Holy crap this is hard!

A place for those who love to share but don't go for humiliation.
Hotwifejoy
Virgin

Re: Holy crap this is hard!

Unread post by Hotwifejoy » Thu May 04, 2023 6:36 pm

Wow, never really experienced any of the problems listed. Started with CL, found someone within a week, and had a successful date...found the next guy on a swingers site...he arrived on time and we had a great time...but he mentioned that he had been stood up lots in the past...after that, met guys at the beach (public and nude) that led to play, sometimes right there on the beach, sometimes walking along park trails while wearing very provocative clothes...I tend to send out very strong signals both in wearing very revealing clothing or flashing, and making eye contact...on line, I do a LOT of screening, and it has always paid off. I guess the prep I put into it pays off....still not having any problems attracting hot young guys, even through the past 2 years...on line probably chose 1 out of 20 or 30 guys, but my profile also makes it VERY clear on the physical attributes that I am looking for. Get a lot of friendly emails from guys who just want to say hi, but many more from guys who want to play....and many of them do have what I am looking for. Best to be blunt and up front....for me, it is all about the sex and having fun, not romance or talking....not really interested in what they do for a living, what type of car they drive or what sports they are into....just want their body and attention for an hour or so....and ideally on a regular basis if they have what I want.

couple_uk
Experienced

Unread post by couple_uk » Fri Jun 16, 2023 7:43 am

CaliLondon wrote:
Fri Jan 06, 2023 5:39 am
When my first wife and I decided to take the plunge, we figured finding a guy would be a breeze. Nothing could be further from the truth. Our requirements weren't that extreme: a gentlemen, clean, no STDs, sense of humor, not pushy, if married his wife had to be 100% onboard - we had to know this for a fact - and weight more or less body proportional. His race, cock size, age, etc, we were very flexible with. In the end, it took about three years and by that time our interest had started to wane.
So has your interest come back? Did you eventually find a guy?

We've had the same, found a guy who was "OK" but nothing more but as he faded out, Mr Right arrived via Fabswingers or Swinging Heaven. Pure luck. He lasted for 5 or 6 years and it only ended when his job took him out of London to Scotland. And since then, as wife_uk puts it, we are back to "kissing frogs" in the hope that one is a prince, but interest and energy levels slowly fading away.
Sex is like Bridge - if you don't have a good partner, you need a good hand.

steveb713
Virgin

Unread post by steveb713 » Fri Jun 16, 2023 1:05 pm

Liese wrote:
Sat Oct 29, 2022 9:33 am
Hub and I find playmates at the local/regional lifestyle parties. Couples are always welcome, most parties have at least some solo guys around, and everyone at the party has it together enough to get to a lifestyle event. There's no obligation to do anything with anyone there, it's just a great opportunity to meet folks who are open to at least discussing sexual interests, compare desires and limits, see if there's overlap and attraction. If not, move on and talk to someone else.

We gave up on the 'net long ago for finding playmates. Too many fakes, flakes, weirdos and no shows.

And I agree that SLS is very helpful for us, to find the and sign up for events/parties that appeal to us.
In our part of the world the lifestyle or swing clubs have a no single male rule making it nearly impossible for my lady to find a guy. She has no interest in seeking a bull online. Her most successful means has been casually meeting a guy in a yoga class or when we’re out for an evening at a local club.

It seems many of the women dance by themselves. She’s a great dancer which seems to attract only a few guys brave enough to dance with her. They’d score if they were a bit more with it.

Fredposer2017
Prepubescent

Unread post by Fredposer2017 » Sat Jun 17, 2023 9:39 am

Now that we only play on vacation and weekend getaways out of town pay sites like SLS are a Godsend. Using that site (verified paying members) we have had pretty good luck with meeting up. Jennifer has given me complete control in choosing who joins us in bed. Using SLS, I'll find a few prospective men, begin with messaging then proceed to Jennifer and I having a couple of video chats with them. Once I've decided on who is going to join us, I'll coordinate with that individual about meeting times and locations. Initial contact with prospective partners begins about 6-8 weeks out. I have found that while this may seem like a lot and a long time to set up a meeting it does pretty much guarantee that the will show up and not blow us off at the last moment.

HWJRJ18
Virgin

Unread post by HWJRJ18 » Sat Jun 17, 2023 9:51 am

Definitely use SLS and AdultFriendFinder. Get off KiK, use the messaging attached to those sites and set up the Burner app for cellular messaging. Look for members with certs and who are paid or lifetime members. If you get a regular, keep them in the loop and use them often instead of searching for new dick.

DedicatedHubby2013
Experienced

Unread post by DedicatedHubby2013 » Sat Jun 17, 2023 11:33 am

My wife has had luck on Tinder and OKCupid. She isn't looking all the time, but she has successfully hooked up with 8 guys in the last 2 years through online dating sites.
Though she plays solo, so I think it is easier for her to find guys to fuck with no strings attached. (Most guys don't want to have anything to do with meeting me.)
She looks for friends with benefits, and spends time chatting and flirting.
She likes to be pursued and wooed. She doesn't go for guys that have messages like "hey" or "hi" or "wanna fuck". Even though the main goal is to have sex, she likes the guys to put in a bit of effort to engage in interesting, witty, or funny conversation.
DedicatedHubby2013

CaliLondon
Trainable

Unread post by CaliLondon » Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:59 am

With the first wife, we never found anyone. With my second wife, after 25 years of marriage we found someone on Feeld who is pretty perfect and we've met four times in the last two months. There were three other guys who proved to be time wasters and it never went anywhere. We'd be meeting more but he has a very complicated life due to a teenage daughter who has been sectioned due to mental issues. I think he looks at us as just a great temporary relief.
My wife has really taken to MFM and I enjoy watching her cum with her FB.

CaliLondon
Trainable

Unread post by CaliLondon » Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:45 pm

With Feeld we were very specific with what and whom we were looking for, which helped in finding something - although it became also obvious that many seem to lack the ability to read. We were not looking for a BFF, but on the other hand we did not want a one night stand. There would be no pain, no domination of either of us, no BDSM, no humiliation, no anal, and she would never play without me. Also, the person had to provide a very recent STD test and could not be someone in a relationship looking for something on the side. We figured if they were lying to their wife, they'd be lying to us as well.

Years back a colleague where I worked was telling me about her best lay ever. Being an Australian gal, I thought it would be some huge rugby player. No, she said it was with a local lad when she was on Bali. She said with him being light and being the same height as she was, she was able to get into a zillion different positions. 'A big bloke is like watching elephant seals mate, with the female being crushed,' she said.

Our guy is half my body weight, 4-5 inches shorter, but with one big cock. My wife enjoys all the positions he get her into.

We see him as a living sex toy (I have some health issues, ie, cancer, which has effected by ability to perform on many occasions) and he is comfortable with that role in our lives.

My wife has discovered she is a 'private exhibitionist' and likes greeting him at the door wearing only a black silk robe which comes off very quickly. Throughout her whole life she never saw herself as being sexy - no matter what I said. That could only come about if she lost x-amount of weight and did other things. She realises now that her body is fine just the way it is and by just dropping a robe, can get a man hard.

And, a side effect has been her self confidence as soared in other aspects of her life.