How many dates with bull before….

A place for those who love to share but don't go for humiliation.
WPBCouplex
Trainable

How many dates with bull before….

Unread post by WPBCouplex » Tue Dec 14, 2021 4:56 am

The wife and I have a “two meet rule” before playing with a bull or couple. Meaning we meet twice and if all goes well we play on the third date. But recently with our new incumbent bull, she stated she wanted to wait just one more drink date between the three of us to see how things go. Tomorrow marks date three and again it’s only drinks. I’m curious to know if this is too many meetings without playing. Finding a bull is hard enough (no pun intended). Is there a chance a person could lose interest if he thinks we aren’t serious?
West Palm Beach Couple

jw_kk
2 Bit Whore

Re: How many dates with bull before….

Unread post by jw_kk » Tue Dec 14, 2021 6:02 am

Our usual screening/vetting routine involves an in-person meet. The pattern we follow involves meeting a candidate encounter partner at a coffee shop, wine bar, or similar public venue to see if KK clicks with him, along with a general assessment of the guy.

If we decide to move forward with the guy, there’s a more or less immediate step - we go for a ride in our vehicle. I drive, KK and the guy sit in the back seat to get acquainted. KK calls this the “cock inspection.” The scene is usually making out, touching, sometimes mutual oral pleasure, and more rarely, if KK’s totally taken with the guy, back-seat fucking.

After that, if things have gone well, the real encounter is set. Depending on the venue we’ve chosen, the guy will get the invite for that night or the next. If the encounter isn’t happening that night, I get to enjoy the build-up to it - KK is usually ravenous for sex after the back-seat cock inspection.

All said and done, we don’t “date” - if the sex is going to happen, it is almost always in the moment or close to it after the initial screening session.

Essteaze
Player

Unread post by Essteaze » Tue Dec 14, 2021 6:18 am

We have a 1 meet up rule, but if things line up she will play first date but at least in the SM’s mind play is off table. 2-3 meetings before play seems unnecessary for our style. We are not looking for a life partner, we are looking for a “sex toy”. I mean this in the most honest terms, SM’s are flaky enough depending on them to show up 2-3 times just doesn’t sound like a long term successful plan. Just yesterday we had a SM flake because “too much rain”

WatchinginNJ
Player

Unread post by WatchinginNJ » Tue Dec 14, 2021 9:44 am

WPBCouplex wrote:
Tue Dec 14, 2021 4:56 am
The wife and I have a “two meet rule” before playing with a bull or couple. Meaning we meet twice and if all goes well we play on the third date. But recently with our new incumbent bull, she stated she wanted to wait just one more drink date between the three of us to see how things go. Tomorrow marks date three and again it’s only drinks. I’m curious to know if this is too many meetings without playing. Finding a bull is hard enough (no pun intended). Is there a chance a person could lose interest if he thinks we aren’t serious?
Everyone as their ticket to ride so to speak. I've played with married women and while I don't have a hard and fast rule, I will move on if I think there isn't progress. I've dated a few who really wanted a text buddy or naughty phone friend and when it came time to meet? Excuses were plenty. I went on a few dates with one woman and then it fizzled, and when I told her thanks but I was moving on? She was pretty upset.

So I have my own rules, and if they aren't met? I move on. If they happen to coincide with the other person? Something fruitful can come of it.

Fallenone38
Virgin

Unread post by Fallenone38 » Tue Dec 14, 2021 10:21 am

I'll go two dates if the woman or couple can't make up their mind by then I move on. I have found more than one woman or couple who's idea of play is just going on dates. This is Their walk on the wild side.
Its up to each person what they are comfortable with as far as getting to know the Bull. They can make their own rules as to how many dates it takes.
But don't be surprised if the Bull has His own rules.

HWDixie
Prepubescent

Unread post by HWDixie » Tue Dec 14, 2021 11:52 am

My husband and I like to meet potential playmates once and then discuss our comfort with him. If we decide to proceed, I am willing to play with him any time.

WPBCouplex
Trainable

Unread post by WPBCouplex » Tue Dec 14, 2021 5:19 pm

Thank you for all the great responses! Lots of great insight into what like minded adults in these situations consider their normal baseline.
West Palm Beach Couple

Pufferfish

Unread post by Pufferfish » Tue Dec 14, 2021 6:14 pm

Her first bull, she went on 3 or so dates with before we decided to meet at the hotel. But that could be just because it was the first time. The second one, she sucked off on a public hiking trail on the very first meet... and didn't tell me about it until I found out about it later. So it was the 2nd meet for that one that he actually got to fuck her. I guess the 3rd guy after the first of the year will decide the new average?

