Wife on a date tonight!

A place for those who love to share but don't go for humiliation.
Johnann2227
Player
Posts: 276
Joined: Wed May 10, 2023 2:53 am
Location: Sydney, Australia

Re: Wife on a date tonight!

Unread post by Johnann2227 » Wed Aug 16, 2023 12:22 pm

Hi,
A good idea but we are worried that if/when it does come out our daughter will hate us for lying. Good excuse though.

54321
OHW Addict
Posts: 2879
Joined: Sun Sep 16, 2007 11:31 pm

Re: Wife on a date tonight!

Unread post by 54321 » Thu Aug 17, 2023 3:50 pm

A good idea but we are worried that if/when it does come out our daughter will hate us for lying
Hate you for lying? I don't think anyone could blame you for lying.

And if she asks directly? Then, I guess it might be time to share... or not. How old is she?

54321

Johnann2227
Player
Posts: 276
Joined: Wed May 10, 2023 2:53 am
Location: Sydney, Australia

Re: Wife on a date tonight!

Unread post by Johnann2227 » Thu Aug 17, 2023 5:45 pm

54321 wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2023 3:50 pm
A good idea but we are worried that if/when it does come out our daughter will hate us for lying
Hate you for lying? I don't think anyone could blame you for lying.

And if she asks directly? Then, I guess it might be time to share... or not. How old is she?

54321
Hi,
Our daughter is 20 and at uni. Our son is 17. We have tried to bring the kids up that nothing is bad enough to lie to each other. We are open with them in everything that they need to know. Being nudists they see us in all our glory (?) And have grown up with us being hair free, Ann having piercings and knowing about about "goodie drawer". We have not felt that they need to know more. The other families in our swinger group are the same. So if my daughter asks if Ann is cheating on me we will say no we are free to date other people. If she asks are we swingers we will say yes. If she asks if Ann is bi we will say yes. If she asks who we swing with then it is no comment.

iamahotwife
Trainable
Posts: 58
Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:34 pm
Location: Sydney

Re: Wife on a date tonight!

Unread post by iamahotwife » Thu Aug 17, 2023 6:21 pm

Have you guys been to CJs gangbbangs in Sydney?

Johnann2227 wrote:
Mon Aug 14, 2023 1:16 pm
54321 wrote:
Mon Aug 14, 2023 7:02 am
You mentioned that for your wife's birthday, the husbands of your swinging group gave her a gangbang. Outstanding!

Are any of the other wives partial to this particular birthday treat?

If so, what is their preferred event, birthday, anniversary, Mothers' Day, Australia Day, Halloween, NYE or, what the hey, any old time? :lol:

54321
All of the group wives have a gangbang provided by the group husbands for their birthdays. The guys get one or two of the wives visit for a fmf or fffm (with the wife included) to celebrate their birthday. One of the guys in the group is into photography and for the birthday celebrations he sets up 6 gopros in the bedroom to simultaneously video the gangbang. Later he spends hours editing all of the footage to put together a birthday present video for the wives to keep. It always finishes with footage of the husband reclaiming his wife and then eating her creampie demonstrating his love for her and acceptance of her fucking other men. The videos are amazing to watch later.
We only gangbang for birthdays. New Years Eve is always hot in Australia and we host a pool party each year. Our whole group comes and we have the rule that group members can invite one new couple each for the night and any current boyfriends/girlfriends the wives currently have. That usually means we have about 30 people attend the party. The party starts at midday NYE with a nude pool party/ tanning around the pool. Everyone enjoys the sun, cocktails, dancing and flirting. About 6pm I and the group husbands BBQ seafood and meat and around the same time caterers deliver salads and deserts for us. It is always a laugh when the caterers get a view of our nude party friends through the kitchen window when they bring the food in.
After dinner everyone is happy and swimming or enjoying our hottub. Play starts and pretty quickly everyone is fucking in some fashion. About 9pm we all stop to recharge drinks etc and watch the 9pm fireworks on tv. After that the party moves indoors where it is warmer and we have set up mattresses in our gamesroom. We basically have an orgy there. At midnight we all watch the midnight fireworks. After that a few couples start to leave and usualy we have 5 or 6 couples sleep over. We usually farewell our last guests at about 2pm NY day. About 4pm we get our kids from their grandparents where they have slept over (now that they are older they stay at friends houses). It is an amazing way to see in the new year.

