How much does penis size matter for threesome selection?

A place for those who love to share but don't go for humiliation.
romantic
Trainable

How much does penis size matter for threesome selection?

Unread post by romantic » Mon Sep 27, 2021 6:34 pm

How much does penis size matter for stag/vixen couples when selecting a male for an MFM threesome? Do couples usually seek men with bigger dicks so the woman has something different to enjoy, or can stag/vixen couples go for men with small dicks so the stag can feel good/look impressive (or maybe the woman gets off on the stag being more impressive than the other guy)? Or does size not matter at all?

Her number1

Re: How much does penis size matter for threesome selection?

Unread post by Her number1 » Tue Sep 28, 2021 5:46 am

Only look for one that is 14 inches or longer and no thinner than a coffee mug. Otherwise she won't really feel it the moment.
Now that is out of tbe way, maybe you'll get some answers that aren't fantasy.

Kycouple
Experienced

Unread post by Kycouple » Tue Sep 28, 2021 5:56 am

Everyone my wife fucks has a bigger cock than I do. Mine is about 5 inches. Most of her guys are larger than 7 and thick. Her regular boyfriend has stretched her out so much that she barely gets off from me fucking her anymore. So to answer your question we as a couple prefer a guy that is larger.

tooferfun
Prepubescent

Unread post by tooferfun » Tue Sep 28, 2021 9:49 am

In my mind why would you go smaller, ever? I have seen surveys reported that overall women are fine with their spouse/primary partner having average endowment, but prefer to have a larger one for a one-night stand or lifestyle type play. While we are not yet there (in the talking phase STILL) my wife has definitely expressed that if it were to go down she would like one larger. It's like if someone wants to lend you a car for a day or two, and your choices are one that is slower, less appealing than the one you have already, or one that is flashier and faster - - - which one would you opt to take for a spin? Even if you are fine with the car your drive day to day, you are taking the faster/flashier one, right?

tooferfun
Prepubescent

Unread post by tooferfun » Tue Sep 28, 2021 9:49 am

In my mind why would you go smaller, ever? I have seen surveys reported that overall women are fine with their spouse/primary partner having average endowment, but prefer to have a larger one for a one-night stand or lifestyle type play. While we are not yet there (in the talking phase STILL) my wife has definitely expressed that if it were to go down she would like one larger. It's like if someone wants to lend you a car for a day or two, and your choices are one that is slower, less appealing than the one you have already, or one that is flashier and faster - - - which one would you opt to take for a spin? Even if you are fine with the car your drive day to day, you are taking the faster/flashier one, right?

Essteaze
Player

Unread post by Essteaze » Tue Sep 28, 2021 2:38 pm

We play with a lot of SM's...our main requirement is they treat wife with respect and do not flake, if they are a decent size great...but most SM's are flakey so if you are picking by dick size you may be disappointed. Meet with someone, see if they even show up for a non-sex meetup first, see if they are a good fit for your wife...have fun. I find most people on here who are asking these types of questions are not aware of how hard it is just to get someone to show up.

My wife has spent hours and hours chatting and setting dates up only to have men chicken out last minute. The biggest talkers are the guys who love to tell you how big they are (i think it makes them feel better inside) and those guy...notoriously get scared, tell you they are running late, try to reschedule last minute and flat-out dont show up.

While she has had sex with some huge dick dudes...and not every single male is a flake, I would recommend if your wife has not yet dipped her toe in this lifestyle...go ahead and make dick size lower on your check off list and just get passed the hump of crossing the sex with another man threshold first before spending your time waiting on the golden dick...make sure your wife enjoys the lifestyle first before trying to beat up her insides...just my 2 cents

CurvyNerdMILF
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by CurvyNerdMILF » Tue Sep 28, 2021 2:48 pm

Don’t worry about size. Look for someone who will meet you both for a non-sex date first, actually show up, show interest in details about the desired dynamic and contribute to the discussion meaningfully (preferably based on actual experience), and communicate well. If your wife has deal-breakers, let her tell you.
I am: The female half of a married, polyamorous stag/vixen pair
Available for: I’m pretty polysaturated at the moment.
Current fantasy: (Pondering…)
My adventures: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=63778

zorro
OHW Addict

Unread post by zorro » Tue Sep 28, 2021 3:09 pm

Huge dick size can be fun once in a while but the requirement is that they be "big enough." On average, dick sizes are average, so dick size is hardly ever a concern.
In the beginning, when meeting a new extra guy, Ruth would reach under the table to check out his cock. She doesn't do that anymore, but it was fun at the time (and great to see her feeling sexual desire).
Sharing your partner is a very loving act. Double her pleasure; double your fun.
Kevin Foster, The Three Marriage Enigmas: ". . . sex with a man other than her husband is simply the most erotic sex possible for a woman."

