Spit roast question for Vixens

A place for those who love to share but don't go for humiliation.
alicexg
Verified Hot Wife

Re: Spit roast question for Vixens

Unread post by alicexg » Sun Jun 11, 2023 5:24 am

I really enjoy reverse cowgirl and have second man (or hubby) standing in front of me so I can suck him. Most of the time I do stop sucking and concentrate in the penetration, if its anal I take a long time to cum and stop sucking several times, right after I start my climb thats when I start to suck harder and they need to know at that point that I am close and fuck me harder.
Married to alicexghubby

Mgcouplemn
Player

Unread post by Mgcouplemn » Tue Jun 27, 2023 12:14 pm

My husband is almost always the one in my mouth, when I stop sucking he knows I am thinking of the feel of the cock in me. When I stop sucking my husband starts fucking my mouth starting slow and a little of his cock and building to a deep hard fuck. most of the time he reminds me that he is there by pushing his cock down my throat as he cums. After that I can do whatever I want as he watches.
Wife and husband share it all together. Husband enjoys masturbating while watching the wife having sex with other men. Wife enjoys watching her husband stroking his cock while he is watching her being fucked.

DaveS
Pervert

Unread post by DaveS » Sat Jul 01, 2023 4:34 pm

MarknSusan wrote:
Sat Feb 25, 2023 3:49 am
My wife prefers MFM’s and has no problem managing both men. She said besides being the center of attention which she really enjoys, playing with two two guys at the same time is amazing experience for her.
My wife also loves MFM and the attention of two men simultaneously. She always has several orgasms on these occasions.

However they often do not include a spit roast, and never DP. Typically, I spend a lot of time going down on her, while she makes out with and blows her boyfriend. Although, at the conclusion, we will both cum in her pussy, with me almost always going last.

Emma3
Prepubescent

Unread post by Emma3 » Sat Sep 02, 2023 7:27 am

A spit roast is one of her favorites. Yet she couldn't suck anymore as another cock behind began to move fast. Always!

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Sat Sep 02, 2023 11:37 am

Welcome to the forum Emma3.

HWJRJ18
Virgin

Unread post by HWJRJ18 » Mon Sep 11, 2023 7:15 pm

Last spitroast my Hotwife did, she was doggy style and the Black guy she was blowing started to come, which she loves and I could hear her enjoying it (she was blindfolded) and the Black guy who was fucking her shouted "OH! Yeah! She's grabbing my dick!" as she clamped down with her pelvic muscles and gave him a really good time. He didn't come then, but ended up coming in her mouth a little later which she thoroughly enjoyed. The look of satisfaction and happiness she gave me right after is one of my favorite memories.

zorro
OHW Addict

Unread post by zorro » Mon Sep 11, 2023 8:30 pm

As is true of so much here, I think it depends on the woman. My wife loves sucking cock while I fuck her -- or the other way around -- and relishes all the stimulation it brings. Other HWs I have played with the past sometimes say they cannot concentrate on more than one man in bed at the same time.
So, different strokes for different women.

It is all good. One more reason to communicate well.
Sharing your partner is a very loving act. Double her pleasure; double your fun.
Kevin Foster, The Three Marriage Enigmas: ". . . sex with a man other than her husband is simply the most erotic sex possible for a woman."

Tank Turner
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Tank Turner » Tue Sep 12, 2023 12:49 pm

My wife has difficulty concentrating on a guy's cock while she's on the verge of orgasm. We don't to a lot of 69 because she can't focus on sucking my cock while my mouth and tongue are working her clit. She can give blowjobs while taking it doggie as long as thrusts inside her pussy are not too forceful.

rabbit16
Virgin

Unread post by rabbit16 » Sat Sep 23, 2023 2:07 pm

We have been with a few bi couples so that helps. The guys aren't fast cummers from any of them so that should answer. I have been on the bottom half of the split roast. Doggy with my wife her sucking the guy. He got more a kick out of it then us really. But he didn't cum in that position.

Next couple it happened with the other wife was eating my wife out her ass in the air. I couldn't resist so I got behind her doggy and went to town. That was incredibly hot as my wife was getting ate out and egging us/me on verbally in the heat of passion.

The last couple we were with I don't exactly know if we split roasted. There was a lot of possitions and Cumming. He cam in my ass with the 2 wives helping him enter me and tugging on me. And he cam again orally with his wife. He got my wife off. She got my wife off. I got off in his wife, my wife and orally at the end.

My wife has big orgasms but kinda needs a break. The other wives are all more a continues wave of orgasm with no end or start.

We would like to dp some time. Have tried once with my wife and one other. My wife was too much in the passion of orgasm to allow another in. And the angle wasn't good enough on the other wife. Hoping this couple we are now with we can do it sometime.

warmnsalty
Player

Unread post by warmnsalty » Tue Sep 26, 2023 2:11 am

Johnann2227 wrote:
Sun May 14, 2023 4:46 pm
I (Ann) find that in a spit roast the guy I am blowing often doesn't cum in my mouth. I can't do as good a job as a normal blowjob because I am being moved about and often opening my mouth to moan and enjoy the experience. I find it is more I am keeping the guy horny and ready to fuck me when the first guy finishes. Usually they then swap and I give the first guy a blow job to clean him off.
Here's a lady that knows how it's done. That's exactly how Mrs Warm handles a spit roast. She doesn't liike cum in her mouth to begin with, that being said it's better for everyone when everyone finishes in her pussy. Keep up the good work Ann.

Mkane
Virgin

Unread post by Mkane » Tue Sep 26, 2023 1:44 pm

Husband here.
My wife loves the spit roast and so do I.

Last week we did a MFM.
Watching that black cock in her mouth when she came on my dick is hot as fuck.
Also been balls deep in her ass when she came again with a black dick in her mouth.
Turns her on.

dinoo
Experienced

Unread post by dinoo » Sat Oct 28, 2023 1:56 am

jw_kk wrote:
Sun Feb 26, 2023 10:58 am
She's focused on being the center of attention, the sexuality of being used as a fuck doll, with no need to concentrate on the men.
LadyD thoughts too......
Moretimes with two men.
Once in a gangbang with 10-12 men.
She kept talking about this gangbang during the week thereafter.
Early in 2023, all my settings disappeared.
To read (and view) my contributions advanced search for author "dinoo".

We visited frequently a club. (www.kasteelwaterloo.nl)
It became "our" club.

Breakerhymen
Player

Unread post by Breakerhymen » Tue Oct 31, 2023 9:35 am

zorro wrote:
Tue Apr 04, 2023 3:09 pm
We have gravitated to probably all MFM. For years MFM was about 70% of our playtime; now it is a single BF of over 5 years who shares our bed.
She loves all the internal stimulation from 2 cocks (especially at the same time) and of course from the attention.

And she is good at it, so everyone comes away happy.
Hey Z, are you guys in a polyamorous relationship or just a friend with benefits thing with your wife and friend…..how did it come about?

zorro
OHW Addict

Unread post by zorro » Tue Oct 31, 2023 1:09 pm

FWB. We met at a local clothing-optional public hot tub spa we frequent. Over time, we became friendly and eventually invited him over to try him out. He was good and over time became a regular. We now do regularly scheduled weekly playdates. It works for all us -- for 6 years now this Fall. Lots of warmth, lots of sex, lots of laughing.
Sharing your partner is a very loving act. Double her pleasure; double your fun.
Kevin Foster, The Three Marriage Enigmas: ". . . sex with a man other than her husband is simply the most erotic sex possible for a woman."

hotfreaks
Player

Unread post by hotfreaks » Thu Nov 02, 2023 4:56 am

My wife has been spit roasted many many times, whether it be 2 guys and me watching , or another guys and myself. When it's another guys and myself, I am almost always in her mouth. One of the things I love and find absolutely the cutest thing, is when the guy is fucking her really good and she can't concentrate on sucking my cock...and basically has her head in my lap...holding my cock
Married to HotfreaksHotwife.

hedon knist
Prepubescent

Unread post by hedon knist » Sun Dec 17, 2023 9:48 pm

We're not "official" yet, but the wife has been all in for this after a co-worker told the wife of her
experience with two guys. Since then, her favorite videos are of MFM - especially spit roast.

Blackjack4724
Player

Unread post by Blackjack4724 » Mon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 am

For me (Tammy) it just depends. I have had spit roast experiences where the guy fucking me is really experienced and is really fucking me hard. In that instance it is hard to give a good blow job simply because he is fucking me so hard. Conversely, if a guy isn’t going at it too hard I can easily maintain a good blow job to the other guy.

I’ve been on my back with my head hanging off the bed and a guy fucking me missionary while the second man stands and pushes his cock in and out of my mouth. That seems to work well. I find it easier to throat a dick in that position also.