Johnann2227
Player
Posts: 276
Joined: Wed May 10, 2023 2:53 am
Location: Sydney, Australia

Re: Wife on a date tonight!

Unread post by Johnann2227 » Thu Aug 17, 2023 7:49 pm

iamahotwife wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2023 6:21 pm
Have you guys been to CJs gangbbangs in Sydney?

Johnann2227 wrote:
Mon Aug 14, 2023 1:16 pm
54321 wrote:
Mon Aug 14, 2023 7:02 am
You mentioned that for your wife's birthday, the husbands of your swinging group gave her a gangbang. Outstanding!

Are any of the other wives partial to this particular birthday treat?

If so, what is their preferred event, birthday, anniversary, Mothers' Day, Australia Day, Halloween, NYE or, what the hey, any old time? :lol:

54321
All of the group wives have a gangbang provided by the group husbands for their birthdays. The guys get one or two of the wives visit for a fmf or fffm (with the wife included) to celebrate their birthday. One of the guys in the group is into photography and for the birthday celebrations he sets up 6 gopros in the bedroom to simultaneously video the gangbang. Later he spends hours editing all of the footage to put together a birthday present video for the wives to keep. It always finishes with footage of the husband reclaiming his wife and then eating her creampie demonstrating his love for her and acceptance of her fucking other men. The videos are amazing to watch later.
We only gangbang for birthdays. New Years Eve is always hot in Australia and we host a pool party each year. Our whole group comes and we have the rule that group members can invite one new couple each for the night and any current boyfriends/girlfriends the wives currently have. That usually means we have about 30 people attend the party. The party starts at midday NYE with a nude pool party/ tanning around the pool. Everyone enjoys the sun, cocktails, dancing and flirting. About 6pm I and the group husbands BBQ seafood and meat and around the same time caterers deliver salads and deserts for us. It is always a laugh when the caterers get a view of our nude party friends through the kitchen window when they bring the food in.
After dinner everyone is happy and swimming or enjoying our hottub. Play starts and pretty quickly everyone is fucking in some fashion. About 9pm we all stop to recharge drinks etc and watch the 9pm fireworks on tv. After that the party moves indoors where it is warmer and we have set up mattresses in our gamesroom. We basically have an orgy there. At midnight we all watch the midnight fireworks. After that a few couples start to leave and usualy we have 5 or 6 couples sleep over. We usually farewell our last guests at about 2pm NY day. About 4pm we get our kids from their grandparents where they have slept over (now that they are older they stay at friends houses). It is an amazing way to see in the new year.
Hi,
No, we haven't been there. We only have gangbangs within our swinger group. We have been together for nearly 20 years and all love each other deeply. When one of the wives is having a gangbang for her birthday it is all about providing maximum pleasure for her. We all know the wives intimately and know what they like and don't like. In our group we all go bareback. None of this is about the guys. We feel we wouldn't get the same feeling of intimacy or love with strangers. We don't even invite the wives' boyfriends for the gangbang.
Last edited by Johnann2227 on Fri Aug 18, 2023 12:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

iamahotwife
Trainable
Posts: 58
Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:34 pm
Location: Sydney

Re: Wife on a date tonight!

Unread post by iamahotwife » Thu Aug 17, 2023 11:55 pm

Lucky to have forming such group.

54321
OHW Addict
Posts: 2879
Joined: Sun Sep 16, 2007 11:31 pm

Re: Wife on a date tonight!

Unread post by 54321 » Fri Aug 18, 2023 1:54 am

People often ask when they should talk with their children about sex and the best answer I've found (and used) is, "When they ask."

So I guess the same thing applies to a talk about the Lifestyle ;) .
So if my daughter asks if Ann is cheating on me we will say no we are free to date other people. If she asks are we swingers we will say yes. If she asks if Ann is bi we will say yes. If she asks who we swing with then it is no comment.
As ever, you guys are so spot on. You're a real poster couple for this lifestyle!

54321 :D

Johnann2227
Player
Posts: 276
Joined: Wed May 10, 2023 2:53 am
Location: Sydney, Australia

Re: Wife on a date tonight!