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Tue Sep 28, 2021 6:45 pm

tooferfun wrote:
Tue Sep 28, 2021 9:49 am
Being a woman, a real actual Hotwife, why would I go bigger. I get that you have a big dick fetish and are drawn to them, but there is no need to project your desires on women. A cock is not a car, bigger is not faster, longer-lasting, or necessarily more enjoyable or appealing. Enjoyable is a man with sufficient size to use and the knowledge to use it and the other parts of his body, mainly his mind to engage my mind. Once he does that, cock size is not a problem. An appealing cock is one attached to the type of man I just described.
Ever notice that 99.9 percent of big dick threads are started by men, hmmmmm.............

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Tue Sep 28, 2021 9:58 pm

tooferfun wrote:
I don't know why anyone trying to keep a low profile would answer a sex related survey like that. No way would I answer questions like that 😂
They can try to promise me they will keep my identity secret but I only talk about our private life to people we trust not total strangers - that could be disastrous!

Each of us should make the choices that are best for us. If your wife would like to experience a man who is more well endowed then that is her choice and I hope the two of you can make that happen.
However that does not mean that her choice would be the same choice that each and every hotwife would make.
Personally if a man can't turn on my mind he doesn't have a chance with me, and it doesn't matter what he is packing in his pants. I actually prefer NOT to see any dick pics before deciding if I want to meet a man in person. I'm not choosing a dick to play with, I'm choosing a man to play with.

The car analogy - I never did like flashy cars 😆 I'm impressed with substance not surface.

NOVO7779
Virgin

Unread post by NOVO7779 » Wed Sep 29, 2021 2:08 am

I am average, 6” but all my wife’s lovers have been longer and thicker, most of them by a noticeable difference. Mostly by luck too, but when we do search, then bigger than me is definate criteria.

warmnsalty
Player

Unread post by warmnsalty » Wed Sep 29, 2021 2:34 am

My wife's biggest complaint about adding another guy is too many small dicks. I'm 8, she says I've spoiled her. We've lost count on how many guys she's fucked since we met, guessing 20+ only 2 have been my size, none bigger, most 6" I do the vetting of guys, attitude, looks/body then cock size, so it's not high on our requirements. I love watching guys cum in her, so it's more about the load than the cock for me. Big cock would be great but easier said than done.

gulfcpl

Unread post by gulfcpl » Wed Sep 29, 2021 4:48 am

Why don’t we start a thread that 100% of women are attracted to other women? About the same truth in it. I hate generalizations. One typical line when we were in grade school was, “everybody else is doing it”. No they aren’t! Ok, I’m done now.

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Wed Sep 29, 2021 6:12 am

gulfcpl wrote:
Wed Sep 29, 2021 4:48 am
Why don’t we start a thread that 100% of women are attracted to other women? About the same truth in it. I hate generalizations. One typical line when we were in grade school was, “everybody else is doing it”. No they aren’t! Ok, I’m done now.
:lol: :lol: Don't get them started on that, they'll just run amuck with that fantasy too. ;) :lol:

Michaels30309
Trainable

Unread post by Michaels30309 » Wed Sep 29, 2021 11:48 am

The lingerie pillow fights are a near daily occurrence I hear… and what about all the locker room experimentation? I read on the internet it’s non-stop.

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Wed Sep 29, 2021 7:18 pm

NOVO7779 wrote:
Wed Sep 29, 2021 2:08 am
I am average, 6” but all my wife’s lovers have been longer and thicker, most of them by a noticeable difference. Mostly by luck too, but when we do search, then bigger than me is definate criteria.
warmnsalty wrote:
Wed Sep 29, 2021 2:34 am
My wife's biggest complaint about adding another guy is too many small dicks. I'm 8, she says I've spoiled her. We've lost count on how many guys she's fucked since we met, guessing 20+ only 2 have been my size, none bigger, most 6" I do the vetting of guys, attitude, looks/body then cock size, so it's not high on our requirements. I love watching guys cum in her, so it's more about the load than the cock for me. Big cock would be great but easier said than done.

