Wife spending weekend with Bull First Solo

A place for those who love to share but don't go for humiliation.
StagofVixen
Virgin

Wife spending weekend with Bull First Solo

Unread post by StagofVixen » Sat May 13, 2023 10:46 am

My wife and I have been married for 13 years and she’s been a Hotwife for about 9. She has had a couple randos from online dating sites and from bringing a guy back from the bar but we mostly use my old buddies from when I was in the military and have had a coworker as a regular for a couple years. Every time I’ve always been there to watch film and join in. Recently an old friend came to visit he’s 6’3” extremely muscular and good looking. My wife was immediately attracted to him like I’ve never seen her before. We’ve been talking for a while about her doing a solo for the first time. He was the perfect candidate. He already knew before coming to visit that it was going to go down. The second night my wife took him into the bedroom and he fucked her for a little over 2 hours. I stayed in the living room and just listened. He fucked her a total of 3 times that weekend each time one on one with her. It was an exciting new dynamic not being there and letting them have each other one on one. Now she wants to take it even further and she is gong to meet him half way next weekend and have her fist overnight solo spending 2 days and 2 nights with him. We have a lot of experience in the Hotwife lifestyle and have really found our groove by now but doing her first overnight solo and with a bull she is obviously so into is a lot to take in.
Kik&Telegram:StagofVixxen

zorro
OHW Addict

Re: Wife spending weekend with Bull First Solo

Unread post by zorro » Sat May 13, 2023 12:53 pm

Congratulations! After 9 years, your wife's HW activities are deepening and expanding in exciting directions.
How are you doing with it?
Please keep us updated.
Sharing your partner is a very loving act. Double her pleasure; double your fun.
Kevin Foster, The Three Marriage Enigmas: ". . . sex with a man other than her husband is simply the most erotic sex possible for a woman."

Natatude
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Natatude » Sat May 13, 2023 9:02 pm

You will be fine, the first time I stayed overnight with mine, I think hubby and I were both nervous, without each other and I was with another man overnight! 😱 however it worked out great! I have loved my lover for 29 years now! However I love my husband more and he gets more than my lover does. It all works out! I go to concerts and overnights with my lover and out to dinner, but hubby gets the sex afterwards to remark his territory and have 3somes from time to time and he gets my housewife duties and loven’s so it balances out!
Married to Grizzly64
Kik Lovey723

regular3
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by regular3 » Sat May 13, 2023 11:08 pm

Looking forward to your updates.
Also was hoping you could posthe pic from your avatar in the hotties. It looks spectacular.

Johnann2227
Player

Unread post by Johnann2227 » Sun May 14, 2023 4:41 pm

Speaking from experience you will hardly sleep on the first night and will masturbate throughout the night. Your head will be spinning wondering what she is doing right now.
When she gets home you will reclaim her by fucking her over the back of the couch before the front door has closed. Enjoy the experience!

philxxo
Pervert

Unread post by philxxo » Sat May 20, 2023 6:01 am

Would love to have an update on this. Your avatar pic is totally hot!

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Sat May 20, 2023 6:52 am

I think that you've kept an awesome record of 9 years of watching and participating. In my case my 19 year old girlfriend pretty much set expectations from day one when she went on her first date. She went out on a Friday evening and did not come home until Saturday night. As much as I wanted to watch, the overnights are just really hot.

You will not sleep much, you will be on edge 24/7 wondering if she's getting her brains fucked out, you will most likely wear your dick out by the time she comes home.

I personally loved receiving pictures the following day of my young girlfriend lounging around different men's homes in her flirty pajamas which were typically a cropped sheer cami/tank with a thong or boyshort underwear. Seeing your girlfriend in a thong cooking breakfast for the man that fucked her all night is intoxicating.

Hope that you enjoy the overnight stays as much as I did.

