My first experience with sloppy seconds...

A place for those who love to share but don't go for humiliation.
sugarflavor
Virgin

My first experience with sloppy seconds...

Unread post by sugarflavor » Tue Jan 25, 2022 9:20 am

I posted our origin story in the Introduction section...See link in signature.

Continued...

My wife, Mrs. Flavor as I'll call her, and Mr. India (her rich BF) have been going on solo dates since early March 2021. They went on 4-5 solos with full out sex throughout March and the action and stories she either texted me in the moment or when she got back were very hotttt!!! One of their last dates in March he said he really would like to come over to our house and fuck her in our bed and around the house. I was shocked :o and after a short talk about the logistics of it all I told her to make a date of it and I'll get out of the house for them to enjoy their date on our marital bed alone, and when I returned I wanted a warm load of his cum in her sweet sticky pussy and double fill her. The first couple dates back in March they had used condoms, but those went out the window once she felt more comfortable with him and I reassured her that I would really enjoy her to get more natural and feel him cum inside her.

The date came and Mr. India showed up without me there. My wife agreed to let me see on a camera remotely what was going on. I watched as Mr. India came inside and starting putting passionate kisses on my wife's mouth and feeling up her body through her cloths. It was turning me on so much, especially since he had her on his lap in the living room listening to sexy music and chatting in between passionate kisses. After about 10 mins he picked her up and carried her to our martial bed and began removing her cloths and licking her wet pussy. Mrs. Flavor said he is a good kisser and really knows how to use his tongue in her pussy. I could see her enjoying it in the moment and I was rock hard. She went into an orgasm and then he laid down on my side of the bed and she went 69 with him.

That's when it heated up even more, Mrs. F took his cock in her mouth and proceed to give him some very sloppy head deep head, and about the 5th time down on Mr. India's cock she gagged and looked directly at the camera and pulling back she smiled while going back up his shaft and moved his cock head around her dick sucking lips (she has amazing DSL). She knew I would enjoy that and I savor that image in my head of how naughty and nasty she was for his dick on our marital bed. Mrs. Flavor was so into this BJ that she went down to the shaft to deep throat and put her tongue on his balls while trying to scoop them into her already stuffed mouth!!! :shock:

This went on for a few more minutes until she felt that he might cum in her mouth so she stroked his dick a bit to keep him hard and turned around to insert his rock hard wet cock into her tight Asian pussy. She mounted him from on top so he had full view of her perky 28 yrs old breasts while she fucked him with a rhythm that put me into a bit of a jealous state, seeing how amazing she looked on him and how much she was enjoying it, I could feel my heart racing watching all of it. She kept up this rhythmic riding and sensual kissing for about 30 mins. until he said something to her, which she told me later was that he had already cum inside her but was enjoying the ride afterward. Mrs. F said she didn't know he had already cum inside her since he was still hard. I saw her stop and just lay there with his cock still inside her for another 20 mins. until they rolled her off and they just chat while she gets him some cold water. I can't believe in that moment that my wife is walking around our house naked filled with another man's cum! I'm waiting in anticipation of when he leaves and she calls me to come home. I finally get the message after about 3 hours of waiting. After I get home I ask her if she still had his cum inside her and she smiles and says yes. I thank her and tell her I'd love to fuck that freshly fucked pussy again and drop my load inside as well, which I don't think she actually thought I was serious, but she opened her legs and I slowly savored the super wet decent into her freshly fucked pussy. I can't really properly describe the amazing feeling I got with my first sloppy seconds. I looked down and could see his cum all over her pussy and on my cock as I fucked her harder and kissed her lips. It didn't take me long, perhaps 4-5 mins until I unloaded a massive amount of cum into that already filled creampie. We kissed and I thanked her for letting me reclaim her! I wasn't into being cockolded or being denied, and I told her if another man ever gives her a creampie I want to enjoy sloppy seconds.
Marriage can be boring until a Hotwife is born!

Our initiation into hotwifing: viewtopic.php?f=47&t=65327

Cobra1000
Virgin

Re: My first experience with sloppy seconds...

Unread post by Cobra1000 » Thu Jan 27, 2022 4:39 am

👍👍👍👍👍👍

watchmaker77
Trainable

Unread post by watchmaker77 » Thu Jan 27, 2022 9:56 am

Still my all time favorite, is to take my wife when she is full of cum. I am hoping one day we can play out her Pompeiian whore fantasy wher I have 2-3 friends over and they draw lots to see what order they fuxk her while the other wait their turn on the pation enjoying a nice cigar and watch on the security cams. I would of course be last!😁

DaveS
Pervert

Unread post by DaveS » Thu Jan 27, 2022 2:12 pm

Yeah, love sloppy seconds! Nothing says hotwife like a freshly fucked married pussy, full of another man's cum.

funcpl477
Pervert

Unread post by funcpl477 » Thu Jan 27, 2022 3:41 pm

Doooo NOT forget the creampie.. I never quite know whether to eat the fucking of fuck the eating!!!

Snowballs too.

But there is nothing smoother, silkeyer and hotter than sliding my hard cock into my wife's freshly fucked, cum filled pussy!

sugarflavor
Virgin

Unread post by sugarflavor » Sat Jan 29, 2022 2:28 am

Thanks for the feedback and knowing I’m not the only one who really enjoys having my wife fuck and filled. The honestly hottest part of it all was that she was not on birth control completely yet!!! Mrs. F wasn’t expecting him to not pull out and was completely surprised, but didn’t act like it, since she sat for 20 mins after he had cum inside her on top of his cock letting every drop be extracted from his balls. I have to admit she was a hot mess with the smell of another man’s sperm. So afterwards we were kind of worried she might and probably would get pregnant since both of us males were highly fertile, I shoot and score whenever I want and have been tested to have super swimmers. So I got her a Plan B pack and we hoped for the best. Luckily she did not get pregnant as she got her period a week afterwards and got the shot. Strangely enough she let him cum deep inside her on our martial bed three weeks later knowing he was cumming and without enough time for the shot to be fully effective… So we kind of replayed this fun a second time, but I don’t really enjoy playing with fire so closely. I told her I love when it happens, but she needs to be on birth control.
Marriage can be boring until a Hotwife is born!

Our initiation into hotwifing: viewtopic.php?f=47&t=65327

intoital
Prepubescent

Unread post by intoital » Sat Jan 29, 2022 9:39 am

I've enjoyed "sloppy seconds" many many years ago with my then wife, and a mutual friend. He is larger than me, and I could feel where he stretched her out. There was no creampie, but the warmth, wetness and looseness of her was divine. Something I still fantasize about to this day

annsman
$2 Ho

Unread post by annsman » Sat Jan 29, 2022 1:38 pm

As far as I know I didn’t have sloppy seconds before I got married, but who knows?

The first time Ann got fucked after we married was unexpected so I hadn’t planned what to do afterwards. I really enjoyed having sex with her while she was wet with his semen, but afterwards felt we’d missed something. From then on we have both enjoyed me going down on her first, but trying to ensure I didn’t lick/suck her clean so we could still enjoy a sloppy fuck, although I always felt it was like being in warm oil not sloppy.

LetsGetItStarted
Trainable

Unread post by LetsGetItStarted » Sat Jan 29, 2022 7:19 pm

watchmaker77 wrote:
Thu Jan 27, 2022 9:56 am
Still my all time favorite, is to take my wife when she is full of cum. I am hoping one day we can play out her Pompeiian whore fantasy wher I have 2-3 friends over and they draw lots to see what order they fuxk her while the other wait their turn on the pation enjoying a nice cigar and watch on the security cams. I would of course be last!😁
That is fucking hot!

yngasiangf
Player

Unread post by yngasiangf » Sat Jan 29, 2022 11:11 pm

Sloppy seconds are just how good sex should be. We both love the physical sensations and the amazing 'psycho-erotic' ( to coin a word hehehe ) jolt that come from a man releasing his sperm up inside my wife, either in my presence or on his own with her...
Drop us a note if you'd like to 'compare notes' and/or possibly share some pics...

watchmaker77
Trainable

Unread post by watchmaker77 » Sun Jan 30, 2022 12:38 pm

LetsGetItStarted wrote:
Sat Jan 29, 2022 7:19 pm
watchmaker77 wrote:
Thu Jan 27, 2022 9:56 am
That is fucking hot!
If we could only find a couple guys that wanted to help and were not complete douche nozzles!

Funny thing is when we first talked about it I thought I had it lined up and the afternoon of the eve it was looking to happen she texted me and said no... about 30 minutes later she replied well my head ays no but other parts of my body say otherwise, lets do it. Then one of the guys no showed...good news is we still hd a great time with the one that did show.

Tryagain
Pervert

Unread post by Tryagain » Tue Feb 08, 2022 6:12 am

When we first started out, the guy fucked the hell out of my wife and she loved it. After a short while, then she grabbed his cock and asked for more.

Again he really really gave it to her and this time made her cum. I felt foolish and inadequate. He went to the bathroom and i felt I had to do something so I decided to go down on her. I put my face onto her pussy and was met with a big sloppy gooey mess that seemed to run from my eyebrows to my chin. I was not thinking about creampies yet at this early stage in the lifestyle. I recoiled in horror at the mess on my face !

Now I wish I could do that again !

CoupleFun555
Player

Unread post by CoupleFun555 » Sat Feb 12, 2022 3:35 pm

I loved the feeling of silky seconds. My favorite example as one my wife’s well-hung boyfriend at the time had sex with her for over an hour before both of them came. When I entered her, she was incredibly open, wet, wampum and smooth. She told me she couldn’t feel me. I came in just a few minutes. The three of us then went to dinner at a jazz bar as a somewhat obvious threesome.

JaBe
Experienced

Unread post by JaBe » Mon Feb 14, 2022 8:39 am

The time EsBe played away then came home and immediately asked me to reclaim her I thought at the time how slick she was and thought she must be really turned on but the real reason struck me much later - I must be slow. She did feel excellent though, even if I didn't know why

Bear in mind that she'd been to his place, fucked him bareback (which was always the assumption), cleaned up and then driven back to our place, so I'd not given it a thought.

Izzy2
Virgin

Unread post by Izzy2 » Wed Dec 14, 2022 4:14 pm

My wife has a couple friends from high-school 2 of them use her backback and one of my friends fucks her raw they ether cum inside or she swallows I love fucking her when she is sloppy and full of cum once I sent her to see one of her friends and after they finished she went to her other friends for a second load and then came home to me filthy and used I couldn't wait too get my turn

PANTIES
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by PANTIES » Sat Dec 17, 2022 10:42 am

I prefer to call it “silky seconds”. It’s a feeling you have to experience to understand how it feels.

Pauline

kwaka400
Trainable

Unread post by kwaka400 » Sun Dec 25, 2022 10:58 am

I ate the pie but next time might go in then eat mmmmm

Mkliny442015
Player

Unread post by Mkliny442015 » Mon Dec 26, 2022 2:45 am

Every time I experience sloppy seconds I think to myself so many husbands don’t know what they are missing. From the feeling of my cock sliding into her warm wet pussy from his cum to seeing her soaked panties is euphoric.

