Wife on a date tonight!

A place for those who love to share but don't go for humiliation.
OHW Addict

Re: Wife on a date tonight!

Unread post by 54321 » Tue Aug 29, 2023 7:18 am

I imagine Jane and Maree's imaginations are currently working overtime :lol:
Did their husbands comment?

lovethis
Experienced

Unread post by lovethis » Tue Aug 29, 2023 11:43 am

Sue maybe a potential hotwife in denial. Maybe she was fascinated or jealous of your wife and got upset and stormed off. I think your wife couldn't care a less it's not your wife's problem.

Johnann2227
Player

Unread post by Johnann2227 » Tue Aug 29, 2023 1:00 pm

54321 wrote:
Tue Aug 29, 2023 7:18 am
I imagine Jane and Maree's imaginations are currently working overtime :lol:
Did their husbands comment?

From what Ann said their imaginations were satisfied by the questions they asked. She said that when they went to the bathroom together they asked the questions they weren't game to in front of their husbands like, "So honestly what is it like to fuck two guys at once?", "How naughty does it feel to fuck other guys in front of your husband?" "What is swinging like?". It sounded like they were really interested in trying something at least once.

Johnann2227
Player

Unread post by Johnann2227 » Tue Aug 29, 2023 1:14 pm

lovethis wrote:
Tue Aug 29, 2023 11:43 am
Sue maybe a potential hotwife in denial. Maybe she was fascinated or jealous of your wife and got upset and stormed off. I think your wife couldn't care a less it's not your wife's problem.
Not sure about that. It sounded like she was more like a boring school gate mum who will fuck her husband on the first Saturday of the month and slags off any other woman who enjoys sex. Ann isn't bothered about people like her and doesn't expect to cross paths with her again.

Lensman2000
Player

Unread post by Lensman2000 » Fri Sep 01, 2023 12:42 pm

I'm just curious why you and your friend group are so adamant about keeping the kids under 18 in the dark about your lifestyle. It can't be a legal issue for you. In every country the legal age of consent is a current, local societal norm that's been legislated or arbitrarily dictated. Australia has determined the age as 16 or, in one state, 17.

I expect your son and many of his other sub 18 peers in your friend group are relatively socially/sexually/emotionally advanced compared to their other friends and relatives raised in more repressed families. Given that it's legal and they have been raised with sexually uninhibited role models it's likely that many of then (like your more mature daughter) are already experimenting. For kids they all sound to be surprisingly discreet about your nudism. Why is 18 the magic age at which all can be revealed?

Johnann2227
Player

Unread post by Johnann2227 » Fri Sep 01, 2023 7:20 pm

Lensman2000 wrote:
Fri Sep 01, 2023 12:42 pm
I'm just curious why you and your friend group are so adamant about keeping the kids under 18 in the dark about your lifestyle. It can't be a legal issue for you. In every country the legal age of consent is a current, local societal norm that's been legislated or arbitrarily dictated. Australia has determined the age as 16 or, in one state, 17.

I expect your son and many of his other sub 18 peers in your friend group are relatively socially/sexually/emotionally advanced compared to their other friends and relatives raised in more repressed families. Given that it's legal and they have been raised with sexually uninhibited role models it's likely that many of then (like your more mature daughter) are already experimenting. For kids they all sound to be surprisingly discreet about your nudism. Why is 18 the magic age at which all can be revealed?
Hi,
Thanks for your question which has given us a lot of thought. You raise some good points. I think mentally we are socially programmed to link adulthood with 18. Vote, drink alcohol, finish high school and start work/uni etc. As a group we thought that to drop this info on 16 and 17 year olds was probably a bit soon and could cause issues for them when they are already dealing with exams, their future, learning to drive etc. But you have raised some good points. Our kids are very mature. They have been brought up to understand that the nude human body is beautiful and in appropriate situations, it is fine for others to see it. They have been brought up to be comfortable with who they are. Our group believes the saying, "It takes a village to raise a child" and are all a part of each other's childrens upbringing. Ann is laying here in the bath relaxing after her date (and my reclaiming). She agrees with you. We are going to get our daughter's opinion when she gets home and the discuss it again with our friends in the hottub tonight.
Thank you for your comments.

Johnann2227
Player

Unread post by Johnann2227 » Fri Sep 01, 2023 11:48 pm

Johnann2227 wrote:
Fri Sep 01, 2023 7:20 pm
Lensman2000 wrote:
Fri Sep 01, 2023 12:42 pm

Hi,
Thanks for your question which has given us a lot of thought. You raise some good points. I think mentally we are socially programmed to link adulthood with 18. Vote, drink alcohol, finish high school and start work/uni etc. As a group we thought that to drop this info on 16 and 17 year olds was probably a bit soon and could cause issues for them when they are already dealing with exams, their future, learning to drive etc. But you have raised some good points. Our kids are very mature. They have been brought up to understand that the nude human body is beautiful and in appropriate situations, it is fine for others to see it. They have been brought up to be comfortable with who they are. Our group believes the saying, "It takes a village to raise a child" and are all a part of each other's childrens upbringing. Ann is laying here in the bath relaxing after her date (and my reclaiming). She agrees with you. We are going to get our daughter's opinion when she gets home and the discuss it again with our friends in the hottub tonight.
Thank you for your comments.
Ann an I spoke with our daughter this afternoon regarding when to tell our son about our swinging and hotwifing. She thinks he should know now and won't be really bothered by it as long as we explain to him that we are both happy and noone is cheating. She told us that he is already sexually active with a couple of the girls in the group (but she didn't say whom) and he is happy to experiment and enjoy the pleasure sex gives.
We are going to talk with our group tonight but are pretty sure we will tell him tomorrow.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:23 am

I don't know the daughter, but oversharing is a terrible idea.
Schwiiiiing ... Thud! (Projectile erection becomes vicious uppercut KO!)

Lensman2000
Player

Unread post by Lensman2000 » Sat Sep 02, 2023 12:24 pm

I think it was a good idea to ask your daughter's opinion. Even though you seem to be a remarkably open family, she's probably privy to information about his level of emotional and sexual sophistication that you might have no way of seeing.

Johnann2227
Player

Unread post by Johnann2227 » Sat Sep 02, 2023 7:55 pm

BallSpanking wrote:
Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:23 am
I don't know the daughter, but oversharing is a terrible idea.
I can understand what you are saying but we have to balance that with if he finds out on his own and then finds out that most of the group kids knew. How will he react to that? It is then more than just his parents share sexual experiences with others.

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Sun Sep 03, 2023 11:26 am

You know your kids and your daughter probably knows your son better than anyone. :D

Johnann2227
Player

Unread post by Johnann2227 » Sun Sep 03, 2023 2:39 pm

We told our son last night. We told the kids that we needed a family chat after dinner and we all met in the lounge. Our daughter knew what the chat was about beforehand.
We started with how long we had been together and how much we are in love. We talked about how being nudists meant our lives are different to most families and the kids laughed at that. They said that they couldn't imagine having to wear clothes all of the time and having to hide their bodies behind closed doors. We then said that over the years we have enjoyed experiencing many things, that while legal, many people frown on. Our daughter then chimed in with "like what?" We talked about going to nude resorts and hanging out with like-minded adults. We then said that before we were married we at times had a few drinks too many and got a bit friendly with others in tge hittub, at parties etc. Our son then asked, "What you had sex with other people?" We nodded and said, "Yes". Our daughter jumped straight in and said, "Cool!" "Tell us more. What was it like?" We spoke about mutual touching under the water and then some more obvious acts where touching between the 4 or more of us occurred. Our son then said, "Weren't you jealous dad, seeing some other guy touching mum?" I replied, "Strangely no. I actually got really turned on watching your mum enjoying herself" Ann the jumped in and said, "And I wasn't jealous of your father with other women either. I knew he loved me and these other girls were just fun." Our son nodded thinking and then said, "So how many times did this hapen?" We took a breath and said, "Well that is what we want to talk about. We are still enjoying fun with other people. We discovered what is called swinging in our early 20s and basically haven't stopped". Our daughter said, "Wow! So you full on have sex with other people?" "That is so hot!" Our son looked on and then said, "Is that what you are doing on Saturday nights when you guys go out?" We nodded. Si are you swinging with Uncle..... (he named our group members). We said "yes". "So you guys have orgies and stuff?" We said, "Not always. Sometimes we just swap partners". "We do whatever feels good at the time". Our daughter then said, "So mum, what are you doing when you go out every Friday night and dad is here with us?" She led us well into our next disclosure. Ann said, "Well sometimes it is just girls' nights out with friends but lately I have met someone and we get together for dinner and drinks and then I stay over at his place". Our son sat up and said, "What? So you are cheating on dad?" I jumped in with, "No not at all. I know all about it and approve and encourage your mother to have fun. Over our marriage we both have dated and had fun with other people openly. I have met all of your mother's partners and she has met mine. Sometimes we have joined as well. This isn't about love and cheating. This is about enjoying life and having the most pleasure. We love 3ach other more than ever. Don't worry about us breaking up, that will never happen". Our daughter then said, "That is so cool. I hope I meet someone who loves me andctrusts me as much as that". Our son nodded but didn't say anything. Our daughter asked us a lot of questions (the same ones she asked when she found out) and this seemed to help our son. He then asked if we had sex with other people he knew. We confirmed we had played with some parentsof kids he knew from school that we had met at a swinger club. When he found out who he was amazed. We talked about discretion and people's right to privacy. We talked about safe sex and no always meaning no. Before we knew it a couple of hours had passed. We told him them both that this was just about fun and pleasure and had nothing to do with love or marriage problems. We told them that we knew that they would have lots more questions and please ask them.
When they hugged us and went to their bedrooms Ann and I nearly collapsed on the lounge. We were so relieved that it had gone well.

Bootsy
Prepubescent

Unread post by Bootsy » Sun Sep 03, 2023 3:16 pm

Great maturity shown by all. Very impressive!
It will be interesting to follow your son's progress in processing his new knowledge.

Lucky Dog
Player

Unread post by Lucky Dog » Mon Sep 04, 2023 8:58 am

Johnann2227 wrote:
Sun Sep 03, 2023 2:39 pm
We told our son last night. We told the kids that we needed a family chat after dinner and we all met in the lounge. Our daughter knew what the chat was about beforehand.
We started with how long we had been together and how much we are in love. We talked about how being nudists meant our lives are different to most families and the kids laughed at that. They said that they couldn't imagine having to wear clothes all of the time and having to hide their bodies behind closed doors. We then said that over the years we have enjoyed experiencing many things, that while legal, many people frown on. Our daughter then chimed in with "like what?" We talked about going to nude resorts and hanging out with like-minded adults. We then said that before we were married we at times had a few drinks too many and got a bit friendly with others in tge hittub, at parties etc. Our son then asked, "What you had sex with other people?" We nodded and said, "Yes". Our daughter jumped straight in and said, "Cool!" "Tell us more. What was it like?" We spoke about mutual touching under the water and then some more obvious acts where touching between the 4 or more of us occurred. Our son then said, "Weren't you jealous dad, seeing some other guy touching mum?" I replied, "Strangely no. I actually got really turned on watching your mum enjoying herself" Ann the jumped in and said, "And I wasn't jealous of your father with other women either. I knew he loved me and these other girls were just fun." Our son nodded thinking and then said, "So how many times did this hapen?" We took a breath and said, "Well that is what we want to talk about. We are still enjoying fun with other people. We discovered what is called swinging in our early 20s and basically haven't stopped". Our daughter said, "Wow! So you full on have sex with other people?" "That is so hot!" Our son looked on and then said, "Is that what you are doing on Saturday nights when you guys go out?" We nodded. Si are you swinging with Uncle..... (he named our group members). We said "yes". "So you guys have orgies and stuff?" We said, "Not always. Sometimes we just swap partners". "We do whatever feels good at the time". Our daughter then said, "So mum, what are you doing when you go out every Friday night and dad is here with us?" She led us well into our next disclosure. Ann said, "Well sometimes it is just girls' nights out with friends but lately I have met someone and we get together for dinner and drinks and then I stay over at his place". Our son sat up and said, "What? So you are cheating on dad?" I jumped in with, "No not at all. I know all about it and approve and encourage your mother to have fun. Over our marriage we both have dated and had fun with other people openly. I have met all of your mother's partners and she has met mine. Sometimes we have joined as well. This isn't about love and cheating. This is about enjoying life and having the most pleasure. We love 3ach other more than ever. Don't worry about us breaking up, that will never happen". Our daughter then said, "That is so cool. I hope I meet someone who loves me andctrusts me as much as that". Our son nodded but didn't say anything. Our daughter asked us a lot of questions (the same ones she asked when she found out) and this seemed to help our son. He then asked if we had sex with other people he knew. We confirmed we had played with some parentsof kids he knew from school that we had met at a swinger club. When he found out who he was amazed. We talked about discretion and people's right to privacy. We talked about safe sex and no always meaning no. Before we knew it a couple of hours had passed. We told him them both that this was just about fun and pleasure and had nothing to do with love or marriage problems. We told them that we knew that they would have lots more questions and please ask them.
When they hugged us and went to their bedrooms Ann and I nearly collapsed on the lounge. We were so relieved that it had gone well.
I have to say I was very happy reading this as it's a very healthy way to be honest with your family. Congrats on doing such a good job of this.
Many times, good sex is the best and quickest end to virginity.

Johnann2227
Player

Unread post by Johnann2227 » Mon Sep 04, 2023 3:10 pm

Bootsy wrote:
Sun Sep 03, 2023 3:16 pm
Great maturity shown by all. Very impressive!
It will be interesting to follow your son's progress in processing his new knowledge.
I think today will be a big test as to where our son is at. Ann has her Tuesday date night with Adam tonight. He asked a few more questions yesterday and knows she now has two boyfriends. When he sees her dressed to meet Adam it might trigger some emotions. Ann used to try to dress sexy but still modestish to cover up where she was really going. Now everyone knows she has already said she can wear what she really wants for Adam. I expect that will mean very short hemline, a lot of cleavage and towering heels. How our son will react to seeing his mother going out like that to meet another man will be interesting. Our daughter is fully on board and actually helps her mother pick out what to wear and get ready for her dates. I will maybe take the kids out to our local pub for dinner to get their minds of things.

Johnann2227
Player

Unread post by Johnann2227 » Tue Sep 05, 2023 2:58 pm

Ann went on her date night with Adam last night. It was her first date that our son knew about. As usual Ann looked stunning. She wore a black leather mid thigh skirt, a black see through blouse with a lacy sheer bra underneath and 3 inch stilleto shoes. With her anklet, toerings, thumb rings, belly button ring and other jewellery, she was blinged up perfectly. Our son was in the kitchen when she came downstairs for me to drive her to Adam's. She gave our son a kiss and a hug and I took her to Adam. I know 17 year old boys in a kitchen don't talk much but he barely grunted to Ann.
When I got home he was in his room so I knocked to check if he was ok. It turns out that he wasn't really happy at seeing his mother dressed up to go and see another man. He said, "Dad do you really like mum getting dressed up like that for another guy?" I told him that "I am happy for your mum to go out and spend time with a friend". He responded angrily, "She's not spending time with a friend dad, she is fucking another man!" And there it was. I spoke to him about how I knew that and I was fine with it just like his mother was fine with me being with other women. It was all about fun and pleasure not cheating or jealousy. I told him that in the past I would often join in with her and her boyfriend. We spoke about complete trust. We spoke about being completed devoted to seeing each other happy. He thought about it a lot and said, " I knew you and mum loved each other but I didn't understand how much". I asked him if he had loved anyone yet and he replied no. I asked him if he had sex yet and he said he had with a couple of girls in our group of friends. I asked if it was fun He said yes, lots. I asked if he got jealous if either of those girls had sex with someone else and he said no. I said, "Because the sex was all about fun and pleasure and not about love you don't feel jealousy. Same with your mum and I when we play with others. There is no love we just feel fun and pleasure". He thought about it and nodded. He said, "I get it now". We had a hug and then I told him to get dressed as we were meeting his sister at the pub at 7 for dinner.
The rest of the night was fine. Adam dropped Ann home at 11.30 and she walked in looking freshly fucked and tired. After I reclaimed her I told her about our talk.
This morning at breakfast our son walked in and gave Ann a kiss on the cheek and asked if her night was fun. Ann told him that they had gone to a restaurant and they then discussed the food. I feel everything is fine now.

lovethis
Experienced

Unread post by lovethis » Wed Sep 06, 2023 1:44 am

Honest and open wins the day between Ann and yourself and also the kids. Some take years to talk their partners into this lifestyle. You have made huge ground with your son and daughter to get them to understand the lifestyle that you enjoy sharing Ann with other men and also the Saturday night swing.

Johnann2227
Player

Unread post by Johnann2227 » Wed Sep 06, 2023 2:13 pm

lovethis wrote:
Wed Sep 06, 2023 1:44 am
Honest and open wins the day between Ann and yourself and also the kids. Some take years to talk their partners into this lifestyle. You have made huge ground with your son and daughter to get them to understand the lifestyle that you enjoy sharing Ann with other men and also the Saturday night swing.
Thanks. I think it has been a combination of good parenting and luck. A couple of the other kids in the group haven't taken the knowledge as well and there is tension in a couple of houses. The kids who are fine with it though are talking with them and trying to allay their worries. It is interesting that one of the boys (he is 19) who is unhappy was happy to be in a threesome with two of the girls (according to our daughter) and is now seen as being a bit of a hypocrit amongst the other kids. Hopefully it all works out.

Bootsy
Prepubescent

Unread post by Bootsy » Wed Sep 06, 2023 2:39 pm

Johnann2227 wrote:
Tue Sep 05, 2023 2:58 pm
Ann went on her date night with Adam last night. It was her first date that our son knew about. As usual Ann looked stunning. She wore a black leather mid thigh skirt, a black see through blouse with a lacy sheer bra underneath and 3 inch stilleto shoes. With her anklet, toerings, thumb rings, belly button ring and other jewellery, she was blinged up perfectly. Our son was in the kitchen when she came downstairs for me to drive her to Adam's. She gave our son a kiss and a hug and I took her to Adam. I know 17 year old boys in a kitchen don't talk much but he barely grunted to Ann.
When I got home he was in his room so I knocked to check if he was ok. It turns out that he wasn't really happy at seeing his mother dressed up to go and see another man. He said, "Dad do you really like mum getting dressed up like that for another guy?" I told him that "I am happy for your mum to go out and spend time with a friend". He responded angrily, "She's not spending time with a friend dad, she is fucking another man!" And there it was. I spoke to him about how I knew that and I was fine with it just like his mother was fine with me being with other women. It was all about fun and pleasure not cheating or jealousy. I told him that in the past I would often join in with her and her boyfriend. We spoke about complete trust. We spoke about being completed devoted to seeing each other happy. He thought about it a lot and said, " I knew you and mum loved each other but I didn't understand how much". I asked him if he had loved anyone yet and he replied no. I asked him if he had sex yet and he said he had with a couple of girls in our group of friends. I asked if it was fun He said yes, lots. I asked if he got jealous if either of those girls had sex with someone else and he said no. I said, "Because the sex was all about fun and pleasure and not about love you don't feel jealousy. Same with your mum and I when we play with others. There is no love we just feel fun and pleasure". He thought about it and nodded. He said, "I get it now". We had a hug and then I told him to get dressed as we were meeting his sister at the pub at 7 for dinner.
The rest of the night was fine. Adam dropped Ann home at 11.30 and she walked in looking freshly fucked and tired. After I reclaimed her I told her about our talk.
This morning at breakfast our son walked in and gave Ann a kiss on the cheek and asked if her night was fun. Ann told him that they had gone to a restaurant and they then discussed the food. I feel everything is fine now.
Such a good outcome!

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Sat Sep 09, 2023 11:43 am

You two are seriously a pair of rockstars. Outstanding! :up: :up: :up:

Johnann2227
Player

Unread post by Johnann2227 » Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:23 pm

54321 wrote:
Sat Sep 09, 2023 11:43 am
You two are seriously a pair of rockstars. Outstanding! :up: :up: :up:

Thanks. Last night it was our turn to host our group and we told the kids and asked if they could stay at one of the other houses for the night. The kids were great about it and even helped tidy the house and set things up. Our daughter helped Ann do her make-up and get dressed for the party. When the other couples started arriving our kids left wishing everyone a fun night. It is so much better not having to sneak around and lie to what we have been up to.
One of the couples ended staying over for the night and after having a lovely Sunday morning foursome we had breakfast nude by the pool. This is where our kids found us when they arrived home. Our daughter made a joke about someone being greedy and staying for more. Life is good.
Last edited by Johnann2227 on Sun Sep 10, 2023 7:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Sun Sep 10, 2023 5:10 am

You have wonderful kids.

Whenwillshe
Experienced

Unread post by Whenwillshe » Sun Sep 10, 2023 7:13 am

This clearly is working out for you guys but I am not sure it would be so good with most others. Your mileage may vary.
Congrats on a great outcome

4herpleasure444
Virgin

Unread post by 4herpleasure444 » Sun Sep 10, 2023 7:14 am

What an amazing and healthy dynamic for your family. Your kids will grow up to be very well adjusted adults.

Johnann2227
Player

Unread post by Johnann2227 » Sun Sep 10, 2023 8:00 am

Whenwillshe wrote:
Sun Sep 10, 2023 7:13 am
This clearly is working out for you guys but I am not sure it would be so good with most others. Your mileage may vary.
Congrats on a great outcome
I agree. One of the other couples in the group is having a few issues with their daughter now knowing about their swinging and hotwifing. Their daughter can grudgingly accept her parents swinging with us all because they are doing it together and we are all so close. But she has really fallen out with her mother over her mother having a boyfriend that she sees on her own. So far nothing her mum and dad have said can calm her down. She just tells her mum that she is a slut and is cheating on her dad.