Unread post by Johnann2227 » Fri Aug 18, 2023 8:51 pm

Our daughter now knows. This morning my daughter asked me when Ann was getting home. I told her that she would be home by lunch. I asked why. Our daughter said that she wanted to talkwith us but wouldn't say why. My stomach dropped and as soon as she went for a shower I rang Ann. Her phone rang out twice before she answered the third time. As I expected she was in the middle of a morning fuck with Adam and Dan and had paused when I rang the third time. I told her what our daughter has said and my thoughts. Ann shared my thoughts and said that she would be home earlier than usual. Her words, "I'll finish fucking these badboys, have a quick shower and come straight home". Ann arrived home about 10am. I met her in the garage and told her that our son had already left to watch a friend's soccer grand final so it was just three of us. Ann came in, stripped off and hung her clothes up and we went to see our daughter to talk.
We met up in the loungeroom and after a pause our daughter came out with, "Mum, are you cheating on dad? Each week for years you have gone out to your bookclub on a Tuesday and a girls night on Fridays. I have seen how you dress for your book club and it is super hot. Definitely not what you would wear to sit around have coffee and discuss books with other teachers. And then Friday nights you always stay out. You have said you slept at aunt Jenny's house or aunty Nicole's but when I asked Britt or Karlee they said you weren't there and that their mum's had slept at ours. What is going on? Aren't you sus dad when you see mum go out?"
Ann and I looked at each other and we both knew this was it. I spoke first. I said to our daughter, while holding Ann's hand, "No, I haven't wondered where your mother has gone because I always know. Your mum is not cheating on me and never has. Your mum is going out with my blessing and total support. I love your mum going out and having a good time." Our daughter looked at us both but had nit given up. She said to Ann, "So where are you going mum? Where are you staying?" Ann took a deep breath and replied, "Honey, you know how our family is different to most of your friends' families. We all live as nudists and believe in a free and open lifestyle. Look at us now, all sitting here nude having a serious conversation. We have never lied to you and have, we believe, a string loving marriage and family". Our daughter nodded at this. I then joined in and said, "when we were about your age your mum and I discovered that we not only liked being nude with others but we also enjoyed having sex with other couples that we may meet at a resort or party." Our daughter actually took this quite calmly as said, " So you were swingers? Are you still swingers?" Ann said, Yes we got into swinging and loved it. Many swingers call it The Lifestyle and we became active swingers and have never really stopped. We also discovered how deep our love was and that we were not jealous. We agreed that if your dad or I were out and we met someone we were attracted to then we could go home with them for the night."
I then took back over, "over the years I have had girlfriends and your mum has had boyfriends. So on Tuesday nights your mum has boyfriend that she enjoys spending time with and also on Fridays. I know about it al, have met them and totally approve." Our daughter quietly sat there and shook her head. She then asked"who us it? Do I know him? How old is he? Where does he live? Have you got a girlfriend, Dad? Etc etc". We answered every question honestly. When Ann said that she actually had 2 boyfriends and that was who spent Friday nights with our daughter nearly flipped. She said, "So you are telling me you are having a threesome every Friday night? And dad you are ik with this?" She then looked down at me and saw I was hard. We had never hidden erections in our house. The kids understood that it was a natural human reaction. Even when our group of families had pool parties etc erections were natural and accepted. Our daughter said," well obviously dad it turns you on." I just nodded. She then said, "so mum what do they givevyou that is lacking in your marriage to dad? You guys have always seemed so in love?" Ann said, "Honey, nothibng is lacking. This is all about fun and sex and excitement. It is our deep love and solid marriage that lets us play with others. This about pleasure and nothing else. We are in love and are not breaking up." Our daughter thought about it for a while. She the asked, "Who do you swing with? Where do you do it? What do you do?"
I replied, "Who we play with is private. It isn't up to us to out people. We meet at houses, hotels and also swinger clubs in the city. As far as what we do well it varies. Sometimes it is just partner swapping in the same room. Sometimes it might be many couples swapping in the same room. The biggest thibg is No means No. Noone ever does anything that they don't want to."
Our daughter thought about that and nodded. She said, "Ok I can see how that would be exciting." She then said, "Are you playing with our family friendship group?" We just said no comment.
When she seemed to have most of her questions answered she said, " So are you both happy with this lifestyle?" We confirmed that we loved it. She then said, "So, are you going to your weekly swinging party tonight?" Our daughter had worked it out. She promised not to mention the other group children even though some had raised suspicions in the past. We had a hug and she went to her room.

Johnann2227
Player
Posts: 276
Joined: Wed May 10, 2023 2:53 am
Location: Sydney, Australia

Re: Wife on a date tonight!

Unread post by Johnann2227 » Fri Aug 18, 2023 9:21 pm

Ann and I let out a deep breath and then laughed. It was out and our daughter was ok with it. I then grabbed Ann's hand and took her to our bedroom to reclaim her. Lying there in bed Ann posted on our group chat what had happened and that their kids are suspicious.
A bit later our daughter walked into our room. She sat on the end of our bed and said that she had more questions. She said that she had been googling swinging and even looked at some swinger videos on xhamster. She then asked if we were bisexual. Ann said, "Yes I am bisexual. I never had any tendencies that way until we started swinging and even then I used to blame it on drunk horniness. But I admitted to myself after a couple of years that I am bi." Our daughter looked at me and I said, I am not bi but experimental. I am comfortable with male touch in a group situation but am not interested in just me and another guy."
Our dsughter then took a deep breath and said," I am bi. I have been experimenting with a couple of the other girls in our family group and I now know it is more than just curiousity. Hearing you admit to being bi mum gave me the courage to tell you". She then cried and hugged us. After a bit Ann asked her, " Are you sure you are bi or could you be a lesbian?" Our daughter told us that she'd had sex with a few guys and loved it too much to be gay".
What a day! We are relieved though that, at least with our daughter, our lifestyle is now in the open.
Last edited by Johnann2227 on Fri Aug 18, 2023 10:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lensman2000
Player
Posts: 397
Joined: Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:29 pm

Re: Wife on a date tonight!

Unread post by Lensman2000 » Fri Aug 18, 2023 9:55 pm

Somehow, this is salacious and heartwarming at the same time.

54321
OHW Addict
Posts: 2879
Joined: Sun Sep 16, 2007 11:31 pm

Re: Wife on a date tonight!

Unread post by 54321 » Mon Aug 21, 2023 11:09 am

Wow! Well navigated! You guys are so great!

54321

lovethis
Experienced
Posts: 143
Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2023 11:02 pm

Re: Wife on a date tonight!

Unread post by lovethis » Tue Aug 22, 2023 12:19 am

More than likely this will be the same situation with the other kids as they get older. They may already be curious as to why their mother is no longer at home every friday and recovering till noon on a Saturday. We'll done with your daughter.
You have the perfect situation that works for you both and then the family.

Johnann2227
Player
Posts: 276
Joined: Wed May 10, 2023 2:53 am
Location: Sydney, Australia

Re: Wife on a date tonight!

Unread post by Johnann2227 » Tue Aug 22, 2023 3:29 pm

On Saturday night at our swinger group get together the conversation in the hottub was about telling our kids. Even though we were all naked and 12 people were squished into a 10 person hottub the seriousness of the conversation took the sexiness away. After a couple of hours and half a dozen bottles of wine the group decided to tell all of the kids aged 18 and over. That left 4 kids (our 17 year old son and three other kids who are 16). We all felt that they should be told when they were 18. Our group didn't actually have sex that night. We were just not in the mood after such a serious talk.

Johnann2227
Player
Posts: 276
Joined: Wed May 10, 2023 2:53 am
Location: Sydney, Australia

Re: Wife on a date tonight!

