Off limits acts

A place for those who love to share but don't go for humiliation.
Marinecuckplease
Trainable

Off limits acts

Unread post by Marinecuckplease » Thu Jun 09, 2022 7:55 am

Are there any sex acts that are off limits to husbands but acceptable for bull? (Ex. Swallowing, anal, bdsm) What are the reasons why they are off limits and are they ever potentially available to husband?
*Reminder* this is not the cuck forum
My wife is vanilla & was a virgin when we met. Im here to learn how to give my wife the chance to live a sex filled life free of gulit & enhance our relationship. Also learn the ways to express my desire of her to become a hotwife w/o fucking up

Outlaw
Player

Re: Off limits acts

Unread post by Outlaw » Thu Jun 09, 2022 2:06 pm

Bull....using that term

Pufferfish

Unread post by Pufferfish » Thu Jun 09, 2022 5:42 pm

There's been one instance of being on her period and still wanting to have a hotwife date. So sex was off the table for her, but she still wanted to please him and keep him happy and not cancel on him. So she sucked him off and let him use her tits as he wished.

With me, she'll suck for a little bit, but never to completion and I've only been allowed to fuck her tits a couple of times ever.

But it's not exactly a common theme of stuff she does with him but not me. It's just obvious that she's willing to do a few things so as to "keep him interested" than she's willing to with me.

Mostly there's just eating her pussy, which I am allowed to do, and he is not.

Marinecuckplease
Trainable

Unread post by Marinecuckplease » Fri Jun 10, 2022 2:24 am

Outlaw wrote:
Thu Jun 09, 2022 2:06 pm
Bull....using that term
Yeah im indifferent on that term i was just going for simplicity
My wife is vanilla & was a virgin when we met. Im here to learn how to give my wife the chance to live a sex filled life free of gulit & enhance our relationship. Also learn the ways to express my desire of her to become a hotwife w/o fucking up

LongTermHubby
Player

Unread post by LongTermHubby » Fri Jun 10, 2022 2:27 am

I am allowed to eat my wife's pussy but am cut off from penetrative sex. She gives penetrative sex to her lovers but will suck them to completion if penetrative sex isn't is not possible at that moment. She has never sucked me to completion.

Letterhead
Experienced

Unread post by Letterhead » Fri Jun 10, 2022 5:57 am

LongTermHubby wrote:
Fri Jun 10, 2022 2:27 am
I am allowed to eat my wife's pussy but am cut off from penetrative sex. She gives penetrative sex to her lovers but will suck them to completion if penetrative sex isn't is not possible at that moment. She has never sucked me to completion.
Sounds like you're a cuckold.

tractorman2
Pervert

Unread post by tractorman2 » Sat Jun 11, 2022 4:42 am

I am not cut off from penetrative sex we just jointly choose not to do it with each other, thats for her lover to do, i am locked daily and often overnight that tells me its not important in our friendship and relationship.

I have never fucked her ass, her lover likes to, i wouldnt like it,

I have never played in BDSM it doesnt turn me on doing it and she has had two lovers that were excellent and experienced so she likes it. I like observing.

Last had a BJ 2 years since, a preserve it appears for her lover as she sinks to her knees everytime he arrives,

She has said she loves me but as she has feminised me over the years i am more like a brother or sister to her now sexually. I agree but have never met a brother or sister who likes watching thier sister getting fucked nor a sister that likes looking at her brother holding her hand as she gets it.

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Sun Jun 12, 2022 3:57 pm

Every couple and every spouse is different in some way. A lot of things are off-limits for my wife - including those items you mentioned like anal and BDSM. One of the minor no-no's is that she won't allow anyone to take a photo except me when fucking or when nude. Because I want this to be the best for her, I don't encourage her to do anything I might like. She has her preferences and makes the rules in that way, and that's fine with me.
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

lickitysplit
Trainable

Unread post by lickitysplit » Wed Jun 15, 2022 5:07 pm

I am am a low mileage bull, one couple wanted me to give her a facial. She said no way would she allow her H to do it but they both thought it was hot when I did it...

Breakerhymen
Player

Unread post by Breakerhymen » Thu Jun 16, 2022 1:51 pm

LongTermHubby wrote:
Fri Jun 10, 2022 2:27 am
Sounds like he’ll to me….Jesus why have sex if you can’t do the deed?!?

SRKnight
Player

Unread post by SRKnight » Sat Jun 18, 2022 11:16 am

Photos of anything but her breasts are off limits to my HW.

annsman
$2 Ho

Unread post by annsman » Fri Jul 01, 2022 12:37 pm

Nothing for us, on the rare occasion my wife does something new with a boyfriend or even something we haven't done for some time she's eager to do it with me.

As an aside anal is off limits totally as is pain, but she's pretty much open to anything else.

hotfreaks
Player

Unread post by hotfreaks » Sat Jul 02, 2022 7:53 am

My wife let's majority of her bulls cum inside her. I am no longer allowed to. Also, her current bull fucks her ass and cums in it. My wife was never into anal. But with this bull, she cannot stop herself
Married to HotfreaksHotwife.

dinoo

Unread post by dinoo » Sun Jul 03, 2022 4:39 am

It was up to my wife to decide what she would allow or wanted.
She sometimes surprised me.