Blackjack4724
Player

Unread post by Blackjack4724 » Thu Jan 11, 2024 4:28 am

alicexg wrote:
Sun Jun 11, 2023 5:24 am
I really enjoy reverse cowgirl and have second man (or hubby) standing in front of me so I can suck him. Most of the time I do stop sucking and concentrate in the penetration, if its anal I take a long time to cum and stop sucking several times, right after I start my climb thats when I start to suck harder and they need to know at that point that I am close and fuck me harder.
I love this position also. The guy fucking me usually grabs my hips and grinds his pelvis into me which feels great but it’s very easy to suck a guys cock standing in front. At parties I’ve even had multiple men alternate in front of me so I end up sucking several men while I’m sitting on the guy. Love it!!
-Tammy

warmnsalty
Player

Unread post by warmnsalty » Sun Jan 14, 2024 4:53 am

Johnann2227 wrote:
I (Ann) find that in a spit roast the guy I am blowing often doesn't cum in my mouth. I can't do as good a job as a normal blowjob because I am being moved about and often opening my mouth to moan and enjoy the experience. I find it is more I am keeping the guy horny and ready to fuck me when the first guy finishes. Usually they then swap and I give the first guy a blow job to clean him off.
This has been my experience as well. Haven't ever been involved in a spit roast where a guy came in the persons mouth. Every instance, the mouth was used as a waiting room until they got to cum while fucking.

Blackjack4724
Player

Unread post by Blackjack4724 » Thu Jan 18, 2024 4:01 pm

warmnsalty wrote:
Sun Jan 14, 2024 4:53 am
Johnann2227 wrote:
This has been my experience as well. Haven't ever been involved in a spit roast where a guy came in the persons mouth. Every instance, the mouth was used as a waiting room until they got to cum while fucking.
I just had a spit roast the other day and the guy did cum in my mouth but you’re correct, my experience is that most guys don’t cum in that position.

leggysman
Pervert

Unread post by leggysman » Fri Jan 19, 2024 4:45 pm

Blackjack4724 wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2024 4:01 pm
I just had a spit roast the other day and the guy did cum in my mouth but you’re correct, my experience is that most guys don’t cum in that position.
Haha, I just love you 😍 I'm so glad you're here
our hotwife story: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=67232
leggysandy's pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=67265

Blackjack4724
Player

Unread post by Blackjack4724 » Wed Jan 24, 2024 10:17 am

leggysman wrote:
Fri Jan 19, 2024 4:45 pm
Blackjack4724 wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2024 4:01 pm
Haha, I just love you 😍 I'm so glad you're here
LOL!! You’re crazy!! I just try to be honest with my replies and answer the question that was originally asked.

But being spit roasted is great. I think it’s a very good visual for both men involved. We girls try to put in a good sexy show for you guys. :D

HappilyShared
Experienced

Unread post by HappilyShared » Wed Jan 24, 2024 11:38 am

When With Two or More Guys We seem to be in the Minority as to Where Guys Cum ...#6 as Well as #5 before her Accommodate the Guys Mostly Squeamishness about Fucking in Another Guys Fresh Sperm ... So She Mostly Uses her Lower Holes to allow them to bring themselves to the Brink of Orgasm first as She Expertly Controls the Orgasm Timing of the Cock with her Velvety Mouth and then Switches Ends to Finish them in her Mouth and Swallow the Objectionable Sperm as the Former Mouth Guy now Fucks her Lower Holes ... Her Love of Sucking Cock and Swallowing Sperm Provides Round after Round of Fucking in only her Juices and the Occasional Dripple of Pre-Cum ...
When Fucking a Single Cock, she Willingly Takes Sperm into any of her Three Orifices, always letting the guy watch as she FingerScoops his Sperm out of WhichEver Lower Hole he Nutted in, Licking her Fingers Clean and Swallowing as he Re-Charges and Re-Hardens ...

Blackjack4724
Player

Unread post by Blackjack4724 » Wed Jan 24, 2024 11:46 am

HappilyShared wrote:
Wed Jan 24, 2024 11:38 am
When With Two or More Guys We seem to be in the Minority as to Where Guys Cum ...#6 as Well as #5 before her Accommodate the Guys Mostly Squeamishness about Fucking in Another Guys Fresh Sperm ... So She Mostly Uses her Lower Holes to allow them to bring themselves to the Brink of Orgasm first as She Expertly Controls the Orgasm Timing of the Cock with her Velvety Mouth and then Switches Ends to Finish them in her Mouth and Swallow the Objectionable Sperm as the Former Mouth Guy now Fucks her Lower Holes ... Her Love of Sucking Cock and Swallowing Sperm Provides Round after Round of Fucking in only her Juices and the Occasional Dripple of Pre-Cum ...
When Fucking a Single Cock, she Willingly Takes Sperm into any of her Three Orifices, always letting the guy watch as she FingerScoops his Sperm out of WhichEver Lower Hole he Nutted in, Licking her Fingers Clean and Swallowing as he Re-Charges and Re-Hardens ...
She sounds like a fun partner.
-Tammy

dr_zeus
Virgin

Unread post by dr_zeus » Wed Jan 24, 2024 2:16 pm

HappilyShared wrote:
Wed Jan 24, 2024 11:38 am
I'll echo Tammy's comment, she sounds like an incredible partner, just amazing!