Unread post by Johnann2227 » Tue Aug 22, 2023 11:03 pm

Yesterday was Ann's Tuesday date night with Adam and the first since our daughter found out about our swinging and Ann's hotwifing. Ann and I had decided to just carry on as usual and wait and see if our daughter said anything.
Ann was home at 4.30 and stripped and went for a bath. While she was in there our daughter arrived home from uni and came in to say hi. I was getting Ann's clothes out for the night. I had picked a tight, woollen dress and boots for her with a quarter cup bra, matching g-string and suspender belt with black stockings. While I was laying these out on the bed we chatted about our days. My daughter commented on the sexy clothes that I had picked. She then said, "You really love mum having other lovers don't you." I said that it made us both happy. She gave me a hug and went to the bathroom to see her mother. In our house, unless you are on the loo nobody bothers locking a door and usually don't shut it. I walked past and Ann was lying in the bath chatting with our daughter who was sitting on the floor next to her. I heard her ask Ann what was planned for tonight as "Dad has picked out some sexy clothes for you to wear". Ann replied that Adam was taking her out to dinner at a Greek restaurant and then a few drinks before heading back to his apartment. Our daughter asked if Adam was romantic and a gentleman. Ann said that he always opened the door for her and liked to hold hands when they walked and drove in the car. Our daughter asked Ann how Adam introduced her if they met people he knew. Ann said that he always introduced her as his girlfriend. Eventually Ann got out of the bath and went to our bedroom to get ready. Our daughter stayed with her and helped her do her hair and make-up. She then helped Ann attach her stockings to her suspender belt. I stood in the hallway quietly watching my daughter get her mother ready to meet her boyfriend. Eventually Ann was ready so I quickly got dressed and drove her to Adam's. Ann was glowing that our daughter had so enthusiastically accepted our lifestyle. When we got to Adam's I walked Ann to his apartment. Adam answered the door and invited us in. Ann immediately gave him a passionate french kiss and Adam squeezed her arse through her dress. He then shook my hand and we chatted about work etc. I left with a passionate kiss from Ann and a confirmation from Adam that he would drive her home.
When I got home, my daughter met me with the biggest hug and said, "You are the best husband any women could want. I hope I find a husband as loving and thoughtful as you". I admit that this made me a bit teary.
While Ann was on her date my kids and I got Thai takeaway and ate it in front of the tv. After dinner my son excused himself as he had to study for an exam. My daughter and I sat there chatting. She brought up our swinging. She told me that most of the group kids now knew as their parents told them on Sunday. She asked if we were telling her brother. We said not until he was 18 as with the other group kids. I asked how the other kids had taken the news. She said that while they were surprised they were cool with it. A couple said that they should start the second generation swinger group and laughed. I asked if they were serious. She then told me that a few of the kids (all over 18) had already played together and made out via spin the bottle etc. She said that a few of the girls liked to play together too when they had sleepovers.
Before we knew it we heard the front door close and Ann walked in. She was surprised to see us both there waiting for her. We both asked how her night had been. Ann talked about the restaurant etc and the cocktails she had. Our daughter then asked, "And how was the after dinner entertainment, mum?" Ann burst out laughing and replied, "Very energetic and enjoyable thanks". We all laughed as Ann stripped off her clothes on the way to our room. We gave our daughter a hug then went to bed where I reclaimed my wife.
If our son, when he eventually finds out, accepts our lifestyle as well as his sister, we will be surely blessed.

54321
OHW Addict
Posts: 2879
Joined: Sun Sep 16, 2007 11:31 pm

Re: Wife on a date tonight!

Unread post by 54321 » Thu Aug 24, 2023 4:46 am

We gave our daughter a hug then went to bed where I reclaimed my wife.
If our son, when he eventually finds out, accepts our lifestyle as well as his sister, we will be surely blessed.
:up: :up: :up:

54321

isinlarsa
2 Bit Whore
Posts: 1251
Joined: Thu Mar 31, 2016 5:44 am

Re: Wife on a date tonight!

Unread post by isinlarsa » Thu Aug 24, 2023 7:33 am

Our daughter discovered that her mother dated other men much younger. My wife was a hotwife, and we were not swingers. She was about 13, more or less. She found something on our computer, and went to her mother to explain it. Her mother explained that she needed to be with other men, and her dad was okay with it. They brought me into the conversation so that our daughter knew for sure I was aware and on board about her mother's extramarital sexual activities. Although we would not have told her so young, it turned out she was okay with it. Her attitude was "that's just the way Mom is, and Dad is okay with it. She started to notice how her mother was sexier and more attractive than those of her friends, and she became proud of her mother.

Johnann2227
Player
Posts: 276
Joined: Wed May 10, 2023 2:53 am
Location: Sydney, Australia

Re: Wife on a date tonight!

Unread post by Johnann2227 » Thu Aug 24, 2023 6:31 pm

isinlarsa wrote:
Thu Aug 24, 2023 7:33 am
Our daughter discovered that her mother dated other men much younger. My wife was a hotwife, and we were not swingers. She was about 13, more or less. She found something on our computer, and went to her mother to explain it. Her mother explained that she needed to be with other men, and her dad was okay with it. They brought me into the conversation so that our daughter knew for sure I was aware and on board about her mother's extramarital sexual activities. Although we would not have told her so young, it turned out she was okay with it. Her attitude was "that's just the way Mom is, and Dad is okay with it. She started to notice how her mother was sexier and more attractive than those of her friends, and she became proud of her mother.
Wow! 13. That must have been a nightmare to handle/explain. When our kids were 8 and 5 they started asking too many questions about where Ann was at breakfast etc so we stopped hotwifing for a few years. We still remained swinging but Ann's dating stopped.

isinlarsa
2 Bit Whore
Posts: 1251
Joined: Thu Mar 31, 2016 5:44 am

Re: Wife on a date tonight!

Unread post by isinlarsa » Thu Aug 24, 2023 7:04 pm

Johnann2227 wrote:
Thu Aug 24, 2023 6:31 pm
isinlarsa wrote:
Thu Aug 24, 2023 7:33 am
Our daughter discovered that her mother dated other men much younger. My wife was a hotwife, and we were not swingers. She was about 13, more or less. She found something on our computer, and went to her mother to explain it. Her mother explained that she needed to be with other men, and her dad was okay with it. They brought me into the conversation so that our daughter knew for sure I was aware and on board about her mother's extramarital sexual activities. Although we would not have told her so young, it turned out she was okay with it. Her attitude was "that's just the way Mom is, and Dad is okay with it. She started to notice how her mother was sexier and more attractive than those of her friends, and she became proud of her mother.
Wow! 13. That must have been a nightmare to handle/explain. When our kids were 8 and 5 they started asking too many questions about where Ann was at breakfast etc so we stopped hotwifing for a few years. We still remained swinging but Ann's dating stopped.
Worked out for us. Kids can be amazingly resilient. My wife never stayed overnight so she was always there in the morning when our daughter woke up. There were times when I took our daughter out for the evening and my wife got fucked in our marital bed. For me that was a bonus to the feeling of being cuckolded. I loved coming home finding my wife in bed, with her lover having just left before we arrived.

Johnann2227
Player
Posts: 276
Joined: Wed May 10, 2023 2:53 am
Location: Sydney, Australia

Re: Wife on a date tonight!

Unread post by Johnann2227 » Thu Aug 24, 2023 8:31 pm

isinlarsa wrote:
Thu Aug 24, 2023 7:04 pm
Johnann2227 wrote:
Thu Aug 24, 2023 6:31 pm
isinlarsa wrote:
Thu Aug 24, 2023 7:33 am
Our daughter discovered that her mother dated other men much younger. My wife was a hotwife, and we were not swingers. She was about 13, more or less. She found something on our computer, and went to her mother to explain it. Her mother explained that she needed to be with other men, and her dad was okay with it. They brought me into the conversation so that our daughter knew for sure I was aware and on board about her mother's extramarital sexual activities. Although we would not have told her so young, it turned out she was okay with it. Her attitude was "that's just the way Mom is, and Dad is okay with it. She started to notice how her mother was sexier and more attractive than those of her friends, and she became proud of her mother.
Wow! 13. That must have been a nightmare to handle/explain. When our kids were 8 and 5 they started asking too many questions about where Ann was at breakfast etc so we stopped hotwifing for a few years. We still remained swinging but Ann's dating stopped.
Worked out for us. Kids can be amazingly resilient. My wife never stayed overnight so she was always there in the morning when our daughter woke up. There were times when I took our daughter out for the evening and my wife got fucked in our marital bed. For me that was a bonus to the feeling of being cuckolded. I loved coming home finding my wife in bed, with her lover having just left before we arrived.
That is something we have never done. Ann has never fucked a boyfriend at our house except if we have invited them to a swinger party we have hosted and the kids have been at their grandparents for the weekend. When the kids were young a few boyfriends would pick her up for dates but we just told the kids that they were friends of mummy's who were giving her a lift to a party.
Our swinger group friends however, come to parties with our family and vanilla friends. A few friends know what we are up to but most, and all our family, think we met while travellling/through work/at the gym etc. Our parents have even babysat some of the group kids while we have got together for a party.

lovethis
Experienced
Posts: 143
Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2023 11:02 pm

Re: Wife on a date tonight!

Unread post by lovethis » Thu Aug 24, 2023 8:51 pm

After a tense week with the kids situation ITS FRIDAY NIGHT. YAAAY. :D :D :D . Ann needs to go and see Adam and Dan tonight and enjoy being taken by the 2 of them. She should let her hair down and fuck all night and again when she wakes up in the morning. Then you get to reclaim your wife tomorrow. Followed up by the group meet up, what a way to finish the week.

Johnann2227
Player
Posts: 276
Joined: Wed May 10, 2023 2:53 am
Location: Sydney, Australia

Re: Wife on a date tonight!

Unread post by Johnann2227 » Thu Aug 24, 2023 10:34 pm

lovethis wrote:
Thu Aug 24, 2023 8:51 pm
After a tense week with the kids situation ITS FRIDAY NIGHT. YAAAY. :D :D :D . Ann needs to go and see Adam and Dan tonight and enjoy being taken by the 2 of them. She should let her hair down and fuck all night and again when she wakes up in the morning. Then you get to reclaim your wife tomorrow. Followed up by the group meet up, what a way to finish the week.
Yes, it is Friday again! I heard Ann and our daughter talking last night about what Ann, Adam and Dan had planned for tonight. Evidently they are going out with some of Adam and Dan's friends and wives for dinner and drinks in the city. As Dan lives closer to the city than Adam, they will then go back to Dan's for the night. Our daughter asked Ann which guy was better and who did she prefer? As we have always been open with our kids, (plus the two off them had nearly finished a bottle of moscato together), Ann explained that "both have nice cocks but Adam's is a bit bigger. Dan however has a better body and gives better oral." Our daughter is so curious as to how our lifestyle works. She asked Ann if they have PDAs and if so which guy is that with? Ann told her that in pubic she walks between them and holds both their hands. If they are having a kiss the other guy is rubbing her lower back and often caressing her bum. Ann confirmed that they get looks from other people but she enjoys that. Our daughter then asked if the guys used condoms? Ann confirmed that every boyfriend she has had has always worn a condom. She told how we only went bareback with our swinger group. Our daughter asked if the other mums in our group did the same and Ann confirmed that.
Our daughter then asked if Ann ever dated other women or was she only bisexual in a swinging environment. Ann confirmed that she had dated women and then mentioned a couple of people the kids knew. Our daughter then asked if she could sleep with some of the girls and guys from our swinger group in our house. She said that while they weren't dating they were friends with benefits.
We had already discussed this and were happy for her to do this. As her friends from our group were often at our house and naked it wasn't that much of a leap. We are so proud of the openmindedness and maturity that our daughter has demonstrated this week.

lovethis
Experienced
Posts: 143
Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2023 11:02 pm

Re: Wife on a date tonight!

Unread post by lovethis » Fri Aug 25, 2023 12:35 am

I think all the kids may look at their parents and what they are doing and have done and figure out why get married so soon. I can have just as much fun as them single and not haste into a full blown monogamous relationship. Then later on when they do find that special person as their parents have done they may want to emulate the parents they may not but their eyes are open now. Just make sure the grand kids are in the pipe line when they do commit. :P :P

isinlarsa
2 Bit Whore
Posts: 1251
Joined: Thu Mar 31, 2016 5:44 am

Re: Wife on a date tonight!

Unread post by isinlarsa » Fri Aug 25, 2023 2:32 am

Johnann2227 wrote:
Thu Aug 24, 2023 8:31 pm
isinlarsa wrote:
Thu Aug 24, 2023 7:04 pm
Johnann2227 wrote:
Thu Aug 24, 2023 6:31 pm
isinlarsa wrote:
Thu Aug 24, 2023 7:33 am
Our daughter discovered that her mother dated other men much younger. My wife was a hotwife, and we were not swingers. She was about 13, more or less. She found something on our computer, and went to her mother to explain it. Her mother explained that she needed to be with other men, and her dad was okay with it. They brought me into the conversation so that our daughter knew for sure I was aware and on board about her mother's extramarital sexual activities. Although we would not have told her so young, it turned out she was okay with it. Her attitude was "that's just the way Mom is, and Dad is okay with it. She started to notice how her mother was sexier and more attractive than those of her friends, and she became proud of her mother.
Wow! 13. That must have been a nightmare to handle/explain. When our kids were 8 and 5 they started asking too many questions about where Ann was at breakfast etc so we stopped hotwifing for a few years. We still remained swinging but Ann's dating stopped.
Worked out for us. Kids can be amazingly resilient. My wife never stayed overnight so she was always there in the morning when our daughter woke up. There were times when I took our daughter out for the evening and my wife got fucked in our marital bed. For me that was a bonus to the feeling of being cuckolded. I loved coming home finding my wife in bed, with her lover having just left before we arrived.
That is something we have never done. Ann has never fucked a boyfriend at our house except if we have invited them to a swinger party we have hosted and the kids have been at their grandparents for the weekend. When the kids were young a few boyfriends would pick her up for dates but we just told the kids that they were friends of mummy's who were giving her a lift to a party.
Our swinger group friends however, come to parties with our family and vanilla friends. A few friends know what we are up to but most, and all our family, think we met while travellling/through work/at the gym etc. Our parents have even babysat some of the group kids while we have got together for a party.
We are not swingers, so there was never an occasion where we had parties at our house. We didn't tell our daughter we were going out so her mother could entertain. (I loved the extra charge I got when I knew my wife was getting fucked in our marital bed.). As far as she knew it was just a father-daughter evening. It was only occasionally that her mother was picked up for dates; but our daughter knew it was a date. Since our daughter knew, it was much easier for her to go out for the evening without coming up with alibis.

Johnann2227
Player
Posts: 276
Joined: Wed May 10, 2023 2:53 am
Location: Sydney, Australia

Re: Wife on a date tonight!

Unread post by Johnann2227 » Sat Aug 26, 2023 5:45 pm

We are already finding it easier now our daughter knows We still have to be careful around our son (as does our daughter now too) but it is so refreshing to be open with our daughter.

Johnann2227
Player
Posts: 276
Joined: Wed May 10, 2023 2:53 am
Location: Sydney, Australia

Re: Wife on a date tonight!

Unread post by Johnann2227 » Sat Aug 26, 2023 6:06 pm

It is 20 degrees celcius and zero wind so it is a gorgeous winter's day in Sydney. After a nice lay in Ann and I had some ham and cheese croissants and lattes by the pool for breakfast. We are now settled in for a session of nude sunbathing and then a relaxing soak in our hottub. Last night's get together with our swinger friends was great and we arrived home about 2am tired but satisfied. I will never tire of fucking Ann doggystyle while she eats one of the other wives.
Ann's Friday night with Adam and Dan and their friends was interesting. It turned out that they went out with three couples. Two of the wives were really friendly to Ann and later in the night wanted to know how our swinging and hotwifing worked. Ann said the drunker they got the more they asked and sounded jealous. The other wife was quite cold towards Ann and saw Ann as a "slut who had better stay away from my husband" (her words later in the night).
Ann was dressed in a LBD with killer heels and her anklet. Under the dress she was braless with a sheer micro g-string. Still sexy but not too much seeing she was with the other couples. At dinner she sat between Adam and Dan who throughout the night rested their hands on her thighs etc both showing she was with them. Walking to the nearby bar she held hands with both of them. At the bar the women got up dancing together and had a good time. Two of the wives (Jane and Maree) were also dressed sexy and enjoyed twerking and grinding on the dancefloor. The other wife (Sue) was dressed in jeans and a long sleeve blouse, danced next to them but didn't join in with their antics. When Ann tried dancing with her she would turn away. She gave one word answers to questions Ann asked. Later when the bar was crowded the wives sat on their husbands laps. When Ann sat on Adam's lap but then kissed Dan, Sue stood up and said, "That's it I have seen enough. We are leaving". Her poor husband shrugged and apologised before following her out. The other couples said not to worry about her as she had always been a prude. Not long after though the couples all decided to head home.
Ann went back to Dan's and for the next few hours her, Dan and Adam had great sex. In the morning she said they had their usual nude breakfast then another short session before she came home.

Post Reply