wet and sticky

A place for those who love to share but don't go for humiliation.
Iwatchherplay
Player

wet and sticky

Unread post by Iwatchherplay » Sat May 20, 2023 5:10 am

My wife always gets out of bed to go to the bathroom to wipe herself after I cum in her.

After her first experience with another man since we married she wanted to do it again. This was after I took my turn when he was finished. She was so wet and slippery from his cum that I could barely feel her. It didn't take long for me to add my cum to his.

I can only imagine how messy she must have felt.

I talked her into not "cleaning" herself. It was a wet and sticky ride home for her but she said she kind of liked that feeling.

Now she doesn't clean herself after she has sex with other men. She knows it excites me and she does it to tease me. To us it's kind of like a souvenir of her experience.

She still gets out of bed to wipe herself after I cum in her at home.

annsman
$2 Ho

Re: wet and sticky

Unread post by annsman » Sat May 20, 2023 12:07 pm

Same for us, my wife tries to keep his cum inside her for me. If they are at out home she will lay back with her knees up, often with a pillow under her bum.

Johnann2227
Player

Unread post by Johnann2227 » Sat May 20, 2023 7:53 pm

My wife only goes bareback with the guys in our LS group. In a group situation when I have seen one of our friends cum in her I quickly get across to her so I can either fuck her straight after him and reclaim her or if I have already cum I just lick her clean. If it is just us at home I always eat her creampie

Nunky2908
Trainable

Unread post by Nunky2908 » Fri May 26, 2023 5:10 am

My wife goes bareback whenever she can and never cleans up even if she has two or more guys give her one. If she is out and about she takes a pair of latex panties to keep the cum in or on her pussy until she gets home for me to clean her up. I love the smell after she's had a multi-fuck.

Natatude
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Natatude » Fri May 26, 2023 7:03 pm

Same here I clean up after him but I know after I am with my lover he wants to fuck me asap sometimes he can still feel it and sometimes he can’t depending on how much time lapses between.
Married to Grizzly64
Kik Lovey723

oldguy
Virgin

Unread post by oldguy » Sat May 27, 2023 12:08 pm

Iwatchherplay wrote:
Sat May 20, 2023 5:10 am
My wife always gets out of bed to go to the bathroom to wipe herself after I cum in her.

After her first experience with another man since we married she wanted to do it again. This was after I took my turn when he was finished. She was so wet and slippery from his cum that I could barely feel her. It didn't take long for me to add my cum to his.

I can only imagine how messy she must have felt.

I talked her into not "cleaning" herself. It was a wet and sticky ride home for her but she said she kind of liked that feeling.

Now she doesn't clean herself after she has sex with other men. She knows it excites me and she does it to tease me. To us it's kind of like a souvenir of her experience.

She still gets out of bed to wipe herself after I cum in her at home.
Thanks for the post. I totally get the "don't clean yourself" request. To me that would have been a very sexy exciting ride home.
Larry