Wife at seminar or conference?

A place for those who love to share but don't go for humiliation.
wulfenus
Player

Re: Wife at seminar or conference?

Unread post by wulfenus » Wed Feb 07, 2024 6:35 am

My gf was the sweetest, best looking girl in a big computer company. The jocks and the nerds all dreamed about her. Somehow I got lucky. After a few months, she thought I adored her too much and wanted to let me know she wasnt perfect. Her confession was that she'd had a yr long affair with her boss, they were both married. He was 15 yrs older and had white hair, so looked even older, just a regular looking guy.

They were in a trade show support group so travelled a lot together. She said the sneaking around was really hot to her as they were with other coworkers and couldn't let them know. So being at the conference all day, with the usual high male to female ratio in hi tech, she had a lot of flirting, plus the other coworkers were hot for her, but then her boss got to take her back to the room and fuck her every night while poor hubby was at home.

Even though it was before I knew her, this had me jealous as hell, as I saw this guy about every day at work, and I wasnt excited even hearing about someone else banging my girl. While telling me this she did get hot and bothered, I looked at it more as consoling and we had sex on the floor of her living room. She was usually a must be on a bed kinda girl so she was hot about it all.

Blackjack4724
Player

Unread post by Blackjack4724 » Wed Feb 07, 2024 1:36 pm

I just talked to a gf of mine this afternoon that returned from a work conference in Orlando yesterday with her boss and two other male co-workers. She said it was pretty normal boring crap all day and then had to tolerate guy stories at night at dinner.
She said the last night her boss made an advance toward her. Knowing he was a married guy (she isn’t married) she chalked it up to him drinking too much at dinner.
She said later after everyone went back to their rooms, he showed up at her door making even more advances sexually. She said she tried to send him in his way again and she said he still was wanting sex from her. I didn’t get all the details yet exactly but she said she was horny and gave in, so she accepted and fucked him. She said he was surprisingly good in bed and that she would fill me in on all the particulars later.
She said the next day, he acted no different than he ever had with her and around the others as they were at the airport and flew back. She said she went in today and it was business as usual and that she wasn’t going to bring it up again unless he does.
I’ve met her boss before and he’s a pretty straight lace guy. So I’m hoping it was just a one night thing and it won’t affect her job any. I’ll have to write a subsequent post here if she gives me any good details on her trist with her boss.
-Tammy

Carlbiinchicago
Trainable

Unread post by Carlbiinchicago » Wed Feb 07, 2024 2:20 pm

I met a girl at a conference years ago and we dated.

This year i hooked up at a conference and then two nights later got treated very rudely by a guy when i was flirting with a woman. Cockblocked is the term, but it turned out to cause me more issues than that. I probably won't go to a conference this year.

zenguy04
Prepubescent

Unread post by zenguy04 » Fri Feb 09, 2024 11:12 am

my wife got asked to go to a seminar as his wife for a long weekend. This was a guy who was a regular playmate of ours, she flew up with him and enjoyed the weekend.

Cookiescream
Experienced

Unread post by Cookiescream » Tue Feb 13, 2024 3:38 pm

My wife attends many conferences with me where we go as coworkers. She was approached by an important head of a large company and became his side chick at dinners and after hour events. Although she never stayed in his room, she was always seated next to him in the company of others and he enjoyed long slow continuous hand jobs. He’s since retired so she’s looking for a replacement.

Sentinel
Virgin

Unread post by Sentinel » Fri Feb 16, 2024 10:13 pm

On one occasion the guy in the next room called me and wanted to know if he could come over and join in the fun. We were a little loud and the headboard banging against the wall had to give him a clue I was taking her hard.

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Mon Feb 19, 2024 8:12 am

It's happened to me with two girlfriends and perhaps my wife.

My first girlfriend and I were monogamous up to this point when she went to a conference associated with her job. While there, she was pursued by a younger man (she was in her mid-30s). Initially she was annoyed with him, but over the evening he wore her down, and she ended up taking him to bed in her hotel room.

When she came home she was concerned that I would be able to tell she had been fucked (she had a "whisker burn on her chin). I had not a clue. Finally, after a couple of weeks she told me of her tryst. I discovered I was turned on by her infidelity, and asked her to tell me all the details, which she did.

Also, I asked her if she planned on continuing, and she said "maybe." She kept in contact with him by telephone for a while, but their keeping in contact faded away; so that was a one-time event.