Suchagoodgirl
Player

Unread post by Suchagoodgirl » Wed Dec 15, 2021 1:51 pm

Depends on how the date goes. Sometimes she will play on the first date. 2nd date has given us better results. If they haven't fucked by the 3rd date then the chemistry isn't there and it seems to fizzle out at that point. But she usually knows if she's going to fuck the guy after the first date. Only once was she not sure and it never went anywhere as neither party was that excited about it and he clearly had a lot of girls going on because he was difficult to pin down a second date for, which took away the excitement for us.
Our hot wife journey...

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=64720

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Wed Dec 15, 2021 2:32 pm

My ex typically would chat on the phone or text for quite some time before meeting them in person. However, by the time she finally went out on the first date, it was practically guaranteed she would be opening her legs. I cannot think of a man that had to wait, if I remember correctly, every single one of the 17 men had her on the first meeting.

WPBCouplex
Trainable

Unread post by WPBCouplex » Wed Dec 15, 2021 3:12 pm

Well, bull canceled lol. So much for counting dates! He says he was too tired from the day and was driving from far away. To be fair he was ready to meet and we did say “if you’re too tired dont worry”. Although if it was me I would be ready!
West Palm Beach Couple

Sentinel
Virgin

Unread post by Sentinel » Wed Dec 15, 2021 3:22 pm

I have a two-meet guideline that has several me well. The first meet is in public and more a vetting process to make sure it is the wife's desire and she is not being forced or I am expected to convince her to take this action. Pretty much get a vibe if we are a good fit but there have been instances where life influenced the experience we agreed to meet again. After the second meet if we are not playing we are wishing each other luck. No need to distract from the place we want to end up if it is not going to be the same bedroom, kitchen counter or weekend get-away.

Sentinel
Virgin

Unread post by Sentinel » Wed Dec 15, 2021 3:26 pm

I have a two-meet guideline that has several me well. The first meet is in public and more a vetting process to make sure it is the wife's desire and she is not being forced or I am expected to convince her to take this action. Pretty much get a vibe if we are a good fit but there have been instances where life influenced the experience we agreed to meet again. After the second meet if we are not playing we are wishing each other luck. No need to distract from the place we want to end up if it is not going to be the same bedroom, kitchen counter or weekend get-away.

Mgcouplemn
Player

Unread post by Mgcouplemn » Wed Dec 15, 2021 7:22 pm

Our first pre date is for us to see if the guy would be ok for sex, after that any other meet would be mostly for the bull to get comfortable with us both, because I will be in the room watching and jerking off while they fuck, Sometimes it takes a few more meets before we take him on. In all meets my wife always gives them treats like flashing them ass, tits, or pussy just to keep them interested till the next meet.
Wife and husband share it all together. Husband enjoys masturbating while watching the wife having sex with other men. Wife enjoys watching her husband stroking his cock while he is watching her being fucked.

Pufferfish

Unread post by Pufferfish » Thu Dec 16, 2021 4:40 am

WPBCouplex wrote:
Is there a chance a person could lose interest if he thinks we aren’t serious?
I didn't address this before.

Well, not to add additional stress or worry on you, but just like how hotwives have to worry about prospective bulls being all talk, but then flaking out, I'm sure bulls have their own version of issues like that. Where they might have had wives who talk about it happening, but not actually going through with it. So to an extent, I'm sure there is a point where they might think "she's just a flirt" and move on. But I would think good bulls would wait more than 3 dates. Unless they were far in between.

Lookingforadventure

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Thu Dec 16, 2021 11:41 am

I've been thinking about your question and wanted to weigh in once I figured out what I wanted to say :)
WPBCouplex wrote:
she stated she wanted to wait just one more drink date between the three of us to see how things go.
First of all, good on you for listening to your wife. If this is going to go well, everyone needs to feel comfortable. That might not happen just because it is date two. If her gut is telling her that she isn't ready, then she isn't ready.