StagofVixen
Virgin

Unread post by StagofVixen » Sat May 20, 2023 4:04 pm

So today is the day! She got to the hotel about 2 hours ago and he just showed up. Last text I got from her was that he was in the elevator and that she was nervous. I of course reassured her because I know she is going to warm up quick and have a great time. My friend is probably the most charismatic guy I known and she's already said she has real sexual chemistry with him. I told her I'm sure he's a little nervous too and not to worry about it. I know where she's coming from because this has been such a build up of anticipation until now. I'm so proud of the confident woman she's become. By now she is an official, proud Hotwife and this, her doing her first solo is such a huge step. I'll keep everyone updated and if I could figure out how to resize some pics I'll try to get a few up as I get them.

Natatude- Thanks for the encouragement. Your husband sounds just like me😅 My favorite by far is reclaiming my wife.
Regular3- That avatar pic was of her riding our old regular (My buddy and coworker). She'd always make it a point to go reverse cowgirl to give me a good view. I'll work on resizing and get up a few more from that night.

StagofVixen
Virgin

Unread post by StagofVixen » Sat May 20, 2023 4:15 pm

Regular3 - I put up another one (of him in her ass) from that night of our avatar pic in Hotties for ya!

hwfanatic
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by hwfanatic » Sat May 20, 2023 5:55 pm

StagofVixen wrote:
Sat May 13, 2023 10:46 am
My wife and I have been married for 13 years and she’s been a Hotwife for about 9. She has had a couple randos from online dating sites and from bringing a guy back from the bar but we mostly use my old buddies from when I was in the military and have had a coworker as a regular for a couple years. Every time I’ve always been there to watch film and join in. Recently an old friend came to visit he’s 6’3” extremely muscular and good looking. My wife was immediately attracted to him like I’ve never seen her before. We’ve been talking for a while about her doing a solo for the first time. He was the perfect candidate. He already knew before coming to visit that it was going to go down. The second night my wife took him into the bedroom and he fucked her for a little over 2 hours. I stayed in the living room and just listened. He fucked her a total of 3 times that weekend each time one on one with her. It was an exciting new dynamic not being there and letting them have each other one on one. Now she wants to take it even further and she is gong to meet him half way next weekend and have her fist overnight solo spending 2 days and 2 nights with him. We have a lot of experience in the Hotwife lifestyle and have really found our groove by now but doing her first overnight solo and with a bull she is obviously so into is a lot to take in.
She is fire. Mind telling us how she became a Hotwife initially?

StagofVixen
Virgin

Unread post by StagofVixen » Sat May 20, 2023 6:04 pm

The first time of her getting fucked I brought my buddy home from a work party. He was really drunk and he started hitting on my wife. He’s always had a thing for her and I guess it really came out when he was trashed. He did n’t know, but we’ve been looking for someone for a while anyway and then this just feel in our lap. Instead of me getting mad I kinda played into it and helped instigate and tease him. After it went on for a while she kind of looked at me for approval and I gave her the nod. She then led him by the hand inside the house. I figured id give them a few minutes and came in a couple minutes later to find her on her knees with him sitting on the couch and his cock down her throat. He ended up fucking her for like four hours that night

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Sun May 21, 2023 5:49 am

StagofVixen wrote:
Sat May 20, 2023 6:04 pm
The first time of her getting fucked I brought my buddy home from a work party. He was really drunk and he started hitting on my wife. He’s always had a thing for her and I guess it really came out when he was trashed. He did n’t know, but we’ve been looking for someone for a while anyway and then this just feel in our lap. Instead of me getting mad I kinda played into it and helped instigate and tease him. After it went on for a while she kind of looked at me for approval and I gave her the nod. She then led him by the hand inside the house. I figured id give them a few minutes and came in a couple minutes later to find her on her knees with him sitting on the couch and his cock down her throat. He ended up fucking her for like four hours that night
SV - It boggles the mind what your buddy would have been able to manage if he wasn't trashed, if he can go for four hours when he is. :shock: :shock: