Spit roast question for Vixens

A place for those who love to share but don't go for humiliation.
warmnsalty
Player

Spit roast question for Vixens

Unread post by warmnsalty » Fri Feb 24, 2023 5:15 am

Just read a the hot Birthday spit roast post and prompts a question. Ladies, when you have done a spit roast is it hard for you to concentrate on sucking the guy? I don't think I've ever been part of a roast where the girl got loads on both ends. I can see if it's a surprise roast and the guy in the mouth didn't expect or or isn't a swinger, where the turn on would heighten the excitement and prompt a quicker finish. In my personal experience, as 3rd and with Mrs Warm, lots or roasts start but can only remember one where the girl didn't stop sucking and just enjoy the fuck. Guy #1 gets off then #2 takes his place. Curious to hear others experiences.

SilverStag
OHW Addict

Re: Spit roast question for Vixens

Unread post by SilverStag » Fri Feb 24, 2023 7:02 am

Cecil says she doesn't care for 3 somes (no matter the format) as the second guy takes away from her ability to concentrate on her own orgasm.

Pufferfish
Player

Unread post by Pufferfish » Fri Feb 24, 2023 8:27 am

We haven't done it yet, simply because I don't have the confidence to join in yet. Nor have I been able to talk her into having 2 other guys at the same time... But her take away is the same, she feels that she would be too distracted to focus on it. Even though she loves to suck dick. I disagree however, as she likes to be dominated, I think if the oral guy was fucking her throat rather than her just sucking it, she would love it. But it's still just conjecture at this moment.

Our story: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=62359#p1198704

Her pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=63848#p1229721

MarknSusan
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by MarknSusan » Sat Feb 25, 2023 3:49 am

My wife prefers MFM’s and has no problem managing both men. She said besides being the center of attention which she really enjoys, playing with two two guys at the same time is amazing experience for her.

A few times the other guy would finish in her mouth, but most often we take turns with her until we both finish in her. Twice we’ve done DVP’s and we would both like to do that again. More recently one of her boy toys told her he wants me to finish in her and then wants to do oral on her.

jw_kk
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by jw_kk » Sun Feb 26, 2023 10:58 am

In many MFM or 'M+F scenarios, KK becomes passive - the men use her. In spit roasting scenarios, one man fucks her mouth, the other her pussy or ass. Sometimes they alternate, sometimes they fuck her to completion in whichever hole they're using. KK says this is good for her, as she's focused on being the center of attention, the sexuality of being used as a fuck doll, with no need to concentrate on the men.

Tank Turner
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Tank Turner » Sun Feb 26, 2023 11:00 am

MarknSusan wrote:
Sat Feb 25, 2023 3:49 am
My wife prefers MFM’s and has no problem managing both men. She said besides being the center of attention which she really enjoys, playing with two two guys at the same time is amazing experience for her.

A few times the other guy would finish in her mouth, but most often we take turns with her until we both finish in her. Twice we’ve done DVP’s and we would both like to do that again. More recently one of her boy toys told her he wants me to finish in her and then wants to do oral on her.
My wife LOVES MFM sex. She not only manages two cocks at the same time, she prides herself for being successful. She measures sexual success as men cumming. She has managed three completely heterosexual men's cocks at the same time, and outlasted us.

My wife had her tubes tied. She can't get knocked up. She doesn't care where men cum as long as its not in her hair or eyes.

For now, me and another guy is her favorite. That's subject to change.

Vixenhotwifelou
Trainable

Unread post by Vixenhotwifelou » Sat Mar 04, 2023 9:01 am

warmnsalty wrote:
Fri Feb 24, 2023 5:15 am
Ladies, when you have done a spit roast is it hard for you to concentrate on sucking the guy?
I've not done this yet (it's most definitely on the list).... But I can absolutely imagine myself losing concentration - I have a huge problem concentrating in a 69 with only 1 cock.....let alone 2! :lol:
Our story: viewtopic.php?t=66891

Our pics to illustrate the story: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=66954

warmnsalty
Player

Unread post by warmnsalty » Sun Mar 05, 2023 4:37 am

Vixenhotwifelou wrote:
Sat Mar 04, 2023 9:01 am
warmnsalty wrote:
Ladies, when you have done a spit roast is it hard for you to concentrate on sucking the guy?
I've not done this yet (it's most definitely on the list).... But I can absolutely imagine myself losing concentration - I have a huge problem concentrating in a 69 with only 1 cock.....let alone 2! :lol:
I'm the same with 69, I LOVE eating pussy, when I'm in a 69, I can't concentrate on her, so I much prefer being able to fully concentrate on the girl and her amazing pussy.

Vixenhotwifelou
Trainable

Unread post by Vixenhotwifelou » Mon Mar 06, 2023 2:55 am

warmnsalty wrote:
Sun Mar 05, 2023 4:37 am

I'm the same with 69, I LOVE eating pussy, when I'm in a 69, I can't concentrate on her, so I much prefer being able to fully concentrate on the girl and her amazing pussy.
Yep! This is such a familiar dilemma!! :D
Our story: viewtopic.php?t=66891

Our pics to illustrate the story: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=66954

Ready Salted
Virgin

Unread post by Ready Salted » Mon Mar 06, 2023 4:40 am

Vixenhotwifelou wrote:
Mon Mar 06, 2023 2:55 am
warmnsalty wrote:
Sun Mar 05, 2023 4:37 am

Yep! This is such a familiar dilemma!! :D
Actually for me it's the other way round. I lose focus on what's been done to me and can only concentrate on eating that gorgeous pussy in my favourite position when she's on top!

Fox
Player

Unread post by Fox » Sun Mar 19, 2023 9:22 am

My wife very much enjoys 2 men. She loves being spit roasted,DVP and DP if the anal starts out slow enough. The one time she did 2 guys with me not being one, the guy entering her ass went to quick and to hard at first. Done right she loves being center of attention and pleasing multiple men. She’s hoping to do have 2 with me not being one, potentially a third, in a few weeks.

jenkins
Virgin

Unread post by jenkins » Sun Mar 19, 2023 4:54 pm

My Srrawberry's favorite position was doggy style spitroast. Partly bc her feeling was that her role in mfm was to serve and pleasure the men. While she found it pleasantly overwhelming, that particular position allowed her to feel that we would take what we want and as long as she obeyed she wouldn't have to think about how to pleasure us. She would know we were taking our pleasure and she'd get off on that feeling.
The more vocal our 3rd and I were with each other about her the hotter it got for her. I.e.
"Jesus man you weren't kidding. Her throat is deep. She's licking my balls and I'm all the way down"
Or
"You mind if we switch and I take her pussy again?"
"Not at all, I was thinking I want to look her in eyes right now"

She was a very tough assertive women in "real life" but was my complete collared sub behind closed doors. She loved nothing more than when I would tell a much more hung stud

"Just ask me what you want her to do. If I tell her, she'll do it "

jenkins
Virgin

Unread post by jenkins » Sun Mar 19, 2023 5:10 pm

But to answer the question, there have been moments where our 3rd has been going so hard and so well that she stops sucking and just holds or strokes my cock. In those moments I look directly in her eyes and see how dazed she is... in outer space so to speak. Eventually she snaps back to reality, looks me back in the eye and begins to suck again.

But those windows of her being completely lost in the rapture are a huge part of the reward for me. Knowing she is so fuck drunk in the moment and feeling let's me know I chose the right person to join us at the right time for her.
Also that she respects me enough to know that I won't be intimidated by her enjoying herself to her fullest. That's the entire point of us doing this.

jenkins
Virgin

Unread post by jenkins » Sun Mar 19, 2023 5:13 pm

She and I would often joke that if a woman doesn't need the occasional breather and a water break the men aren't doing it right.

FiveInchLullaby
Player

Unread post by FiveInchLullaby » Tue Apr 04, 2023 10:15 am

My vixen brunette wife and I had one disastrous spit roast many years ago. It was on my birthday in 2005, I think.

A little background: Several weeks before I introduced a friend of mine (much younger dude that was really fun to hang with but was pretty immature, but still, a fun dude.) anyway… had him over to “meet” my then-girlfriend. When he showed up, I could tell that it was weird. They saw each other and sort of smirked or something. It was off.. we were drinking so I don’t recall the actual moment, but after the initial “meet”, he grabbed a beer and sat down. My girlfriend says, “so…. I think I actually KNOW YOU…” it was like she had broken the ice because then J, I’ll call him, says “I definitely remember you, from ______ community college…”.

Yes. They both agreed they had met. And it was still weird so after a few more minutes of small talk, I say, “sooo.. how well did you know each other…?” Girlfriend is sheepish and he, too, goes pretty deafening silent..

So, I pressed.. “What…. I mean, it’s not like you two fucked or something…”

Silence.

Then, girlfriend says, “…actually.”

After some laughter and awkwardness (my girlfriend, at this time, when we first dating, had already been with a LOT of men..it was something that I loved about her; being a free spirit and incredibly experienced made her even more attractive to me) I got some of the story.

He would hang around the campus where my girlfriend was a student, selling pot and hitting on girls.. she ended up thinking he was cute and invited him to hers. They ended up fucking on the washer/dryer near the back entrance to her first-floor-in-a-house-apartment. She was very free with her body then and had a lot of one time flings with guys she thought were cute.

So.. they had fucked. I wasn’t surprised or threatened other than by the fact that I later learned that he was only 17 and a senior in high school. Something he never bothered telling people when he would hang at the school. My girlfriend (now wife) was 22 when it happened and now 32-ish. She played it off.. it was all consensual and fine.

Fast forward a few months to my birthday.

We had gone out to dinner with a “couple”; my friend Mike and his new girlfriend that my wife knew “Shannon”. It was awful. Shannon dominated the entire conversation with the most vacuous and shallow stories and observations. She was just really overbearing and boring at the same time. We couldn’t get out of there fast enough. We opted to grab some beers and go back to my place to hang out. We were pretty dressed up and my girlfriend was wearing s denim skirt with naked legs, boots and a low cut turtleneck . She always looked sexy and brunette; long, thick in all the right places and pretty much always down to fuck.

We get back to my place and she’s like, “we should see what J is doing”. We probably needed weed and he was always holding, so we invite him by and he’s there in like 10 minutes time. He comes in the back door which was where my main living area and Tv room were. He comes in.. we all greet each other, like a dap him up.. they hug for a sec, she takes a beer out of the sixer on the table…. And opens it for him.. then, my girlfriend says.. “What should we do?” Both of us dudes are like, “I dunno..” and the next thing my brunette girlfriend says, “do you guys want to have a threesome?” Now…

I had never been with a girl and another dude… but I was always down for whatever with this woman. We have and had always had an amazing adventurous sex life. I don’t think we even said anything when my girlfriend kisses me and then leans over (we were standing and fully clothed) and starts kissing J. Lots of tongue and moans… as they caught up with where they had left off 10 years earlier. I start playing with her tits from behind, through her turtleneck. She’s moaning and getting very warm and flush.. I take off her top to reveal her in a black lace bra and her nipples are practically piercing holes in the cups, they’re so hard. She breaks from kissing us both and says, “take your cocks out for me”. We do and she slides down both of us to her knees. She takes one in each hand and looks up at me and says “happy birthday, lover” and puts her mouth on my cock. My wife is a cock artist.. she’s sucking and holding my balls while she continues to hold J’s shaft in her left hand, stroking it. She looks up at me again with her watery eyes and says, “do you mind if I suck J’s cock?” I say, “no I don’t mind…” and at that moment I watch my girlfriend take his similarly sized cock into her mouth. She is full on deepthroating his hard cock while she strokes my dick and balls. I reach down and lifted her skirt and start stroking her long, sexy naked legs…. I unzip her boots and take them off, remove her socks to free her painted famine naked feet. She finally breaks away from his cock and stands up and drops her skirt…. She kisses both of us again and says, “his cock still tastes SO good..”. I then squat down and slid her black lace boy short panties down her gorgeous legs.. she’s naked and kissing him now.. I stand up and quickly undress.. and she’s taking J’s shirt off. She slides down him, now completely naked and helps slide his pants off and gives his cock another go…. I’m standing there naked and she pulls ME over too and starts alternating between our hard dicks. Then, she takes both of our cocks in her mouth at the same time! After a few seconds, she’s obviously SO turned on and says, “do you guys wanna fuck me?”

We move to the sofa and J lays down…. She crawls toward the sofa, completely naked on all fours, and starts sucking J again while I position myself behind her. She reaches back with one hand to spread her bald cunt so I can penetrate her. I shove my cock in my girlfriend ALL the way and she lets out a moan…. But she still has other dude’s cock in her mouth. I begin fucking her in long strokes and her cunt starts oozing juices around my shaft. All the while, she’s taking my dick, while continuing to suck J.. I say, “dude do you want to fuck my girlfriend?” Nothing.

I say, “tell me. Tell me you want to fuck my girl…”.

Nothing. I look over. And he’s gone completely flaccid. My girlfriend continues to suck.. she even climbed up on the sofa and started focusing on him…. And I’m standing back watching his dick get smaller and smaller until my girlfriend finally gives up. With a sigh she says, “I was hoping to get fucked by both of you…”. She asks J what’s wrong.

“I dunno… this shits never happened before! I must’ve gotten nervous watching you guys…”

Anyway…. She starts putting her clothes back on and we kind of just said some goodbyes, and she and I headed to bed.

Disappointing outcome, but my girlfriend, now wife, had no problem concentrating on both men. But, I would find out later that THAT night was not her first or even fourth threesome. She had had a few sword fights in her mouth, and also has been DP’d….

Point is, my wife is awesome at spit roasting and I’m hoping that once she’s back to being more physically healthy, we will try again.

SilverStag
OHW Addict

Unread post by SilverStag » Tue Apr 04, 2023 2:28 pm

A lot of guys have a fear of latent homosexual feelings when they are naked with another guy in the room.

Personally, I absolutely LOVE being in a woman's mouth when she cums from being fucked...the sound, vibrations and body movements send me over the edge.

zorro
OHW Addict

Unread post by zorro » Tue Apr 04, 2023 3:09 pm

We have gravitated to probably all MFM. For years MFM was about 70% of our playtime; now it is a single BF of over 5 years who shares our bed.
She loves all the internal stimulation from 2 cocks (especially at the same time) and of course from the attention.

And she is good at it, so everyone comes away happy.
Sharing your partner is a very loving act. Double her pleasure; double your fun.
Kevin Foster, The Three Marriage Enigmas: ". . . sex with a man other than her husband is simply the most erotic sex possible for a woman."

RetiredSnowbird
Pervert

Unread post by RetiredSnowbird » Tue Apr 04, 2023 3:32 pm

Spit roasting aside I personally don’t fully appreciate doing a 69 with a woman, even though I like the thought of it. Having her suck my dick at the same time my lips or tongue are between her legs, makes it hard for me to concentrate and she often finds it equally hard to reach orgasm. Spit roasting makes it harder for many woman to orgasm. Mind you, orgasms aren’t necessarily the be-all and end-all for sex. Having her penetrated at both ends can, as some women have indicated, be overwhelmingly fulfilling in every sense of the word. Or to bring Joseph Stalin into it, “quantity has a quality all its own.” For the most part, I would be content to watch and take my turn after the other guy has finished.

Ktsmth1994
Virgin

Unread post by Ktsmth1994 » Thu Apr 06, 2023 7:28 am

warmnsalty wrote:
Just read a the hot Birthday spit roast post and prompts a question. Ladies, when you have done a spit roast is it hard for you to concentrate on sucking the guy? I don't think I've ever been part of a roast where the girl got loads on both ends. I can see if it's a surprise roast and the guy in the mouth didn't expect or or isn't a swinger, where the turn on would heighten the excitement and prompt a quicker finish. In my personal experience, as 3rd and with Mrs Warm, lots or roasts start but can only remember one where the girl didn't stop sucking and just enjoy the fuck. Guy #1 gets off then #2 takes his place. Curious to hear others experiences.
Just tried this for the first time a couple of weeks ago…Yes, it’s nearly impossible to focus on blowing your husband when the other guy is fucking you. So it’s fun for a moment and they both love it but between gasping for air, trying not to choke and enjoying the fucking it’s not quite what you see in porn. Fun for a minute, but not practical.

annsman
$2 Ho

Unread post by annsman » Thu Apr 06, 2023 12:04 pm

My wife is not interested in posting, but is happy for me to post her views.

She usually dates alone, but when we have had threesomes she's been unable to concentrate on sucking and fucking at the same time, same as in a 69 with just the two of us. It's frustrating for me, but at the same time erotic to see her lost in the moment with her being so engrossed in him fucking her that she cant concentrate on anything else. Her favourite is us taking turns.

Hotwifejoy
Virgin

Unread post by Hotwifejoy » Tue May 02, 2023 6:37 am

Not the traditional "Spitroast", however, when I go for my tantric massage, at the end of it, my masseur fucks me while I am laying on my back, with my legs straddling his shoulders, while I turn my head to the side and give hubby a bj...they then take turns switching positions, until I cum, then each of them cum...usually (but not always), the guy I am sucking pulls out and cums on my boobs, but sometimes they just cannot control themselves and cum in my mouth...and whoever is fucking my pussy always cums inside me...I have also played in bed while I am being fucked doggy style and deep throating the other guy, however, I do find it hard to concentrate as I am being pounded from behind...but I do my best!

zoe
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by zoe » Wed May 03, 2023 6:19 am

I would think that it depends on how excited she is to have the guy in her mouth. If she is really turned on by giving him head.

Ladies?

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Mon May 08, 2023 10:42 pm

Variety is so much fun. Sometimes on the boobs and sometimes in the mouth keeps it interesting and fun. Does having a load shot in your mouth trigger an orgasm?

dinoo
Experienced

Unread post by dinoo » Wed May 10, 2023 10:46 pm

jw_kk wrote:
Sun Feb 26, 2023 10:58 am
In many MFM or 'M+F scenarios, KK becomes passive - the men use her. In spit roasting scenarios, one man fucks her mouth, the other her pussy or ass. Sometimes they alternate, sometimes they fuck her to completion in whichever hole they're using. KK says this is good for her, as she's focused on being the center of attention, the sexuality of being used as a fuck doll, with no need to concentrate on the men.
Especially in case of M+F:
KK says this is good for her, as she's focused on being the center of attention, the sexuality of being used as a fuck doll, with no need to concentrate on the men.
LadyD loved too being the center of attention with multiple men. Sometimes spit roasted.
(Only) once LadyD was the F of a real gang bang (M+, 10?-12?, I couldn't count) and while standing spit roasted continuously.
They didn't give her time to recover. She: "When one guy finished, another replaced him. I can't tell you how many times I came because it was continuously. An experience I wouldn't have wanted to miss."

During the weeks thereafter, she kept talking about how she enjoyed being used.
Hoping for more times.
Early in 2023, all my settings disappeared.
To read (and view) my contributions advanced search for author "dinoo".

We visited frequently a club. (www.kasteelwaterloo.nl)
It became "our" club.

Johnann2227
Player

Unread post by Johnann2227 » Sun May 14, 2023 4:46 pm

I (Ann) find that in a spit roast the guy I am blowing often doesn't cum in my mouth. I can't do as good a job as a normal blowjob because I am being moved about and often opening my mouth to moan and enjoy the experience. I find it is more I am keeping the guy horny and ready to fuck me when the first guy finishes. Usually they then swap and I give the first guy a blow job to clean him off.