My second girlfriend and I had an open relationship, so she was free to indulge herself while away. She went to one conference out-of-town, and started hanging out with one of the other attendees. She called me every night and kept me up to date on what was going on. She was a bit frustrated because, although he was friendly, he didn't make a move on her. I told her she should take the initiative, and assured her that no man could resist her if she gave him the opportunity.

With my encouragement, the next day after the end of the day's activities, as the guy and she were walking down the hotel corridor to their separate rooms she made a move. As they reached her door, she opened it and pulled him inside.

Than night she called me and gleefully told me that he had fucked her. She was proud of herself that she had taken the initiative, and I told her I was proud of her, too. They ended up staying with each other for the rest of the conference.

It wasn't at a conference, but during a business trip my wife was on. She actually travelled quite a bit for her job -- a week or so on a trip every month or so. She usually was the only woman on the team. After one trip she told me that one of her co-workers came to her room and they made out. She said it didn't go any further, but I wondered if she was slowly preparing me. The men on the team were all alpha men, and she was sometimes away from me for a couple of weeks. Knowing her sex drive, I'm sure she got horny.

Shortly after telling me how she made out, she told me she wanted to date other men. She ended up being a hotwife. She did tell me that she actually had asked another of her co-workers to fuck her during a trip, but he felt guilty because he was married and he turned her down.

I did wonder how sexually active she had been while traveling, given to two incidences she told me about. I wondered if she had been getting regularly fucked while on business trips, and that is was led her to tell me she was going to date.

I always hoped that she would admit to getting regularly fucked during her trips, but so far I haven't gotten her to confess. I really hope that she was getting fucked a lot.

Wifewithothers
Prepubescent

Unread post by Wifewithothers » Mon Feb 19, 2024 10:22 am

My lovely wife Mary used to travel for work quite a bit and since we were open it was not unusual for her to hook up while traveling whether with someone from work she was traveling with , a client/customer, random pick up from hotel bar or in one case the driver her company had hired for her for the week.

There was one time that we both also had a good laugh about and still do from time. She was out of town for a convention her company had a booth for. The bosses sent her and some other of the team a few days early to help with set up, any requests for last minute items that were missed, etc. but also because they wanted the team to have a day or two where they could take in the sites.

Second night, the guys on the team get tickets to a ball game, she passes, decided to just hang out at hotel. She heads down to one of the bar/restaurants in the place , it's busy so she ends up seated at the bar. At some point a guy sits next to her , they end up chatting, he is nice looking, friendly, at some point he did ask her why she was in town. She told him either for the convention or to work the convention (this becomes important later).

Well some wine, some flirting, he invited her to his room, she says let's go to mine instead (she feels safer since it's in same floor with her team and I know what room she is in). They head there, making out in elevator, they get to the room, she goes into the bathroom to freshen up and put on something sexy. Things get heated. He asks about a condom, she says it's up to him but she is okay if he doesn't want one. Also she was about ro him some head and hates the taste of rubbers, so she told him to wait.

She gives him head, he has a nice cock and she lets him cum in her mouth. They rest a bit while he starts finding her, then is fingering her, and makes her cum hard. He gets her to suck him back to full erection, and then fucks her. Making her cum hard in multiple positions . He finishes on top , cums in her. They relax a bit, she goes to bathroom to clean up, quick shower. Comes out he is gone, which is fine, he was a one night stand . Then she notices a note and envelope on desk. He wrote her "thanks for the great time" and left her $500 dollars....

Yup he thought she was a hooker. No price had ever been discussed. Nothing like that at all. She was flattered, pissed and found it funny all at the same time

HappilyShared
Experienced

Unread post by HappilyShared » Mon Feb 26, 2024 6:24 am

Long Lurker ... The reason of a #6 was because of #5's Biological Clock kicking in and Wanting Child ... and yes they did work together and still do occasionally, #5 now has several children and one on the way any day ... and yes they did several double teams with the visiting Doctors, #5 was never in Need of a girl/girl tryst like #6, but she Partook of Pussy with several of the nurses mostly as a 3-sum with a Male ... I had not seen #5 for almost 2 years (Her Hubby is VERY Possessive) until the recent Christmas when #6 invited her to our house to give gifts to her kids ... She was 7 months Preggo and only brought her youngest whom she breast fed as #6 and I watched ... She then offered us a taste of her Milk, which then morphed into a Free for All with all three of us being coated in her sticky Milk and ended up on our couch with #5 eating #6 to an Orgasmic Frenzy as I AssFucked #5 ... I did not Pussy Fuck Her per her request so as to not "Put Dents in the Lil' Fuckers Head" ...