Have you talked to her about why she is feeling that way? Is it something about this guy in particular? Is it something she noticed about your reaction to the guy that she is concerned about? Or maybe she is having doubts about hot wifing in general? It is worth digging deeper to understand why she has these hesitations.
WPBCouplex wrote:
I’m curious to know if this is too many meetings without playing.
Second, it strikes me that there isn't... and shouldn't be... a hard and fast rule. From this site, I'm learning that there are dozens of ways to approach the hot wife lifestyle. Every couple finds what is right for them. If you add in the men that you are considering, the complexity only grows. The only thing that really matters is how you and your wife are feeling. Is this too many meetings for the two of you?
WPBCouplex wrote:
Is there a chance a person could lose interest if he thinks we aren’t serious?
Yup. That is a possibility. My personal take on this, though, is that if a guy loses interest because you and/or your wife need a bit more time to feel comfortable, then he's not the one for you.

annsman
$2 Ho

Unread post by annsman » Thu Dec 16, 2021 1:23 pm

My wife looks for long term relationships so someone dropping out because she won’t have sex on a first date is a good thing

She likes to get to know the man to know she likes him, so she has a general rule that she won’t have sex on a first date, but she’s flexible on what counts as a date. A getting to know you coffee or quick drink doesn’t seem to count, so it could be several meets, but other times she just gets the urge.

Many years ago we tried a contact mag and she was turned on by on letter and photo and they arranged a date on the phone.
She told me that if he was attractive as he looked it in his photo and sounder in his letter and on the phone she would have sex with him on a first date.

We were both very disappointed that there was no sexual chemistry between them so nothings no happened.

When I was young and single the three date rule seemed to apply so it was a challenge and turn on to make it on date two.

kaskap79

Unread post by kaskap79 » Thu Dec 16, 2021 2:27 pm

It is very different for each of the hotwives I see.

Some wants just a single date, other I have met for more than a year.

So you shall do what you find best, it is the only thing that will work for you.

Hildasw
Experienced

Unread post by Hildasw » Fri Dec 17, 2021 2:51 pm

We have a simple approach. We meet and decide if we want to play. If no we walk away. If yes we always play that moment. We don’t like the risk of showing our faces without the fun of playing. We have never been disappointed.

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Tue Dec 21, 2021 7:16 am

I get to know them online and through a lot of texting before I agree to meet. So I already know playing is a good possibility.

For me a meeting is an either or situation at this point. Either he isn't going to be an option for whatever reason and it will end after that night (no playing) or I will meet him at his hotel room after I grab my play bag!

Wifesharing
Player

Unread post by Wifesharing » Tue Dec 21, 2021 10:32 am

We don't have a rule. It has taken more then one date , but the vast majority after meeting them it happened that first night/date.

We have a meet in person somewhere neutral rule (that is almost always followed). We make no promises or plans for sex that meeting but if she likes him and he likes her it is likely to happen right away, we are doing this for the sex not to meet a a future husband.

There has been a rare times it has taken more then one date not sure date is right word she has done the playful meeting a guy and letting it develop before but that is rare. It is also depends on how we me the guy.

We have met at that first meeting and decided he was not for us. None of those got a second date.

warmnsalty
Player

Unread post by warmnsalty » Sat Dec 25, 2021 5:44 am

Hildasw wrote:
Fri Dec 17, 2021 2:51 pm
We have a simple approach. We meet and decide if we want to play. If no we walk away. If yes we always play that moment. We don’t like the risk of showing our faces without the fun of playing. We have never been disappointed.
I do the vetting initially, after some email/online we move to txt, sometimes he'll txt with her, somethings not. Either way, by the time we meet for drinks we know it's likely going to click and we'll be naked after drinks. We don't "date" bulls, they're there for one thing, to put their cock in Mrs. Even when a guy becomes a regular, it's not a date situation, it's pure sex, either MFM or one on one with her alone.

Hildasw
Experienced

Unread post by Hildasw » Sat Dec 25, 2021 5:39 pm

warmnsalty wrote:
Sat Dec 25, 2021 5:44 am
Hildasw wrote:
Fri Dec 17, 2021 2:51 pm
I do the vetting initially, after some email/online we move to txt, sometimes he'll txt with her, somethings not. Either way, by the time we meet for drinks we know it's likely going to click and we'll be naked after drinks. We don't "date" bulls, they're there for one thing, to put their cock in Mrs. Even when a guy becomes a regular, it's not a date situation, it's pure sex, either MFM or one on one with her alone.
Could not agree more. Love the line “it is not a date” our view exactly.

Hilda

Txshare35
Virgin

Unread post by Txshare35 » Sat Jan 01, 2022 9:15 am

Interesting all the different thoughts
Glad the longest guy my HW enjoyed was patient and waited until the 4th date
Which turned into over 5 great years
Oh my she liked that!

Shadnaster
Player

Unread post by Shadnaster » Sat Jan 01, 2022 10:58 am

When meeting guys online they have to agree to meet for drinks with no expectation of sex at least once. I'm really surprised at how many guys this weeds out. Which, is good. Sometimes though, she really hits it off and has sex with them that night. It's a good way to weed out the jerks though.