Daveinsane
Trainable

Unread post by Daveinsane » Sat Jul 09, 2022 10:52 pm

Why does every forum become a cuck forum? Isn't the cuckold forum enough?

MarknSusan
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by MarknSusan » Sun Jul 10, 2022 4:05 am

Daveinsane wrote:
Sat Jul 09, 2022 10:52 pm
Why does every forum become a cuck forum? Isn't the cuckold forum enough?
Ditto

MoreGodzillas

Unread post by MoreGodzillas » Sun Jul 10, 2022 11:01 am

Jesus....some of these responses....not shaming anyone's kink, I just couldn't play that way.

We have quite the opposite dynamic here.

Most BDSM activities are off limits to her toys.

She asks permission first.

She calls me Sir.

When texting about her toys, she uses a lowercase "h" for him and uppercase for me.

They may hang out and have a drink or bite to eat before sex, but after sex, she leaves immediately and comes home.

She tells me what she enjoyed and says "thank you."

I get whatever I want, whenever I want, while staying respectable and in bounds.

I approve all play partners.

This is why we kinda fell away from this forum, but I still peek in from time to time. To us at least, the Stag/vixen thing is defined by Dominant male / submissive female. With cuck / HW being the opposite. But dynamics like ours seem to be few and far between.

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Sun Jul 10, 2022 11:43 am

MoreGodzillas wrote:
Sun Jul 10, 2022 11:01 am
Jesus....some of these responses....not shaming anyone's kink, I just couldn't play that way.

We have quite the opposite dynamic here.

Most BDSM activities are off limits to her toys.

She asks permission first.

She calls me Sir.

When texting about her toys, she uses a lowercase "h" for him and uppercase for me.

They may hang out and have a drink or bite to eat before sex, but after sex, she leaves immediately and comes home.

She tells me what she enjoyed and says "thank you."

I get whatever I want, whenever I want, while staying respectable and in bounds.

I approve all play partners.

This is why we kinda fell away from this forum, but I still peek in from time to time. To us at least, the Stag/vixen thing is defined by Dominant male / submissive female. With cuck / HW being the opposite. But dynamics like ours seem to be few and far between.
We miss your stories. So hot... Tell us some more!

Pufferfish

Unread post by Pufferfish » Mon Jul 11, 2022 2:50 am

While I appreciate trying to keep the varying degrees of the lifestyle separated by forum category, and the gentile reminder of such by the OP. I find the elitist comments made by some members of this section to be absurdly amusing. It's like you've joined a cupcake forum to post in the muffin section. And the moment someone mentions frosting, you immediately lose your shit "there's no frosting on a muffin, get your cupcake ass out of here." Like yes, they shouldn't be talking about frosting in the muffin section, but Jesus Christ. I think those posters hate the reminder that despite wanting to seem different or better... they're still just another kind of fucking cupcake.

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Mon Jul 11, 2022 7:17 am

I'm not into anal sex, and my wife is indifferent to it. I much prefer a warm wet pussy or her mouth. She does let other men fuck her ass. it's weird but I find it hot that other men are taking her annually, even though I have no desire to. Perhaps it's because part of the appeal of having a hotwife is that other men are using her body for their pleasure. Does anyone else have other thoughts?

TandK
Prepubescent

Unread post by TandK » Tue Jul 12, 2022 7:25 am

She can do whatever she likes. I do whatever I want with her. Perfect

new2hotshubby
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by new2hotshubby » Tue Jul 12, 2022 9:15 am

It works in reverse for us. I get everything her FBs get, but she will only kiss me. Says I’m the only man she’s kissed in 34 years, and she doesn’t want to change that 🤷‍♂️

LawyerWouldbeCuckold
$2 Ho

Unread post by LawyerWouldbeCuckold » Tue Jul 12, 2022 9:18 pm

Pufferfish wrote:
Mon Jul 11, 2022 2:50 am
While I appreciate trying to keep the varying degrees of the lifestyle separated by forum category, and the gentile reminder of such by the OP. I find the elitist comments made by some members of this section to be absurdly amusing. It's like you've joined a cupcake forum to post in the muffin section. And the moment someone mentions frosting, you immediately lose your shit "there's no frosting on a muffin, get your cupcake ass out of here." Like yes, they shouldn't be talking about frosting in the muffin section, but Jesus Christ. I think those posters hate the reminder that despite wanting to seem different or better... they're still just another kind of fucking cupcake.
Given my current weight, I need to stay away from cupcakes.....LMAO!!!!!!!

Parsifal
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Parsifal » Wed Jul 13, 2022 8:25 am

There are things she does with some of them she doesn't do with me. I've not really wanted to do those other things, so it's unclear whether any of them would be "off limits," as you've framed the question. That said, I consider it off limits in the sense of self limitation. She hasn't asked me to push my boundaries in those directions, which I take to mean she's not particularly wanting me to try. I on the other hand don't want to disappoint her by comparison. Also, I don't want to run the risk of her telling me, in effect, "No, not with you," because having something affirmatively and openly set off limits to me but not to someone else would royally piss me off. After all, I am her husband, and no, I'm not into humiliation. So I don't make it an issue by forcing the issue.

ericsacto

Unread post by ericsacto » Wed Jul 13, 2022 11:17 am

My wife won’t swallow me but will swallow her long-term FWB. She doesn’t like the taste of me but likes the taste of him.