Not that your wives shouldn't enjoy bigger if that is what she wants or likes, but you do realize that 6" is in the 90th percentile meaning that only 10% can be bigger. 6" is not average, it is bigger than average :D.

NOVO7779
Virgin

Unread post by NOVO7779 » Thu Sep 30, 2021 5:25 am

But the percentile below 6” probably aren’t promoting themselves as Bulls etc so your stat is flawed really. The fact is to have a 3rd then it’s exciting for them to be more endowned to offer a different experience. Apologies for having an opinion or preference.

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Thu Sep 30, 2021 6:23 am

NOVO7779 wrote:
Thu Sep 30, 2021 5:25 am
But the percentile below 6” probably aren’t promoting themselves as Bulls etc so your stat is flawed really. The fact is to have a 3rd then it’s exciting for them to be more endowned to offer a different experience. Apologies for having an opinion or preference.
She wasn't being negative to your post, just how rare "larger" dicks are in the population.
BTW, there are plenty of men with smaller dicks playing with hotwives and on a regular basis.

veub
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by veub » Thu Sep 30, 2021 7:29 am

2inUPMichigan wrote:
Tue Sep 28, 2021 9:58 pm
tooferfun wrote:
I don't know why anyone trying to keep a low profile would answer a sex related survey like that. No way would I answer questions like that 😂
They can try to promise me they will keep my identity secret but I only talk about our private life to people we trust not total strangers - that could be disastrous!

Each of us should make the choices that are best for us. If your wife would like to experience a man who is more well endowed then that is her choice and I hope the two of you can make that happen.
However that does not mean that her choice would be the same choice that each and every hotwife would make.
Personally if a man can't turn on my mind he doesn't have a chance with me, and it doesn't matter what he is packing in his pants. I actually prefer NOT to see any dick pics before deciding if I want to meet a man in person. I'm not choosing a dick to play with, I'm choosing a man to play with.

The car analogy - I never did like flashy cars 😆 I'm impressed with substance not surface.
Those "surveys" are garbage polls on sites with names like bigcock dot com.

veub
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by veub » Thu Sep 30, 2021 7:33 am

Her number1 wrote:
Wed Sep 29, 2021 6:12 am
gulfcpl wrote:
Wed Sep 29, 2021 4:48 am
:lol: :lol: Don't get them started on that, they'll just run amuck with that fantasy too. ;) :lol:
Well, women do dance together a lot. Isn't that proof? :D

BBCfan
$2 Ho

Unread post by BBCfan » Thu Sep 30, 2021 7:50 am

Fascinating penis size survey broken down by country and the height correlation as well...not sure how accurate it is but gives a very different outlook than the simple 5.5" worldwide average often mentioned. Many countries are over 6" average. Seems I have my French ancestors to thank. :-)

If you are looking for large it seems you should be seeking men from Ecuador !!!

https://www.worlddata.info/average-penissize.php
Our hotwife journey story so far
viewtopic.php?f=48&t=60133

Tryagain
Pervert

Unread post by Tryagain » Thu Sep 30, 2021 12:37 pm

Her number1 wrote:
Thu Sep 30, 2021 6:23 am
NOVO7779 wrote:
Thu Sep 30, 2021 5:25 am
She wasn't being negative to your post, just how rare "larger" dicks are in the population.
BTW, there are plenty of men with smaller dicks playing with hotwives and on a regular basis.
If you place ONE ad in double list and specify you are looking for cocks 7+, you will get DOZENS of guys with really big cocks - at least in my metro area.

Of course, that does not mean you would want to engage them all, but unless you are in the sticks, there are plenty to choose from.

Tryagain
Pervert

Unread post by Tryagain » Thu Sep 30, 2021 12:39 pm

I should add that there are quite a few guys who do not really want to follow up, but big cocks are surely out there.

Tryagain
Pervert

Unread post by Tryagain » Thu Sep 30, 2021 12:41 pm

duplicate

Tryagain
Pervert

Unread post by Tryagain » Thu Sep 30, 2021 12:49 pm

So how do/would you feel if you invested time and energy to meet this guy, and maybe a few times to be sure you like him, and then he pulls out a 2 incher for sex. Since you are doing this with a need for sex, would you not have wasted your time? You don't need to see dick pics if that turns you off, but wouldn't be wise to discuss before meetings, etc what he brings in the way of satisfying you? Why the heck not? Can't mature people discuss this in an honest sensitive way?