Usually she will come home and have me lay flat on my back , after getting fucked by another guy she is aggressive. She will rub her wet freshly fucked vagina on my shin as she gives me a blowjob pausing to tell me what they have done. Sometimes she captures audio of their sessions and forces me to listen to her being fucked while she teases me, then we may switch to 69 while I taste her creampie and she sucks me off. It’s very hard not to cum knowing her boyfriends cum is literally being rubbed in my face. Then I beg to slip it in, I’ll fuck her but won’t last long and always pull out. I like the next day knowing she is going about her day as housewife and mom with another man’s cum leaking into her panties and it’s not mine. It almost always leaks out the next morning at the gym. Sometimes I won’t even fuck her and she will make me cum from a blow job, it’s even more residual torture knowing I’m not the last guy to fuck her .

kwaka400
Trainable

Unread post by kwaka400 » Mon Dec 26, 2022 4:46 am

Awesome to hear

PANTIES
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by PANTIES » Tue Dec 27, 2022 5:54 am

PANTIES wrote:
Sat Dec 17, 2022 10:42 am
I prefer to call it “silky seconds”. It’s a feeling you have to experience to understand how it feels. There are times I cum before I get in her pussy, if I’m fortunate enough I only last seconds

Pauline

aandmp
Trainable

Unread post by aandmp » Wed Dec 28, 2022 5:42 pm

I've enjoyed silky seconds with my wife since the 1st time we were with another couple. Oh my was my thought when I slid my cock in her. I was married before, and have always enjoyed cleaning up, but silky seconds were very few. When I remarried, it took a while before my wife got used to the idea of me cleaning up after I filled her. I just mention it now, and she will climb up on my face. We were with a friend who has a beautiful thick cock, with a fat mushroom head - sounds like it pops if he pulls out fast, lol. We were on his bed, wife, legs spread, him pounding away and me videoing. When he came, I videoed as he pulled his limp cock out of her pussy, all glistening and wet. I handed him the camera, rolled on my back and gave my wife a little pull - she climbed right on my face, spread her pussy and set it on my mouth. Oh my - love this woman! Then, When I slid into her just fucked pussy, the slick, wet, and very loose feeling was overwhelming. His fat cock really loosened her up. I didn't last long, lol.

MMAN1
Virgin

Unread post by MMAN1 » Fri Dec 30, 2022 11:04 am

There is nothing like it. My first and only time soon afterwards was also her first time fucking another man. She had mentioned there was a guy at work hitting on her and we had already talked about her fucking others so just took a nudge to push her to do it.

She went "parking" in his car. Met him at a big box parking lot, got into his car headed out of town. He parked in a cleared wooded area well off the road. She ended up with panties off, bra pushed up and her dress pushed way up on her back across the seats. Once he filled her up they set and talked, she got horny again, went down on him to get him hard then climbed over and straddled him till he came again.

She got home within 30 minutes max and we excitedly got in bed. She wanted to shower and I told her no. She was covered from her belly to he ass cheeks as well as her thighs. When I sled my painfully hard cock into her she felt hot, loose and slippery as hell. I've read others describe it as slipping into hot butter. Needless to say I didn't last but a few minutes. I'd love to recreate that night.

SheLikesWhenIWatch
Experienced

Unread post by SheLikesWhenIWatch » Fri Dec 30, 2022 1:39 pm

Best lube EVER! Warm silk! She loves it, too. Nothing more to say.

dickiea584
Experienced

Unread post by dickiea584 » Wed Jan 04, 2023 10:36 am

Done a few time when I was 19 with 5 of my buddies to a street whore and I was the last one to fucked her cum bursting,creampie pussy.Smelled a little gross but the slipperiness was fantastic.

bernieshar
Virgin

Unread post by bernieshar » Fri Jan 27, 2023 7:26 am

My wife started going home after gigs with a guy in the band (they appeared to be doing it other times too). She would come home at 1 or 2 in the morning and take a shower. Eventually I got her to just come to bed when she came home and let me have sloppy seconds. Like an asshole, I did not lick her pussy at these time. Her new boyfriend had an extra large dong. She would tell me that she was sore, but would I could have a short fuck. It was always easy for me to get even a limp dick into her and start taking my turn at humping her pussy. In short order she would ask me to finish up because she was too sore. I would want to do it again when we woke up in the morning. Instead she would tell me she had to rest her pussy, but then run off to visit her boyfriend again.