking. So YEAH. Count me as one who loves knowing his wife is getting it anally.

cantbelieve
Trainable

Unread post by cantbelieve » Sat Apr 01, 2023 7:08 am

My wife doesn't like anal. I've only been in her ass 2 times in the 17 years we've been together. But, every once in a while, with certain BF's, when she's in the right mood, she'll ask them if they want to fuck her ass. She like to please guys. That's more important to her than herself being pleased. She's had a couple of BF's that have fucked her ass more than a couple of times.

Thebestdays1
Experienced

Unread post by Thebestdays1 » Sat Apr 01, 2023 10:33 am

My wife didn't like it but let her boyfriend do it once, during a threesome and I found it so exciting to watch that I ate the creampie from her ass. I know, gross!
But in my defense, I was so turned on and I noticed his dick came out clean that I did it instinctively.

OldBoyToy
Virgin

Unread post by OldBoyToy » Thu Oct 26, 2023 12:19 pm

My wife from the time I met her wanted to try anal so we did. She loves it and is disappointed if a lover does not want to do anal.

SensualDeviant
Trainable

Unread post by SensualDeviant » Thu Oct 26, 2023 1:15 pm

Anal never interested me much. I do like to use beads and butt plugs on my wife or girlfriend, though.

Johnann2227
Player

Unread post by Johnann2227 » Fri Oct 27, 2023 6:22 pm

My wife enjoys anal play both giving and receiving. From early in our relationship we started having anal sex and sex loved it. We both enjoyed having me fuck her arse while I used a vibrator in her pussy. She loved the "full" feeling and I loved feeling the vibrations through the thin wall between her pussy and arse. Over the years Ann started regularly wearing jewelled butt plugs when we would go out or to the nude beach. Guys she played with regularly at swinging parties were given access to her arse. Now after 25 years Ann loves going airtight with friends and is proud of her ability to do so.

SCBlknNsty
Virgin

Unread post by SCBlknNsty » Wed Nov 29, 2023 7:41 pm

OldBoyToy wrote:
Thu Oct 26, 2023 12:19 pm
My wife from the time I met her wanted to try anal so we did. She loves it and is disappointed if a lover does not want to do anal.
I once met a couple back when Yahoo had the adult groups/chat features and I really enjoyed meeting them; but we didn't speak again at all for a couple of months. One day I saw him online and said hi and I understood they had moved on, but wanted to know the reason seeking room for self improvement. She had dismissed me because I hadn't had anal with her. I did some of the best begging in my life to get a second chance! We sat on the sofa and had drinks and talked as we undressed and started in a 69 and moved to doggy during which hubby spread a comforter on the floor behind the sofa. We went for it down there with her on all fours and her grunts become moans and gasps; truth was she was doing the thrusting and as she gets louder in my head I'm convincing myself I am His Royal Studliness! Hubby is kneeling on the sofa watching and cheering her on...

And just then their kid starts crying and calling Mommy...I put my body on hers to push us to the floor, out of sight behind the sofa. Hubby snatches the kid and takes him back to the room. I ask her should I get dressed and she said no, but she had almost reached the massive o she had been trying to reach and wanted it. She got it, but the kid ruined it for me.

Gearup
Trainable

Unread post by Gearup » Thu Nov 30, 2023 12:11 pm

I am a HUGE anal fan and Farmgirl you are my hero and inspiration. I want my wife to have that mindblowing full body orgasm you described. to that end, I am planning to focus on slowly making butt play a more regular ( hopefully integral ) part of our sex routines. I'd say she currently tolerates it (she knows I am obsessed with her beautiful ass) but doesn't love it. my current plan is to start using butt plugs & other toys regularly to get her used to relaxing the sphincter muscles so anal intercourse is easier for an extended time.

I love eating pussy and often try to slowly insert several lubed fingers into her ass. for me, success comes with persistently making ass play part of the routine. Many times I have experienced her letting go and relaxing the sphincter muscles while ogasming. it is an incredible feeling when she suddenly lets go and the muscles relax. At that moment, anything could go in her ass as there is no resistence. I know I could fist her ass at that point (& I have pretty large hands) but I don't, as I don't want to lose the priveledge of enjoying that beautiful ass. But I know almost anything could fit when she lets go.

Farmgirl I'm curious. It seems to me that good lube is the key to successful ass play but I don't recall you mentioning any in your anal adventures. Can you provide any tips for success (other than being one of the women who already loves anal sex)?

Tank Turner
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Tank Turner » Fri Dec 01, 2023 1:31 pm

About a week or two into booty calling my wife, we talked about anal sex. She was incredulous that I wasn't into anal sex. She assured me that most men were. She confidently admitted to submitting to anal sex. She did not have anal sex with every dude who wanted it. She had to be in an anal sex mood, and the guys had to know how to have anal sex. Dudes who didn't know what they were doing hurt her.

Our longtime friend and my wife had had anal sex at least a few times. According to me wife, he is proficient at anal sex.

I'd rather fuck my wife's pussy than any other way she could get me off. I do not care if she has anal sex with other guys. It's her ass, not mine.

leo-cpl
Experienced

Unread post by leo-cpl » Mon Dec 04, 2023 1:44 am

Wife and I have had a rare Anal sex......but not more than 10 times in the last 15 years, she doesn't love but doesn't mind it ether, for whatever reasons we haven't done it enough! Couple of times I ended up cumming inside her ass (that was super hot!!!!).

Of all the guys who she's fucked since we entered the Lifestyle.....no one has fucked her ass, until recently when one of our regular guys (he's hung 8"+ and thick) got lucky.....it wasn't planned or discussed she was on all fours n he was preparing to wear a condom to fuck her doggy and he compliments her ass (She's got a nice squishy ass) and she says to him you can fuck my ass if you want ;) hahaha and he wasn't gonna turn down that invitation. He was aware he was big n thick so took his time and lots of lube before she could take all of him inside and he fucked her ass!!! he then proceeded to hold a vibrator against her clit and had once powerful intense "different" orgasm ;) after that I proceeded to fuck her ass and came inside her ass and he ended it by fucking her pussy doggy with a fresh condom and a vibrator against her clit (to cum again) with my cum dripping out and lubing up her pussy.

It's one of the hottest things I have seen her do :-). She says she doesn't mind it and was fun coz of the powerful different orgasm ;)

Blackjack4724
Player

Unread post by Blackjack4724 » Wed Dec 06, 2023 6:18 am

Let me give a perspective from a woman’s side of things. Farmgirl made some great comments. First of all it’s totally up to the woman if she wants to try anal or if she enjoys anal already, whether she wants to allow any of her male partners to take her ass.
I am one that also enjoys and frequently allows my partners to fuck my ass during our encounters. However, it is not without planning and forethought.
Anal sex does not, or should I say should not, take place without proper preparation. The accounts noted here where a guy just arbitrarily decide to fuck a wife’s ass in the heat of the moment will never end well and I’m not surprised at the outcome which is not desirable for anyone involved.
Guys and Gals both, you need to have a discussion about this prior to any of your sex sessions. You also need to discuss it with the guy or guys that are about to fuck your wife. If your wife is going to do anal, she needs to properly prepare for the event so it doesn’t end in some gross embarrassing moment for everyone.
I have been having anal sex for well over 20 years and by properly preparing, I have never had a bad outcome for myself or my partner. I am able to have an orgasm having anal sex and it feels great. That’s not to say all women will have the same experience. It is a very personal thing and as I mentioned earlier totally up to the woman. But with the proper planning ahead it can be a very pleasurable experience for everyone involved.
If you need to know what planning is, you can look that up for yourself.
-Tammy

Gearup
Trainable

Unread post by Gearup » Wed Dec 06, 2023 1:23 pm

Thanks for the insights Tammy. We, the males of this world, can always learn a lot by listening to the women in our lives. Appreciate the perspective.

I had some fun with my wife last night. I have been planning to increase anal play with my wife getting her used to having something in her ass on a regular basis. Last night during our lovemaking session she took a glass plug in her ass for an hour while we played around. She and I both enjoyed it. I love the look of the glass plug base in her ass - kind of a clear glass gape. can't wait to plug her again for even longer next time.

HappilyShared
Experienced

Unread post by HappilyShared » Wed Jan 24, 2024 12:23 pm

You are Not Alone, #6 Started Anal at Puberty as her Means of BC ... Her Initial Form of Cleansing was to Morning, Noon and Night go behind Her Fathers Garage with a Bottle of Coke, Shake the Fuck out of it and in a Practiced Motion, Pop the top, and Bury the Spurting Neck into her Rear Channel ... and than Squat and Fukin Explode ... Some water and a wet rag and to DeStickify herself and she was Ready for a Clean Cocking for Hours ... Trust me, Her Cleansing Method has Greatly Improved over the Years ...

dr_zeus
Virgin

Unread post by dr_zeus » Wed Jan 24, 2024 2:23 pm

HappilyShared wrote:
Wed Jan 24, 2024 12:23 pm
You are Not Alone, #6 Started Anal at Puberty as her Means of BC ... Her Initial Form of Cleansing was to Morning, Noon and Night go behind Her Fathers Garage with a Bottle of Coke, Shake the Fuck out of it and in a Practiced Motion, Pop the top, and Bury the Spurting Neck into her Rear Channel ... and than Squat and Fukin Explode ... Some water and a wet rag and to DeStickify herself and she was Ready for a Clean Cocking for Hours ... Trust me, Her Cleansing Method has Greatly Improved over the Years ...
Just the imagery of this description, wowser. :shock: Amazing the lengths to which our women will go for us, they are definitely the better of the species!

Blackjack4724
Player

Unread post by Blackjack4724 » Tue Feb 06, 2024 11:11 am

HappilyShared wrote:
Wed Jan 24, 2024 12:23 pm
Yes and then there’s that fun part that we do so none of us are grossed out or embarrassed during sex.

zorro
OHW Addict

Unread post by zorro » Thu Feb 15, 2024 1:28 pm

Just a couple of additiions: i knew a young woman in years past who only did anal because she did not want to get pregnant. Of course, that worked well for her until she had a partner who insisted on vaginal sex. In the end (so to speak), she chose to not risk vaginal sex under any circumstances and just stuck to her guns. And she didn't want BCPs. Anal it would be. Thought I'd add this in to fill out the discussion on anal sex for women. It does remove fear of pregnancy. (Caution: It likely increases M-F risk of HIV transmission).

Also, we have recently discovered UberLube. It is amazingly slick and longlasting. When used for vaginal sex, it feels just like sloppy seconds in an MFM. It is said to be excellent for anal. Thinking seriously of trying it out.
Adequate lube is critical for anal sex.
Has anyone else tried it for anal?
Sharing your partner is a very loving act. Double her pleasure; double your fun.
Kevin Foster, The Three Marriage Enigmas: ". . . sex with a man other than her husband is simply the most erotic sex possible for a woman."

hotfreaks
Player

Unread post by hotfreaks » Thu Feb 15, 2024 4:00 pm

I have been with my wife for 20 years, like many other husband's, I've only had her ass a handful of times. Her current bull, and only guy in the lifestyle who has gotten her ass, has the green light to go there when he pleases. She said it's just different with him and incredibly pleasing.

In fact, one such time, she told me he was fucking her in the ass while they were laying on their sides, and she said it felt so good that she was pushing herself against the wall to get him deeper inside her until he came.
Married to HotfreaksHotwife.